It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child sex ring at the White House

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
More than 7 accused pedophile priests from the U.S., are now living in Rome, under the protection of the Vatican. Away from the legal repercussions of their crimes.
That's just the U.S.!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I vaguely recall hearing something about this.

Maybe we were too preoccupied with the Catholic Priests sex/sodomy scandal? Wasn’t that about the same time?

Maybe they were fanning the fire?!

Thanks for the OP!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by undinemyth

No, that was before the priest abuse became newsworthy. (90's)
The Franklin credit union and the call-boy scandals were in the 80's.
The problem is, ALMOST NOTHING WAS DONE IN EITHER ONE!

CERTAINLY, there was not extensive coverage on the Franklin and whitehouse allegations. I don't DOUBT that much of the news at that time was to deflect from those events!
Look at the videos I posted, please. The vatican simply moved pedophile priests to another parish or Rome. The molested boys and girls of Franklin were made to look like crazies.
Then you have a trial lawyer explain on the House floor explain why it's necessary (in his mind) to DESTROY 6 year olds!
That, to me, says it's still going on!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The awaited book;
"The Franklin Scandal
A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal" is coming out!
Shipping begins in March.
franklinscandal.com

Nick Bryant’s writing has recurrently focused on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States, and he’s been published in numerous national journals, including the Journal of Professional Ethics, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, and Journal of School Health. He has also published a book, America’s Children: Triumph of Tragedy, addressing the medical and developmental problems of lower socioeconomic children in America. His mainstream and investigative journalism has appeared in The Twin Cities Reader, Salon.com, Gear, and Playboy.

TrineDay LLC is donating fifty percent of the the book’s proceeds to selected charities and facilities that help abused children.
To be considered, or to see the current list of recipients, please contact: [email protected]

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

bumped into this vid

sickening!

edit on 25-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I watched that video.....and i gotta admit...i can't see a black man, having that much influence. I CAN, however, see him being used as a fall guy. Ah, the fresh smell of propaganda.

Maybe, it's me, but now that i don't watch television...i gotta say....the BS certainly IS THICK! When i do...turn the box on....i can't believe the stuff that comes out of it. And people wonder WHY things are so messed up? Y'all CRA-ZY! Definitely under a spell! HYPNOTIZED.

you DO REALIZE....the 'goal' is to make our own homes...prison. The objective is to ISOLATE us. The only contact we'll have, with each other...will be via internet. Everything will be done, online! Virtual 'reality'!

Edit: Not the video above...but the "Conspiracy of Silence" video
edit on 25-10-2011 by nuttin4U because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join