It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier "This is the year it's going to happen!!!" Radio Interview/Statement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think something or someone most certainly come back someday. I mean with so many ancient societies
that were claiming the Gods will one day return.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I really feel for him, and situation. He's right, whatever happens, don't give up love and sovereignity, or ever yield to their NWO. And what I wrote, raise frequency, just forgive yourself, everyone, and try to see from a higher loving perspective, that the pain is real but the warring or fighting or problems are more that we're doing this to ourselves, that its our inner workings, how silly we think things out. Have compassion on yourself and everyone.
Never give into evil. You can't accept everything they've done and have some people show up and accept their terms. The only terms are, the cosmic arrests will happen, and thats it. They also can soul search, and ask for help from above to make U-Turns, and the first sign of that, is they wouldn't be bothering with us. They'd be in the corner,studying their navels, and turning themselves in. Don't compromise with evil. His information reminds me of ET_MAN's too by the way, what he told in our chats about the Church, about who they would bring forward. Some of it has to do with their sacraments too. He said things about baptism and that Family would help with that, but I believe all their traps are being sprung by Family because they're illegal used car sales person ideas of cosmic law, absolutely null and void.

And that they've been trading in souls, that the twin towers had a place for this below it, and now thats Colorado. Just hideous things going on underground.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Just giving himself some attention for the next 9 months.

Next year he'll be telling people why it didn't happen in an intense and agitated voice. Or he'll just blame it all on faulty telepathic communication!

Collier even had to request to be interviewed! (We shouldn't laugh.)

Or maybe we should

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wow.

15 mins into it so far, just off to make another cup of tea and then listen to the rest. All I can say so far is that this guy knows how to rant!

edit on 4-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Anyone wanting more Collier guff can freely download his book Defending Sacred Ground.

It is edited by none other than Val Valerian - a pseudonym that will be familiar to some ATSers.

It also includes contributions - via telepathy
- by Moraney (who beamed all the info of the OP interview into Collier's brain) and Vasais of Andromeda.

A curious note on Alex Collier's wikipedia entry:

However after a long battle with critism, he had left a note saying he was going to andromeda and hasnt been seen until dec.25th when his remains was discovered in a hot spring.

edit on 4-3-2012 by torsion because: added info

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Still listening...but my take on this so far is,

Alex definately takes over this "interview" and turns it into a rant.

I've heard the interviewer sigh to many times. It seems that he is not even listening, just saying, "Uh-huh", "Yea" and "OK" at times just to keep him talking.

What a gig!

Well like I said earlier, I think Alex called for this 'interview' so he can make a 'statement'. So in as much as there was a commentator, I think his capacity in all that was to listen and air Alex's rant.

Alex sounds desperate. Depressed. Discouraged. Disgruntled and despondent. I think financially he's hit rock bottom (due to his donation campaigners looking for money to help him) so he's probably emotionally torn up and worn out..

I didn't walk away with a sense of truth. I mean, I believe he might believe all this (probably does) but it's just not my truth. So, I remain neutral and numb. I almost literally don't care. I think something is on the horizon but just not sure what it is. Could be financial, alien, cosmic, meteorological or even spiritual. Something.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks as always Unity for your uplifting words
(even though many can't relate)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The interviews he recommended regarding the Church.

I found them here:
drywind.net...

I'm a little cautious. Having gone very deeply into the truth behind religions, still. There is alot of reasons why I don't allow them to throw Christ out for me.

I've always sought for the authentic Christ, and never bought the whole story, becasue of the old testament. I saw through the wars and murders, and control in that. But Yeshua/Jesus, is a wonderful light. Now if it is metaphor, here is the thing for me, until there is proof (and they're old documents or anything they might disclose is probably just a pile of lies, in fact it could be planted there by their Montalk time travelers for all I know), proof to me is, I remember from the other side fully without error. Until there is proof in actual memory, and not where they can affect my memory, then for me to deny His ministery, though I believe he is both metaphor and real, and truly believe he was the head of the Essenes or the Nazarenes, which Luke uses the word "sect" for, to show not just from that area. And probably well aquainted with astrology, philosophy, and Buddhism. RV, and he went the proper route, heart and STO, so his connection was true to Family, and he was therefore Christed by his pineal, and truly became the phoenix/ben ben bird.

If so, and I can't prove that, I won't be bearing false testimony against him. Without 100% proof that he is their trap like they always say, then to believe that, is to bear false testimony completely. And that is a wronghood.

So, they can stay away from his wonderful example in those interviews.

The Church on the other hand does need to be exposed.

Anything can be agenda, meant to steer you into the wrong magnetic match, and put you under the wrong demiurge's thumb.

I can weed out the name of Jesus, even Yeshua, I can say, well I don't know for sure who he was. I can say, there may be metaphor, the philosopher's may have added to this story. I can say, the astrology in the sky is the 3 wise men, the Virgin in autum, everything is coded above us. Sure I can. But you know, he said the right things.

---Shine your light, not under a bowl. Ie. no viel on the truth, no mysteries. STO in truth. (even though they use the pearl and swine to claim innner secrets to the few). What the pearl and swine is really about though is that he was walking in a backward land, so be careful, don't abort your missions by walking into dangers, dont say too much to the wrong people. Also it was not that he didn't want to share with everyone, but many people just obey their leaders like zombies and turn you in. That was more for safety.

Shine your light!

---He told them who their father was really.

The early Christians sold everything and shared amongst themselves.

Sorry, but this isn't the opposite of goodness speaking, now is it?

But I really respect Collier nonetheless, people don't always see things or understand things the same way. I had previously found some agenda in his talks, and was upset about it. But, you know, we don't deserve people to risk life and limb and family's safety when we're not even doing our part and demanding disclosure.
So expect some distortions because I'm pretty sure he had to discredit himself a bit too, or his family would be in danger.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I took notes on it.

From the link above I'll inlude some from the first. But, I'm not into pyramids, Lord and thrones and Power, words they always seem the opposite of Gentleness/Love/Goodness. Not what I am about.

But this can be said from any perspective and still say the same thing. The Love of Power, versus the Power of Love.

Also, was told about why they were really in Iraq, and it had to do with the digs.

---Cern, statue of Shiva...the Hindu deity that is the Destroyer, the precurer of Abaddon.

The bottom line is, this is who the Geneva, the scientist, the occultists, chose to represent Cern. And did you notice too that their logo was three 6's.

---Is there a stargate in Babylon. The quest for ancient technology has accelerated to such a pitch....

That technology exists! ...Babylon was a stargate!

---If you extend to what we're already doing into the future, given many people's beliefs that this represents the next step in human evolution, law schools around the world right now, for people who think I'm overly sepculating here, Oxford, Stanford, one I couldn't get out of England, are already hosting transhumanism conferences now, to determine how the law is going to apply or constitutionally protect these new, hybrid humans. There are also universities who are conducting special series of lectures on transhumans, to acquaint college students right now with the issues surrounding transhumanism with regards to post human status.

---National Geographics had an article 2 years ago (2006)that said that humans (as we know them) within 10 years or a decade, would cease to exist.

Article, "technology that outthinks us, could become our master"

According to this author we won't even have an option, ie unless we join to ai that is superior to our mind processes, some greater AI will come along and overpower us.

---Other scientists have come forward and said, "Its the most frightening technology the world has ever faced and it could literally lead to an extinciton level event for the human race."

---We're seeing science that parallels what the gods/watchers did (I had a weird thought, if this is what they did last big cycle, if they thought that their gods would return and reward them for getting this transhumanism new control system ready, but were surprised to discover that Goodness stepped in and changed it all instead).

(Steve says) And whose body was taken by Special Operations in Iraq, when the tomb of Gilgamesh was found (THE REAL REASON FOR THE WAR).

...Tom says, part of this is based on intelligence which you have recieved.

www.freerepublic.com...
BBC News.

---Steve says he does have the intelligence info given him and the technological apects of the stargate, were sequestered in different parts of the world.

Then he is talking about a huge military complex, and what he was told, "Its not whats on top Steve, its what's underground"

When people see the pyramids and the great temples of the world, they only look at what is above ground.

What's really underground is where all the action is.

Isn't it interesting that if the military has Gilgamesh, and for the record he is part human, a nephilim, the bottom line is, he was a giant....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
---We can implant women using tech to have different types of babies and some of these mixed hybrid embryos, some of the ethicists and scientists, and some bioethicists who were recently conversing before the United Kingdom. They went ahead and approved the application of these mixed hybrids, human/animal. Some of their own bioethicists were saying that once you approve this science, its only inevitable that at some point you're going to be implanting these mixed hybrids....bringing them to full maturity.

And it was the Catholic Church's own Bishop that got up and said that if a woman who conributes ovum or whatever for this, if she should suddenly get a conscious attack and wants to have this baby as her own, then she has the moral, ethical right, in that case and in a court of law, she ought to have the right to raise that child to full maturity.

---illuminated ones: this knwoeldge these entities possess is only to get them to cooperate with their authority. I talked to a general, and asked "why is it that these men are releasing these entities?"

(angels have even been said in the psalms as to breaking the bonds that keep them from messing with humans!)

Those who keep these things sealed when they come through the gates, and there are actual people out there, everbody, even Russians and Chinese, when they find these things in a state of stasius, or suspended animation they strip the bands from their neck, and on their ankles off (WOW THE MONA LISA). Now everyone is doing this on the false promise, and basically it boils down to this "If you help us, humans, we're going to make you gods. we're going to give you eternal life, and don't worry about standing before the God of heaven. Because we've now become, the gods of heaven."

They're appealing to the elites concepts of "ye shall be as gods".

APOLLO 20: ALIEN SPACESHIP On The Moon, MONA LISA (Long Version - HD 720p) Kaguya

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Alex sounds desperate. Depressed. Discouraged. Disgruntled and despondent.

I totally agree with you !

I really tried to listen to this interview, thinking that perhaps something new would come out. Meh.

I don't buy it for a second. But when it goes down otherwise than what he claims, he'll blame Moraney's telepathic messages. Moraney will be his escape goat, of that I would take bets.

What is really sad is that I think he believes what he says and he appears to be clearly more unstable. His popularity and credibility have attained rock bottom and he knows it.

Snake oil isn't as easy to sell anymore. Too bad.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Alex sounds rattled and intense. He talks about all the bankers jumping ship and how it's all related to what's going down.

He is clearly agitated to the point where this poor guy--- whose supposed to be interviewing him, can't. Actually Alex requested this interview to warn us. So maybe 'interviewing' wasn't part of the agenda. Doesn't matter!

But take a listen.

About 15 minutes into this he gets into the 'when' and 'why'. This event(s) is supposed to be happening any time this year. Aliens will make their presence known, as demigods in fact...... the government will TRY to take over the world and life as we know it, will change.
snip

What is all of this hoopla with Allex Collier? Who is he? How did he get so prominent with ATS members. I just heard part of his interview and he is totally boring
talking nonsense as if he had some kind of secret informant a la the Watergate "Deep Throat" but unlike "Deep Throat" this Collier has nothing going for him.

He is a poor man's David Icke who is also no fun to listen to but David is sort-of more captivating.

This is an Aliens and UFOs forum; how does this Collier guy fit in here?

A waste of time!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The interviews he recommended regarding the Church.

I found them here:
drywind.net...

I'm a little cautious. Having gone very deeply into the truth behind religions, still. There is alot of reasons why I don't allow them to throw Christ out for me.

I've always sought for the authentic Christ, and never bought the whole story, becasue of the old testament. I saw through the wars and murders, and control in that. But Yeshua/Jesus, is a wonderful light. Now if it is metaphor, here is the thing for me, until there is proof (and they're old documents or anything they might disclose is probably just a pile of lies, in fact it could be planted there by their Montalk time travelers for all I know), proof to me is, I remember from the other side fully without error. Until there is proof in actual memory, and not where they can affect my memory, then for me to deny His ministery, though I believe he is both metaphor and real, and truly believe he was the head of the Essenes or the Nazarenes, which Luke uses the word "sect" for, to show not just from that area. And probably well aquainted with astrology, philosophy, and Buddhism. RV, and he went the proper route, heart and STO, so his connection was true to Family, and he was therefore Christed by his pineal, and truly became the phoenix/ben ben bird.

If so, and I can't prove that, I won't be bearing false testimony against him. Without 100% proof that he is their trap like they always say, then to believe that, is to bear false testimony completely. And that is a wronghood.

So, they can stay away from his wonderful example in those interviews.

The Church on the other hand does need to be exposed.

Anything can be agenda, meant to steer you into the wrong magnetic match, and put you under the wrong demiurge's thumb.

I can weed out the name of Jesus, even Yeshua, I can say, well I don't know for sure who he was. I can say, there may be metaphor, the philosopher's may have added to this story. I can say, the astrology in the sky is the 3 wise men, the Virgin in autum, everything is coded above us. Sure I can. But you know, he said the right things.

---Shine your light, not under a bowl. Ie. no viel on the truth, no mysteries. STO in truth. (even though they use the pearl and swine to claim innner secrets to the few). What the pearl and swine is really about though is that he was walking in a backward land, so be careful, don't abort your missions by walking into dangers, dont say too much to the wrong people. Also it was not that he didn't want to share with everyone, but many people just obey their leaders like zombies and turn you in. That was more for safety.

Shine your light!

---He told them who their father was really.

The early Christians sold everything and shared amongst themselves.

Sorry, but this isn't the opposite of goodness speaking, now is it?

But I really respect Collier nonetheless, people don't always see things or understand things the same way. I had previously found some agenda in his talks, and was upset about it. But, you know, we don't deserve people to risk life and limb and family's safety when we're not even doing our part and demanding disclosure.
So expect some distortions because I'm pretty sure he had to discredit himself a bit too, or his family would be in danger.

You are no different than Collier, just a lost mind. If your life depended on it you couldn't provide one iota for the historical jesus. Ne never existed in our reality, he was made up of whole cloth. What a waste of ATS bandwidth yapping about religion in an Aliens and UFOs forum. Whatsa matta, the Vatican doesn't want your rants?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Really, couldn't care less if he was or not, metaphor or real Spirit led me to those words when I was a preteen, and the very same Spirit was not in the rest of the bible when I read it, Love walks only in Love. I certainly won't be taking any of the words of those on agendas about it, it has come from own memory banks. Since everything here is a trap and corruption.

And I've been guided all my life, even have memories from whence I came.

Some of those memories I'll share a touch of. 3 other planets in disaster, 2 are in rubbles, exodus. Seems some people answer the call when there is a need. And now here, with that soul knowledge, I go yikes, earth is in need.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by The Shrike

Really, couldn't care less if he was or not, metaphor or real Spirit led me to those words when I was a preteen, and the very same Spirit was not in the rest of the bible when I read it, Love walks only in Love. I certainly won't be taking any of the words of those on agendas about it, it has come from own memory banks. Since everything here is a trap and corruption.

And I've been guided all my life, even have memories from whence I came.

Some of those memories I'll share a touch of. 3 other planets in disaster, 2 are in rubbles, exodus. Seems some people answer the call when there is a need. And now here, with that soul knowledge, I go yikes, earth is in need.

Whew!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

It's WIKI

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thankyou for posting in this thread Unity_99 , Ive really enjoyed what you have wrote here and it s led me to do some research of my own on transhumanism - I used to be very dismissive of alex collier and steve quayle etc - but not so much these days , events in my own narrow world view and on the wider stage have 'opened me up' shall we say .

anyway thanks for some great posts

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I don't know what he's talking about. Go look in the mirror and you'll see they've already arrived.

Are you suggesting that we're the raphaim: www.keyway.ca...

I don't think so. The intel about Iraq, and the tomb of Gilgamesh, and how they recovered that body and the so called instruction manual,its in the interviews Collier is highly recommending watching.

Isaiah 13 is basically about our times, a time when Babylon is under seige and destroyed and talks about the stargate.

The biotechnology we're doing right now, the transhumanism is repeating this.

Another piece of information I was given is that (and this isnt ALL ETs, there are very positive Family and Good People who are working to wake us up, heal us, and lift us beyond this, we need to do the work we came to do, wake up and have compassion) in the black operations, with their Co-OP programs some of which involve ETs, they have also, created these transhuman bodies, and opened gates, loosened or broken the bonds, that cords that bound the nehpilim or giants, who were bound after the previous time, just prior to Noah, and they have become a certain kind of Walk In.

So some of these negative ETs are the Watchers or Nephilim, the hybrids of old.

Now aside from us being hybrid to a certain extent, this is not the same thing. We're not the nehpilim!

Are you suggesting we're the new crop of nephilim, different souls in that exact same test?

Or are you suggesting we are the very same loosed souls, freed from our bonds, incarnating?

Or are we not, the children in the playground and they're the bullies, who need to wake up and raise up beyond this with love for each other, transmute the dark stuff in us.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All I know is this: This Earth is actually a very large space-craft/planet. It's name is Ea. Gaia is a variant. The vast majority of the "aliens" are actually meta-dimensional projections of the planet's AI. The main purpose is to gather data on complex biochemical evolution to find a set that creates volentery cooperative evolution from competitive natural sellective processes.

The large tetrahedral craft are used to keep weather stable enough to support complex life. We are souls that "voulenteered" to be here to know physical life. The aliens will not make there presence known until an event occurs that requires immediate intervention on this Earth, and this will be doomsday for the human race, for if this occurs they will end the experiment with this permutation of life and terraform the earth for another form of intellegent life.

Yes, they will pretend to be gods when they come. They will come in three waves. First is a secret genetic archival of "good seed" DNA (this allready happened). The second is a harvest of those who serve self or are in fear/survival mode (come with us and you will never die, living eternally in heaven.) The third and final harvest are those who are in service to others (come with us if you wish to continue your existence on a new EARTH, stay if you are finished...). After this comes what will appear to be three days of darkness when the Earth is in transit that will basically kill every living thing except some plant seeds, insects, fungus spores, and bacteria.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join