It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction might be happening to me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

He's not being abducted.I as well as many others who've had sleep paralysis have had the same experience.Now if he truly believes his is being abducted he would've provided more info.From what he said in the op,it's sleep paralysis.Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by blocula

He's not being abducted.I as well as many others who've had sleep paralysis have had the same experience.Now if he truly believes his is being abducted he would've provided more info.From what he said in the op,it's sleep paralysis.Nothing more.
What we "comfortably" think of and have "conveniently" named sleep paralysis,might actually be abductions by aliens...Unlikely?...Yes...Possible?...Yes...
edit on 8-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No,not likely.I've seen a wolf,the tradional version of the grim reaper,aliens,other wierd creatures in my room while this was occuring.And much more..I know NONE of the things were actually in my room.It is sleep paralysis.That's it.(meaning just this particular op)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

No,not likely.I've seen a wolf,the tradional version of the grim reaper,aliens,other wierd creatures in my room while this was occuring.And much more..I know NONE of the things were actually in my room.It is sleep paralysis.That's it.(meaning just this particular op)
As i mentioned earlier,who and what we "think" we've seen in our dreams and in our bedrooms at night,may actually be "diversionary thoughts" that the aliens,or whoever,or whatever,implant into our minds to keep us away from whats really happening to us...
edit on 8-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

your right i do belive it was just a dream hallucination or a lucid dream brought on from the sleep paralysis like i said before i often wake up with sleep paralysis but the last time it happend was the 1st and only time i have ever seen anything and also this didnt happen in the middle of the night it happend in the middle of the day at 12pm
edit on 8-3-2012 by gdmfs2200 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's a possibility.But it's also one that requires proof.And I mean real proof.Not just opinions and personal beliefs.Cold hard facts.While I'm a believer in the paranormal and such,science has proven that the brain can do strange things.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Did you even read his post?Me thinks you just read the title. He said this " i often wake up with sleep paralysis and the LAST time i woke up and had sleep paralysis i saw a grey ". He had sleep paralysis.How the hell is he going to take a picture of something that isn't there?

Well I doubt anybody here can write a prescription for what he needs....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by dayve

Did you even read his post?Me thinks you just read the title. He said this " i often wake up with sleep paralysis and the LAST time i woke up and had sleep paralysis i saw a grey ". He had sleep paralysis.How the hell is he going to take a picture of something that isn't there?

Well I doubt anybody here can write a prescription for what he needs....

what did i say at the beginning

Originally posted by gdmfs2200
before i go any farther i have to say that if you dont wanna help me out or wanna call me a liar nut or say im just looking for attention please dont waste my time and go else where

so please stop posting go bother someone else
edit on 8-3-2012 by gdmfs2200 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

That's uncalled for.You know nothing about the op.Again,I think you didn't actually read his post.You just read his title and assumed.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

That's uncalled for.You know nothing about the op.Again,I think you didn't actually read his post.You just read his title and assumed.

thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

"This is the usual Sleep paralysis BS that people who are being abducted get fed everytime.

Hands up those who know for certain they are NOT being abducted and yet are having Sleep Paralysis?

If your hand shot up, think again. You are being abducted.
Now before you get angry I didn't say by whom did I?"

I know for a fact I'm not being adbucted.By the military or aliens.I know what I've expierienced was sleep paralysis.Seriously?I'll make you a deal.Prove that what I KNOW happened to me was more then that and I'll give you $1,000.Real proof.If you provide it I'll contact the mods and arrange for that money to be sent to you.Claims such as yours require evidence.I'm doubting you'll provide that though.
edit on 9-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

We dont "really" know what sleep paralysis is and the fact that it might actually be false memories and diversionary thoughts implanted into our minds by aliens who want to keep us away from the fact that they are abducting us,represents a very real possibility thats too uncomfortable for most people to face and so ridicule and denial become the normal reactions,because they are easier to accept and much easier to live with...

edit on 9-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by nightstalker78

We dont "really" know what sleep paralysis is and the fact that it might actually be false memories and diversionary thoughts implanted into our minds by aliens who want to keep us away from the fact that they are abducting us,represents a very real possibility thats too uncomfortable for most people to face and so ridicule and denial become the normal reactions,because they are easier to accept and much easier to live with...

It's not false memories.Do some research outside of ATS and Wikipedia.Alien abduction may be real.But there's no solid proof.And if you truly believe what you just said then you need help my friend.i've read your threads.You have issues that go beyond help that ATS can provide.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't think you were abducted. But do think you saw an "alien". We just don't know what they are yet, though I don't think he was a spaceman.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gdmfs2200

I would set up cameras/ a camera just so you can see what is going on later on when your more awake / not suffereing. You may be able to see then if it is indeed an hallucination or an acutal abduction.

Don't panic yourself, the mind is a great inventor, I'm not saying you are making this up but worrying about it will certainly give you anxietys that can reflect in your sub-conciousness and wouldnt help if it is indeed an hallucination

Hope you get down to the bottom of it. Like I say though take it easy .
edit on 9-3-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When i was a child, i used to have dreams of being paralyzed, with moments of "reality". I couldn't yell or scream, and during the dream, i was in my bed.

Except instead of aliens, i saw a creepy "scaled human" monster that was based on a toy i used to play with.

It stopped after a while, and i found out at a later age that my mum actually buried the toy, so that may have helped.
But i still have that mute/paralysis problem but with a presence - rather than a physical being.

I've grown to attribute it to influences of the outside world during a semi state of consciousness - which affects the dreams i have.
Like what happens when you sleep with the tv on - your dreams tend to have some similarities with your surroundings.

I'm not disregarding your post, OP - but i've woken up on the lounge room sofa, and within a few seconds, i've seen body shapes - to realise they were just chairs, etc. The shock could've sent your body into paralysis?

Just offering some personal experiences - take them as they are.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gdmfs2200

One night i was fully awake,laying in bed on my stomach in the dark,when i began to feel a strange electrical static that started to pulse and move outwards from the back of my neck,into my head,chest and arms and by then my entire body was paralyzed.My eyes were open and they were all that i could move...

Then a strange animated vision appeared in front of me.The sights and sounds of the head and shoulders of a very real old woman,with long white hair blowing in the slow motion wind of a silent storm and then she spoke to me while looking right into my eyes and said..."32 Quartz,Its The Devil"...Then slowly the vision faded and my paralysis subsided...

I was extremely frightened,i was truly stunned and i was very amazed...

Did she say quarts or quartz? i dont know,but those are the words that she said to me that night,when i was around 27yrs old...

32 quartz, its the devil or 32 quarts its the devil? i'm starting to lean towards "quartz" and so is quartz a crystal? and crystals are suppose to have special powers right? and so are the crystal skulls each made out of 32 quartz of crystal,like diamonds have carats?

Also i think i've read that the aliens flying saucers may be powered by energies found in crystals and also i seem to recall that the calamity which destroyed atlantis was the uncontrollable energy that the atlanteans unleashed from giant crystals they used to power their civilization...Atlantean Crystals > www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdmfs2200
ok as the title says i think it may be happening to me and before i go any farther i have to say that if you dont wanna help me out or wanna call me a liar nut or say im just looking for attention please dont waste my time and go else where so with that being said i will proceed i often wake up with sleep paralysis and the last time i woke up and had sleep paralysis i saw a grey about 3 and half feet tall walking towards the couch i had been sleeping on i tried to scream but nothing other than a weak moan come out then i was able to move again and the grey i saw had disappeared behind the couch so was i hallucinating from waking up so fast or did it really happen to me please help i want answers it was so real and scared the sh*t out of me

And this is normal for sleep paralysis. Whatever you fear or expect to see in this state might very well manifest.
Just because you see some alien grey does not mean it is real.
I have plenty of experience with sleep paralysis myself and have learned to induce it as it is a nice tool for having lucid dreams.

You can also learn to control the sleep paralysis experience as well as learn how to break the paralysis.
Either way if i were you i would rather see sleep paralysis as more of a blessing and use it induce amazing lucid dreams.

edit on 9-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This happened to me once when I was a kid... instead of an alien, it was a character very similar to the creepy old man from the movie Poltergeist. He was leaning on my chest with his face just above mine, I literally felt crushed and couldn't breathe. Scary stuff, but there is a logical explanation for it...

Originally posted by boncho

When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital.[5] The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes, with some rare cases being hours, "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms"[6

In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[9] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.[8]

Source

Sounds like sleep paralysis

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

well then please tell me how to use it to induce lucid dreams

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join