It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you looked straight into an aliens eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So far, nobody has said they had.

Shut up debunkers ... I wanna hear some stories.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A friend once described looking into a set of eyes belonging to some HUGE entity. Said she felt immense physical waves move down her body. Another girl I know said they were "full of love". She was very excited by her experiences, couldn't wait for more, but she was also absolutely terrified at the same time.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Haven't any of you ever looked in a mirror?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

NOTHING!!! Can stop an abduction... not jesus, not god,not knives or bullets, or death to the greys will stop an abduction.

I have thousands of opportunities to do so in every way but to no avail.

Its not in our freewill to have it stopped... their freewill trumps ours like ours trumps cows.

And the cow said: "please I don't feel like it today!"
edit on 12-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: another brain fart

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

No offence OP. I am sure bullets would stop them. I mean a .50 Desert Eagle round is enough to basically go through body armor, I'm sure it would pass through a squishy Grey no question.

Also I have read you story and I think that it is pretty crazy and I wish you the best with future events. Next time try a Degale round.

-SAP-
edit on 12-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
I think someone might have seen "bobs" eyes. Bob is the no armed alien who was scaring a poster here.
Anyone remember the link?

U

BOB ! Yes, i do remeber him lol. I may have that picture saved somewhere lol.

As for the OP, I did have one instance where I communicated with two grays and it was fear. Fear that they would take me and I would never come back. I was pregnant at the time but I do recall them not speaking but rather transmitting me the messages through telepathy. I couldnt get my eyes off them but I recalled them wearing a white suit and they were against a white background.

I do believe that I entered a sleep paralysis attack but this was different from the other ones I had and have suffered since then.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

What I meant to say... was that you could kill them, but they have back up to infinity

Yes thet are pretty squishy

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That may be the case. But if their troops are coming back in body bags I'm sure they will think twice before sending another group in.

Also from other accounts I've read, they thrive on your fear. If you are not afraid of them there is little they can do to you. Remember you are the one with the soul, emotions and free will. Do not let someone/something rule and change you. Stand up for yourself, alien or not. Life is too short to let some 4' tall Grey squish push you around. Plant traps for them. Place a camera figure out how they are getting you and trap them. Do whatever you must to stop them.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

No freewill does not apply During abductions or with any being higher then oneself

At some point during the abductions I control my fear for the most part

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

How much you want to bet I can't pull this same # on another forum with ET threads, then convince you I'm some great underground alien resistance leader and I want you to join me in the fight to end alien abduction !!!! Wow, no #ing way ! A little imagination, coupled with hollywood and UFOlogist story foot notes and I probably could keep you going for quite some time. Unfortunately as others have said your logic doesn't make sense, and quite often in your posts you tend to be leading for specific answers . You ask what happens when we look into an aliens eyes, then tell us you get abducted all the time and it ends when you look in his eyes. Why wouldn't you just say it ends when I look into his eyes. I get all stiff and pass out instead of asking others what the blank following that statement should be filled with. I write, often in fact and I gurantee with a couple hours research I could convince you to sell your house and join my ETAR Extra Terrestrial Abduction Revolution. Of course now I've spoiled your fun, because every user you speak to from now on could be me in character tickling your giblets.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Well its a good thing that this forum is mainly for stress relief for me... and that I am puerty smart and can figger things out when people tell me stuff

I appreciate all the posts I get good and bad... but you already know what I am hear for right? your smart? You also know that your not going to be able to effect other peoples opinion about things...

And I 've been around the block a few times I am conifident in my ability to tell info from disinfo

Like I said in a previous post I am pissed off at my Handlers, and is the only I can get back at them...

So if you wanna be an Organic Portal and spew automatic meaningless words I am gonna let you

edit on 12-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: hey llyich google organic portal

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hahaaaaa, pretty much, I ain't voting for that alien president, this is one odd forum, you all have quite the imagination, you should be developing video games or Hollywood movies. No wait that wouldn't work because that's where your stories are derived... Pretty interesting though the concepts you all are conveying, though very derived from works of fiction by actual artists, it is still a wonder of lies or dillision, if you are not flat out lying, then I wonder what is causing your mind to create undesirable encounters with non human beings

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

How much you want to bet I can't pull this same # on another forum with ET threads, then convince you I'm some great underground alien resistance leader and I want you to join me in the fight to end alien abduction !!!!

Well, I bet you couldn't. Since those are not the GREY AREA.

What is so hard to understand about the Grey Area being about member stories?

Wow, no [snip]ing way ! A little imagination, coupled with hollywood and UFOlogist story foot notes and I probably could keep you going for quite some time.

I highly doubt that. Of course, this is assuming the OPer is out to lie to us. Are you accusing them of being a liar? Care to provide the evidence to this claim, since you seem to be hung up on "proof".

Didn't think so. Again, what is hard to understand about the Grey Area? Did you read the disclaimer at the TOP of the forum subset?

Unfortunately as others have said your logic doesn't make sense, and quite often in your posts you tend to be leading for specific answers . You ask what happens when we look into an aliens eyes, then tell us you get abducted all the time and it ends when you look in his eyes. Why wouldn't you just say it ends when I look into his eyes.

What were you just saying about: "A little imagination, coupled with hollywood and UFOlogist story foot notes"

Perhaps the OP likes writing in his style, and not yours? Is that okay with you, or should we all change our writing styles to match your idea of what "logical" is?

I get all stiff and pass out instead of asking others what the blank following that statement should be filled with. I write, often in fact and I gurantee with a couple hours research I could convince you to sell your house and join my ETAR Extra Terrestrial Abduction Revolution. Of course now I've spoiled your fun, because every user you speak to from now on could be me in character tickling your giblets.

See, here is the difference.

You are doing these things out of spite, as apparent by your diatribe. The OPer, well as far as we know now is just after some information. Why not get off of your "better not fool me" cloud, and join in the topic. Or we can keep pointing out other things, it is up to you.

PS: At least the OPer can follow the sites rules, cussing is a no-no

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wanted to add this link to your other thread, on this one, as some of the information is there already and don't wish to repost it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
OMG!!! Data mining for Alien Abduction Stories?

But yes, in answer to this threads question.

What kind of experience, physical, in this so called physical reality, yes. As a child, and end of May 2010, by what a friend described as a pinky, but not quite, not quite like the Roswell ones, something a little different. And that was a indication something would happen that night, and aside from my dream and being told to write it down, in which our entire family, including my brother living an hour away at the time was taken, and my father, when I came down, just moments before in my dream my second oldest son, roughly 18 at the time, was "dropped off" and we got the family back, and he said, he felt like he'd had a major time shift. He has had missing time, not a splice, before, like my brother did. But this time, it was really different. In the dream I was told this day took 9 days to complete, so there is a lot of "missing time" that we can't remember.

Aside from that, there is not just the physical, but our energy bodies are interacted with, and taken, and they're more really us than this husk we're in. So yes on the other levels as well. Not just that physical encounter.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tritan

Well if you figure what's causing our minds to imagine being messed with by non human being.... by all mens please let me know... I am ready to be over this... really!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I am not sure That I believe that the greys wear suits. I have "broke" quite a few greys and I just don't remember them wearing any king of clothing!

Have you ever heard of the Dr. Greenbaum Speech? google it and read it that is how I believe they "greys" can wipe you out memory wise!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
To look in the eyes of an alien is the same as to look in to human eyes.
The body they have don't create mimics, if they wouldn't emit a emotional field you would be confused or scared, scared of the unknown.

All what matters is where your state of mind is, you could have bad vibes even if you had to look in an alien doll eyes.

Humans get scared when the alien doesn't give an emphatic aura/field around it, to ease the emotions, they come forward to a human being.

When you look in the alien eyes you wont get some magic there
, the magic already happened when you met them.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You actually just have a sleep disorder and haven't been abducted by creatures from the stars. The sooner you accept this and solve the problems, which have a variance individual to individual as great as the berth of the open sea, the sooner they go away.

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by Ilyich

I appreciate all the posts I get good and bad... but you already know what I am hear for right? your smart? You also know that your not going to be able to effect other peoples opinion about things...

And I 've been around the block a few times I am conifident in my ability to tell info from disinfo

You're here to confirm your own own perception and label any post which doesn't mesh with it disinformation. Why even post on a forum if you want a constant positive feedback loop of your own perception and beliefs? You can just stay inside your own mind for that.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

Okay okay! I am here to learn believe it or not... but I am not asking you to believe me or anything I say I am just looking for feedback on some question and ideas in my brain... sometimes its hard not to be arogant or come off as knowing it all when you have the amount of knowledge I have stuck in my head... and sometimes its good to get it out!!! So thank you for being patient with me while I learn some life lessons

I thinks its clear what disinfo is don't you?

Peace
edit on 14-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: missing words

edit on 14-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: sarcasm needed but overted

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

NOTHING!!! Can stop an abduction... not jesus, not god,not knives or bullets, or death to the greys will stop an abduction.

I have thousands of opportunities to do so in every way but to no avail.

Its not in our freewill to have it stopped... their freewill trumps ours like ours trumps cows.

And the cow said: "please I don't feel like it today!"
edit on 12-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: another brain fart

I would say, and not in an offhand manner, that some are protected against such abductions, wouldn't you? Like I said earlier, I was taken once without my consent, and as a consequence suffered irreparable cellular damage to my body, and internal organs over it.
There have been other times though, when an invitation was offered, and I went willingly with them.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join