It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Obama is a BLACK MAN cuz he's 1/2 Black, but not White even though hes 1/2 White?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
why is that? we'd all readily accept Obama as a 'black' man but heads will roll if Obama were referred to as white even though he's half and half... if anything, brown.

and so what are the psychosocial implications looking forward that even today in 2012 American society stoops to the racist american colonial "1 percent rule"?

to me, it all boils down to American being against multiculturalism and all for 1 percent rule and black vs white like left vs right dem vs rep, all dichotomies.

"Here we go...America has yet to see a black President...the only thing about obama being black is his Dad getting his Mom pregnant...Than he left and so did she..leaving him to be raised by his white grandparents in Hawaii..LOL
-KBLETHF"

edit on 9-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Hi,

OBAMA = "HALF BAKED"

OBAMA = HALF WHITE+HALF BLACK = GREY

OBAMA = HUMAN+GOD = GODMAN

"THE POWERS THAT BE" COULD PUT A "DEMONIC MONKEY PUPPET" IN AS PRESIDENT...

...AND YOU COULDN'T DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT! JUST SUCK IT UP PEOPLE! THINK ABOUT THE "INVISIBLE HAND" THAT IS WORKING THE PUPPET? A PRESIDENTIAL "PUPPET" IN CHARGE OF A "GOVERNMENT OF PUPPETS" ALL THE "PUPPETS" WORKED BY AN "INVISIBLE OCTOPUS" WHO'S TENTACLES ARE EVERYWHERE!

STOP BEING THEIR "PUPPET"! JUST "IGNORE" ALL "TPTB" - BECOME YOUR OWN "SELF-LEADER" - TAKE BACK YOUR OWN "INFINITE" POWER!

IMHO - ULTIMATELY, OBAMA IS A SWELL GUY. I LOVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY. HE IS JUST AN ACTOR. ACTING OUT HIS PART IN THE "DIVINE PLAN". "EVERYTHING" IS "PERFECT"! ONE DAY "HE" AND "WE" WILL JOIN TO BECOME THE "ONE" GLORIOUS GOD - whom we already are!

edit on 10-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

edit on 10-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because: text

edit on 10-3-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Well physically Obama looks mixed to me. His facial features and skin tone doesn't look "full black". Are you color blind?

Black:

Mixed:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Obama considers himself black because it gives him a political advantage.. he is a deciever.. just like he was a foriegn student so he could get finacial aid, Just like Hope and Change... Christian and Muslim... he is the Prince of Lies and would tell you he was an Eskimo if he thought it would give him an advantage.

As for the blacks that support obama soley because he is black... I don't get it.. If anything I would think the Black community would call him white because of what a failure he is, for the lies he has told, and for the promise's never kept.

There will come a day when saying "Obama!" will be like swearing. Kids will say it and mothers will smack their mouths...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Obama has many coats. Hes a jew (his mum) A black (his dad) A muslim (his step dad)
Im just surprised he hasnt a chinese uncle or some thing like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

How come Obama is a BLACK MAN cuz he's 1/2 Black, but not White even though hes 1/2 White?,

1 - Because that's how he wants to identify himself.

2 - One reason why he wants to identify himself so strongly as 'black' instead of 'mulatto' may be this ... he could be trying to take care of the rolling-stone-black-daddy-who-abandoned-him demons that haunt him. (which is probably why he threw his 'typical white person' grandma under the bus and why why he says things in his book like 'that's how white people will do you'.) The ol' look up to the sky and say ... 'look at me daddy, I'm black enough and radical enough, do you accept me now as your son' ...

I'd love to see someone do an indepth psychological profile on this guy.
It would be really interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

No you couldn't be more wrong.
Colour has nothing to do with it.
Its the racial characteristics that come with each race. Obama has a tall bridge nose, broadened shoulders, etc all of which are characteristics of white people.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I haven't read all the replies, but I do believe that he may have been chosen to stir up racial divides. After all, Reagan did say that we'd all be united when a threat from outside this world was apparent. It's possible that we may soon become united if "they" knew that something big was on the horizon. If this is true, it would make sense that we are being programmed very strongly right now to hate the "new kid on the block" the second they make themselves known.

I also don't believe that it's a fluke that Obama's dog is both black and white. This is overt symbolism at use. Not to mention how the dog's name is Obama's initials (Bo). I believe that he's probably always been "divided" shall we say, but I wouldn't doubt that he would use whatever side he needed at the time meaning he'd be white when it was convenient and considered more acceptable.

I also don't believe it's a mistake that he gets into office right around the time that the illegal alien topic was just beginning to brew. Maybe this is also predictive programming.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

It is these types of curiosities that keep the wall up between us. My question to your question is: who gives a rats arse what color he is? I see him as the president.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Obama is half jewish, so if he is black because he is half black he is also jewish because hes half jewish. That is being honest.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
White is the new minority.

Everybody knows that the black man has been oppressed for way too long

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Black people claimed Obama as their own race when he first took office & took credit for voting him in, but now it's surprising how many people black people I know that say "I didn't vote for that man & he ain't even black"! When gas & food prices went up, his popularity dwindled down! I live in one of the most densely black populous places in America & I'd say about 50% are embarrassed by his presidential performance and feel his Presidency has set back "Black America".....The other 50% don't have a care or clue about politics...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

White is the new minority.

I believe that that isn't far from the truth.
Lighter skin tone is obviously a recessive gene.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I had a thread about this very subject before.

It's a real GREY area.
Like gray itself, gray or grey?

Obama is grey.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

My brother once had a girlfriend who was half black and half white. Her term for herselff was "halfrican American." If this term wasn't so harsh, it would be a perfect solution.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by Avalessa

Now that's funny. My ex called herself a Blendian since she was part native part african. We are all a bunch of mutts imo.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
good point

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
only a few decades ago, Obama would of been forced to sit in the back of the bus.

So yes, he is black.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

So, we should resort to making our decisions based on what was the norm 60 years ago?
Yeah. I don't think so.

The fact is is that calling someone 'black' is being replaced by the word 'brown'. Really, if you go to Africa, you're going to see a true 'black' person simply because that is the way their skin pigment is. You see many more brownish toned skin in America and elsewhere, but very few dark, dark skinned people. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Peruvians, Egyptians, and others are certainly brownish. Then, you have the Italians and Grecians who are considered to have an olive complexion.

It's utter madness to think in just black and white.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Because he is racist against white people, he attended a church with a racist minister that preached racist messages. Heck he even admits he is racist in his books.And he gets to play to the minorities when he says that he is black.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

All the things wrong with Obama and what color he is , is the only thing you can find to discuss about him? This show's that the real reason he was installed is right on course...............................hate and division, but then again everyone has fallen into the "left/right" fallacy so why not what color Obama is.

Just think about this and ask yourself, is this really what we have become as a people, as a country, as a world for that matter..............................how the hell have we survived this long would be a better question.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join