It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Concerning Galactic Plane and Solar Flares

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi all,

I did a search and didn't see this video posted.. although I know the search function of this site doesn't work well.

This video also talks about solar flares..

edit on 3/8/2012 by Morpheas because: text

edit on 3/8/2012 by Morpheas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Hmm.. Err... Got any links that actually use a person or statement from NASA or people who currently work for NASA or JPL? To my knowledge in reading material as recent as yesterday, NASA still ranks Nibiru in the category of Easter Bunnies and Santa Claus. Whether it is or not in reality is why ATS is so enjoyable to come to.
....NASA though? They'd have my 100% undivided attention if their position on the physical existence of Nibiru changes...and if it has..oh indeed. I want to hear more!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Its on its way again oh s# its going to get here one day. But the thing is is that once we do find anything coming towards us its going to be called nibiru. Either now or in years to come my question is where is it now lets give it a location and be done with this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ummm.. Cant find the NASA officials talking about Nibiru in this video..

I see saintbirgitta video mixed in... be warned, saintbirgitta is all about relegion mixed in with UFO´s and end times.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wasn't this supposed to happen last year or was it the year before. Nice to see it still lives at least in someones head

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Last year was Elenin in September. Nibiru was suggested as an object coming in behind Elenin and I've always understood the theories to tie it into the Maya Dec date for doom. Hard to keep the doom dates straight sometimes huh?

I'd be worried.....if I gave more than passing attention to most of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The video jumps from going through the Galactic plane as the reason for incoming disaster to Nibiru's/Planet X's causing disaster to solar flares, so which one is it? Didn't see NASA saying 'be prepared' on there.

2013 oh I can't wait, a few more months of this mayan, nibiru, pole shift, 2012, etc....and then we let the Apophis fear mongering thread take place in the world on ATS

DOOM 20XX

edit on 8-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Unless you believe this, which is fine, I would make the title a little less fear mongering if you want it to get more attention.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I didn't make the video and don't believe in Nibiru, but I thought the part about the Earth going through the gravity plane was interesting and how that may increase solar activity, which is what I worry about.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FelixFelicis

I didn't make the title of the video.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
I didn't make the video and don't believe in Nibiru, but I thought the part about the Earth going through the gravity plane was interesting and how that may increase solar activity, which is what I worry about.

How can Earth moving through anything cause the sun, to unleash anything? I don't understand how that would work? I think many of the planets in our Solar System are often aligned with and/or going through something at some point in their lifetimes, so how would Earth going through anything make the sun react differently than it has in the past?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

Galactic Plane - not gravity plane - no gravity in space

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm talking about the title of the thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Thanks ..my bad.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i was up tell 4 am last night watching michio kaku. lol i started at haarp and ended up at fukushima and him. i will say he dose have a leg to stand on in his opinions.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There are many websites around telling you that the world is going to end on the winter solstice -- December 21st -- in the year 2012. And one of the ways that people are saying the world is going to end is that, on this date, the Earth will pass through the plane of the Milky Way galaxy, destroying us all

But this wobbling up-and-down doesn't happen overnight, or even over the span of many decades. To make one complete trip out of and back into the galactic plane takes about 30 million years. In fact, at the rate we're moving right now, we won't cross into the center of the galactic plane for another few hundred thousand years, much less by December of 2012.

scienceblogs.com...

Doom Cancelled at least for the Galactic Plane theory there will be more...Elenin's not done

edit on 8-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FelixFelicis

The title of the thread is the title of the video.. Video: title of video

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Good to know that isn't part of it.. just the 11 year cycle.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Congratulations OP for your contributions in spreading more propaganda built on half-truths.

As stated, this is NOT a NASA Warning or Video. The only truth this video has in it is the good doctors talk about the dangers of being unprepared for solar storms and the 11 year cycle the sun goes through.

There is nothing here to suggest that 2012, Doomsday, or Nibiru is any sort of threat or real, and absolutely NO CONNECTION TO NASA!

Hang your head in shame OP, we don't want your dose of ignorance.

ETA

"The title of the thread is the title of the video" is still no excuse for spreading lies. Anyone with an IQ of an squirrel can see that there is nothing in this video in regards to an official NASA warning us Nirbiru is coming this year causing doomsday. If you watched the video before posting, you are guilty of proliferating ignorance.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh nooooooooooooooooo....Nibiru....again.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join