It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something unique- March 7-CME/solar storm hit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Some are going to say that its just crazy to be able to feel solar storms hit but I have felt several of them in the last few years and I cant help but to wonder, what is so different about some of them that allows me to feel them so strongly.

March 7, somewhere between 10:45-11ish....it hit me. I was not aware right away of what it was, I should of known though, because the classic sign of feeling a hit is 'feeling like you have gone mad in your own mind and body'.

I have been so busy the last few days with a close friend who lost a sister, family affairs, and doctor appointments because I have been feeling so ill for the last few days....that I literally just now this morning was able to catch up with my online stuff and news and new nothing, about the solar activity thats been going on.

So what happened? Im sitting the doctors office Tuesday for routine checkup. I was feeling fine Wednesday morning...nothing was wrong with me. I was waiting in the office reading my book..and found myself not able to concentrate on what I had read. I then found myself getting up, pacing in circles, when I would then try to sit, I would want to close my eyes, I would find that within a few seconds, I had what seemed like a thousand of thoughts, I even somewhat was a bit foggy about being at the doctor, like my surrounding didnt matter much, like a survival instinct was in drive and my body wanted to move, my mind would not stop but yet it wouldnt focus either, I recall putting my head in my lap and sitting there for what seemed like minutes and it was just a few seconds. It seemed time was not moving, like I wanted to shake myself back into reality and normalcy. I recall when I paced the floor, shaking my head, quickly, as if trying to shake something off or out of me.

These are the exact same symptoms, as I look back, of when I felt the other CME hits and I have made psts here about them. I will try to look these past posts up for I am curious of the others show any unique signature that is causing the feeling of disturbance. Surely I cant tell someone for sure what it feels like to have your electromagnetic field screwed with, but this is what I look at it as.

So from reading this morning, I see that on Wednesday, March 7, a solar storm reached us from a blast that occurred on March 4or 5. There have been so many storms, Im trying to understand which one it would of been, which blast would of reached me sometime around 11 that morning.

Would love to hear from any one about this...I read somewhere that the storm that did hit that morning had a high proton level?charge? I will try to find that also and post it.

But I am now, 100%, humans can feel some CME's, and they can totally screw your mind, bad. I would love to say I felt full of love and light, lol, but that is not the case. I felt I had to post, for my own documentation and as well to talk with others that can feel some of these hit us. Your not crazy!

EDIT TO BE CLEAR-this is not in relation to the CME that occurred on the 7th but the one that hit us/reached us, on the 7th. From what I read, the one that occurred on the 7th was stronger....but I did not feel it like I did with the one that reached us on the morning of the 7th. This is what I find strange, and it was confusing me as I was reading this morning because everyone was talking about the big CME on March 7th that was supposed to reach us last night? Still not totally clear on that...but I want to know why did the one that was not as strong as the other one, impact me so hard.
edit on 9-3-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

What likely lasted a few minutes, felt like 30 mins. This has followed with shakes and sickness for the last 2 days. Was finally able to eat a little this morning.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It is nice to hear that I'm not the only one who feels CME's (and, No, I'm not crazy...although, at moments, it feels like it.). I also get a strange 'chills/hot' feeling on the inside. It feels much like the after effect of getting too much sun, but without the 'sunburn'. The OP nailed it on the head, however, when they talked about being kind of hazy, and not feeling in touch with your surroundings. It is just an odd feeling, and I usually will feel it, then go online for validation, and sure enough, another CME. I, too, do not feel all of them, and have no idea why I do feel some, and not others. Thank you for bringing this topic to light. I'm curious if there are others.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eatbliss

Thanks for adding! I too get a temperature disturbance, like a cold sweat sort of. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I am really sensitive to temperature all the time. I am very uncomfortable in cold conditions. Cold hurts me so much that my body longs to move further south all the time and I live in alabama, still not worm enough for me here.

Friends are wearing short sleeves and Im still wearing my jackets and sweatshirts.

I have a very sensitive nervous system also. Not sure if the body makeup would have anything to do with it or not but I do wonder. I feel so odd all the time with my coats and blankets. Do you have and sensitivities with cold or hot? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What you just described sounds like ADHD. I have it, And I have those symptoms, all day, everyday, 24/7, but not as severe as you described feeling. But when you said you felt like shaking something off or out of you, I know exactly what you mean. I had that feeling also a couple of days ago. My normal adhd symtoms seemed to kick into overdrive and there was this strong foggy feeling in my head the whole day, i felt focused on my mind, like focusing inward instead of what was around me, to the point where I was literally shaking my head wildly to get rid of the fogginess. Adhd sucks overall but it was ridiculous a few days ago!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I for one, certainly believe you, though i dont apear to be able to detect my own bodily reactions due to medication i take.
I have felt several bouts of nausia for no reason lately, i will pay more attention to this....thanks
s

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Thanks for adding! I too get a temperature disturbance, like a cold sweat sort of. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I am really sensitive to temperature all the time. I am very uncomfortable in cold conditions. Cold hurts me so much that my body longs to move further south all the time and I live in alabama, still not worm enough for me here.

Friends are wearing short sleeves and Im still wearing my jackets and sweatshirts.

I have a very sensitive nervous system also. Not sure if the body makeup would have anything to do with it or not but I do wonder. I feel so odd all the time with my coats and blankets. Do you have and sensitivities with cold or hot? Just curious.

Wow, very wierd...i pretty much go through everything you described in this post, on a daily basis lol. I live in WA, and people think I'm weird when it's barely cold outside, and they're wearing shorts, etc, but I'm decked head to toe like i'm in a freakin blizzard, with my body mildly shaking, just a bit. I'm from FL, and in the 8 yrs i've been in Wa, i'm still not used to the weather...and i still hate it..
edit on 9-3-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Thanks for adding, but I dont have trouble focusing normally at all.

I just dont think that me feeling this for a few mins, a couple times a year, equals to what you are experiencing, daily.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can't say if i feel anything, as i am on some medication at the moment which give me the same symptomes as you describe.

But i did a search and found this, kind of interesting.

www.carliniinstitute.com...

There appears to be a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effect especially after an "M" class solar flare. The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather through the Magnetic Field on Earth, and also through the magnetic fields around humans.

Edit to ad: Just saw Watchermans post, and i can only say i am kind of surpriced, i have the exact same thing with my ADHD, but i was told it's because of the medication.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What is so strange about my intolerance to the cold is I was born and raised in Indiana. We had lots of snow and good cold winters.

It was after I moved to Alabama, (which was 8-9 years ago), about 3 years or so after I moved, that my body seemed to loose total tolerance to cold. I cant go sit at a football game, due to the uncomfort it gives me. I often wonder how many others out there have this same intolerance.

When I first moved, I loved the summers, loved the heat. Now, its not hot enough for me here.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Do you recall anything strange late wednesday morning?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here is the thread I made back in 2010-it was the first time I had experienced this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one was the strongest I have felt, but it was not as long....not sure if I was able to overcome the feelings faster, but it did leave me sick for 2 days.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I do not feel anything exactly, but when you see the spectacular occurrence that is the northern lights stretching much farther south than normal, I get a certain awareness that something incredibly powerful is going on.

I can equate it to being near a lightning strike. After the lightning has struck, the atmosphere feels as if it has changed and become somehow different. Mostly obviously, a charged feeling.

Now I am not saying that observing the reaction a solar flare has on the earths electromagnetic fields has the same effect as being close to a lightning strike, however I would say that a perceptible change in the atmosphere can be noticed.

edit on 9-3-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If i had the time, i would send you tons of theads I have read from just the past few days on this same phenomena.

I too have experienced the effects of the solar flares. I noticed increase in Deja vu's and intuition. Started having very strange dreams about future events. Felt completely disoriented as if there was so much energy and vibrations in me that i felt it was messing with my head.

Once things settled down a bit, I admit i enjoy all of this, feels like a spiritual awakening of some sort, after all, the energy from the sun could very well be reacting with our energy. Maybe it's increasing our senses and perception, but who knows. I also felt exhaustion, headache, dizziness, tachycardia or increased heart rate, strange sleep disorder, chills that shake my entire body as is being hit by a ray of unexplained energy, pressure in forehead, a glow around people, and buzzing in ears.

I can honestly say that I have never felt better and more aware than in the past few days.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

before you start to mislead him, look up all previous post regarding the effects of solar flares on the nervous system and the brain, then read all posts from members who claim feeling everything I, the OP, and other people who've posted in the thread have reported since the start of the flares a couple days back.

I too have ADHD and this feeling is not the feeling of desperation you get from impulsivity and over-activity.

I'm one of those who have to see it to believe it. And i have felt it and its an inexplicable feeling.

Look it up, those being affected by this come across the same symptoms so it shouldn't be too hard find.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So here is some info from another site, see what you think of it. I sure cant prove anything to anyone, but when searching this a couple years ago I did learn others experience it too.

shiftfrequency.com...-7587

I have noticed in my own research that solar activity is known to influence human consciousness. Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches. Do you have any of the above lately? I am hearing from people in Canada, the U.S., South America, Japan, Greece, Malta, Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Australia etc. that all report the symptoms that I address after an episode of high solar flare activity. I have also experienced these symptoms myself as have many of my clients. Scientists don’t seem to be addressing this, but we all know it is real as we are experiencing it first hand.

The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency…. thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why.

www.unknowncountry.com...

In 2003, Anna Krivelyova and Cesare Robotti published a paper through the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta that concluded that "a large body of psychological research has shown that geomagnetic storms have a profound effect on people’s moods, and, in turn, people’s moods have been found to be related to human behavior, judgments and decisions about risk." Read the original source: www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
What you just described sounds like ADHD. I have it, And I have those symptoms, all day, everyday, 24/7, but not as severe as you described feeling. But when you said you felt like shaking something off or out of you, I know exactly what you mean. I had that feeling also a couple of days ago. My normal adhd symtoms seemed to kick into overdrive and there was this strong foggy feeling in my head the whole day, i felt focused on my mind, like focusing inward instead of what was around me, to the point where I was literally shaking my head wildly to get rid of the fogginess. Adhd sucks overall but it was ridiculous a few days ago!

ADHD here too, or at least away from terms, an overly active mind and imagination all of the time, everyday, always. I find as well I'm lured into feelings and strange periods of fogginess where time is more absent from my perception for that day. I think it's good to follow where your subconscious calls you to. I find it benefits me more than it doesn't.

This one was the strongest I have felt, but it was not as long....not sure if I was able to overcome the feelings faster, but it did leave me sick for 2 days.

Hey OP,

Leo and Virgo? What for? My Moon is Leo, and my Sun and Mars are Virgo.

I feel I can relate to what you were saying in your original post. A full Moon can make me more emotional, during the 3rd and 4th when Mars was closest I had a spiritual moment that is in my top 3 for my entire life. I was thinking so much in that time frame, and I felt very close to the planets for some reason, or at least my subconscious was drawing me to them much more.

Are you familiar with Michael Persinger? Or the thread on telepathy that was among the top threads for at least a week or two. Here it is.

The idea is that we have our own magnetic field, and that we vibrate at a certain frequency. There are so many things that we can't see that we have embedded into our lives. We know when we turn the dial on a radio that we'll be able to tune into several 'channels'. As we turn the dial we cut from static to audio until we can make it just perfect. These radio waves exist, and we have no problem with that. Our technology, from satellites doing much more than we give them credit for, and signals like wi-fi that we tap into daily.

The electromagnetic spectrum is key. It gives us an idea of what else is out there, and what we are limited to. I think it's very possible that these things exist. I feel as though I know deep down that there's more all around us daily than we are able to take notice of, with these eyes, amongst this state of humanity where we're split apart to materialism and getting lost in fabled worlds, away from nature, away from resonating with the spiritual self. It seems we can manipulate others with our energy and thoughts to an extent at times. Your emotions slide off of your expressions, your motives, your personality or personalities. We feel things.

In these tests conducted by Persinger, it is interesting to see the accuracy at times. I've looked into it all myself a little on and off. I haven't gone through a massive chunk of the time line but I know that the peaks and lows of certain Sun cycles are often attributed in this stance as having an effect on humans. The amount of protons and so forth can really scramble our waves. Some days I can think really well, some days I can't at all, it becomes purely fog and a nasty self-awareness and spiral of thinking that doesn't really lead me anywhere.

If you go to Space Weather, on the right hand side you can go through the archives all the way back to the early 2000s. On Sept. 11, 2001,

"SUNSPOT WATCH: An impressive sunspot complex, sprawling 30 Earth diameters from end to end, is crossing the Sun's central meridian today. Magnetograms of the region reveal a twisted delta-class magnetic field that could harbor energy for powerful X-class solar flares."

On the day that Osama was supposedly dumped at sea:

NORTHERN LIGHTS: A solar wind stream that hit Earth's magnetic field during the weekend sent Northern Lights spilling over the Canadian border into the USA. "Magnificent May Day auroras lit up the night sky over Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Northern Lights were also spotted over Lake Superior in Michigan.

SOUTHERN LIGHTS: The solar wind impact sparked auroras over both ends of the planet.

...Just give it a try for key OWS or Arab Spring dates, anything largely positive or negative. It's interesting to see what happened solar-wise and how the people were doing largely.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Hello! Thanks for the great additions!

So the LeoVirgo thing- grew up being told I was a Virgo. Which was great, it fit me for my younger days. But had a experience that involved several different events, which led me to seek out a connection I felt to LEO and learned that astronomically the position of the sun at my birth was really in leo. Astrology uses fixed wheels, that never change with the ever changing cycles and orders of the spheres....and I cant deny all the experiences I had that were connected with Leo and things I learned around that time of my life that I discovered this. It was like finding a piece of myself that I knew, but did not know. I have a whole thread on offering the same thing to other ATS members their positions of the spheres at their birth, according to astronomy positions and I got great responses from it all, it makes a great read either way.

I too love the moon and mars...to me, mars is a forgiver.
I cant explain why I feel I know anything, but I see Mars with a worst past then our past of hurt and destruction, I see Mars as a phase of being that was a unity of many phases of being, and the phases had to face and forgive, as so the reflection I feel, it too, forgives, endlessly. Some see it as war and trouble, I see it as very wise, with lots of knowledge to behold, through acceptance, forgiveness.

I will read the info you shared, it sounds really interesting! I too totally believe or KNOW that we DO have our own electromagnetic field. The interconnection between us, life, energy, its amazingly beautiful.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey LeoVirgo, I wanted to personally thank you for this thread. It really got me thinking. This week I have been extremely tired, like fall asleep at my desk kind of tired. And I haven't felt that way in over a month when the doctors figured out I was having confusional migraines and started me on a preventive med. Since starting that med, things have been so much better, until this week. I haven't had any obvious migraines, but I have been so tired and mow I'm wondering if the CMEs we've had this week could be a factor. And I would not have considered that but.... I had some high weirdness today.

Long story very short, I had a fraud alert yesterday on my bank card. The nice person on the phone told me about the attempted charges & said my card had been compromised and cancelled it. He then told me I would have to contact my credit union for a new card. I had to go to the bank today anyway, so no problem they can make a new one for me there. When I explained to the teller I needed a new card, she looked at my account and there was not issue with it. Many phones calls to the main offices & card services later, she says there was no suspicious activity on the card & the card was still active. She was at a complete loss as to what happened. She just kept repeating "this is so weird, it's never happened before".

My thoughts? I must have jumped timelines!!! I've never held to that kind of theory, but after today, I think I might just change my mind.

I hope you feel better soon!!!!
OiO

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by murkraz

Hello! Thanks for the great additions!

So the LeoVirgo thing- grew up being told I was a Virgo. Which was great, it fit me for my younger days. But had a experience that involved several different events, which led me to seek out a connection I felt to LEO and learned that astronomically the position of the sun at my birth was really in leo. Astrology uses fixed wheels, that never change with the ever changing cycles and orders of the spheres....and I cant deny all the experiences I had that were connected with Leo and things I learned around that time of my life that I discovered this. It was like finding a piece of myself that I knew, but did not know. I have a whole thread on offering the same thing to other ATS members their positions of the spheres at their birth, according to astronomy positions and I got great responses from it all, it makes a great read either way.

I too love the moon and mars...to me, mars is a forgiver.
I cant explain why I feel I know anything, but I see Mars with a worst past then our past of hurt and destruction, I see Mars as a phase of being that was a unity of many phases of being, and the phases had to face and forgive, as so the reflection I feel, it too, forgives, endlessly. Some see it as war and trouble, I see it as very wise, with lots of knowledge to behold, through acceptance, forgiveness.

I will read the info you shared, it sounds really interesting! I too totally believe or KNOW that we DO have our own electromagnetic field. The interconnection between us, life, energy, its amazingly beautiful.

Really good post man. I definite relate a lot with what you're saying.

My birth date as of old astrology places my Sun, and I think my Mars in Leo. I've just left the precession thing alone, but I do value both views. I've done up my draconian chart too. I like looking at alignments and all of that. It's like a crazy bar code thrown on us, but when you really look at it is something magnificent. Jupiter's eye was facing the direction of my location of birth at 8AM when I came to. There's a lot of good software for all of this.

There's something about Mars. When I was like 9 I was really into astronomy even though I felt intimidated by the compositions of the planets and all of those scientific details. Instead I'd just look at pictures of it and go into my own world of thinking. I've always been attracted to it, as of about 3 years ago I've been into astronomy much more and I felt a connection with certain stars and constellations, if not that then I give in to fixate on these things either way.

Things are better now. I can see Mars in somewhat okay quality with my telescope. It's better than nothing and it brings on otherworldly feelings. I've spent heaps of hours just going through Hi-Rise images of the surface, and through the different types of views on the satellites imagery on Google Earth/Mars. So many locations seem to be begging to have their story told. Many things are out of place, it is eerie but I like it. I would often say I'd leave Earth in an instance if I could go to Mars. Now I don't feel that way completely, but I still want to know much more. My name by Rome origin means "dedicated to Mars', kind of cool.
edit on 9/3/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Keep in the mind when the sun explodes it is putting out energy. If you are at all sensitive to anything at all - and I don't mean that in a negative way but a positive way, and are evolved enough to the point where you actually connect to the input your senses provide: the energy from the sun can easily be felt in the same way you can feel the energy from your speakers (sound), or the energy from your toaster(Heat), or the energy from a static buildup.

While you may not be able to discern, at the time, what that energy is all about, you most certainly will "feel" it. Now for those who say they feel nothing - okay you feel nothing. One needs to be evolved to a certain point where you can sense it, connect with it, and then use the incoming energy to alter your consciousness. Some can simply feel when it will happen, when it does happen, and following the passage of both the energy burst and the arrival of the actual protons etc. will be able to alter and expand their consciousness accordingly. If you don't care about using the sun's energy as an evolutionary tool - good for you, simply don't and use whatever tools you use. If you want the most powerful energy to use, use the sun's.

Having a reaction to the event is excellent, work with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join