It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stewiegriffin

It's a reference to Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
reply to post by Komodo

That is fairly freaky.... and kind of puts all the dragon related stuff into a new light.

Not that I understood all the meanings and metaphors in your post.

the dragon, which is satan, pursues but, is unable to destroy the woman..

minus the other stuff.. it was the first thing that came to mind.. and odd that in the story of British woman and the dragon.. even thou she was a martyr, it was the dragon that got the real recognition

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I must be a dunce lol I read EVERYthing, and I still don't know what the answer to the secret is... The templars had a golden liquid and it was beer? Sounds good to me, I guess... I did learn quite a few mini-secrets along the way and a review of a couple I already knew, so that was cool. But I learned the secret of beer long ago... the secret is to drink the exact right amount

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I had thought the thread dead.

Lets follow this Rothschild trail a bit.
Yes, I find this to be a much more interesting aspect of this thread (many thanks to HAL). I didn't know that in this small piece of real estate their was such a huge concentration of wealth with special "privileges". Now I realize that the Queen is an integral part of the global mafia. It is all done through the Law.

Enjoy Democracy

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Greetings to you all,

I can offer this as an explanation for the dragon.

Its an symbol for Haoma/Soma(Tree of life) consum and the "visions" you receive.The "vision" of talk to God in a burning bush is a metapher for the use of Soma .Nowadays its still called "riding the dragon". if someone has an trip.This is connected to the Iran/Alan/Aryan,Sauromatae background.

Its also an Symbol for an legendary duell between the best fighters of tribes in the migration time, who to gain passage or land agreed to this duell, so that not both tribes lose their power.The losing side had to grant passage or even look for a new home.The dragon symbolizes the best warrior of the enemy tribe who must be overcome(Dragonslayer).This fights are turning points in the history of gentes.

There is also an interpretian of the dragon as the old order/cultur/religious believe whicht must be eliminated to the root, especially their priests to eliminate all danger that they can ever shake of the yoke.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join