It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Agrees With The Georgia Guide Stones?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Perhaps you think there are too many wild flowers also - should they apply for voluntary stomping
What about clouds should they be blown away
Too many spiders?
Too many monkeys?
Your ridiculous

none of this relates AT ALL to anything I've said....give it up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by Justwork

reread the highlight genius, I say voluntary depopulation, not voluntary death. You said voluntary death. Not me, you. There IS a difference which I have spoken to again and again. Now how exactly do these stones also say anything about wiping people out?

Oh they don't, it's just another example of you not being able to read and understand very simple concepts.

Hey you seem an adamant sort of chap - Why waste your time making a fool of yourself on this thread -
Go forth live your belief - Go out in the street and take a survey of those who would like to volunteer helping your Utopian dream by offering themselves for depopulation

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Perhaps you think there are too many wild flowers also - should they apply for voluntary stomping
What about clouds should they be blown away
Too many spiders?
Too many monkeys?
Your ridiculous

none of this relates AT ALL to anything I've said....give it up.

Add to list too many people and you will get my point
Well no you wont

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reread the highlight genius, I say voluntary depopulation, not voluntary death. You said voluntary death. Not me, you. There IS a difference which I have spoken to again and again. Now how exactly do these stones also say anything about wiping people out?

Oh they don't, it's just another example of you not being able to read and understand very simple concepts.

Voluntary depopulation = voluntary death. There is no other meaning to the word depopulation other than death.

Or are you going to keep masking this all evening?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Go forth live your belief - Go out in the street and take a survey of those who would like to volunteer helping your Utopian dream by offering themselves for depopulation

Here's what you CAN'T seem to understand, something I have said 100 times in 100 ways. Read this slowly.....I'm still confident you'll get it this time.

When you say "offering themselves for depopulation" you mean by means of extermination.
When I say "offering themselves for depopulation" I mean by means of voluntarily having less kids or no kids.
Your method= not painless.
My method= far more painless form of depopulation.

These are 2 very different concepts and should not be hard to understand...why are you still struggling with this?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Voluntary depopulation DOESN'T mean death. Death could be a means to depopulation, but hey are not the same thing. This is what I mean by you guys seriously needing help in the reading comprehension department. I'd say the word depopulation simply means a decrease in the population, this can be done by adjusting birth rates, something I have already touched numerous times. Why you have failed to notice any of those posts?

I haven't masked anything. I've been saying the same thing the whole time, you must have a mask on....because you only see what you want to.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Read this and eat your words

In the period immediately after the Second World War, the average woman gave birth to four children during her child-bearing years. By 1970, that number had fallen to two. Today, the average is 1.4, and the pattern continues downward.

But a birth rate of two children per family is needed just to replace losses from illness, accidents and death through old age. That means we are already well below the fertility level considered to be self-sustaining

www.timescolonist.com...
Read more: www.timescolonist.com...

Seems the world does not need your guidance
edit on 6-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Here's what you CAN'T seem to understand, something I have said 100 times in 100 ways. Read this slowly.....I'm still confident you'll get it this time.

When you say "offering themselves for depopulation" you mean by means of extermination.
When I say "offering themselves for depopulation" I mean by means of voluntarily having less kids or no kids.
Your method= not painless.
My method= far more painless form of depopulation.

These are 2 very different concepts and should not be hard to understand...why are you still struggling with this?

I am not the one advocating population reduction - you are

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Voluntary depopulation DOESN'T mean death. Death could be a means to depopulation, but hey are not the same thing. This is what I mean by you guys seriously needing help in the reading comprehension department. I'd say the word depopulation simply means a decrease in the population, this can be done by adjusting birth rates, something I have already touched numerous times. Why you have failed to notice any of those posts?

I haven't masked anything. I've been saying the same thing the whole time, you must have a mask on....because you only see what you want to.

You say "could be", does this mean that you intend to execute those who refuse to obey your demands that they don't have children? I ask this, because despite all you have written above, you state that the methods would be:

as painless as possible

which in other words means, you will allow this to occur naturally, but you'll be willing to speed the process up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's a great article, but exactly which words would this have me eating?

Seems to hitting on my methods of depopulation. Birth control and more options for less than traditional lifestyles such as getting married and having kids. This is the change in culture that I was referring to several pages ago before you accused me of being a genocidal maniac. Positive article in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

yeah you for some reason think populations should continue to grow no matter how unsustainable they become.

when I referred your method maybe I should have said your interpretation of the method.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Sure is so No 1 the stones is redundant

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

yeah you for some reason think populations should continue to grow no matter how unsustainable they become.

when I referred your method maybe I should have said your interpretation of the method.

No never said anything about what number the population should be that was you and your stone buddies
Yes it would help if you had stated your thoughts clearly
I never stated any method for population reduction it is not in my belief system but no matter
edit on 6-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You say "could be", does this mean that you intend to execute those who refuse to obey your demands that they don't have children? I ask this, because despite all you have written above, you state that the methods would be:

I don't intend to do anything, these aren't my demands, and I'm not some dictator. I'm a guy attempting to have a discussion on ATS with two of the most ridiculous people I have ever met on this site. I said could be, because by definition a high enough rate of death would result in depopulation. That's just a fact. It's amazing how hard you are trying here to twist what I'm saying.

which in other words means, you will allow this to occur naturally, but you'll be willing to speed the process up.

I think the process would be best achieved gradually but if there was a way(other then wiping people out, OF COURSE) to speed it up smoothly then I don't see why not. But I'm more worried about how depopulation would affect social programs and economies that constantly need more people to run in their current system. It's because of these factors that I think gradual depopulation would be the best method.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sure is so No 1 the stones is redundant

I'm not normally a stickler for grammar, but some punctuation would have been helpful with this sentence. But yeah I guess what your saying is given the decline in birth rates that the first part of the stone dealing with a pop of 500mil is redundant because populations are dropping anyway. I disagree, the part of the stone is saying to keep your population at 500 mil. Thats not what the article is saying. The article is about dropping birth rates, specifically on Vancouver Island. And it's true birth rates are dropping in industrialized countries, but the fact of the matter is populations are still increasing, just not as fast. Much of this has to do with people living longer, but most places still do have positive birth rates. Often excessively so.

No never said anything about what number the population should be that was you and your stone buddies

well if you don't have a number in mind then I assume you think it can run away for ever. I have already stated WAY back that I'm not even sure that 500 million would be the ideal number. I think it's more of a reference point. I'd imagine it would be more like a billion, but I have no real way of knowing without A LOT of research.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I'm posting this other thread here cause I think, as other's in this thread have suggested that perhaps the "intent" of the guide stones may be to give direction to "survivors" in the event of a castatrophic event that would kill most of the population of humans, animals and plants.

I pray this won't happen and can't even comprehend baring wittness to the death and fear. I'm not sure how many others of you out there have this "sick" feeling that "somethings" happening and , for myself, almost a manic and urgent feeling I need to figure it out fast.

It seems very possible and does connect some dots for me to imagine TPTB, elites, illumanati, whatever you want to call them, have been "in the know" about this for quite sometime now and have been preparing and "hoarding", and God know's what else? Why NOW are we being "allowed" access to information to begin to figure this out? Man, my brain hurts.

I REALLY dislike those friigin stones and the cryptic doom they seem to represent.
edit on 6-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You do realize English is the only language we can use on ATS, right?

By becoming a member of the Websites,
you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.
ATS Terms and Conditions

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

No, it is written in every major language. 8 different languages, I think? Just going from memory.

ETA:
Yep, it is Eight Languages.

Starting from due north and moving clockwise around so that the upper edge of the northeast rectangle is listed first, they are English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.

edit on 5-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Today I learned something new on ATS. It's been a good day.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I'm posting this other thread here cause I think, as other's in this thread have suggested that perhaps the "intent" of the guide stones may be to give direction to "survivors" in the event of a castatrophic event that would kill most of the population of humans, animals and plants.

I pray this won't happen and can't even comprehend baring wittness to the death and fear. I'm not sure how many others of you out there have this "sick" feeling that "somethings" happening and , for myself, almost a manic and urgent feeling I need to figure it out fast.

It seems very possible and does connect some dots for me to imagine TPTB, elites, illumanati, whatever you want to call them, have been "in the know" about this for quite sometime now and have been preparing and "hoarding", and God know's what else? Why NOW are we being "allowed" access to information to begin to figure this out? Man, my brain hurts.

I REALLY dislike those friigin stones and the cryptic doom they seem to represent.
edit on 6-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

China and Russia have prepared underground facilities for most of their population, because they realize their people will be...well, I'm not sure. Probably used for restructuring after a major event. The US leadership does NOT care about most of their population.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This website has an interactive mystery about the guidestones.

guidestones.org...

iThentic and 3 o’clock TV today announced the launch of the first-ever interactive thriller, which delves into the mysterious Guidestones monument in Elbert Country, Georgia. Do the Guidestones hold the key to humanity’s future? This is the question viewers will answer when the interactive web series, GUIDESTONES, launches at guidestones.org...

The 50-episode (total running time 120 minutes) GUIDESTONES was created and directed by Jay Ferguson and produced with iThentic. The series takes viewers deep inside the mystery of The Georgia Guidestones, an enigmatic monument nestled in a farmer’s field in rural Georgia, and inscribed with directions for rebuilding civilization after the apocalypse.

By following clues hidden in each episode, viewers can solve the mystery of The Guidestones, along with the main characters, in a race against time that crosses two continents and three countries.

A website about the guidestones

georgiaguidestones.com...

Welcome to the Carnival of the Apocalypse

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join