It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's War On Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible (Walid Shoebat w Joel Richardson)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You are accurate about what I was articulating.

However, I do also assert that . . . Islam's founding documents

EXHORT
ALL the "FAITHFUL"

to violence against all non-Muslims.

There's double talk here and there in the founding documents. However, the principle in Islam is that later verses take priority over earlier verses. And the later verses wholesale exhort ALL MUSLIMS to violence against non-Mulsims UNTIL there are NO MORE NON-Muslims in existence.

And when Muslims speak of peace per the founding documents--THAT is the state they mean--the state where there ARE NO MORE NON-MUSLIMS IN EXISTENCE--THAT = PEACE in Islamic terms.

Until then, the founding documents say there CAN BE NO PEACE.

edit on 8/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix emphasis

edit on 8/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Walid Shoebat was once a terrorist. Boxian did not imply that all Muslims are terrorists, he's talking about Walid Shoebat's personal experiences.

Excerpt from 'Ex-terrorist' rakes in homeland security bucks,July 13, 2011|From Drew Griffin and Kathleen Johnston :

CNN's Jerusalem bureau went to great lengths trying to verify Shoebat's story. The Tel Aviv headquarters of Bank Leumi had no record of a firebombing at its now-demolished Bethlehem branch. Israeli police had no record of the bombing, and the prison where Shoebat says he was held "for a few weeks" for inciting anti-Israel demonstrations says it has no record of him being incarcerated there either He said his own family has vouched for his prison time...

...But relatives CNN spoke to described him as a "regular kid" who left home at 18, eventually becoming a computer programmer in the United States

Source: articles.cnn.com...:US

Even Debbie Schlussel has had her doubts:

Enough Walid Shoebat: Why is Sean Hanity's fake terrorist harrassing me?

Source: www.debbieschlussel.com...

The Terrorism Industry

edit on 8-3-2012 by joewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by joewalker because: changed quote to off site content

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

I challenge folks to read his books and ask themselves if he sounds like

who he says he is

or not.

He's written tons of pages.

It's not plausible that in all those pages, he could avoid revealing the truth about himself.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

CNN . . .

Founded by arch-globalist Ted Turner . . . who wants to be reincarnated as a deadly pathogen to rid the world of the plague of humans as much as possible.

And another media . . . stooge.

These are your sources of "truth."

Impressive.

I'll trust Walid Shoebat over those deceptive, duplicitous, globalist stooge sources any day, hour, week, millenium.

@@@

twoday.net...

22. "In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

@@@

Walid describes global reality in such matters a GREAT DEAL MORE ACCURATELY than you seem to be aware of.

The globalist Marxist Stream Media . . .

DEDICATED to the satanic globalist goals.

DEDICATED to using satanic Islam to shred the Judeo/Christian culture and beliefs while exalting Islam.

DEDICATED to morphing Islam et al into a one world religion worshiping satan.

You expect me to respect such sources as that as even knowing what galactic cluster TRUTH resides in?

edit on 8/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix image coding

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Excerpt from:The Palestinian 'terrorist' turned Zionist, by Jorg Luyken, 03/30/2008

If the Bank Leumi bombing claim is unfounded, it is unclear why Shoebat would have wanted to manufacture a terrorist past. True or not, however, it has plainly brought him some prominence and provided him with a means to speak in favor of Israel and be paid for doing so.

Source:www.jpost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.jpost.com...
The above article is dated three years before the CNN piece.

Determined is suggesting Mr Shoebats legitmacy as an expert on both islam and terrorism comes from his past experiences...some others have doubted that experience.

Me?, I believe we should always question our sources.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Question away.

In this day and age . . . lots of folks are plenty skillful at

--erasing histories.
--fabricating histories.

Case in point . . . Obama has paid Perkins Coie $2 million or more to protect/hide his past from disclosure.

There's tons of stuff that was available even before the SElection that never reached the Marxist Stream Media even slightly.

I just don't trust much of anything that arrives via the MSM.

And, the powers that be have a big vested interest in trashing Walid's credibility.

Personally, I believe his assertions stand on their own merit.

I believe his understanding and facts of what he discusses indicate he writes from an insider's perspective.

That's quite solid enough for me.

There's lots of ways facts could have been erased about his past.
edit on 8/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

My bad, should have said dont know where to start rather than what to say.

I don't believe all his assumptions about theological/Biblical stuff . . . usually where he takes flying leaps of assumption . . . vs basing things solidly on history, Scripture, culture etc. HOWEVER, those sentences appear to be few and far between. The bulk of his stuff is extremely solidly build on firm foundations.

I didnt bother to read the link as based on the bits you posted it ALL came across as either theological/biblical stuff or assumption. I saw nothing there based on historical fact, in my opinion the references to nazism didnt fit

SOUNDS like you
1. Were not born there
2. Have never been a Muslim
3. Did not grow up in a Muslim culture
4. Likely haven't even read the Koran
5. Haven't thought the issues through very far

1. True
2. True
3. I didnt but have lived in in one since 2007
4. I have as well as the bible,torah,mahabrata, bagavad gita, tibetan book of living and dying as well as a few others
5. Actually I have it just hasnt been filtered through the idiocy of religious indoctrination

GOODNESS! Are you REALLY THAT uninformed? They do it all the time. They also do it after killing husbands and raping the dead husbands' wives--'charitably' then forcing the raped wife to marry them. It's 'merely' another of their forced, coercive, violent CONQUEST strategies.

Are you sure were talking about Muslims? Isnt this what the Jews did according to the Torah?

Can you give me an example from the past 100 years of this happening anywhere?

If these terrorists are so against non muslims why would one marry a dirty infidel?
Only a moderate muslim would do this

Are you REALLY THAT uninformed about all the Saudi money flooding universities and building mosques in the USA as fast as they can fling them about?

Yes I am uniformed and admit I was unaware of this but this isnt what the OP was talking about, you mentioned

it infiltrates the West using oil wealth; and attempts to change our laws and constitution.

Which is what AIPAC does (although not with oil wealth, god only knows where they get the money, could have something to do with the fact that zionists control the majority of the worlds money but thats just a guess). I would hardly call giving money to Schools and building Mosques an attempt to change laws or the constitution.

Fascinating. I didn't get that from his sentences. Please show me where he did that. I'm beginning to wonder if you read the quotes I posted.

I did read the quotes and when he said "Islam" instead of "Some Muslims" I assumed he meant all of Islam therefore all muslims.
My bad, so you admit then that these Muslims who are proclaiming fatwas and Jihad are not representative of all Muslims just as the Priests commiting pedophilia are not representative of all christians.

There you go, now thats cleared up it appears we agree on everything

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thanks for a high quality response.

Will try and give a better reply in kind later. . . . maybe more now than I planned . . .

Quickly . . . I agree that not all Muslims scream overtly for violent Jihad etc.

The stuff about Saudi 'investments' building mosques etc. is fairly common knowledge and certainly available on the net.

The CONQUEST strategies stuff is also fairly well represented by quality commentators, including a number of former Muslims.

It sounds like you are not very aware of the fact that even SOME (not all) fierce Jihadi's are quite happy to rape/marry/ etc. a beautiful non-Muslim if she strikes their fancy. Lots of rules or values can be bent "in love and war." In any case, there's also a robust discussion of this phenomenon in the literature.

Congrats on your reading the docs. It FEELS LIKE, SEEMS LIKE you may have glossed over a lot of stuff in a dismissive or rationalizing kind of way.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "oil wealth." Many hundreds of Saudi's are individually wealthy because of oil income. They do a lot of the funding Muslim conquest efforts with their individual funds.

And on top of that, there's the funding by the Saudi government.

NO. I do NOT agree that the Muslims proclaiming fatwas and Jihad are NOT representative of Muslims in general.

PARTLY BECAUSE Muslims in general STILL BELIEVE . . . AT LEAST 70% , imho, that the JIHADI'S ARE BETTER, TRUER, MORE FAITHFUL MUSLIMS.

Maybe I've covered as much as I can quickly.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

.Case in point . . . Obama has paid Perkins Coie $2 million or more to protect/hide his past from disclosure.
There's tons of stuff that was available even before the SElection that never reached the Marxist Stream Media even slightly.

www.politifact.com... on the trump claims, Its a mainstream source, although a relatively respected one..Isnt this story just a rehash of the 2009 claims by wnd.com.

I just don't trust much of anything that arrives via the MSM. And, the powers that be have a big vested interest in trashing Walid's credibility.

Neither do I, which is why I try and check mulitiple sources...

Personally, I believe his assertions stand on their own merit. I believe his understanding and facts of what he discusses indicate he writes from an insider's perspective.

Thats up to you, other people doubt his experiences and conclusions and some of those are folk who promote similar viewpoints...whats that saying about opinions again.

That's quite solid enough for me.

And thats your right, you've both money and time invested in the fella.

There's lots of ways facts could have been erased about his past

Why would the tptb have an interest in 'trashing' the mans past? Your 'Marxist Stream Media' have interviewed the fella on many occasions...Even CNN used him as an 'expert' in 2006 and 2007.

edit on 8-3-2012 by joewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have watched a few vids of Walid Shoebat's, the guy is a great speaker, fantastic wit. The comedy timing of the guy truly indicates that he may have missed his calling to be a comedian.

Not having religious beliefs (not atheist) really helps to see the story from a non-baised point of view.

If his story is true, I have no way of knowing nor view either way. It seems to me he was a nice guy who loved God and wanted to do the right thing in truth and faith.

Both before and after his conversion! Does it not seem likely that most people with religious beliefs are basically the same, just looking at the same situation from different sides of the fence.

This is why it is too dangerous to be any kind of religion follower, From the outside non of them look like the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Good points.

I agree he seems to overly minimize the Roman Catholic aspect to the looming world government and world religion.

However, I'm far from finished with the book. Will see if he balances things out. Doesn't sound like it so far.

His wife is catholic so he is looking through rose tinted glasses because she and his mother had a hand in converting him to christianity. He knows all about the big idols, but he pokes fun at protestants because they do christmas too, which is really Saturnalia but the R.C.C. renamed it christmas and gave Jesus Nimrod's birth date.

Everybody has a piece of the puzzle, i just put the pieces together to make a picture, because all of this crap is connected and all it is really is just a giant jiggsaw puzzle.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You will find several articles attempting to discredit my story and my claims, none of which can respond to what you will find here.

My story is a litany of personal accounts from imprisonment, an attempted lynching, a failed bombing operation of an Israeli bank, a mother that was not permitted to leave to her country (U.S), an education on anti-Semitism, terror support in the U.S, and a connection to family well linked to terrorism. These are all documented in my book “Why We Want To Kill You,” yet rest assured that nothing can be refuted in an entire book no matter what my critics write.

Everything I stated is true. These attempts to discredit my story came through my Muslim family and relatives who are either involved in aiding and abetting terrorism, financial terrorism, or actual bombings in Israel. Here they are case by case:

A full explanation from Shoebat on accusations made are inside this link:

avideditor.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Everybody has a piece of the puzzle, i just put the pieces together to make a picture, because all of this crap is connected and all it is really is just a giant jiggsaw puzzle.

Star for this comment!! I wanted a 'super star' icon for it.

I don't really understand the title of this thread. 'God's War on Terror' did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

Star for this comment!! I wanted a 'super star' icon for it.

I don't really understand the title of this thread. 'God's War on Terror' did I miss something?

It's the title of Walid Shoebat's book about the connection of Islam and the Anti-christ, Beast.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If god can justify torturing people and murdering children to increse faith... couldnt the religious right do the same thing?

I doubt athiesm is a majority in the military. We have seen several EASILY preventable terrorist attacks across the world that somehow increse military spending and investments in security companies.... are we all so sure the religious apple has fall that far from gods genocidal tree?
edit on 8-3-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I'm afraid you've mistaken God for the earthly pursuit of money and power.God is the theoretical (in some views) Prime creator of reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ah, I see, thank you for that, I should have looked into it. Sorry.

It is a very assuming title for a book. Then again that is the nature of the beast I guess, assumption. Enemy of truth.

It is disappointing that 'God' is associated with war in religion and society in general these days, while the qualities/actions of love and peace are associated with 'hippies'.

Strange world we live in.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

you mean the guy that murdered babies in egypt? Or how about the guy that manipuated a father into attempting to murder his son? or what about the guy that allows satan to murder and rape a good mans family to help "the faith". Or was it the guy that turned an innocent woman into a pile of salt just for turning around? Or was it the guy that commanded an army to murder all the uncircumsized in a village?

Where have i been getting my facts? o thats right.... the bible... have you read it?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A full explanation from Shoebat on accusations made are inside this link:

Thank you for the link, I hadnt seen the wearewideawake website before, some interesting links there.

Heres a link to an non MSM blog, whose author has also researched Mr Shoebat:

Excerpt from: Walid Shoebat: The Simon Altaf connection:

There is also an early version of Shoebat’s conversion narrative, in which he describes himself as having been involved in anti-Israel rioting during the Intifada, but which doesn’t mention any PLO membership or bomb-planting.

This version of the story also tells us that Shoebat’s mother was a Christian, and that he was converted in 1992 after reading Armageddon, Appointment With Destiny, by Grant Jeffrey. On his own current website, Shoebat says he was converted after reading the Bible in an attempt to convert his wife to Islam.

barthsnotes.com...

The link to the wayback machine was a dealbreaker for me, but you are entitled to your views just as walid Shoebat is entitled his...

Peace.

edit on 8-3-2012 by joewalker because: spwelling

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by joewalker
The link to the wayback machine was a dealbreaker for me, but you are entitled to your views just as walid Shoebat is entitled his...

edit on 8-3-2012 by joewalker because: spwelling

Sooooooooooo

IF

we had a 100% accurate and 100% exhaustive video record of your life,

we'd find 0.000000000000% contradictions?

we'd find 100% flawless memory?

Impressive.

Quite touching that such perfection would dare to interact with us mortals.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join