It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
I'll let Mr. Mitchell explain it again, from the above quote:

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the past 60 years or so"...

Do you know what his reasoning behind that quote is? I do, and it certainly isn't any special information that he may or may not have been privy to; It's his own personal belief, which he has arrived at mostly from reading conspiracy books and websites, just as the members here do.

I've spent many years researching these sort of topics (and used to believe much of it). Look deeper into it, and you too will find that the source for his claims is simply himself, and what he has read.
edit on 5/31/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Sorry but you can't help but to wonder about the motives and intentions of some members

True. there seems to be a handful of users here trying to start a "truth movement" or some kind of UFO cult. How's recruitment going?

edit on 31-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Sorry but you can't help but to wonder about the motives and intentions of some members

True. there seems to be a handful of users here trying to start a "truth movement" or some kind of UFO cult.

I actually laughed out loud reading that. Brilliant response lol.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your entire point was ragging on another member, so as you are unable to make sense and display decent comprehension, we would appear to be at an impasse.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the past 60 years or so"...

Do you know what his reasoning behind that quote is? I do, and it certainly isn't any special information that he may or may not have been privy to; It's his own personal belief, which he has arrived at mostly from reading conspiracy books and websites, just as the members here do.

I've spent many years researching these sort of topics (and used to believe much of it). Look deeper into it, and you too will find that the source for his claims is simply himself, and what he has read.

So you're trying to tell me that none of the coverup he speaks of comes from highly credible intel sources or those with any high top level clearance? It all comes from only "conspiracy books and websites"? Doesn't seem like you've done much research at all on this topic.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Your entire point was ragging on another member, so as you are unable to make sense and display decent comprehension, we would appear to be at an impasse.

That was something I said I was not going to do (looks like you missed that part too). Were you trying to bait me or something?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yes, an ex-astronaut probably has no more insight into these subjects than the average person, and neither has any better sources. sarc/off

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I wonder what ever happened to the OP, he had some great threads and posts, it doesn't appear that he was banned.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

True. there seems to be a handful of users here trying to start a "truth movement" or some kind of UFO cult. How's recruitment going?

Very funny. Going pretty good actually. You would know, remember, you "noticed" it too.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So you're trying to tell me that none of the coverup he speaks of comes from highly credible intel sources or those with any high top level clearance? It all comes from only "conspiracy books and websites"? Doesn't seem like you've done much research at all on this topic.

That is exactly what I'm saying. If you have evidence that his information comes directly from "highly credible intel sources or those with any high top level clearance", please present it. If such evidence exists, and is credible, I may change my opinion. Unlike many here, I'm open to whatever the evidence points to.

By the way, "high top level clearances" aren't really special. I, as a civilian, had a high clearance level while doing contract work on a military base.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Yes, an ex-astronaut probably has no more insight into these subjects than the average person, and neither has any better sources. sarc/off

Why would he? If you have evidence that his information comes from any "special" sources, please present it.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I wonder what ever happened to the OP, he had some great threads and posts, it doesn't appear that he was banned.

I don't know. You could check to see when his last post was.
He's not the only poster whos not on the site any more who used to make good threads. Good threads (at least in this forum) are hard to come by these days.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

On the one hand you have people here, following the scientific method, doing research on UFO's/crop circles/cattle mutilations/abductions and the possible ET connection to all those, trying to be unbiased, open minded - you call that a cult?

On the other hand you have the ET skeptics, demanding proof before even unbiased research has been done, I may not call that a cult, but would be well within my right to label them "flat earthers". The only public research done by the government (or at least the most recent) was project Blue Book, which has been shown could have been better characterized by calling it "Project Whitewash".

If there is an ET interaction with Earth (speaking hypothetically) do you think it might be a significant issue for the human race? Obviously yes. Maybe not the most important one but certainly up there.

So why demand "proof" before it has been seriously researched?

Given cattle mutilations, UFO's, crop circles and abductions shouldn't we proceed on the assumption that it is happening? If we find out later it is not happening, fine.

Or would you rather wait for proof, that the government/MSM is possibly covering up, at which time it will be too late?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If there is an ET interaction with Earth (speaking hypothetically) do you think it might be a significant issue for the human race? Obviously yes. Maybe not the most important one but certainly up there.

You answered your own question. Such a thing would be the single most important event to ever happen to mankind, and as such, should be very carefully scrutinized, rather than wildly jumping to conclusions with no supporting evidence.

Hearsay and interesting aneceotes do not constitute evidence.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why would he? If you have evidence that his information comes from any "special" sources, please present it.

If you don't realize the hundreds if not thousands of contacts such a person had in NASA, the military and the government then there is nothing more to say.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

If you don't realize the hundreds if not thousands of contacts such a person had in NASA, the military and the government then there is nothing more to say.

I'll take that to mean that you can't provide any evidence to refute my position.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You answered your own question. Such a thing would be the single most important event to ever happen to mankind, and as such, should be very carefully scrutinized, rather than wildly jumping to conclusions with no supporting evidence.

Glad you agree. But skeptics on here seem to not want anyone to discuss these issues, and seem loathe to even hypothesize about such issues.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Glad you agree. But skeptics on here seem to not want anyone to discuss these issues, and seem loathe to even hypothesize about such issues.

I would place myself firmly in the "skeptic" category, but I think discussion is important, to an extent. What I take issue with, is when people state things as absolute fact, without any evidence to back up such assertions.

I'm open to just about any possibility, provided there is actual, credible evidence supporting it.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

On the one hand you have people here, following the scientific method, doing research on UFO's/crop circles/cattle mutilations/abductions and the possible ET connection to all those, trying to be unbiased, open minded - you call that a cult?

No, but calling someone a "truth warrior" raises some red flags. and particularly right after they equate themselves with a historical figure.

edit on 31-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That is exactly what I'm saying. If you have evidence that his information comes directly from "highly credible intel sources or those with any high top level clearance", please present it. If such evidence exists, and is credible, I may change my opinion. Unlike many here, I'm open to whatever the evidence points to.

By the way, "high top level clearances" aren't really special. I, as a civilian, had a high clearance level while doing contract work on a military base.

Have you heard of the disclosure project? Not saying Mitchell's sources came directly from there, but there were many high ranking credible officials there who spoke of it. There's even a portion of that project in the video in the OP of my thread that you posted in about UFOs disabling missiles and aircraft. The whole hearing can be found on Youtube.

Seems you were pretty low on the totem pole there. There's this kind of clearance, like what Dan Morris (NRO operative, also apart of the disclosure project) had :

Dan Morris is a retired Air Force career Master Sergeant who was involved in the extraterrestrial projects for many years. After leaving the Air Force, he was recruited into the super-secret National Reconnaissance Organization, or NRO, during which time he worked specifically on extraterrestrial-connected operations. He had a cosmic top-secret clearance (38 levels above top secret) which, he states, no U.S. president, to his knowledge, has ever held. In his testimony, he talks of assassinations committed by the NSA; he tells how our military deliberately caused the 1947 ET craft crashes near Roswell, and captured one of the ETs, which they kept at Los Alamos for 3 years, until he died. He talks about the intelligence teams that were charged with intimidating, discrediting, and even eliminating witnesses to ET/UFO events. He talks about Germany’s re-engineering of UFOs, even prior to WWII.
Disclosure Briefing

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join