It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 million girls missing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just because there is evil, doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. Someone brought up a point why evolution requires two organisms to breed. To me, it DOES seem rather inconvenient. Not only does it require two organisms, it requires them to stay together, AND develop a sex drive. So to me, instead of saying that God made a mistake, it seems like evolution made a mistake(or rather, it's not consistent with its goal). There's really no reason why two people, instead of one, are required to breed(asexual reproduction).

Now let's look at it from God's point of view. If he didn't make it so that two people are required to breed, then not only would there be no sex, there would be no such thing as love, which means no culture, especially music at all, which means life would be boring as heck. It would also take away the orgasm, which is the ultimate experience(not such for sex, but it seems to be the pinnacle of "all things that are good." For example, have you ever heard an instrumental song where a certain high note makes a certain part of your body tingles? Now imagine if the song was perfectly composed. Supposedly, this is the feeling that you get when you join with the Ultimate Creator, but I digress).

Also, have you ever wondered why we didn't evolve to fly? Some may argue that there's no reason for us to. However, to me, if we could fly, then sports would be meaningless(which means another form of entertainment gone). And to me, it seems that being to fly on a limited basis would be helpful, in reaching certain fruits(certainly more helpful than being able to swim, on a limited basis.)

Another question to ask is, why are there so few beautiful people? It seems like being beautiful would be advantageous, so why doesn't evolution lean toward this trait? It knows how to make babies cute, so why not retain this trait until adulthood? Now if you look at from God's side of thing, then the answer is, if there were more beautiful people, when humans are in such an "unenlightened state," then rapes would be more abundant(this is why he won't allow this, until we become more enlightened).

Another question to ask is, why can't our cells duplicate, without losing parts of the telomeres? After all, isn't being immortal advantageous? This is another inconsistency from evolution's point of view. Now if we look at from God's point of view, then the answer is, he has to put it there, and allow you to solve it, only right when we learn how not to breed like rabbits.

So the more questions you ask(and there are more), it seems more like evolution isn't perfect. It makes a lot more sense when you look at these traits, from God's point of view. Now I'm not saying that evolution doesn't exist, because it does, however, it's clear that it is guided, such that certain traits are contradictory to the goal of evolution, in order for the world to exist, as it currently is.

As far as why there is evil, well, as I've already explained, maybe the souls wanted that way. If he were to limit evil, then he is in fact limiting people's freedom to choose or experience. He allows to you commit any type of evil, but that also means that you must pay, and perhaps those born in Third World countries are just paying for their past lives. Perhaps this is another form of punishment, in addition to being born as cockroaches, or being in Hell. After all, if he allows you to commit any evil possible, then it's only fair that he should also be allowed any punishment possible.

So as you can see, God DOES do everything for a reason(and the more you think about it, the more you see how brilliant he actually is. It seems like he has a time and place for EVERYTHING). Just because you see anything that isn't perfect, doesn't mean that he doesn't exist, or that it was a mistake by him.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by randyvs

It isn't just that men are considered more valuable than women in India -- I'm referring to the practice of aborting female babies.

The real reason is that most families cannot afford the expense of providing a dowry for a girl. Without a substantial dowry, the girl does not have a good chance of marrying, muchless marrying well.
(In essence, the girl's family has to "buy" a husband for their daughter.)

Not that long ago, it wasn't just a dowry the girl's family had to provide: AFTER the marriage, EVERY three months, the girl's family had to come up with a gift to the husband. This would go on for the LIFE of the girl/woman. And if the husband's family considered the gift too small, the girl would be mistreated by her in-laws.

Hopefully, they have stopped this insane practice. Coming up with a dowry is bad enough, but a quarterly gift for life is almost incredible.

The son's family looks forward to receiving the traditional "gifts" and most will not give them up.
It's not enough that they have a slave for life.

Having a girl for a traditional East Indian family is a financial disaster.

Remember what happened to the "suttee" wives? These were girls who were married for their dowries then set on fire to die. If they did not die, they were thrown out -- badly scarred and forced to beg on the streets.

There is one problem: Your entire statement is based upon a massive hoax perpetrated by feminist's to justify Female Supremacy Agenda in India. Meaning you are either a willful liar, or an ignorant patsy.
aimwa.in...

Because feminists in India record all married women suicides as "dowry burnings"(the suicide rate for married and single women in India is roughly the same). Heck the rate of suicide in India for males is at 13%! While for women it is at 7.8%(still lower then the male suicide rate in America, being that suicide is the 7th leading cause of death for males in America).
www.nimh.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
If you are concieved female in India you are most likely to be aborted. The ratio between boys and girls in some areas is 300 girls to 1000 boys.This is a country of 1.1 billion people and one town is even known as " The village with no women ". This is Indias deadly secret and I think it should be shared here at ATS.

Above Top Secret

40 million girls missing
This all seems to be happening because boys are more valuable in Indias economy. Yet it says this practice is mostly employed in the elite parts of the country. I see this as another shinning example that we live in a world that God did not intend for mankind. A world of dispicable evils that are hidden away from common knowledge.
I search out these evidences and bring them to you. Think and say what you will.

edit on 7-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

.India is the only country in the world that does not care about aliens because they see them every day, and understand them better then any other culture on earth.

In the near future after the big battle, you will see why the woman disappeared…and what they was used for.
Ps: India, n the year 2415, you will betrayed by the loyalty of the reptilian race of aliens because they are using the woman for

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I can not imagine greeting a new baby girl into this world as if I were going to jump out of a window on Wall st. That's so pathetic. Drives me up a wall thinking about it. Indirect pun intended.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Thank you np for a that greatly informative response. Well done and much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
As far as why there is evil, well, as I've already explained, maybe the souls wanted that way. If he were to limit evil, then he is in fact limiting people's freedom to choose or experience. He allows to you commit any type of evil, but that also means that you must pay, and perhaps those born in Third World countries are just paying for their past lives. Perhaps this is another form of punishment, in addition to being born as cockroaches, or being in Hell. After all, if he allows you to commit any evil possible, then it's only fair that he should also be allowed any punishment possible.

So as you can see, God DOES do everything for a reason(and the more you think about it, the more you see how brilliant he actually is. It seems like he has a time and place for EVERYTHING). Just because you see anything that isn't perfect, doesn't mean that he doesn't exist, or that it was a mistake by him.

Very deep analysis but you're saying about the karma being passed onto our next life. I believe in karma but I think if everyone were to get punishment for their bad deeds in the present life, it would have been much more efficient. If I do not have any consciousness of my bad deeds in past life and having to suffer in the present would make no sense to me. Just imagine you being sent to prison for something you did in your past life of which you have no knowledge, lol.

Originally posted by np6888
Also, have you ever wondered why we didn't evolve to fly? Some may argue that there's no reason for us to. However, to me, if we could fly, then sports would be meaningless(which means another form of entertainment gone).

I don't think that if we had the ability to fly, there would be any less entertainment and sport. What we do in everyday life is itself an evolution. We had ability to walk on land, so we came up with sports played on land. If we could fly, we would had other type of sports to be played in air. And evils like dowry and female foeticide are itself the part of the evolution but they went wrong. Just like some bright minds made new inventions benefiting everyone else, there were some misguided people who came with the evil which we have in the present society.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz

Very deep analysis but you're saying about the karma being passed onto our next life. I believe in karma but I think if everyone were to get punishment for their bad deeds in the present life, it would have been much more efficient. If I do not have any consciousness of my bad deeds in past life and having to suffer in the present would make no sense to me. Just imagine you being sent to prison for something you did in your past life of which you have no knowledge, lol.

Yes, you bring up a point that has always bothered me about suffering bad karma from other incarnations -- it's exactly like being punished for crimes you cannot remember committing.

The principle of karma is completely impersonal. One is not being "punished" for evil deeds, but rather one has sent out negative energy (in the form of evil thoughts, negative emotions, and possibly culminating in an actual evil deed on the physical plane) and that energy one sent out eventually returns to the sender.

Every thought, emotion, and action one produces acts as a boomerang.

How an individual's karma works out is very complicated. Most do not have a bird's eye view of the Akashic Records where they can see their many incarnations and the connecting thread of karma that runs thru them.

As an example: let's say that a very highly evolved "good" man is murdered & robbed by some ignorant "low life."
Karma waits for such a one for perfect justice. That ignorant "low life" would have to evolve over many incarnations until he was transformed into a highly evolved "good" man. At that point, that "good" man would be murdered by another "low life." Does that make sense to you?

I don't think that if we had the ability to fly, there would be any less entertainment and sport. What we do in everyday life is itself an evolution. We had ability to walk on land, so we came up with sports played on land. If we could fly, we would had other type of sports to be played in air. And evils like dowry and female foeticide are itself the part of the evolution but they went wrong. Just like some bright minds made new inventions benefiting everyone else, there were some misguided people who came with the evil which we have in the present society.

Yes, I agree that the original intent of a dowry was probably good. Let's say a rich family wanted to ensure their daughter would continue to live in the style she's accustomed to. To lighten the burden on the young groom, the bride's family gives the groom many gifts. These gifts would continue every quarter (every three months). Other people saw this and tried to emulate it. Then the practice solidified into a convention and an obligation.

This is where it became evil. Now families that are NOT rich are forced to come up with dowries & quarterly gifts just to "save face" in society ("keeping up with the Joneses"). Really sad.

And the Hindus appear to be so rigid & hidebound, most cannot or will not change.

I mean you find the practice of giving dowries all over the world, but it seems nowhere else has it gone to such evil extremes as in India.
edit on 9-3-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join