It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pulsing feeling, May 2nd, crazy indeed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
OK....so I was not going to post this experience I had...because it literally made me feel as if I was going mad. But I have not been able to shake it...and then noticed others elsewhere on the web posting very similar experiences.

So I feel it is only right to share...and ask to others...did anyone have a really strange, sudden feeling, on May 2nd?

I attributed mine to a storm and transformers blowing up by my house...but literally I have never ever felt this weird in my life. Classic signs of a full blown anxiety attack without the nervousness I guess. Not sure how to describe it..but it lasted 20 to 30 mins really strong and then tapered off over several hours for me. It felt as if I was surged with extreme awareness, heightened senses in every way. Had several moments that were dejavu ish in like time was on a broken record for a moment....especially when resetting all the clocks around the house due to the electricity that went out due to the transformers blowing.

I try to stay logical at all times, I consider myself a very calm and content person and I am not seeking for any 'signs' or what have you.

I have had one other moment that is similar to this but was not as intense. It was also during a storm.

The air felt different, the food I prepared to eat didnt satisfy me, I no longer wanted it, my concerns around me changed in a instant, it was like I got knocked down and suddenly awoke with a different vibration around me and in me.

Then I read this thread elsewhere....

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Some things from that thread...

About 5pm, sitting on the couch waiting for the news to start and suddenly I was 'pulsed' 3 times. Pulsed is the only way I can describe it, it was though my energy body was pushed sideways resulting in a dizziness that I still feel nearly 20 hours later. It was almost violent and very trippy. Anyone else?Text

They did. Not sure about the Australian guys time, but last night here in MDT, about 10 pm I got vertigo while getting ready for bed and some nausea later during the early night. this morning I checked the magnetosphere and sure enough a good sized storm had hit. Most didn't appear to notice here on GLP today. I saw only two threads.

I was up doing things and had to sit down. I felt like I wasn't there, very hard to describe. Like oxygen levels decreased or something?

Just to add...I could not sit still for a couple of hours....I was in like a auto pilot mode to just keep myself moving and doing...while my mind was going wild. ALl the while, I was very aware of it all and the different feeling.

I felt very confused. I was outside and had to sit down but I remember feeling so out of it all of a sudden, I wasn't sure if I should sit down or hold on to something while standing. That's as far as my thoughts could go. I was in the middle of some chores and it was like I knew what I had to do but couldn't figure out the steps I had to take at that moment. My body felt funny, like it was being constricted in a way but not painful, just strange. All focus was gone. I'm not sure how many pulses I felt, it was like a barrage of something dense and it would be like getting the wind knocked out of you but still being able to breathe.

About 9 pm Pacific for me, I had a few jolts, like a shiver but worse, then vertigo, my right arm went numb, and I got all kinds of confused.

No crap? I cant remember the times but it happened to me on Friday morning.. - I described it as being scanned. To weird that you said "pulsed." I thought it was just my imagination.

Some contribute these experiences to a geomagnetic storm...

My experience began right about 6:45-6:50 central time USA....honestly, I could of gave a precise moment if only I wasnt so confused about the time. I know it took me a few mins to get around to finally setting my first clock...which was at 6:56 pm May 2nd.

If another poster has started a similar thread for May 2nd...feel free to merge mine into it.

So anyone else, experience weird feelings on May 2nd?

Edit to add...I just found this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit again to add...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

I have no desire to experience what I experienced again...Im noticing alot of people didnt experience these weird feelings till the 3rd or 4th...but mine was on Sunday evening, May 2nd just to be clear.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe you're shifting to the 5th Density?

two lines

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Check this link out. They're saying that auroras are almost certain to be in the night sky tonight, because on the second we were hammered by a GM storm. ?

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

The words 'shifting' would fit into how I felt very very well.

What surprised me was today while searching around for a possible feeling by others....I found many.

If something like what you say could happen...then mabey the geomagnetic storms play a part in such a thing.

The more I keep reading about others experiences over the last couple of days...the more curious I am getting.

For what its worth....if there is any spiritual changing or shifting of vibrations, I think we would see scientific observations of something. Even though I believe in spiritual things, I believe in cause and effect as well, with all levels of existence.

Lord knows Ive had some strange experiences that have allowed me to know, I really know nothing for sure besides there is more to this little life here.

Keeping a open mind

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vyrox

I really dont like to think this was all due to a geomagnetic storm because the thought of these storms getting stronger and coming more frequently...bringing more of these experiences....frankly scares the hell out of me. It was not pleasant....and am thankful I was able to talk myself through it and stay calm.

Honestly, a few times I thought my heart would just explode

But at the same time, having a scientific reason for it gives me comfort in a different light as well...instead of it being this huge unknown thing.

On the fence...not wanting to touch ground on either side really.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread, LeoVirgo. I had an unusual experience around 3am this morning which I can only describe as a pulsating sensation, too! It felt like a panic attack [which I'm not sure if I've ever had one before] but I was pretty unnerved. This morning I felt somewhat scrambled but with heightened awareness at the same time. If that makes any sense. Like I noticed how uneven my cupboards hung for the first time since I moved in my house two years ago. Maybe I'm not losing my mind after all.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Thanks for sharing here hurdygurdy!

Just talked with my brother and he had a similar middle of the night experience and he brought up all of his experience first, not knowing what I went through a couple days ago.

He woke up feeling the need to scream...paranoid....highest blood pressure...confused....he thought at first he had a out of body experience but once we got to talking he realized that all of these feelings were happening after he awoke. Really strange it is.

When it all first hit me, I thought literally 'oh my god, I have lost my mind', the intensity was nothing like I can put into words. Gripping on to what ever reality was around me was all I could do.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just ran across someone talking about EMP (electromagnetic pulses) as a weapon of war.

That is really really freaky!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sunday was an odd day on my end too. First, we're dealing with that little bitty oil leak here, that's also the day the president flew in (cool story--> when he was leaving Venice, Marine One flew over my house really low, well, lower than the regular chopper traffic and MUCH lower than I'd expect the President of the U.S. to be flying over urban areas but that may have had something to do with the creepy/crappy weather here on Sunday, but even as a libertarian leaning conservative I felt more than a little pride at seeing Marine One and whatever they call the other identical helo that rides shotgun with my own eyes and knowing the president, governor and mayor were inside, maybe its the veteran in me, ok, back on topic!!!) When I got home from work (yes, I work on Sundays sometimes, sucks huh, no overtime...)I decided to chill in my garage and straighten up a few things. I ended up re-arranging my entire garage and hanging up shelves, cabinets (those heavy metal ones that hang on the wall) and building a workstation. Now, I'll be honest with you, I'm a fat lazy P.O.S. when it comes to true manual labor sometimes...lol but this weekend, specifically Sunday the 2nd, and ever since, I've had more motivation to "do stuff" than I've ever had. It's seriously gotten to the point that when I start I have to force myself to stop when I look at my watch and realize it's midnight or later, or, if I complete a task, instead of feeling proud that I accomplished something, I feel sad that I have nothing more to do and maybe even a little apprehensive of the coming boredom...sad huh?....lol

I guess that's not as cool as "pulsing" or "astral drift" but it was a very abnormal day, even down to the yellow pall of the afternoon (normally a sign of hail and/or tornadoes, though, thankfully, neither was reported)

--Apex

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Apex Predator

Thanks for adding Apex! Im finding it very interesting how many others did not seem as their 'normal self'.

It was like I was a super multi tasker for those couple hours. I have had other boughts of energy lets say...but nothing like this.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
While at home last night, I did experience a little vertigo myself and some fuzzy feelings.
Mind you it was late and I was tired, I never thought to pay much attention to it.

It is interesting to see, because I truly believe that we are moving towards some change. I feel on average more connection to other people, or more awareness.

I also notice that I rarely dream, but I have been dreaming more lately so maybe its related as well.

Interesting post OP

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sma11time

Thanks for adding! Its really opened my ideas about how these storms can affect us or even bring changes.

Been reading about sudden changes of our DNA this morning..very interesting!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'd get used to it. There are really powerful energies coming into Earth at this time. More powerful than we have ever experienced... and they are going to continue on through 2012.

They are flushing out all that no longer serves us... personally and collectively. Anxiety is a classic symptom of this.

Flow with it and work on releasing all that you no longer want in your life, such as, fear, judgement, anxiety, etc.... Try not to resist, just accept and flow.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I posted earlier about my experience the morning of May 4 and although I'm feeling more in sync today, I'd like to note some additional information.

Shortly before I went to bed and experienced the weird sensation, my computer did a reboot on its own. I didn't lose power in the rest of the house or anything thing but it's unusual for my computer to do that.

Both my kids awoke yesterday morning complaining that they didn't "feel right." Neither one could describe any tangible physical symptoms so I don't believe they were trying to play hooky from school. They leave for school at different times so it's not like they were "in on it" together.

I researched a few websites yesterday morning because I suspected perhaps something was going on with the sun but that didn't appear to be the case.

I'm just wondering about the possibility of an EMP which the OP suggested earlier. I did a little research about the topic on Wiki and one cause of an EMP is nuclear as well as non-nuclear weapon detonation.

Does any one know if people all over the world be able to feel this type of EMP over a period of several days?

The antipode to the Gulf of Mexico is near Australia where a few posters on GLP claimed to have had similar pulsating sensations last weekend.

www.antipodemap.com...

It may be a dumb question but its really got me wondering.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by hurdygurdy]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This thread facinates me because i have felt quite strange today and yesterday, maybe i caught the 'fallout' of whatever this shift is, but today i feel ill, but not as ill as i should my skin feels like its on fire as if i had been astral projecting when i slept, some of my muscles have tensed up hard and it took a while for them to calm down, its painful.

But i feel like i have this ... 'awareness' sort of speak, i can feel the pressure in the atmosphere and i can feel the air around me like im conducting some sort of electrical impulses. Man its hard to describe, kind of frustrating.

Also real anxious right now, not sure why.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Are you sure you didn't by accident injest coc aine or drink a bunch of coffee? It sounds like a stimulant high, it lasted 20-30 minutes, but stayed with you. You felt anxious but not nervous, not hungry etc.

Sounds crazy, but you'd be surprised what is in your tap water, and on things like money. Did you eat any dollar bills?

Or it could be a sudden endorphins released.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Are you sure you didn't by accident injest coc aine or drink a bunch of coffee? It sounds like a stimulant high, it lasted 20-30 minutes, but stayed with you. You felt anxious but not nervous, not hungry etc.

Sounds crazy, but you'd be surprised what is in your tap water, and on things like money. Did you eat any dollar bills?

Or it could be a sudden endorphins released.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

I can assure you, no drugs or substances are involved here. I dont drink tap water either. Dollar bills? Um, no.

But you are right, it does sound like a over dose on endorphins. I felt totally fine....had made a really good dinner, was relaxed and was getting ready to eat. I tried to eat, thinking that just continuing in my every day things would make it all go away, thinking it was just a over dose of adrenaline for some reason. I took a couple of bites and just couldnt get myself to want to eat it.

I did feel anxious...but more in my mind then in my body. Was a definite over load of something!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Saturday and Monday were the craziest nights of my life.
Saturday...I finally became a 'believer' of inter-dimensional beings after witnessing and experiencing them first hand.
Monday, I experienced my whole body filling with electricity... unlike ANYTHING ever before...I meditate a lot, and never had this feeling.
I was then able to direct my energy from any point in my body.. it was insane!

Many people are experiencing VERY strange things lately..
You are not alone, man...Embrace it.
Humanity is going through a shift...as is the universe.

Fun times ahead, amigos!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I agree! I have been noticing change lately as well. I even had to post a thread about it like you!
Us in agreement.

Support.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Here is a link that someone pointed me to that shows on May 2nd of a pulse that came...actually shows 2...and some others on different days.

It is interesting...I cant say I totally understand what it is saying, but looks like there were some energies coming through!

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

I really appreciate everyone replying and adding here!! Im really not crazy and Im not a paranoid type of person either.

Blujay....I hope I dont have to experience much more of it...but if so...so be it. I though about what if something like that happened while I was driving or something..very scary. Appreciate the advice and encouragement! I was really uncomfortable, felt invaded even. Its no fun having your comfy rug yanked out like that.

Im thinking that the rain during the time of it hitting my area could of increased something? Not sure, just pondering really...but thinking about charged particles coming through, then also coming through a storm cloud, and water...and mabey that could raise the affect for certain areas...

My best
LV

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join