It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed !

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Temple Bar?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Yes, yes. The Temple Bar.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
lol lame thread name

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Royal Naval College? Hampton Court Palace?

It really sucks to be in a hurry.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HowardCrane

Shall we have a pint?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You mentioned he built St Clement Danes, which the dragon at the Templar bar is facing (it's the tower off in the distance on Google street view). Also, just beyond this seems to be some government buildings: Gov't of western Australia, Australian high commission, India house, high commission of India, British institute of human rights.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

aye, first one's on me

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And perhaps you mean the picture of his house on the wiki link? I notice "Cardinal Cap Alley" on the side, entering a tiny alleyway

EDIT: Fun thread btw

edit on 9-3-2012 by DudeCuda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just some cool info.
Link

During the eighteenth century Temple Bar was used to display the heads of traitors on iron spikes -

You guys don't finish this without me.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Getting lost. OP are we wrong about the Temple Bar, since it was reconstructed in it's current location?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My favorite part of Temple Bar is the unicorn.

And as a note on the dragon on top of the Temple Bar Memorial. The dragon in heraldry, especially the four-legged one there, was used to symbolize wealthy, powerful people who closely guard their wealth. Dragons were also known for their superior range of sight. The dragon on top of the memorial is looking basically directly at all of the Wren buildings we have been discussing. It's line of sight is basically the line that all these buildings fall on, which was mentioned by myself and others earlier in the thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

On thing I did not see in the list of buildings was the white building at 49 bankside. While technically he did not build it but he lived there during the building of the ST paul cathedral and has an interesting plaque.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HowardCrane

Ok, I just have to ask, are you Hal?

No hard feelings, I am just curious.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Doodle19815

Members are not allowed to have more than one account, so no he isn't.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

reply to post by Doodle19815

Members are not allowed to have more than one account, so no he isn't.

The mods can check IP addresses too, I think, I can assure you we are not the same and never met.... although I understand why you would think that.... as his/her registration was today and all.
edit on 9-3-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Aren't allowed, and following the rules, are separate things. I have personally seen it happen on other threads. I don't care if he is or not. I was just wondering.

Thanks for clearing that up Hal! Just wanted to know.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's never a bad idea to be skeptical of a cyclopean computer in control of your oxygen supply.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dang... I HAD to run out for a while and I missed it all didn't I?

Did you guys figure it out yet??

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Is it the Temple Church?

The Church was built by the Knights Templar, the order of crusading monks founded to protect pilgrims on their way to and from Jerusalem in the 12th century. The Church is in two parts: the Round and the Chancel. The Round Church was consecrated in 1185 by the patriarch of Jerusalem. It was designed to recall the holiest place in the Crusaders' world: the circular Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. It is a numinous space - and has a wonderful acoustic for singing.

www.templechurch.com...
www.ranker.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by
www.templechurch.com...

Iamschist because: I am having link issues and I forgot a question mark.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Iamschist because: That first one is the one I intended to post

edit on 9-3-2012 by Iamschist because: mercyful heavens lol

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by robcorbo
I done a google search on why the queen needs permission and came across this link not sure if it's connected wideshut.co.uk... Gives an insight as to why she is not but I'm curious whether what that website shows is connected to this post at all

It's just another conspiracy site perpetuating myths - the usual stuff - City of London is not part of England, etc.

Arrant nonsense.

According to this documentary, the city of London was fashioned off of the building plans for the city of Jerusalem. The documentary goes on to explain that London, The Vatican, Paris, and Washington DC are all island cities within cities and essentially make up their own country. There is proof of this. For whatever reason it seems that there is a pattern and precision when planning and building such cities as they are full with occultic/alchemical lore.

This documentary is 3+ hours long but it's got everything you ever wanted to know about secret societies and freemasonry in it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join