It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Franklin Child Prostitution Ring :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
O.K., this was brought up in another thread and I am so mentally and emotionally distraught over it!
Is this still going on?
What kind of monsters(demon-possessed men) do this?!
I pray to God that they would shoot themselves in the head rather than ever hurt a child again!

In the 80's charges were brought against high-profile republican leaders alleging that they had engaged in child prostitution rings. Although I think most of us believe that democrats probably did it too!
Well, here it is. I'm going to keep studying this! Give me more information, those who have looked into it.
Please keep children away from Omaha, Neb. Boy's Town, or if you can't, volunteer as a big brother/big sister to them!

From Wiki on the Franklin child prostitution ring;

allegations of a child sex ring serving high-level U.S. politicians. "Franklin" refers to the Franklin Community Federal Credit Union, a Nebraska financial institution based in Omaha. The relationship with Franklin was indirect via charges of involvement by a former Franklin officer, Lawrence E. King, in the alleged prostitution ring.
Allegations linking the Franklin Credit Union to a child prostitution ring began to surface in 1988 during an unrelated federal investigation into financial malfeasance at the credit union. News of the allegations made national headlines when the New York Times reported on December 18, 1988, that the "Omaha office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation acknowledged that it had independently received reports of sexual abuse and that they were a subject of its own criminal inquiry into the credit union affair."[1] On June 29, 1989, some six months after the Franklin story was reported in the New York Times, news of a child sex ring with ties to high-level U.S. politicians was reported by the Washington Times in an article bearing the headline "Homosexual Prostitution Inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush."

Conspiracy of silence;

Google Video Link

Paul A. Bonacci won a default judgment of $800,000 in compensatory damages and $200,000 in punitive damages in a civil action against Lawrence E. King in which the petition alleged kidnapping, mind control, satanic ritual abuse, and sexual abuse, and alleged various personal injuries, both physical and psychological. The judge did not rule on these allegations, but merely ruled on the motion for default judgment.

Libertythink
The French Connection

Prisonplanet

Stories started floating out as always happens when some incident like that occurs and some of the stories involved missing money that was used for this and that but some of those stories were even strange. They were coming from kids all over. Young kids - 16, 14, 13 - kids telling about how they had been on Larry's private jet to this party or that party. Or that they had been at the Republican National Convention here or they had been at this political event in Washington and the stories had to do with they were there and were used as drug couriers. You know 13, 14-year old kids back then going through the airport could get through without anyone asking twice about anything. They pack them full of coc aine or whatever on little packs they'd carry on their bodies, between their legs, etc, etc. - young boys, young girls. And the kids also were telling these stranger tales that seemed bizarre at the time: that they had had sex or were involved in sex with this or that famous politician or businessman or whatever.

The7thfire

Lisa added more details on the Chicago trip, and told why she was sure it was George Bush she had seen. According to a May 8, 1989 report by investigator Jerry Lowe, "Eulice [Lisa] indicated that she recognized George Bush as coming to the party and that Bush had two large white males with him. Eulice indicated Bush came to the party approximately 45 minutes after it started and that he was greeted by Larry King. Eulice indicated that she knew George Bush due to the fact that he had been in political campaigns and also she had observed a picture of Bush with Larry King at Larry King's house in Omaha."

Prisonplanet

Larry King, some of you may remember and I'm sure you'll hear about him again. Not the Larry King on TV but another one. He was officially listed in the New York Times, since you mentioned them, and a number of other state and national, mostly national publications. He was officially listed as the, quote, "Fastest-rising black star in the Republican Party.” Some of you who may be listening may have attended the 1984 or 1988 Republican National Conventions. One in Texas, I remember I was there and I was there for the one in New Orleans, then

I took simply the diaries of Paul Bonacci and I printed a good portion of them in my book and one of them - one of the areas described a trip in 1984. I could even read part of it here. In fact, in which he was taken to an area around Sacramento and then where they had the great big tall trees and then they went in where there is some owl. Some huge carved owl or something ….

Paul Bonacci writing this. This is directly word-for-word from his diary.

"I went in January of ‘84 on every trip. I was paid by men King knew for sex. The summer of ‘84 sometime I went to Dallas, Texas and had sex with several men King knew in a hotel. I flew on YNR airlines (by the way that’s a private airline or a private charter deal) and Cam airlines (another private charter deal) normally for King. I never had much personally to do with King only went where he told me to go.

“In or on July 26th, I went to Sacramento, CA. King flew me out on a private plane from an airfield in Omaha to Denver where we picked up Nicholas. A boy who was about 12 or 13, then we flew to Vegas to a desert strip and drove into Las Vegas to some ranch and got something. Then flew on to Sacramento. We were picked up by a white limo and taken to a hotel. I don't remember the name of it. We, meaning Nicholas and I, were driven to an area that had big, big trees. It took about an hour to get there. There was a cage with a boy in it who was not wearing anything. Nicholas and I were given these Tarzan things to put around us and some stuff like that.

Hideous!!! I can't tell you how heartbroken this makes me feel!!

AJ: One more point, Senator John Decamp, because I've actually seen the Discovery Channel documentary that never aired and we actually played it here locally in Austin. I was sent a copy of it. They found hundreds of videotapes in King's office. The police saw it and freaked out, hid it and never released it and for all those other children, people actually got convicted of this stuff.

What role did Monsignor Robert Hupp, overseer of the Boy's Town at Omaha, Nebraska play in all of this? How did he NOT KNOW????
ANOTHER PRIEST involved in pedophilia?!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There are a number of threads on this topic, even recently.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a rather old story/case that has been nearly forgotten It is not still going on. However, it is called the Franklin Coverup for a reason.

There is now a book out on the whole thing.

Also these sites related:

Official site of the case:
www.franklincase.org...

Boy who was kidnapped for the case:
www.johnnygosch.com...

[edit on 10/15/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks, Greeneyedleo!

I'll be back later on.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
lol the age of consent in the u.s is 18
haha here its 16

in holland just an hour away its 14

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Most of this children are "imported" so to speak. My country and the ones near by, but in special the poor countries are sort of distribution sources for this prostitution networks.

The sad and truly sick thing beside that children are kidnapped from poor families, is the fact that are numerous families who freely sell their young ones just to make some profit and hope to escape from poverty.

No action surprises me no matter how horrible it is when it comes to profit, is just the worlds way end view on being "normal".

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Is this the Discovery documentary.

video.google.com...

A special place in hell reserved for these cowards/scum/pedophiles.

This subject should be returned to everyday until it stops.

Good post and YES you should express YOUR righteous ANGER.

[edit] after a short research to add ...Warren Buffet

goldismoney.info...

the filthy rich need more and more depravity to fill the voids that money ,power and control don't/won't fulfill.

[edit on 15/10/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
And i know we should cover up only on the Franklin case, but somehow i think it connects with what i said on my first post. It is more outrages when an american kid is reaped, having more coverage on the matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I find the bit you left out somewhat telling...

On July 23, 1990, after hearing many hours of testimony, the county grand jury threw out all of the allegations concerning sexual child abuse, labeling the charges a "carefully crafted hoax...scripted by a person or persons with considerable knowledge of the people and institutions of Omaha," but without identifying who perpetrated the hoax.
en.wikipedia.org...

and

The judgment of the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska in Omaha, on February 27, 1999, was a default judgment following defendant King's failure to appear in response to the charges. At the time, King was in prison, having been sentenced in June of 1991 to 15 years (3 consecutive 5-year sentences) following conviction in the Franklin Community Federal Credit Union criminal case on charges including conspiracy, embezzlement, and falsifying book entries.
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I find the bit you left out somewhat telling...

On July 23, 1990, after hearing many hours of testimony, the county grand jury threw out all of the allegations concerning sexual child abuse, labeling the charges a "carefully crafted hoax...scripted by a person or persons with considerable knowledge of the people and institutions of Omaha," but without identifying who perpetrated the hoax.
en.wikipedia.org...

Are you saying that I am purposefully writing lies?
I also left out THIS;

The grand jury report came less than two weeks after private detective Gary Caradori, who was hired by a special Nebraska state legislative committee to investigate the allegations, was killed when the small plane he was piloting crashed in Illinois. Senator Loran Schmit, chairman of the legislative committee, told the Omaha World-Herald that "[Caradori] believed that something was going to come out of this investigation. He believed that the evidence was there to be developed and that things couldn't stay under cover forever."[4]

His plane inexplicably EXPLODED in mid-air without any given report as to why.
Here's a partial list .

and

The judgment of the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska in Omaha, on February 27, 1999, was a default judgment following defendant King's failure to appear in response to the charges. At the time, King was in prison, having been sentenced in June of 1991 to 15 years (3 consecutive 5-year sentences) following conviction in the Franklin Community Federal Credit Union criminal case on charges including conspiracy, embezzlement, and falsifying book entries.
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, and THIS too; telling isn't it?

Paul A. Bonacci won a default judgment of $800,000 in compensatory damages and $200,000 in punitive damages in a civil action against Lawrence E. King in which the petition alleged kidnapping, mind control, satanic ritual abuse, and sexual abuse, and alleged various personal injuries, both physical and psychological. The judge did not rule on these allegations, but merely ruled on the motion for default judgment.

Hush money???

Interesting indeed.
And Evil!!

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am sorry in advance if I may have missed this point, I can not seem to find a Secret Society connection in your original post. Can you please elaborate for me what the relationship may be? Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I am sorry in advance if I may have missed this point, I can not seem to find a Secret Society connection in your original post. Can you please elaborate for me what the relationship may be? Thank you.

For one.
Bohemian Grove.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
For one.

Does this response indicate that you feel others are invloved? If so, who do you feel they may be?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes, and THIS too; telling isn't it?

Repeating the same bits doesn't change what they say. The judge did not rule on the allegations. Bonacci won a default judgement because King did not show up to defend himself. King did not show up to defend himself because he was in jail for the money stuff. Those are the facts that you've given. That it was hush money is purely speculation on your part.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please, give me a link to where it says King was in jail, thus the default.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Please, give me a link to where it says King was in jail, thus the default.
Thanks.
Um, I did already. Your own wikipedia article.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

yes, it says that Mr. Bonacci was granted 800,000 dollars in compensatory damages and $200,000 in punitive damages in the civil action by default.
but, why wouldn't King have been allowed to represent himself in that case?
He had already filed a plea that he would not have to appear in court.
The definition of default in wiki gives this;

In a civil trial involving damages, a default judgment will enter the amount of damages pled in the original complaint. If proof of damages is required, the court may schedule another hearing on that issue.
A defendant can have a default judgment vacated, or set aside, by filing a motion, after the judgment is entered, by showing of a proper excuse.

The court apparently had ENOUGH evidence of damages and King didn't file to have it vacated or set aside!
A LOT of evidence was NOT released by the FBI after they took over for the court to look through!
Also, Spence was found guilty of sexual assault and Bauer was found guilty of pandering for prostitution.

At any rate, I'm going to take my endeavors to the most recent thread by morningstar8741Here.
If you want to join me there?

THank you GEL, Weneedtoknow, Karamazov Feodor, Roomeh, JoshNorton, and Augustsmasonicus! for your contributions!
Please, take a look at the other thread for me, it has more in-depth discussion!

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

To all reading this thread,

I am glad to see this thread carried over from the other thread. "Evil in high places..." comes to mind when I think of this abuse. Ultimately, you may find that this subject will lead you to ritualistic sexual abuse, satanism and sophisticated trauma-based mind control systems. Hint: investigate Walt Disney and his occult connections and affinity for children.

THX_1138

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I wonder will colbert bring this up, as he brought up Silvio Berlusconi and that girl. The hypocrisy of the american media to launch there press into others lifes, and then ignore things like this. I just wonder how many of congress are official paedos, and being covered up by things like the fbi.

One thing is for sure if it was going on in the eighties etc it is still going on today.

Just a bump.

new topics

top topics

join