It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big Earthquake In Less Than 40 Hours !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well if you're the new prophet you gotta beat the great JakiusFogg

Fukushima correctly predicted on ATS.

Only one I know of anyway.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

So we're T-minus 12 hours away from the next big EQ??? I hope it's not the New Madrid Fault line.... Hopefully it's in the middle of some remote area where no one will be affected...
edit on 8-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is it warming up:

5.8Mag China www.iris.edu...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OP is going to get punked by Mother Nature so bad LOL

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yep, 11 hours to go, I started weirdin' myself out, cheering for you to be right, and there is a huge freakin', havoc reeking earthquake. Hmmmmm, if you could choose where the epicenter of a 9+ would occur, where?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have an astrological friend who is predicting a big earthquake March 9th.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
lol

i find the naysayers quite a source of lulz

they speak of causality whilst showing only 1 link in what is a chain

so no DIRECT relationship between solar flares/space weather and earthquakes has been found

what that may mean is that other additional factors may be involved

but nooooo, they decide right then and there that it's all bunk and stop looking

that's why mainstream science can't predict earthquakes

here in the Caribbean we keep an eye out for early and exceedingly abundant growth of avocados

why? because that has always been an indicator that the upcoming hurricane season is going to bring massive hurricanes.

science says it's bunk

but i'll put my money on what my grandma, the avocado's and simple observation taught me

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

But an internet quiz i took last year said the cause of my "2012" death will be heart attack after radiation exposure?

Is there a nuke plant near the caldera??

I know i shouldn't joke about such things....but I can't help it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

So....if there are a lot of avocados and a solar flare happens that means there will be an earthquake?

Ok. If you like...a whole lot of unknown factors combined with a solar flare can cause huge earthquakes.

But, how does that help predicting anything when sometimes an earthquake happens after a solar flare but usually it doesn't. How does that help when earthquakes happen when there was no solar flare?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Earthquakes are not affected by solar flares from the sun.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Who is the guy that says there is some kind of giant earthquake/tsunami that will affect the west coast sometime this month? He claims he predicted the Japan and Christchurch earthquakes last year. He literally has thousands of followers on Facebook.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm putting this at around the Memphis area, maybe a little bit north.
This will take place sometime tomorrow late morning or early afternoon.
I'm feeling that is will be 9.5 or greater.
We will feel the effects in NYC.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
www.thesuntoday.org...
October 5, 2011 by ryanomilligan
Do solar flares cause earthquakes?

You can see that solar flares come and go with each solar cycle (approximately every 11 years), whereas earthquakes appear to occur continuously, with no obvious pattern. There are large (magnitude>7) earthquakes both at solar maximum and solar minimum. This to me would be evidence enough that flares and earthquakes are not related.

The occurrence rate of both solar flares (in blue) and earthquakes

He has put together data from 1980 to the present day. Chart is easier to read if you go to the site plus he has more information.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm gonna need some cilantro,lime,tomatoes,and some peppers.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
I'm putting this at around the Memphis area, maybe a little bit north.
This will take place sometime tomorrow late morning or early afternoon.
I'm feeling that is will be 9.5 or greater.
We will feel the effects in NYC.

So,tomorrow night around this time when it doesn't happen will you come back and say you were wrong?And admit you were talking out your ass?My guess is no,you won't.They never do here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
xinjiang had a 6.0 mag quake.But it is isnt near 7-8 .

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So there's only 9 or hours until it's been 40 hours

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh wonderful. No "big" earthquakes for 40 hours. Now that the prediction has been made on ATS, it definitely won't happen.

By the way, what is your definition of "big" earthquake? Do you mean "major earthquake", "great earthquake" or just one that will kill a lot of people and be front page news in every newspaper. Please be specific.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. I'm an avid "watcher" of our seismic activity. I keep a close eye on the monitors and watch Space weather as well as the stages of the Moon. I had some feeling that maybe this full Moon and since there was a solar weather warning, that was spun into the "biggest in the last 5 years", that we might be facing a quake. But the data was no more active than any other day.\
The problem with this part of the Pacific coast is that although daily off-shore there are many quakes/day, most being between 1.0's to maybe a 3.8 or so. Issue being that the general populace never feels them. The last quake most of Vancouver felt was in like 2002, from the Seattle quake. Next to no one is prepared here. Sure, when there's a major quake anywhere on the planet, our local media is always sure to "remind" us of the laying threat that's out there.
Myself, i have an emerg kit and all I need for about a week or so. I know this one thing, when it does hit, it's going to be a pretty horrible tragedy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
188+188=376 minus 365 days equals 11 days plus march 11 equals march 22/2012 real close to the eliptical orbit location earth was at one year ago when japans earth quake accured. 21,22,23 target days but lack of accurate data creates a window say five days 20,21,22,23,24 of the month of march but sun eruption can make it earlier plus high tides on the 11 th of march change things also . Buy earth quake insurance now!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join