It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction might be happening to me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've said this so many times before but i don't think people are taking me seriously. but for real. take a bucket of water. soak some belladonna, morning glory, and peyote or toxic mushrooms in the water and then place bucket above slightly open door. when that bomb drops on their grey heads and starts to make the hallucinate then the tables will be turned. I once had to spend an entire night nursing some greys who were wrapped up in little fetal positions on my bedroom floor crying. one kept saying don't touch me! over and over but nobody was touching him. I tried giving them oranges after i felt that they had suffered enough. But sadly for them they ingest nutrients through their skin and the acidity of the OJ wasn't playing to well with them. Gave them excema pretty bad.

But like typical aliens once they started coming down they got all arrogant and cocky again so I gave them some of their own angst. Threw another bucket of "Tainted" water on them. One of them was like "No! No! NO!" when he saw me coming with round two of my medical experiment on them, but screw him. since when did he care about my rights. So just as they were diving back into a deep hallucingenic journey I popped open this trunk I keep in my room and the gimp from pulp fiction came flying out. He took one look at the terrified greys and grinned at me like I had just gotten him the best christmas present on earth. I just said have a good time playing with the boys and locked the door and left the room. Boy greys sure make some horrible noises when they are having a good time (well at least the gimp had a great time)

Around 48 hours later I let the poor buggers out. Not because I was feeling sympathetic for them but because the gimp was exhausted. I even had to hold one of their little hands as I helped it get back to spaceship (he couldn't walk too well and kept shaking)

Anyways, they have never comeback to my place. I don't know why. I have a huge sign on my roof saying aliens welcome. With little sign pointing to my room. But they just don't want to come out and play anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

True but so coincidental that he sees a Grey under those circumstances, why not a monster or something else?

Interest in aliens? Or just that a grey looks like human but with smoothed features.

Hundreds of years ago people thought it was gargoyles causing this. Had to do with the artwork of the time, I imagine. Records of it being demons, etc. Asian countries, Western countries, all have a take on this condition and it usually ties in to the culture.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Char-Lee

True but so coincidental that he sees a Grey under those circumstances, why not a monster or something else?

Interest in aliens? Or just that a grey looks like human but with smoothed features.

Hundreds of years ago people thought it was gargoyles causing this. Had to do with the artwork of the time, I imagine. Records of it being demons, etc. Asian countries, Western countries, all have a take on this condition and it usually ties in to the culture.

Makes me wonder Why they started making gargoyles and they always looked pretty much the same.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

well i do sometimes wake up with small cuts and bruises but i can tell you now they arent caused by aliens but are caused by my cat jumping on me while i sleep

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

and before you say anything else yes i do have a cat i would have a dog if i didnt hate them so much and the reason for my hatred for dogs is because when i was a little kid i was attacked by dogs so yeah f dogs and besides that cats are the sh*t
edit on 9-3-2012 by gdmfs2200 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I've said this so many times before but i don't think people are taking me seriously. but for real. take a bucket of water. soak some belladonna, morning glory, and peyote or toxic mushrooms in the water and then place bucket above slightly open door. when that bomb drops on their grey heads and starts to make the hallucinate then the tables will be turned. I once had to spend an entire night nursing some greys who were wrapped up in little fetal positions on my bedroom floor crying. one kept saying don't touch me! over and over but nobody was touching him. I tried giving them oranges after i felt that they had suffered enough. But sadly for them they ingest nutrients through their skin and the acidity of the OJ wasn't playing to well with them. Gave them excema pretty bad.

But like typical aliens once they started coming down they got all arrogant and cocky again so I gave them some of their own angst. Threw another bucket of "Tainted" water on them. One of them was like "No! No! NO!" when he saw me coming with round two of my medical experiment on them, but screw him. since when did he care about my rights. So just as they were diving back into a deep hallucingenic journey I popped open this trunk I keep in my room and the gimp from pulp fiction came flying out. He took one look at the terrified greys and grinned at me like I had just gotten him the best christmas present on earth. I just said have a good time playing with the boys and locked the door and left the room. Boy greys sure make some horrible noises when they are having a good time (well at least the gimp had a great time)

Around 48 hours later I let the poor buggers out. Not because I was feeling sympathetic for them but because the gimp was exhausted. I even had to hold one of their little hands as I helped it get back to spaceship (he couldn't walk too well and kept shaking)

Anyways, they have never comeback to my place. I don't know why. I have a huge sign on my roof saying aliens welcome. With little sign pointing to my room. But they just don't want to come out and play anymore.

well thats funny as hell to bad it didnt really happen

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

You can.That's what I learned to do.Pretty much just will yourself awake.There's been times where I just shook my head and I snapped out of it.I was only able to do that when it was happening as I was falling asleep though.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pwnit20wnit
I hate crazy people~

and i hate people who cant read

Originally posted by gdmfs2200
before i go any farther i have to say that if you dont wanna help me out or wanna call me a liar nut or say im just looking for attention please dont waste my time and go else where

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
I often wonder why every time sleep paralysis occurs why is it always terrifying to me? Why cant it just be, Ok I cant move then you realize it then just snap out of it.

Probably because of our survival instinct. I had this is in beginning as well, but now i enjoy sleep paralysis for most of the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I've posted this in many sleep paralysis threads on here over the years but if you are regularly getting sleep paralysis you can become a proficient astral traveller. When the MKultra project was ongoing the U.S employed a man called Dr Monroe to look into a method of brainwave entrainment to allow their subjects to go into a state which Dr Monroe called the Mind Awake, Body Asleep mode.
This state is the gateway towards the differing levels of astral projection and is very hard state to achieve.

My advice to you is this, you have to realise that you are in the sleep paralysis state, once you become aware don't fear it. As someone mentioned earlier, learn about creating a psychic shield which is as easy as visualising a bright white cloud of brilliant light surrounding your room. Then just focus at a point on the ceiling above your bed and imagine an cord coming down, then just visualise yourself grabbing the cord and pulling yourself out of bed.

The main thing you have to do is realise that sleep paralysis is nothing to fear, once the fear goes then you can start having fun with the state. Also you may notice that your body is pulsing like a heart beat and may even hear loud white noise when you are in this state, again don't fear these sensations as they are quite normal when you astral body is at the point of exit.

And I would say astral projections/oobes are nothing more than lucid dreams. The only difference is the belief of the person who is having them. And i say this as a person who even had a spontaneous oobe during my late teens even though i had not started practicing lucid dreaming back then.

But each to their own beliefs i guess..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pwnit20wnit
I hate crazy people~
If the majority of people "were crazy",then crazy people would be considered normal and those who were once considered normal,would be abnormal...

When we talk to god its called praying,when god talks to us its called schizophrenia...
edit on 10-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's because people who claim to hear the voice of god usually hear other voices to

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by blocula

That's because people who claim to hear the voice of god usually hear other voices to

Its good to know that some special and gifted people think that they are able to distinguish gods voice from other voices,how would they be able to know the difference? They would'nt be able to,thats how and so...They must be crazy (*_*)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gdmfs2200

I believe you! You need to keep a male full size dog with you at all times! If it gets really bad, find a SHAMAN..William White Crow from California helped me!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by blocula

Its good to know that some special and gifted people think that they are able to distinguish gods voice from other voices,how would they be able to know the difference? They would'nt be able to,thats how and so...They must be crazy (*_*)

Do you think that the one who formed the mouth, and the eyes... can speak... and His people can possibly hear Him?

9 He who planted the ear, shall He not hear?
He who formed the eye, shall He not see? Psalm 94:9 NKJV

Jesus says here...

16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd. John 10:16 NKJV

another place Jesus is talking...

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
John 10:27 NKJV

and one more quote from Jesus:

4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God’” Matthew 4:4 NKJV

I hope these help...

eta: If you have trouble hearing Jesus' voice, you may not be one of His sheep. Ask Jesus to make you one.

edit on 12/3/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2012 by MarkJS because: formatting

edit on 12/3/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
not sure what you experienced....not saying you are being dishonest and not saying this didn't happen....it is just vastly different from my experience....I find it difficult when people aren't sure if they were abducted or not...to me, there should be absolutely no question as to being abducted....and a single grey ducking behind furniture sounds very strange...there was a team of greys in my experience, they operated with teammwork and precision....had no hesitation or qualms about examining and touching me....this experience deviates vastly from mine so i'm not sure what to make of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
When I am doing a lodge the one that sits to left says you have to let it happen and not fight it. but knowledge will protect you. and ignorance will harm you.

You see shamans speak to STO. beings some are aliens. what they will tell you is the bad aleins have the free will to take you, but you don't have the free will to say no... Ask your Shaman to do a lodge with this statement in mind. And prepare to have your world rocked, espeicially if your a skeptic.
edit on 13-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: wrong post reply on subject but not revelant

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by h8grey

greys are afraid of human contact... if they had problems with him in the past and they only sent one teeny tiny grey to check up on him sure he's gonna hide! check out what the casseoepians have to say about that quirk they have by being afraid?

edit on 13-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: wrong words

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gdmfs2200

Only reading your post I would say, please don't panic. Try and stay very calm, I reckon that's the reason they freeze you / paralysis etc. So you don't hurt yourself or them. Don't try to think about anyone else's horror story, make yours about calm and respect. You can say, "you don't have permission to touch me" and they wont.
Reinforce this with thoughts of friend, love, brother.
I hope this helps you

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Hey the aliens freewill trumps our freewil, like our freewil trumps cows freewill... check out the mountains of channeled material on the subject the casseoepians are an excellant soucre... then know that advice is only going to get him roughed up by them while they abduct him... they have power over your feeling world when they take you and you smart off to them with your saying! they will punish you for it severely so please do you research before dispencing advice that could get somebody hurt... these aliens are for real and bad reguardless of your belief system
edit on 13-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: missing words

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join