It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Agrees With The Georgia Guide Stones?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I agree with all of them, but I don't know any easy/fair way to kill 6,500,000,000 human beings...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

well here we go again.....where in the guide stones does it mention anything about killing people off? Thats you assuming things, and assuming the worst possible scenario for bringing down populations at that. The guide stones are simply that...a guide. How these ideas get implemented is totally up in the air, but they are sound ideas. Having a smaller streamlined more manageable population makes perfect sense on every level, the hard part is reaching that goal....but it is a wise goal.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

What species are you talking about? Power, greed,fear and deceit are the building blocks of the current and past human populations. We have a long way to go, and the more of us there are the harder it will be. If we're ever able to change our ways and evolve into a higher being, if you will, it will have to be on an individual basis and not as a society. Societies don't evolve, people do.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jeepers1958

"Power, greed,fear and deceit are the building blocks of the current and past human populations."

Those who lead set the tone for their societies, tragically it is a symptom of humanity that with power comes corruption and the need for more and more power. POWER has been turned against the majority of us today and yesterday. GREED is a symptom of the society we live in, which has been set by a select few who use FEAR as a weapon against us, and DECEIT is how that small bunch of humans has kept the masses ignorant.

These are the characteristics of the few and by no means describe with any accuracy the traits of me, you, or any other decent person living today or 5000 years ago. We must not judge ourselves on how we are mistreated and controlled, not an excuse, simply an admission of a terrible truth.

"more of us there are the harder it will be."

This is pretty sad that you are claiming depopulation is an answer to the question, How can we coexist?
Our numbers give us a huge chance against that which means to exterminate us, alone, we can be defeated, but together we can be indestructable, just ask any man or woman who's been in a battle,
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE PEOPLE BESIDE YOU????????

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I think a living language is a language that has consciousness. I think a living language is a language that gets it's consciousness from those who use it. I think a living language is more than just one direction, more than just linear, and sure as hell exists more than just a one way street moving only from left to right.

A living language makes sense no matter what direction it is going in.

beef feed ... do we feed on beef?
trophy effort ... a trophy is proof of an effort.
boots stood .... boots have been known to have stood.
edun nude ... they were reportedly nude in the garden of edun (spelled eden, but pronounced this way )

A living language holds many seek writs.

This is what I think a "living language" is. But I'm sure I'm underestimating it.

I think a living language is a language that is alive.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
ok... So, lets say you only have 500 million.

Lets say, the plague destroys that 500 million.. any big plague. So then you're left with an unpopulated planet.

btw, I dont agree with the guidestones or anyone else that wants to muck around with world populations. Nature/God/other will take care of it's own, I'm sure. Stop messing with things that we know nothing about and I think we'll get along just fine.

But that's the thing, we're ALREADY messing with things MASSIVELY that we don't know much about. We're causing rapid global warming, acidification of oceans, wholesale habitat destruction, mass species extinction, incredible levels of semi-permanent pollution/waste, sapping of non-renewable resources, desertification, erosion of nutrients/topsoil, the list goes on. Another thing is... most of the world ISN'T getting along just fine... most of the world is impoverished, many are malnourished or even starving, there are incredible/increasing problems in our world that can be attributed, directly or indirectly, to issues of population versus resources versus greed/power/money/coercion. We've already mucked with populations by DOUBLING the world population from 3.5 billion to 7 billion in only 35 years!!! That's insane and completely unprecedented. It used to take thousands of years to double the population from a few hundred million to a few more hundred million. Now in a couple decades we go from billions to billions?? We're playing with serious/unprecedented fire here... this is a whole new age (actually, they're calling it the anthropocene).

The problem isnt world population, it's world idiocy. We poison and or destroy everything in sight. If we can get passed this, we should do just fine. Overpopulation is a crock when you can fit every living person in one state with plenty of room to move around. So how exactly are we overpopulated again?

As far as the rest of those.. just as ignorant.

My humble opinion.

Ignorance is a problem, so is poisoning/polluting/destroying the planet that we rely upon for our very lives. But getting past this is going to be monumental and huge part of that equation is population... whether we like it or not. All the bad things we do are MULTIPLIED by population. A few people doing bad things is not nearly as bad as a buttload of people doing bad things.

Also... fitting everyone into one state is a straw-man argument. It depends upon the density you choose. Sure if we stacked people side by side they'd fit in a relatively small area. But humans need FAR more land than they take up physically. We use vaassst amounts of land for agriculture, industry, commerce, transportation, leisure, residence, work, and so on. Our footprint is not JUST our body alone.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
So I was recently reading an article about the Georgia Guide stones, the article was bashing them saying that they are part of the satanic NWO etc etc. But I find myself in agreement with all but the first "rules" the stones set.

Anyone else feel the same?

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely -- improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion -- faith -- tradition -- and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth -- beauty -- love -- seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth -- Leave room for nature -- Leave room for nature.

ALS

ETA: sorry pressed enter by mistake thats why this thread is so rushed.
edit on 4-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

How is 5,000,000 perpetually balanced with nature and whats really gonna stop people from over populating again?
The only reason why i see 500,000,000 is a used number is for probably control. Its a lot easier to dumb 5 mil than 6 bil+. They use these 500 mil people as slaves manipulating them to think that they are rebuilding society while they rule over.
on the other hand, it would be peace for a while. Earth itself would be in a golden age, free from war, world hunger, increased happiness,
2+3
diversity and language go together. How many different languages are affiliated with their own culture.
So how do you spread culture but destroy languages?
Everything else sounds good

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You sound like a well-meaning person, but you are stuck in the current global societal dilemma. Greed is not a symptom of society it is a trait of the animal we are. Until we change, and how I do not know, we will continue to relate to the world and each other the same way we have for millenia through barbarism, fear and manipulation.

I am sorry. It is not my intention to sound so bleak. Honestly look back at history, same problems same responses same results. It is the way we are for now, but I still hope.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeepers1958

You sound like a well-meaning person, but you are stuck in the current global societal dilemma. Greed is not a symptom of society it is a trait of the animal we are. Until we change, and how I do not know, we will continue to relate to the world and each other the same way we have for millenia through barbarism, fear and manipulation.

I am sorry. It is not my intention to sound so bleak. Honestly look back at history, same problems same responses same results. It is the way we are for now, but I still hope.

Correct, we are what we are. Does that mean we should continue along this path of self destruction? The problem is we are conditioned to believe that greed is good, that no one will look after you if you don't, and yes, those people ARE out to get you, so get 'em first. Sound familiar? It should, it's been humanity's mandate since we were born.

We are at a point in history where people are beginning to figure out that this segregation of our own species and the wedge driven between the haves and have nots is just a lie screamed at us all our life, and you know what they say about a lie screamed long and loud enough.

Your hope is not misplaced. There are others beginning to believe the path is changing, and the frauds that have duped us for so long are losing their grip. As I have always said, it just takes enough people to swing the balance back to where it should be. Things such as political divides, religious divides and racial divides will simply fall away when this happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

In mi sunday best yorksure accent
Thas rite bout what tha scribblled down on yer post lad.
Inforcin wun way a speakin is a trait a tyranny
Ask mi tafffy (Welsh) buddys
In't bygone days it was illegal to speak one's own Welsh tongue
Little uns at school would get a clout round lug and made to wear a cattle yoke if caught doing it

So what is this Nazi idea of one language - tis nowt but a load a cods wallup

edit on 6-3-2012 by artistpoet because: tie po

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It would be fine to take what is written and said at face value if deceit was non existent
The NWO and it's cronies are masters of decption
I think we should never take anything at face value.
Do we truly know the intent the mystery person/s responsible for the stones
Here are some other voices who have researched this subject far more than those who simply think it all sounds very nice

www.infowars.com...
loveforlife.com.au...
www.radioliberty.com...
nwothesis.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Excellent links and information. These things just get wierder and wierder

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
So I was recently reading an article about the Georgia Guide stones, the article was bashing them saying that they are part of the satanic NWO etc etc. But I find myself in agreement with all but the first "rules" the stones set.

Anyone else feel the same?

You are a disgusting individual.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

you just don't get it....the stones are GUIDE LINES for a, hate to use the term, but a utopian society that lives within entirely new cultural norms. Under these circumstances depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible, and it would simply be understood that it serves the greater good. If it was aimed at only at world governors why would they build it in the middle of a field?

Why are you allowed to live freely within society? I am deeply concerned, because as your posts display, you are quite clearly a psychopath, willing to kill and harm others because your paltry life isn't worth dirt. I fear that your mental instability and murderous desires will unfortunately, harm somebody that happens do disagree with you in real life.

I would strongly advise that you check yourself into a clinic, and begin usage of antipsychotic drugs.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

you just don't get it....the stones are GUIDE LINES for a, hate to use the term, but a utopian society that lives within entirely new cultural norms. Under these circumstances depopulation would be voluntary, as painless as possible, and it would simply be understood that it serves the greater good. If it was aimed at only at world governors why would they build it in the middle of a field?

Firstly - Thank you Justwork for picking up on Liquidsmokes comments in reply to me.
Which is quoted above.
So you show your true hand Liquidpost - Depopulation would be voluntary you say and add it would be painless as possible.
Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Justwork

how did you get any of that from what I posted....
this site seriously needs a reading comprehension test for all new members....

guide stones rule!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

yeah voluntary, as in people would decide as society to stop reproduction, for the most part.

YOU are the ones who think it should come in the form of some sort of genocide, even though there is no mention of this anywhere on the guide stones.....are you people nuts? Do you even read any of the posts I have made? I have been saying the same thing the entire time...it's EASY to understand and you guys are still hung up on this exterminate humans trip? And I'm the psycho......RIIIIIIGHT...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonC0nf0rmist
I agree for the most part on all except of course 500million.

This world can handle many more times then what we have populated on this Earth already, just people are misinformed.

There are plenty of resources on this Earth.

1.) Oil? - makes just about everything we consume today including but not limited to fuels, lubricants, plastics, make-ups, etc... the Black Gold we harvest now is only because it is a limited resource that very few have control over. You allow Hemp to be legalized and now you have a renewable fuel, lubricant, plastic, textile resource, not to mention a natural pain reliever for medicinal purposes. Not to mention jobs for all the farmers who are paid not to grow anything on their land because of surplus. Would also kill many of the illegal crime that deals with Marijuana and the war on drugs. America has about a 800prisoners per 100k people ratio, we lead the world for incarcerations, imagine that, land of the free.

2.) Food? - Why are people going hungry? It is simply because people in power want it that way. When we contribute to charities for food drives,etc... Most of the proceeds never make it to the people in need. Alot of the money it taken off the top by many established people who have their hands in on the till. The food is taken by warlords, or the local governemnt officials and handed to their friends, families and people they owe favors to. Just look into what happened to the Haiti, Japan, African aid over the years.

3.) Land? - Plenty of land on this Earth for everyone living now and a even plenty for future generations. We can house the entire current world population in Texas alone.

I am not for a 1 world governemnt anytime soon, it will be too chaotic and dangerous.

I am all for personal liberties and rights, but there needs to be some form of governing body or it will be nothing less then the wild west. You need people in power, but these people should be limited in number of terms and should be expected to return to the common work force(like our forefathers expected) and not get jobs with corporations/lobbyists after their terms for passing certain legislation that helped the agenda of said corporations/lobbyists.

I am not religious, but by no means should any religious doctrine be forced to succumb to laws/rules by a governing body that contradicts their beliefs as long as their beliefs are not hindering the safety of any person or community.

There should be no lobbying by any outside country to influence another countries elecetions(example: Israel Lobby on K Street, US influence in many countries).

People need to take personal responsability for their actions and not expect handouts from a governing body for their poor choices made. Just because someone wants to sit home and do drugs does not entitle them to Wellfare or exempt them from drug testing(though assuming Marijuana is legal) for abuse, while people who work and pay the taxes are expected to take such tests randomly. If someone wants to collect wellfare they should have to do mandatory community service(clean parks, roads, community tour guide, telecom operator, vote collector, distribution of food/clothing for goodwill/salvation army, meals on wheels, etc...) to compensate the strain they put on the community around them.

Those with disabilities that keep them from working are exempt of course, from the mandatory community service as long as they are not using illicit drugs.

We need to tax imports and credit exports to drive up the infrastructure of our manufacturing that has been falling the last few decades.

We need to hold accountable the number crafty folks on Wall Street who drove the derivative market to a point where the world is possibly going to go bankrupt, and place a means to keep it from ever happening again. We need to make insider trading illegal for governemnt officials while we are at it.

Dam so many things to do, but where to start. That is the question. People just need to wake up and see the whole picture and react.

edit on 4-3-2012 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

The amount of world population we have now has led to the death of thousands of other species. It has led to pollution and deforestation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Below is an email sent to Arthur Cristian (psuedo name) the person representing the private group of annonymous people who commisioned the work

Email Correspondence Between Thomas Anderson And Arthur Cristian

21st November 2008

From Thomas Anderson

Hi Arthur,
I've been thinking about your Kindom idea.

I realised the other day when we were out and about, catching public transport, shopping, mingling with the masses...

80 percent of the people we saw fell into one or more of the following categories: Strange, mentally ill, inconsiderate, stupid, uneducated, dirty, ignorant, violent, noisy, diseased, alcoholic, hooligan, paedophile, smelly, dole bludger, undesirable or simply a waste of space on this planet.

Which led me to contemplate the following questions:

1. Do I want to be associated with this person? - No
2. Do I want them living near me? - No
3. Do I want to have a conversation with them? - No
4. Do I want my kids playing with their kids? - No
5. Do I consider them responsible enough to look after their own affairs? - No
6. Are they capable of radical change? - probably not.

Which brings me to the Georgia Guide stones, and the 80 percent population reduction idea, and I realised that this is actually a very good thing, because all those undesirables are obviously the ones they are talking about. They are the ones that need governance or removal to allow the thinking, responsible ones such as ourselves to regain our freedom from imposed tyranny.

So while these people are still out there, we will have to deal with the government fictions imposing their policy upon us, because they can't tell the sheep from the shepherds. As I said before, you can have your Kindom, but it doesn't mean that the pirates dissapear.

Best Wishes
Thomas

loveforlife.com.au...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Wow AP, I'm impressed, for the first time you've actually attempted to show some evidence for your position. However, the letter you posted would seem to support what I have been saying, that the guide stones are in opposition to the NWO. Read:

Which brings me to the Georgia Guide stones, and the 80 percent population reduction idea, and I realised that this is actually a very good thing, because all those undesirables are obviously the ones they are talking about. They are the ones that need governance or removal to allow the thinking, responsible ones such as ourselves to regain our freedom from imposed tyranny.

So while these people are still out there, we will have to deal with the government fictions imposing their policy upon us, because they can't tell the sheep from the shepherds. As I said before, you can have your Kindom, but it doesn't mean that the pirates dissapear.

Basically what this Thomas guy is saying, is that we as a people need to raise up our culture to something higher in order to throw off shackles of tyranny and oppression, and in his opinion this can't be done with current population levels as most people are simply filler.

Also I think it's worth pointing out that the letter was written by someone not affiliated with the stones, and no response was given from anyone who actually is. So everything in the letter is Thomas's interpretation.

So even your own evidence doesn't support your view of the stones being part of an NWO agenda. Still think you're right?....of course you do.....there's no changing someone as closed minded as you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join