It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret works....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pistolpaws
oh it works, i am a true believer. I had to dig into the science of it all before I applied the method though. I have to know how and why things work the way they do. Unfortunately, we are talking about quantum laws and the how and why doesnt come as easily. But its the most interesting topic, i've ever been so strongly involved in. Heart and Soul...and maybe third eye..lol Just a warning though for anyone who is testing the waters and asking for a sign that you are being heard... well careful what you wish for. I say this because, I asked for a sign. I asked for a pretty specific sign or so I thought. My confirmation would be an animal. I asked to connect with a rabbit. Why a rabbit, I dunno. I made it clear that this rabbit would be no ordinary white rabbit hopping across the road because that was not clear enough. I wanted to see a black rabbit, I wanted to make eye contact with this rabbit and it had to be spontaneous. Meaning I could not just go to the pet shop and stare down a bunny. lol That was in January 2010. Months passed, I never saw a rabbit. I forgot I had even asked actually. I never mentioned any of this to anyone, in fact no one even knows i'm into this kind of stuff as deeply as I am. In April, I had my 39th birthday. I came home that day and my boyfriend/exhusband/finance/soul mate (long story) told me to sit down and close my eyes. He asked me to hold out my hands for a bday surprise. OMG! can you guess what he handed me!!! a black rabbit! who does that!! She was a 3 month old Flemmish Giant who is now 23 lbs and hopping around my back yard!!! I named my confirmation Feebie Mc Foot Foot. lol careful what you wish for.

How you did make it come true?I just want to make sure I did not accidentally used your method,but if you think saying it out is bad then so be it.

Cheers~

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

A drug addict has no money to buy drugs, and they are getting increasingly desparate to receive drugs. After the desparation hits a tipping point, they decide that they have to change plans, which was to acquire money in honest fashion. So they decide to hold up a convenience store to acquire money. They do it and acquire money which they can use to get drugs. Drugs were obtained because they got desparate enough to get them.

Probably the most false example that could have been used. I doubt any drug addict want to be addicted to a drug and watch their world crash around them while they slowly care less and less. This is only an example of the destructive power of a substance on the mind and it's ability to alter determination. Most try an addictive substance out of curiosity or pressure saying, "Im just going to try this one time". However and this is from experience of having almost been a victim to it, the drug tricks you by offering you this great euphoria and some of the best times you never thought you could have only to strip them from you and hinder the positive determination that once surged within. It takes a strong person and a lot of positive thought to get out of the hole of addiction but it takes a stronger person to avoid it all together knowing full well it is not healthy for you. Logic and reason should prevent all from falling victim to this but not all of us use either. I am grateful that I learned from my experiences and tell others now what can come from them.
edit on 3-8-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: rearranged

<< 5  6  7   >>

join