It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you looked straight into an aliens eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I went willing plenty of times. I even missed them when they didn't show up... then I gained knowledge and no longer lived in ignorance...

I chalk it up to stockholm syndrome...

You see stockholm syndrome my maybe the reason everybody thinks the abductions are positive when in fact they are harmful to the abductees both mentally and physically
edit on 15-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: can't type fat fingers

edit on 15-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: see above

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

That is soo effin'cool that. You think I am an underground alien freedom fighter thingy guy!!!

One star for you my friend

Yes I know you where say that I think that I am, but it come out of your head not mine!!! Thank you!!!
edit on 15-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: lost words

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daivana
To look in the eyes of an alien is the same as to look in to human eyes.
The body they have don't create mimics, if they wouldn't emit a emotional field you would be confused or scared, scared of the unknown.

All what matters is where your state of mind is, you could have bad vibes even if you had to look in an alien doll eyes.

Humans get scared when the alien doesn't give an emphatic aura/field around it, to ease the emotions, they come forward to a human being.

When you look in the alien eyes you wont get some magic there
, the magic already happened when you met them.

No Magic anywhere! I have no predetermined fear of these beings. They don't scare me, but when they look into my eyes its all over for my memory!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yes, I have looked straight into an aliens eyes, short grey alien and a tall grey. I did not feel much.

[Enlightenment]
They do the "stare thing" when they are unravelling your memory hologram, usually after scaring you or showing you something to give you an emotion. When you have an emotional experience your memory hologram is unlocked so that your mind can store information in it, they want to steal the key and this is the point of scaring you or showing you an image of pollution or whatever. When they stare they are retrieving "data" from you after unlocking your memory mantra. Your memory hologram is not part of your physical body, but rather your soul, it contains information about this and your previous lives.
[/Enlightenment]

Those bastards! I hope they will pay for their crimes against me an other sentient beings.
edit on 16-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Okay star for you! I can see what you are saying. But I think they stare into my eyes to unlock programming to block my memory and to disable me from fighting them so hard! I can see what your saying it makes sense!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join