It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you looked straight into an aliens eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

My recollection is very limited. Glimpses really. I do not recall seeing their eyes. I do remember the blue skin. Don't remember seeing any greys. Then again, my experience wasn't nightmarish from what I remember.

Not much help, I'm afraid...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

OP when I'm sauced up all tender as I am at the momento. I have trouble look'in straight at the bottle I'm hitt'in off of. Besides I've had so much of enough of illegle aliens. I'd be boxing anything with the heading of alien before I could see straight anyways. They would recieve no welcome from me partner. I think they know not to mess with me too. Seen their craft more than once, but they never get out when I'm around. Cowards if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

They can get me anytime day or night. They have taken whole trucks and trailors, lots of friends who had the misfortune of being with me at the time. Imagine the effect it had on my lovelife? it was so bad I started a full disclouser of what may happen to them if they spent the night with me.

Amazingly that bit of Knowledge I shared litterally stopped all the freaking out when something happened. which set me up to marry my wife... took practice to get the disclouser right.

Now all I have to disclose too is friends that stay over.

it can happen endless amount of time... you see they split time to get me, so in theory they can get me dozens of times a day, for which they have.

Mostly though, its a couple of times a month with no action for months it has no consistancy

For the most part I feel when their coming to get me

Please keep questions coming... everybody!
edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: hole in the head

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A general rule of thumb of if you see a ufo its cause they wanted you too see it... if you see they got you!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by randyvs

A general rule of thumb of if you see a ufo its cause they wanted you too see it... if you see they got you!

Alright OP I can agree with that. It does seem to carry some weight what you say. I still think their cowards tho.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't remember being abducted but I have the scars.
And I ahve seen the ones that are hidden, if you know what I mean.

I remember a lucid dream where I had my right hand around a grey's skinny neck. I am squeezing hard and I am just about to kill it. But then I look into its eyes and there is nothing in there.
Suddenly I feel sorry for it and I don't kill it.

Another time I've just woken up from a dreamless sleep and I'm wide awake. And suddenly I hear the Good Shepherd's voice and say that I have a mission if I choose to accept it, I just have to walk through a metal door I 'know' what is behind them.
I say yes and I walk through, the swish sound happens and I see white beds and two beings near each bed, one is human in a Dr 's coat. And the other one I saw them as military with a weapon.
Behind came angels or higher beings.

I waved my left hand and the victims on the beds, were sent home and their angels were instructed to heal them.
I waved my right hand and a blue flash of light came out of it, disabled the weapons and a blue electrical spark went bang and disabled the ship. It started to blow up and crash.

I thought this is the end. But suddenly a pair of strong arms grabbed me from behind and whisked me back to my bed.
I was still awake and now I was out of breath, as if I had done some heavy duty work.

I bit of payback for what they had done to me.

But you really should be more careful about threads like these from now on.
The military are after abductees, as they are now the potential terrorist.
In the book 'Taken', the abductees wrote that the alien/demons were teaching them supernatural abilities like walking through walls. This has upset the military somewhat.
I believe the FEMA camps are for the abductees, and most abductees are now also being abducted by the
military and also implanted by the military.

SO if you have admited you have been abducted or been a contactee, than I can assure you, you are are being monitored.

So why am I posting that I am an abductee?
Because the military have already sent an assassination team to kill me and my family. 4 knocks woke me up at 3am and a green oval light appeared over my wardrobe.
Then I saw 4 beings beaming into my bedroom, with weapons. I just 'knew' they had come to kill us.
I, using the Name of God (Yehovah) and breathing love, waved them away with my left hand.

Try that next time, if you believe in Him.

Be safe.
edit on 11/3/12 by AriesJedi because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The part I hate about looking in her eye is when she has a hot alien sister right beside her.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
OP have you ever seen any huge ones, or wrinkly ones? What do they say to you when they do communicate?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I either did or I didn't dependent on what side abductee vs just plain old sleep paralysis fence you sit on.
Yes I did pass out after looking and seeing my own reflection in it's eyes, I got nothing but a general feeling of annoyance that I was looking at it, but I remembered the whole episode vividly anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OP Don't take this the wrong way, but it certainly seems like you're doing a whole lot of data mining for Alien Abduction Experiences. You ask for others Experiences, and opinions then offer up crazy video game-esque heroic stories of fighting with them, and seem to experience abductions every day but offer us very little information. I'm waiting for a user I've never heard of to make some great ET claims, or have another famous Alien poster join ATS and talk about all these users abduction stories to validate your claims. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You weren't abducted, if there are aliens they have not found us yet, and if they came millions of light years to find you they wouldn't put you back, I'm sure fuel to travel such a distance is of great, great expense, they wouldn't waste all that time and effort to pick something up and put it back, that was really cute though.... Your post

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Would you waste billions of dollars in fuel (alien money) to pick something up and put it back? No you wouldn't this is a big dent in logic in you so called abducted

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Take a look at THIS thread. The OPer is the same, and he/she gets into details. Not in the OPost, so you have to do some reading.

And as for our OPer "not being abducted", we do realize what forum subset we are in right? Dost thou have thine proof that our OPer is not forthright with the truth? Nay say I, so perhaps thy shalt let our OPer continue with his personal story...eth.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tritan

What the OP is discussing has happened to hundreds of people, probably thousands. (maybe everyone?
) Nobody's saying that a civilisation from the other end of the universe is coming here in spaceships then flying off home again. Well, most of them aren't.

The term alien abduction is just a label. There isn't any other name to give it right now because nobody knows for sure what IT is yet. "Alien abduction" will continue to be used till there's a better term for it. But they know it's real, whatever IT is.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tritan

Great!!! Now all we have to do is tell them to stop wasting alien tax payer dollars on the human project and we will be saved!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

You dont need to even post on ATS to gather data on abductions here on ATS, jhst use the search function.
There are countless posts on the topic for someone to read without the effort of actively posting.

We have members here who claim to have been abducted.
Members wh claim tat they are part alien.
Members from every walk of life.

The OP isnt mining for data, just someone else that shares his experiences.

I have never been abducted, and have been known sometimes here on ATS as a skeptic, debunker, shill, what have you, but first and foremost I am a believer.

I, for one, believe the OP here, even if you dont.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I have seen orange alien with small alchohol fetal syndrome eyes! And greys with big black eyes shiney. Aliens with wrinkled faces only not eyes

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Considering that there are many different species of 'ET', then I'm willing to be a box of donuts that many of us have looked into the eyes of aliens, but we just don't know it. Not all encounters are abductions. Certain species could easily could be walking the city streets at this very moment ....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Mining Sweethart?!? Ask me any question and bet you can't find the answer as it occurs to me on ats

I am working a jigsaw puzzle a ginormous one with millions of pieces and I need some help if you don't mind...

I ask the questions 1st then tell my story before any posts I am feeding people not mining.

The truth is nobody is going to get real juicy with their deepest adbuctions but what they can offer will move the whole of abduction theory in my brain a little further down the road

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

So if you have been abducted as many times i have you learn how to get as much information out of it as possible. During all the fights and scuffles with the Aliens one constant has emerged, the fight goes on until one very large being looks into my eyes.

So it wasn't too long before I learned to hold off the enevidable just a little longer. I keep telling myself no to look into their eyes. As long as don't look into his eyes i have conscious memory of the abductions. you would be surprised what I could do aboard an abduction a short few minutes...

The purpose of this post is to share my strategies and ideas with other abductee... so they may gean a bit a control over their abductors

You are talking about the Grays here, aren't you? You are right not to look at their "eyes," which are not really eyes, but are more like goggles, it is part of their spacesuit, as it were. The Grays can take memories from deep in your mind, and create an artificial reality for you, so real you will believe it. In my travels, I have learned not to mess with the Grays. I did see three of them once, in my home, I think they were trying to abduct my son, who was sleeping on the sofa, but he had a silver "shield" about him, and the Grays could not take him. Another time I am 90% sure I saw a Tall Gray in a Walmart parking lot, dressed like a kid, with baggies and a cap pulled down over his face. There were two men chasing him that night too.

If they are taking you, I do not really know how you can stop them. Some will tell you certain "power words" will stop it, but based on experience, I say that is highly speculative. I do know this; they hate Pentagrams, they confuse them somehow. Be careful, the little Grays work for, and obey the Reptilians, and their Royal counterparts, the Draco.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join