It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's War On Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible (Walid Shoebat w Joel Richardson)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Excerpts from the book

www.amazon.ca...

p30 paragraph

CHRIST FIGHTS MUSLIM NATIONS

Even among so many Christians who claim to be experts on the subject of prophecy, I find as I question them on so many parts of the Bible, they actually lack understanding of many of the most important portions of Biblical prophecy. The most amazing prophecies in the Bible are hardly ever discussed today. In every portrayal of Christ's return to the earth, He is fighting a nation that today is Muslim. Try to imagine how I felt when I read Habakkuk 3, which says that in the last-days, God, the Holy One, would actually come to earth on a mission to execute vengeance on Teman (Arabia) and Cushan (Sudan). "I saw the tents of Cushan in distress, the dwellings of Midian in anguish" (Habakkuk 3:7). Here Christ fights in battles against Arabia, Sudan and Somalia--all Muslim nations. I had to ask myself, if Allah and the God of the Bible are the same, why does the Bible consistently portray God as being on the side of Israel and against the Muslims? As to the question that I asked earlier, what does the Lord do when "He comes riding on the cloud?" The answer is found in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 19: He will come to Egypt to execute vengeance; "See Jehova rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt tremble before Him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt within them."

Yeah

I think he will fight the ones who brought Obelisks to Vatican ( I doubt if they worship it in public )

And the ones who ignore these facts

he will fight Zionists and NWO

edit on 9/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have nothing to add to the discussion. I just want to call bull# on every word Walid says. Every part of his story is just that, a story. Numerous people have made numerous attempts to verify his numerous claims and have come up with... nothing. He did not do what he said he did, he was not a part of any of what he said he was a part of, and frankly I can't believe anything else he says. The man has absolutely no credibility.

And for those that keep talking about how the Koran has so many violent passages, have you ever even read the Bible?!?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

To better help me compare your Islamic experience to Walid's . . .

If I may and if you are willing . . .

1. How long have you been a Muslim?
2. How long have you lived in a Muslim culture? Do you now?
3. What is your father's background?
4. What is your mother's background?
5. What do you tell yourself about the exhortations to violent Jihad in the Koran and in the Hadiths?

@@@

BTW, my born and reared Moroccan Muslim roommate of more than a year would disagree fiercely with your description/characterization of Islam. He would have much more agreed with Walid.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by nusnus

To better help me compare your Islamic experience to Walid's . . .

If I may and if you are willing . . .

1. How long have you been a Muslim?
2. How long have you lived in a Muslim culture? Do you now?
3. What is your father's background?
4. What is your mother's background?
5. What do you tell yourself about the exhortations to violent Jihad in the Koran and in the Hadiths?

@@@

BTW, my born and reared Moroccan Muslim roommate of more than a year would disagree fiercely with your description/characterization of Islam. He would have much more agreed with Walid.

1. I've been a Muslim all my life.
2. I grew up in Saudi Arabia, and lived there until I was 20, got sent to Arabic Sharia teaching schools etc. Then went to college in Turkey (I'm Turkish). I moved to the US after marrying my Iraqi husband who has moved here two years ago.
3. Both my parents are Turkish of Daghestani/Chechen origin. My father was raised in the villages among the Kurds and Arabs under the tutelage of Sharia Imams in Turkey. My mother was raised in the city.
5. There are two kinds of Jihad in Islam, inner Jihad and outer. Since Jihad means 'to struggle', inner jihad refers to the struggle a person has with his or her animal instincts (call it ego, devil etc whatever you will), and an outer jihad which is to struggle for a better world, a better society, by defending what's right and denouncing whats wrong. Jihad also means to defend your religion when you have to, and by force when you are forced to. Meaning, you have to get up and fight if someone attacks you for your religious beliefs. Which is what I'm currently doing right now. I am defending what is right and denouncing what is wrong, I will do so in the face of every ignorant person whether they be Muslims or otherwise.

If you go to every single verse in the Quran that orders people to get up and fight, you'll see right afterwards, a verse emphasizing the importance of peace and mercy if the enemy 'stops their aggression' or apologizes or retreats back etc. Not a single 'jihad' verse is left on its own. So taking it out of context and teaching people that fighting is necessary is kind of silly, because the Quran doesn't say: Kill even if they announce peace, or leave you alone. It only requires it under the conditions of physical self defense of rights. And it requires it under very strict conditions: that there be an open agreement of war between the two sides, that you see your enemy and they see you, that you do not involve women and children and the innocents, etc etc etc...the rules are very clear cut.

But you forgot to ask me if I was Sunni or Shiaa, which is an important element in all of this. And I am Sunni, like the majority of Muslims out there. I don't know what your Moroccan friend is like. But in order for me to take anyone seriously, and challenge their understanding of Islam, they would have to be on the same level of religious education as I am, and do not harbor any political hatred for a certain group or race and have lived a healthy life, not one laced with anger and strife and bitterness at the world.
edit on 9-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Thanks for your thoughtful reasoned answer.

You certainly sound like one of the more sensible Muslims I've ever encountered.

Congrats.

I know my Morocan friend would likely argue with you but I have no need to . . . at the moment. LOL.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You're quite welcome. Trust me, there are a lot of us out there. Some who aren't as knowledgeable as I am, some who are more. And initially, the whole concept of killing yourself for Islam, terrorizing innocent masses, murdering women and children and men while hiding behind the veil of terrorist organizations was so shocking to us, we didn't know what or how to deal with it. But we've come to a point where we are now tired, nay, disgusted, outright angry at the idiocrisy of it all. We kept asking ourselves: Are these people for real? Where are they getting this nonsense from? And to curb down the extremism, to curb down the total non consideration for other peoples rights, to curb down on the idiots in our midst, we have chosen to speak, to educate, to plead. No body on this website has so far challenged me. Has sent me any hate mails, or attempted to tell me things like: NO! You're an idiot! We need to get up and fight these (Christians, Jews, murderers, Imperialistic soldiers etc). Because each and every single Muslim, no matter how uneducated they might be, KNOW I make sense and I do not talk from my butt (excuse the lang.) If they had, my anger would know no limits honestly. Because nothing could be worse than using God's name to justify hatred, personal vendetta and inequality. Someday, we will stop all of this. We have to. There is no way out.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I have known a fair number of Muslims who'd LARGELY agree with you.

I've known probably more who would consider you not a true Muslim and more than a little naive.

In terms of those influencing the culture and religion at large, the ones convinced that the violent jihad exhortations in the founding Scriptures are THE TRUEST TRULY TRUE TRUTH seem to be winning overwhelmingly for control of the whole of Islam.

I don't consider that a wonderful sign.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well that my dear is your opinion. If those 'Muslims' think me naive, then they'd think the entire Quran naive. Because I'm not simply inventing the ethics of Islamic war as I go along.

But if lets say a bunch of Christians who thinking their faith in Jesus Christ's sacrifice absolves them from every sin, go around killing people because they have a twisted understanding of the teaching, who's going to stop them?
You, the average Christian on the street? You can't just go around dishing out Justice. The government has to. And since the governments of these Muslim's are corrupt to a certain extent, and the rules they deem Islamic, no matter how ethical they may be, only apply to the weak and poor and not to the rich and powerful, they are the cause of all this mess. To an extent the people have woken up and they're trying to get rid of them. But its going to be a long way before we get anywhere near as strong as your government in controlling this mess.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

LOL, he use to idolised Hitler, that says it all.

Like someone cannot repent and turn from their old ways and seek forgiveness? Alot of Germans idolized Hitler too, and if you go to Germany now and yell out "The Holocaust is a lie" you will be arrested and thrown in jail immediately with charges brought against you.

Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Be merciful and you shall have mercy. Hindu call it Karma, jews/christians call it reaping what you sew.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No, he will fight anyone who has the Mark of the Beast on them.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So what about seeing through souls ?

He just looks at things like I look at things with my sinful eye ?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

So what about seeing through souls ?

He just looks at things like I look at things with my sinful eye ?

If you took the mark then you rejected him and consciously chose The Destroyer (Satan/Iblis). His first coming was the redemption, his second coming will be the judgement of man. The first time he liberated, the second time he is coming for blood. You have until you see him coming to accept him if you managed to evade the Antichrist forces and remain free of captivity, the grace period for salvation ends when he first appears and then its lights out for you forever. His second coming is the First Judgment and he will not allow anyone who has given themselves over to his enemy to live to see his Kingdom come from on high.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If you took the mark then you rejected him and consciously chose The Destroyer (Satan/Iblis). His first coming was the redemption, his second coming will be the judgement of man. The first time he liberated, the second time he is coming for blood. You have until you see him coming to accept him if you managed to evade the Antichrist forces and remain free of captivity, the grace period for salvation ends when he first appears and then its lights out for you forever. His second coming is the First Judgment and he will not allow anyone who has given themselves over to his enemy to live to see his Kingdom come from on high.

I think that's pretty close to how I see the script, too.

Folks seem to think that chaos & rebellion = Freedom. Not so.

Slave to deadly lusts = slavery big-time.

Love slave to Jesus = FREEDOM BIG time.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Jesus (PBUH) will, according to Islamic tradition, appear at a Mosque in Syria. Things just seem to be moving so fast.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't mean to attack anybody's religion, but Christianity teaches that man is born in sin, in order for me to accept Jesus as my savior, I first have to renounce any integrity I was born with and conclude that God bestowed this sin upon me from birth. However, Islam teaches that each person is born clean and untainted from the sins of their forefathers. Which makes more sense to you? If I leave every other teaching aside and conclude with this, it would be against my understanding of human integrity, and that God is All Fair and Powerful, that He would never let other people pay for the price of some humans sin. Where is the fairness and equality in that?

edit on 8-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

Can I ask why you believe that repentance is done to "renounce any integrity I was born with and conclude that God bestowed this sin upon me from birth"?? You are repeating the world's lies as if it were truth. Repentance means "a change of MIND". God gave us two choices : "See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil." Deuteronomy 30:15. What did He say to Cain after his offering was refused? 6Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.” genesis 4:6-7
And what did Cain promptly do? Chose evil and death (rejecting good and life) by promptly killing his brother.

Cain could still have REPENTED - HAD A CHANGE OF MIND - DECLARED TO GOD THAT HE HAD ERRED AND MADE A COMMITMENT TO OBEY GOD. That is what God asks of us... THAT is repentance, sorrow for believing the world, sorrow for ever having done something wrong, sorrow for rejecting God....and through that sorrow committing to a life led by God.

"Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death."

Believing that one is repenting of "original sin" is believing man.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

he will fight Zionists and NWO

Uh, you are aware that "zionist" means jews who support Israel being in existence and ruled by jews correct? Well, Yeshua is the King of the jews and Israel and the King of kings. That being said, he will be against anyone who is against him and who has divided up his land and thought to usurp his lands. Now take a look at Islam, that wants to wipe Israel off the map. Who do you think he is going to be against?

In the bible literally every end time prophecy concerns people who are in control of the geographical areas of Edom, Moab, Gaza, Jordan, Tyre, Sidon and so forth. Well those lands are controlled by Islam, now ask yourself who has divided up his land? Who built a mosque ontop of his mountain and the ruins of his temple? Who refuses to allow the jews to worship on his mountain and riots anytime a jew dares to whisper a prayer there? See where this is going? You folks are playing for the wrong team and it's going to get you killed.

Make peace with the jew, ask their forgiveness, abandon jerusalem and allow them to rebuild their temple and get out of any lands Yahweh gave to them. Muslim own 99% of the middle east, thats 1% you do not need. Your holy site is in mecca. Enough jewish artifacts from the 2 temple periods have been discovered to prove they were there 3.5k years ago. The war is over.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well here I was referring to how Jesus's crucifixion is justified in Christianity. It is my understanding that Christians are taught and believe that Jesus HAD to die and shed blood. So when I ask why, the answer is: to rid us of sin.

Then I ask: What sin? some people told me it was the 'original sin' which resulted in man's kicking out of heaven.

So its not a personal sin, but inherited sin.

Thats what I'm totally against. That we are 'born into sin', it doesn't make sense within the context of: God is all Just and Fair. Why would God not forgive Adam when he sinned and repented and let that sin be inherited through out the human generations? Either God isn't Fair, or your understanding of Him is false.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Let me ask it this way.

Does it really make a difference? We all have sinned. No one has ever lived life without having done so. So, in reality, no one goes unpunished either way. The wages of sin are death. We will all die a human death, regardless.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

This concept of death comes because of sin is not something that makes sense either.

Death comes because of the natural consequence of life. Inherently, God gave Adam free will knowing full well what he was going to do with it. This means that God gave free will, life and death and the ability to sin all in one package. Nothing is a wage for another. Its what was meant to be.

To assume that death comes as a wage of sin is to assume that life itself is a punishment for having a nature that can sin.

And all of this is related to each other. It should be against your personal principle to harbor such clashing beliefs within your own belief system. Its one thing to believe that we're born with a potential to sin and altogether different thing to believe we've been punished with death for a nature we never even asked to have for.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Death comes because of the natural consequence of life. Inherently, God gave Adam free will knowing full well what he was going to do with it. This means that God gave free will, life and death and the ability to sin all in one package. Nothing is a wage for another. Its what was meant to be.

Um no, the Adama was meant to live eternally. Death was a result for disobedience. God did not give the Adama free will he gave him free choice. Yahweh walked with the man in the cool of the day and he was his friend. Yahweh did test him by putting the tree of knowledge and the tree of life in the garden but he told him if he picked knowledge he would die and told him not to even touch it. It was a test of faith. It's like going to college and your professor tells you to take notes because the notes will be on your test, and if you do not take the notes to study by and you fail the test its your own fault for not listening to directions. The Adama saw what woman was partaking of and he knew exactly what it was and he did it anyway.

Now according to jewish lore, the original sin was when woman commited adultery and fornicated with Lucifer and Cain was the result, Cain the first murderer and this is evident when Jesus was talking to the pharisees:

John 8:49-47

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

And this began the blood lines of the Nephilim, human/angel hybrids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join