It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier "This is the year it's going to happen!!!" Radio Interview/Statement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well the notes i've been taking on the video interview two, raises another point.
drywind.net...

---Isaiah 13 1-3, "the vision which Isaiah....saw against Babel, lifts up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exhaults ...opens the gate to the ruler, I give command and the Gorim are coming to fulfill my wrath"

A flood of giants crawling over the earth in the last days.

---12-18 feet average height of them. pliny wrote about the 36 foot human. 19 1/2 foot human found.

(19.5 is a hyperdimensional physics point relating to the equator buldge and the pyramids and this flood could literally be a tsunami, so how literal should this be taken?)

Is it not a metaphor?
edit on 5-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you! Poor guy

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The only problem is each year is always the year it's 'going to happen'.

That being said it is 2012

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Here's a youtube link if anyone's interested
edit on 6-3-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Mattyj
My opinion? I have resigned in being comfortably numb. I am just sitting back watching everything spiral downward so....anything major that might happen will only be an improvement at this point.

I hear that bro. I hope aliens come back because it'll be far more interesting than what's gonna happen to us if they don't

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I currently watched his video from 1994 where he talks about Andromedans and Pleiadeans as I haven't watched him much - the reason - I'm very picky on whose videos I watch and there was nothing else, so I picked his. For example I dont watch Icke. He talks how in his telepathic contacts with Andromedans we are being helped by them to enter the 4th dimension. It had a very brainwashing effect, I almost fall for it entirely, I dont know and can't confirm anything he talks since this is getting 'too much' to believe. And since he talks about many different races,,

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
bumped

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I finished watching the 2nd half of the '94 interview, as it is 2 hrs and last time I watched the 1st one. My observations:

- he seems nervous and angry about what's going on in the US
- he talks about contacts with Andromedans, Pleiadeans, Alpha Draconians, Grey from ζ Reticuli - how we've been manipulated in history (smth very true he says: Whoever wins the war, rewrites history), he seems to accept all about Dulce, other bases having to do with aliens
- he talks about bases on the dark side of the Moon, some being hidden and astronomers would never risk their reputation to say when they see something unusual - well .. while true I dont know what to make out of it, every corner has to be scanned on the Moon and not frm Google Moon as its images can be manipulated.. .

As for Collier himself, he tries to raise awareness of the population, I dont know what to make out of him: truth serum or lie detector or both for him, I wonder how come no one goes under such test, hypnisis to get some of his contacts? ,,

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
it would be july in a couple of days, lets see what happens

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
New interview by Alex Collier

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I feel something will happen in the next years or decades, I feel it, I have had dreams of cataclysms, only I am not sure - cataclysms from withing the Earth, Solar Flares that cause a lot of damage, alien disclosure, WW3 -ONE GOVERNMENT, hell some of these things will happen these decades,

Sorry

face it, things that will shake the everyday boredom since WW2 will happen.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join