It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child sex ring at the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know there is already a thread about this but I did not think the title was grabbing any attention and I would really like to know if anyone knows what ever came of this? A child sex ring that ran right through the doors of the Reagan White House and it just went away. It seems to me that this article alone should stand out to someone but noone seems to have ever heard of this or remember it. Does anyone here know whatever became of this or why it is such a blank spot in so many people's memories?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Whoops, I forgot to post the link. My bad. I am a little rusty.

White House child sex ring

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Oh it's quite simple really - Rich White Men NEVER go to jail!...and in this case, rich white politicians never go to trial. What a wonderful double standard world we live in...but hey - YOU voted for them and let them rule! hehehehehe

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I found a link to a very long page which seems to be discussing the same Franklin sex scandal. It implies the GW Bush white house is some kind of 'gay' white house, and that GW had young call boys visit after hours. If this is true, why hasnt there been more outrage? Or is this stuff always covered up?

I recall a woman who claimed years ago, a satanic cult worked out of DC, and many children were used as sex slaves. I am sorry I have forgotten her name, but if I find a link to her story I will add it.

Here is what I found:
www.apfn.org...

Edited to add:

Her name is Cathy O'Brien, here is a link to her story:

www.trance-formation.com...

[edit on 15-9-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Actully I have a bunch of stuff on her, I think a video or two. As well as thousands of documents on MKUltra. All of which I have not really gotten around to reading or watching yet. That is ok, and not to disparage your contribution at all, I guess I should have been clear with what really makes me wonder about this. It was on the front page of the Washington Post and noone seems to remember it. If it was true or not, this is not the Weekly World News. Know what I mean? How could it be in such a prominent newspaper and just go away like that?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Oh it's quite simple really - Rich White Men NEVER go to jail!...and in this case, rich white politicians never go to trial. What a wonderful double standard world we live in...but hey - YOU voted for them and let them rule! hehehehehe

Whoa, whoa buddy. Relax a bit there. First of all, I was 5 when Reagan was elected so I certainly did not vote for him. I never voted for any of his ideological brethren either. I am not sure why you are yelling at me for it. But yes, ok, rich white men never go to jail but it DID make it to the papers. So where did it go after that?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I am not sure why you are yelling at me for it.

Hahahahaha, I was not yelling at "you". LOL, I was having a go at EVERYONE that complains that the government does this or that but never gets off their butt to do something about it.

The only reason why stories like this get buried is because of the apathy of the people - no, not you personally, I mean the "people" in general. Make sense?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is a good video on the Franklin case, the film was made by yorkshire television. If was pulled from the schedule just before it was about to be aired.

video.google.com...

Google and youtube will delete it after a while and another copy will pop up again.

The film interviews boys who were abuse by politicians.

As for why has anything never happened, its the sad truth that some very rich get away with this kind of thing all the time.
We should never forget, and it was good that David Icke mentioned GWB been a pedophile on his last radio interview.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

I am not sure why you are yelling at me for it.

Hahahahaha, I was not yelling at "you". LOL, I was having a go at EVERYONE that complains that the government does this or that but never gets off their butt to do something about it.

The only reason why stories like this get buried is because of the apathy of the people - no, not you personally, I mean the "people" in general. Make sense?

No, it still just seems rude. Considering my age, I think that stubling across it and asking questions is about the best I could do so far, and the best I have had the opportunity to do so far so...real sorry I did not rally the troups back in pre-k for ya.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefeater

As for why has anything never happened, its the sad truth that some very rich get away with this kind of thing all the time.
We should never forget, and it was good that David Icke mentioned GWB been a pedophile on his last radio interview.

I have this video too. I am not sure why I keep getting this "rich guys get away with stuff." It was in the paper, how many people read this story and forgot it because it was rich people? If it were in your paper tomorrow, would it just blow over because it was rich people? I need to understand why something like this was not hidden away, it was put out for everyone to see, and it still went away. Why were people so apathetic then?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I found a link to a very long page which seems to be discussing the same Franklin sex scandal. It implies the GW Bush white house is some kind of 'gay' white house, and that GW had young call boys visit after hours. If this is true, why hasnt there been more outrage? Or is this stuff always covered up?

I recall a woman who claimed years ago, a satanic cult worked out of DC, and many children were used as sex slaves. I am sorry I have forgotten her name, but if I find a link to her story I will add it.

Here is what I found:
www.apfn.org...

Edited to add:

Her name is Cathy O'Brien, here is a link to her story:

www.trance-formation.com...

[edit on 15-9-2008 by hotbakedtater]

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Any one who wants to know more about Cathy follow that link. She has been discussed here, at ATS, before.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Ok, now that you have successfully all directed people to other places to talk about Cathy Obrien, who has nothing to do with this thread, mind if we get back to what THIS thread is about instead of advertising for other threads in here?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Ok, now that you have successfully all directed people to other places to talk about Cathy Obrien, who has nothing to do with this thread, mind if we get back to what THIS thread is about instead of advertising for other threads in here?

Another poster mentioned her and I thought anyone who was intrigued may want to check out that ATS thread on her. No one seems to have contributed to this thread since I posted that so I’m not sure how I disrupted anything going on in this thread, it appeared pretty dead. I apologize though if trying to give other posters information offended you and if you see that as “advertising” for other threads. 

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There are numerous threads on this so you may want to add to one of the previous threads and see if there is updated info (that you dont have) on these threads:

The topic in which you speak of is called: THE FRANKLIN COVERUP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, may want to buy the book "The Franklin Coverup"....I have bought, just havent finished. Quite the interesting read. Not an easy read either.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Look, I even gave you a star yesterday for your contribution but as I read through again today, surprised the child sex rings at the white house is not more interesting to people, and noticed that it is about 50% my topic and about 50% Cathy Obrien, so, thanks but is there not already enough about her posted already? Did anyone ask for more information about her? No, just people coming to this thread to talk about her. Ok great, and it is interesting but I think we covered Cathy Obrien enough and just thought that maybe I might say something before a THIRD person decides they need to come to my thread to fill it with links to threads about topics that I never brought up and noone is asking about. That is all.

I do appreciate all info about anything that relates even a little but I can look for Cathy if I want. More than enough info has been posted here about her already.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I understand you are new here...and welcome...but it IS protocol here to link OTHER ATS THREADS that are relevant to a new thread. And that is what has been done on this thread. And usually a thread will be closed by MODs if it is redundant. Just an FYI.

How about contributing to existing threads on the topic, which will in turn bump that thread and raise NEW interest for those who may know nothing of the topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
There are numerous threads on this so you may want to add to one of the previous threads and see if there is updated info (that you dont have) on these threads:

Also, may want to buy the book....I have bought, just havent finished. Quite the interesting read. Not an easy read either.

Does the book cover what happened after all the arrests and where the trails led from there? This is what I am curious about and none of those threads answered this question.

How does such a prominent article about such a horrendous thing just get so easily forgotten. Where did the story go? Why don't people remember it? Are any of those people still in our government today. Thanks anyway about the threads but "been there, done that." There is also that fact that asking a question on an old thread seems to get met quite often with "dude, this thread is so old, why are you bothering to post here as if you will get a response." And that is the only response that I get so.

Sorry to the people that stared the old threads and to all of Cathy Obrien's friends. I still have some questions and I felt it was ok if I start with that. I did not realize that it would be something people would flock to just to post links to other places.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I have not finished the book yet - as im in school too and have zillions of other school books to read
- anyways, the book is very detailed, very deep and not an easy read.

You can also go here to the "official" website:
www.franklincase.org...

www.tedgunderson.com...

www.johnnygosch.com...

also, just found this:
www.myspace.com...

(i have lots of links on this very topic
)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I understand you are new here...and welcome...but it IS protocol here to link OTHER ATS THREADS that are relevant to a new thread. And that is what has been done on this thread. And usually a thread will be closed by MODs if it is redundant. Just an FYI.

How about contributing to existing threads on the topic, which will in turn bump that thread and raise NEW interest for those who may know nothing of the topic.

LOL, so you came to my thread and posted nothing but links to other threads and then extol the virtues of posting in a thread to add to it? I guess this thread really scratches some of you the wrong way. My sincerest appologies but I am not new here. This is a new avatar and name but I have read and contributed for years so please spare me the "welcome noob, here is why you suck" introductions.

I already know how ATS works just fine thanks. I understand it is natural to post links to relevant threads, but it is not common to fill up a thread with links to another topic, the same other topic, over and over is it? Can you show me where that is practiced on ATS?

I addressed why I did not go to an older thread with my question. If it is really bothering anyone, I invite them to let this thread sit there and die on it's own, or feel free to keep posting to tell me why I have no right to start my own thread with my own question, or feel free to keep posting to tell me why I should enjoy every other post being about another topic. Fill it up, keep it fresh. Either way is fine but I am done justifying my need to know what happened to justice for sexually abused children. My bad.

]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join