It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's War On Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible (Walid Shoebat w Joel Richardson)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Excerpts from the book

www.amazon.ca...

p24 paragraph:

. . . Throughout this course, you will learn how to analyze the world around you and gain radar-like ability to recognize the rising evil that has been lying dormant for a few decades; it is an evil that will dwarf Nazism. However, it is an evil that shares many parallels with Nazism--it even caused me to become bent on destroying Israel and attempting to kill Jews. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that I used to love Hitler. My heritage had a connection with Hitler's henchmen. They conspired with him on the Eve of the Final Solution to kill the Jews everywhere on the face of the globe. In the end they failed and, as a result, Israel was born. It was the world of hatred that caused the creation of the State of Israel. Now the world of hatred wants to destroy what they have created. . . . you will discover how Islam is the missing link to the prophetic puzzle. Through the Bible, I came to understand that the world of hatred is its own enemy, and eventually this world of hatred became my enemy. What we need in such a world is to have our spiritual radar installed--fairly quickly--or simply take out the old, outmoded one and upgrade it. . . . it will help you get your radar squeky clean so you will never again fall for charlatans and snake-oil salesmen.

p26 paragraph:

Islam is peace? It brings an instant Fatwa against its critics; it threatens the stability of the entire globe; it infiltrates the West using oil wealth; and attmpts to change our laws and constitution. Yet all of this was predicted in the Bible. Islam is the 'peaceful religion' that ruthlessly persecutes the Church and the Jews, even ruling the entire landmass of every previoius Biblical empre--the Egyptian, Babylonian, Persian, Grecian, and much of the Roman. Islam as a world power was wounded and appeared to be nearly dead. Yet it is now rising from the dead and doing so with great speed. Islamic terror does not simply emanate from rag-tag organizations, but also from Islamic nations and mini-states within states. Today we have Islamic rule and influence in Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, and that phony state of psychosis that is called Palestine. Islam is moving quickly to topple Pakistan in order to gain nuclear missiles. It is attempting to topple Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, and to gain political inroads in Turkey, where an Islamist government is already in place.

p30 paragraph

CHRIST FIGHTS MUSLIM NATIONS

Even among so many Christians who claim to be experts on the subject of prophecy, I find as I question them on so many parts of the Bible, they actually lack understanding of many of the most important portions of Biblical prophecy. The most amazing prophecies in the Bible are hardly ever discussed today. In every portrayal of Christ's return to the earth, He is fighting a nation that today is Muslim. Try to imagine how I felt when I read Habakkuk 3, which says that in the last-days, God, the Holy One, would actually come to earth on a mission to execute vengeance on Teman (Arabia) and Cushan (Sudan). "I saw the tents of Cushan in distress, the dwellings of Midian in anguish" (Habakkuk 3:7). Here Christ fights in battles against Arabia, Sudan and Somalia--all Muslim nations. I had to ask myself, if Allah and the God of the Bible are the same, why does the Bible consistently portray God as being on the side of Israel and against the Muslims? As to the question that I asked earlier, what does the Lord do when "He comes riding on the cloud?" The answer is found in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 19: He will come to Egypt to execute vengeance; "See Jehova rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt tremble before Him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt within them."

There is such HUGE a wealth of detailed information in this book it is hard to find 3 paragraphs to represent it well.

Walid Shoebat was born and raised in Bethlehem, Israel by an Arab father and an American mother. His paternal grandfather was an associate of Haj-Ameen Al-Husseni, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who was an ally of Adolph Hitler who conspired with the Nazis during the holocaust.

He grew up a terrorist, but when he married a Christian woman, he was challenged to examine the Bible in 1993, and compare it with the Quran.

From the dust jacket:

"Only biblical truth has transferred my way of thinking from being a follower of Muhammad and idolizing Adolph Hitler to believing in Jesus Christ. From believing lies, to knowing the truth, from being spiritually sick to healed . . . from hate to love . . . The wonderful thing about God is that when someone sincerely and humbly cries out to Him to help him or her find truth, He always answers that prayer. . . ."

He writes with a fierce passion and tons of well studied and well experienced knowledge of the cultures, religions, issues, factors involved in the conflicts he discusses so skillfully.

He presents dozens of prophetic Scriptures as no one else I've ever read--with a thoroughness and a presence that is riveting and, imho, quite accurate an overwhelming percentage of the time. Occasionally he lets his assumptions run away with his reasoning but on the whole he makes certain that his assertions are founded solidly in Scripture and in historical facts.

I have been quite blessed reading his searching, fiercely pointed declarations of Biblical, cultural, historical and religious facts about Islam, the world, the end times and prophetic events looming on the not distant horizon.

I strongly encourage any interested in the middle east and, indeed, in the coming traumas, wars and disasters slated to befall our planet to read this book. It is well worth the time.

edit on 8/3/12 by masqua because: Added link to publication

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No, he writes like an over zealous imbecile.

"I had to ask myself, if Allah and the God of the Bible are the same, why does the Bible consistently portray God as being on the side of Israel and against the Muslims?"...lol, the bible says many times that Jesus was sent to straighten out the jews, but what did most of the jews do? yes they conspired to kill him. What does the bible say that Jesus said to the corrupt jews who didnt follow him(almost every jew on earth today), yes thats right he said; you are of the devil your father. The bible also tells us the antichrist is a jew, it's pretty obvious you cant get much more "anti"-christ than most jews of today, maybe he should try reading the Babylonian Talmud to slap some sense into himself.

I could go on and on, but for those with more brains than zealousness it's obvious this person had no real idea of the true teachings of Islam (or much at all for that matter)to begin with, and he clearly still has no clues.

LOL, he use to idolised Hitler, that says it all.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

I can't imagine such nonsensical assertions from any fair-minded reading of even 30 pages of his book.

He's one of the more knowledgeable folks I've read about Islam and the Middle East . . . and he is very well informed about Christianity and Judaism, as well.

However, like taste, there's no accounting for fiercely lop-sided biased colored glasses to read anything through.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I dont even know what to say

Do you actually believe any of that crap?

First and foremost no Muslim worth their salt let alone a brainwashed terrorist would marry a christian, that one part alone should have set alarm bells ringing for you.

Middle east oil money flooding the west, yeah but in the hands of multinational oil corporations mostly, not Islamic regimes. Ever heard of AIPAC? kinda sounds like what this guy is talking about with its infiltartion and policy manipulations.

To say or even imply all Muslims proclaim Fatwas or Jihad is like saying all Christians are pedophiles, its blatant BS.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wasnt god the original terrorist?

Job didnt get all those sores on his own.... If god would allow satan to "test" people by murdering their familys...

Would it be that much of a stretch for the religious idiots in the military to allow american civilians to be killed for profit?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

It sure as hell would be a huuuge stretch to think your military would do that to you, kid.We took a vow,I guarantee, of all the people who are armed civilians in this country about... say half a million are bad asses who can't be stopped.The rest are just mean and want to be left alone. They aren't"Preppers" they're "hitters" We are all trained to operate in chaotic situations,we have worked closely with 2nd Lts and yet we still succeeded.
Jihad ,Crusade, invasion ,whatever.Unless WMDs are used ,we win.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by BO XIAN

THEREFORE, Sometimes, that's a great place to stop.

Do you actually believe any of that . . . ?

I don't believe all his assumptions about theological/Biblical stuff . . . usually where he takes flying leaps of assumption . . . vs basing things solidly on history, Scripture, culture etc. HOWEVER, those sentences appear to be few and far between.

The bulk of his stuff is extremely solidly build on firm foundations.

SOUNDS like

you

1. Were not born there
2. Have never been a Muslim
3. Did not grow up in a Muslim culture
4. Likely haven't even read the Koran
5. Haven't thought the issues through very far

YET, you seem to have magically decided that YOU KNOW FAR MORE than this seasoned well studied experiencer.

Please tell us where the source of such miraculous humility can be found. I think I could use some.

First and foremost no Muslim worth their salt let alone a brainwashed terrorist would marry a christian, that one part alone should have set alarm bells ringing for you.

GOODNESS! Are you REALLY THAT uninformed?

They do it all the time. They also do it after killing husbands and raping the dead husbands' wives--'charitably' then forcing the raped wife to marry them. It's 'merely' another of their forced, coercive, violent CONQUEST strategies.

Middle east oil money flooding the west, yeah but in the hands of multinational oil corporations mostly, not Islamic regimes. Ever heard of AIPAC? kinda sounds like what this guy is talking about with its infiltartion and policy manipulations.

Are you REALLY THAT uninformed about all the Saudi money flooding universities and building mosques in the USA as fast as they can fling them about?

To say or even imply all Muslims proclaim Fatwas or Jihad is like saying all Christians are pedophiles,. . .

Fascinating. I didn't get that from his sentences. Please show me where he did that. I'm beginning to wonder if you read the quotes I posted.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Would it be that much of a stretch for the religious idiots in the military to allow american civilians to be killed for profit?

Oh, in any large group, one can usually find individuals willing to do most anything for profit.

However, on the whole, it SOUNDS LIKE you have

1. Never been in the U.S. military.
2. Have not the slightest understanding of the patriotic, Constitution supporting attitudes, convictions, loyalties, feelings of the vast majority of U.S. military personnel.
3. little in-dept understanding of the military culture, perhaps even the American culture.

On the other hand, given your mystifying responses to the OP posts, it's conceivable that you actually live in the USA with some incredible blinders on . . . construing reality more from your own fantasies than what you may see on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

I, as a Navy vet, resonate a lot with your assertions.

There will be nukes lobbed at us . . . evidently before the end of the year. And, likely biological and other WMD's as well.

Nevertheless, I have a lot of faith and hope that our military cohorts and vets will stand up and be counted quite admirably.

The best prophetic sources indicate to me that

1. the festivities will likely, as Walid warns . . . afflict us with as many 'terror' attacks as prep to WW3 that they can get away with. And, given our open Mexican border, that will likely be quite a lot.

2. The Chinese attacking on the West coast and through Mexico will do incredible genocidal damage as their globalist masters are instructing and setting them up to do.

3. Ditto the Russians on the East coast.

4. Obama, as a faithful Marxist Muslim, is doing his best carrying out his orders to destroy the USA by insuring that our military forces are depleted, overextended and short on supplies etc. in order to minimize an effective defense of CONUS when the festivities start.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Walid does bring a unique perspective to prophectic interpretation. He gives us an eastern version of who the Beast/Anti-christ is, but i think he only has half the puzzle. I think the R.C.C. and Islam are definately involved and one of them is the Beast and the other it's Image perhaps. To understand what the Beast is, you have to read Daniel because he tells you what the Beast's are. In some way the Ottoman Empire and the Caliphate will be mixed in this although i am not sure exactly how.

Right now the Muslim Brotherhood is pushing for another Caliphate and they are just one of many factions who would want to control it. Right now in the middle east, nothing is what it appears to be. Right now we have the Gog and Magog war unfolding in front of us that sets the stage for the Son of Perdition to be revealed. We're already in the great falling away right now whi-ch is a pre-requisite before the man of sin can be revealed.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

He grew up a terrorist, but when he married a Christian woman, he was challenged to examine the Bible in 1993, and compare it with the Quran.

Are you #in kidding me???

I grew up a "terrorist" too... and I guess I still am a "terrorist"..... Really???

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

What are you talking about?

Maybe some research on Walid Shoebat's book, "Why I Left Jihad" will help to explain.

He converted to Christianity from Islam after he came to the United States.

The book doesn't say whether he was already married to his Christian wife before he converted. The book says that while he tried to convert her to Islam, she asked him, "Show me in the Bible the bad things the Jews did", which started him on a long journey of research leading to his converting to Christianity. If I had to guess, I would say that they most likely married after his conversion.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Good points.

I agree he seems to overly minimize the Roman Catholic aspect to the looming world government and world religion.

However, I'm far from finished with the book. Will see if he balances things out. Doesn't sound like it so far.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

What are you talking about?

Maybe some research on Walid Shoebat's book, "Why I Left Jihad" will help to explain.

He converted to Christianity from Islam after he came to the United States.

The book doesn't say whether he was already married to his Christian wife before he converted. The book says that while he tried to convert her to Islam, she asked him, "Show me in the Bible the bad things the Jews did", which started him on a long journey of research leading to his converting to Christianity. If I had to guess, I would say that they most likely married after his conversion.

No what are YOU talking about? My comment was directed at being raised MUSLIM being paralleled with being raised a "TERRORIST"... Your comment does't even sound relevant to mine...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by BO XIAN

Do you actually believe any of that crap?

To say or even imply all Muslims proclaim Fatwas or Jihad is like saying all Christians are pedophiles, its blatant BS.

Muslims Mary Christian woman all the time , you say they are not worth his salt I they do . Talk about racism , evidently you subscribe to the lies and close your mind instead of investigating the other side of the coin

Islam is by far a religion of hypocrisy , the claim to be o great abrahamic faith and the Koran says both the torah and bible are God sent. Yet Islam claims they have been rewritten by man when it does not agree with the Koran , which is quite comical given all these documents that make up our Holy books were written beforeislam ever was.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhh . . .

soooooooo,

Which of the 109+ Koranic exhortations to violent Jihad

do you believe

that the average Muslim DENIES as valid 'scripture?'

And how much have you been able to 'put yourself in the skin of' those raised as Muslims who are milder in their Muslim values vis a vis violence

YET WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES THEREBY, NOT REALLY TRUE, GOOD, ORTHODOX, AUTHENTIC Muslims

BECAUSE they are so mild in their practices and values?

Your understanding and research into the religion and culture seems to be grossly lacking.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You sound like an idiot, considering you haven't had 4 seconds of dialogue with me, yet you wanna draw a verdict on my understanding of a faith I've practiced all my life......

If that's how you want to ENTER a discussion, I suggest you go find yourself a little kid who has no idea what they're talking about.....

pitiful..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There are plenty of You Tube videos showing Shoebat speaking about "Why I Left Jihad".

Shoeblat blames Yessar Arafat many times in his book and talks about him playing both sides of the fence like leaders in Iraq and Iran. Speaking peace while supporting and planning terrorist attacks at the same time and then blaming them on the terrorist groups that they're supporting and enabling.

Here's a quote from the book:

Blaming Israel for the plight of the Palestinians, as Arafat and other Arab leaders did, is like turning reality upside down. Israel has done more for the Palestinians than the Arab leaders ever did. Israel built the Palestinian schools, hospitals, and apartments. Jordan and Egypt don't want them back and neither does any other Arab country.

The Palestinians lived in poverty for one reason: Arafat stole their money and their poverty kept them under his control. Millions in financial aid came flowing in. But he and his cabinet, who called the Jews thieves, pocketed much of the money, donated by American tax dollars and by the United Nations.

Also true with Hamas today. They are holding the Palestinians hostage in the Gaza Strip for their own purposes and to control them, just like Arafat. This is how they make their money. If it were ever to stop, the money would stop rolling in too.

Here's what else the book says:

Palestinian Arab schools promote hate, not peace. Arafat's orders: schools must teach that Israel's existence is a "catastrophe".

The book goes on into much greater detail on what the schools taught and the texts that were used to teach them. He calls them terrorist factories.

He says many of the lullabies that were sung to him as a very young child were taught to him were about flying body parts and rolling heads. Here's one he specifically mentions in the book:

"Sharpen my bones into swords, for I am a bomb, I shall eat the flesh of my occupier, O killers, your blood is "Halal" for us."

This book is very much worth the read.

www.ffmushop.com...

edit on 8-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I noted what your posts

'SOUNDED' like.

That's how they came across to me.

You are welcome to communicate differently where you believe I've misconstrued your assertions.

Interestingly, I did not say YOU

sounded 'like an idiot.'

IIRC, you have avoided my question, as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You clearly didn't understand from the quote you pulled out that yes, Walid Shoebat was once a terrorist. Boxian did not imply that all Muslims are terrorists, he's talking about Walid Shoebat's personal experiences.

What's really scary is knowing that the most hatred is being taught right there inside Israel by the Palestinians themselves. Knowing what they teach leaves little chance that the two would ever be able to exist side by side and I think this post is a clear example of that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join