It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Investigation into CIA Satanists Child Abuse Ring within Governement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS and did not see this posted so here it is..
This is beyond MORBID!!!

The Ted Gunderson Files: educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Unfortunately this has been going on for a very long time and it's not a problem restricted to America. I seem to remember a rumour about Maddie Mccann being taken by one of these paedophile groups in Portugal while on holiday with her parents and that the infamous Marc Dutroux from Belgium also had connections to certain groups in power. They unfortunately have the power, opportunity and resources to cover their tracks well.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There are many many discussions on this....

ATS SEARCH

Just type in "Ted Gunderson"..

edit on March 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hell will be full of evil people.
I started a thread in '08 and you will also see many other threads from that time here.
Thanks for bringing this up again.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
As blasé as this might sound (though not intentional on such a sensitive topic)..Should this surprise you?

I find myself feeling physically sick whenever I hear stories about such cases..It breaks my heart to hear that low-life animals could do this to kids..

There are several reported (& probably millions of unreported) cases of child abuse that have happened all over..

This is just one case, that was very high-profile as it included prominent figures in business & politics..Of course the cases was ruled to have falsified claims, with the victims being charged with perjury..

But I always say: There's no smoke without fire.
edit on 8-3-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There needs to be a condition of "too many children" for opportunistic predatory groups to flourish.

I don't want to get into a birth control or abortion argument but the condition of "too many children" should be studiously avoided for this among many other reasons. Sometimes I get the wild idea some groups deliberately encourage a condition of "neglected children" for these horrible purposes. Some will reply "You can never have too many children" I am pretty sure they're molesters from the dark side too. Never have more children than you can count.

If there were just enough children for each of us to watch, this would never happen.
They would not vanish from paperwork or come up missing from group homes and charities.

We ought never encourage more children in this world than we can love, watch over and care for.

edit on 8-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Not a bad place to start looking for answers in terms of who the powers that be are and what is going on, Ted Gunderson is one in about three other people who understand the conspirator angle better then fifty percent in general in his area of expertise....

edit on 9-3-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
There are many many discussions on this....

ATS SEARCH

Just type in "Ted Gunderson"..

edit on March 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Ahh.. I see what has been wrong.. My Script blocker was preventing anything from showing up..
I've now whitelisted this domain so things seem to be working much better.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That is a very good point of view you bring to the subject.
This is evil, there's no doubt about it. It's up to us to make sure that these "people" simply don't have the opprtunity to do these things. It can happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wonder if it is really about serving the needs of pervs, or accepting only to support politicians who will do acts if required that put them in a position where they are open to blackmail (do that child on camera or we wont support you).

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If you have not already, you should run a search for the "Franklin Affair".

This is sure to both shock and disgust you.

And can you guess why it was hushed up before the report aired on TV ??

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

If you have not already, you should run a search for the "Franklin Affair".

This is sure to both shock and disgust you.

And can you guess why it was hushed up before the report aired on TV ??

Found it but, It shows the video has been removed by user.. Have any other sources?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Never mind.. Found plenty...

edit on 9-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There are a few supporting vids which I have since seen.

If this came out to the general population, and was proven, we could have a "regime change" in this country.

top topics

join