It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid very active ..... Something is happening...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

There are no such things as "HAARP rings".

Circular bands of interference....it is radar "noise", and can have several reasons.

Look up the term "ground clutter" as it relates to radar operation. Other radar stations transmitting nearby can interfere with each other, and the frequencies cause standing wave patterns. Research into how EM radiation does this. There can be rings recorded because of the way the EM waves reflect off of precipitation in the sky, too.

Look up "radar attenuation" also. Radar is not perfect, it's not "magic"....and learning and understanding its limitations and the technical details of how it works leads to better knowledge, and less ignorance.

And, the patterns are circular ("rings") because.....(wait for it...).....radar antennas rotate! It is really that simple.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Fires? maybe?

Like, DUH man. Yea, fires.

I can't believe this is even a debate...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Just curious, but are you a trained expert on HAARP? Because Ive seen you going back and forth with people on here for the last couple days about the HAARP topic... If you're an expert than preach away, my friend, but if you're not some expert, or a person in the know, how do you know that HAARP isnt being used for bad? I understand that that there is information out there stating what HAARP is supposedly doing, but what if they put that information out there to disway people from asking questions, maybe their (the govt) intentions with this device is to be used as a weapon like some suggest... Basically the point im getting to is that we dont truly know what anything is being used for unless we are privy to all the data, meetings, discussions on the topic... I think its okay to ask questions if something doesnt look right, and HAARP is definitely one of those projects that just stinks to high hell....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
More proof these plumes are smoke from fires.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Just curious, but are you a trained expert on HAARP? Because Ive seen you going back and forth with people on here for the last couple days about the HAARP topic... If you're an expert than preach away, my friend, but if you're not some expert, or a person in the know, how do you know that HAARP isnt being used for bad? I understand that that there is information out there stating what HAARP is supposedly doing, but what if they put that information out there to disway people from asking questions, maybe their (the govt) intentions with this device is to be used as a weapon like some suggest... Basically the point im getting to is that we dont truly know what anything is being used for unless we are privy to all the data, meetings, discussions on the topic... I think its okay to ask questions if something doesnt look right, and HAARP is definitely one of those projects that just stinks to high hell....

I'm no expert, but I listen to experts on the subject rather than armchair conspiracy jockey's who don't listen to experts.

Watch the entire video and get educated.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

More "REALITY" concerning HAARP and what it can do.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

One does not have to be an "expert" on HAARP to be able to read and comprehend the science.

It helps if a person also has a very broad base of experience in other areas of science, too.

Atmosphere, physics, electromagnetic spectrum, etc. It's basic stuff, and in some cases result of a lifetime of built-up knowledge.

The problem is the con-artists who promote junk and pass it off as "facts" are appealing to the basest of emotion, and playing off the general lack of sophistication that is all too often common in many of the general public....and, keep in mind that it really is a tiny, tiny fringe minority in most cases. Such as this small community on ATS.

The HAARP public website as all the information needed to further research.....and to increase one's knowledge by following leads to actual science.

Wallowing in the "tin-foil-hat" conspiracy shallows is self-defeating, and does not lead to greater scientific comprehension.

One can self-teach, (to a point, at least to grasp the basics) if one applies oneself by using proper sources.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Just curious, but are you a trained expert on HAARP? Because Ive seen you going back and forth with people on here for the last couple days about the HAARP topic... If you're an expert than preach away, my friend, but if you're not some expert, or a person in the know, how do you know that HAARP isnt being used for bad?

Seriously, you CAN yourself become an expert on HAARP.
Each of the instruments being used there (and misused here) are explained on the website. That same technology is also further explained elsewhere on the internet.

Take the magnetometer as an example.
The charts produced by this instrument are often used as "evidence" of evil by users here on ATS, but what most dont seem to understand is that the magnetometer is not a magical device and you can read about how they work at many other sites on the net.
Not only how they work, but how you can build one yourself at home.

So... do some reading.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Fair enough, I was just curious if you had some background on the topic, I wasnt being a smart ass or anything (or atleast those werent my intentions)... I'm not educated on the topic, Ive read a few discussions on HAARP on ATS and a few other sites but it pretty much ends there...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by MegaMind
Fires? maybe?

Like, DUH man. Yea, fires.

I can't believe this is even a debate...

Then how about you hop the hell out of here and quit posting on this thread? Like DUH...

Secondly...explain how all three "plumes" fire up at the exact same time hundreds of miles apart. All you're out to do is discredit this Dutchinese guy. That's all you've done since this thread started was be negative and opinionated on how this guy is a clown with a YouTube channel.
Believe it or not, you sir, are no expert yourself. I like a civil debate now and then, but your attitude discredits your persona. It's like you're a "know it all"...must be nice to have those traits.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
The geology of the world changes constantly. Sometimes rapidly (a heavy rain brings down a hillside) most times slowly. If things are venting, that, to me, is good. Like the ocean, I think the world has to have "tides" (expansion/contraction).

As for the Mississippi River"going" or some geological catastrophe, well, 1993 proved to me that you cannot predict anything ever. That flood was provoked by rain hundreds of miles away.

As for the Missouri "volcano", yes, the whole area was active a long time ago. After speaking with geologists, these ground anomalies are not clearly marked because: 1. they are on private property 2. scientists are trying to carefully study them. 3. moron looters will take them down in a heartbeat if they think there is anything worth taking.

Are there energy vents? Sure, why not? Are they erupting? shrug. But I absolutely don't think it is SHTF time.
Besides, you never see the shark that eats you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036
Secondly...explain how all three "plumes" fire up at the exact same time hundreds of miles apart.

It's because the sun is finally illuminating them so they because visible. It's why the show up at approximately the same time daily. And that time will becoming earlier, because the earth is rotating around the sun.
Your explanation for why they are at the same time is.....? A massive caldera going to explode? A conspiracy involving smoke signals? What exactly?
Apply some common sense here. Here's something to give you something to compare (from Wikipedia):

The Yellowstone Caldera is the volcanic caldera located in Yellowstone National Park in the United States, sometimes referred to as the Yellowstone Supervolcano. The caldera is located in the northwest corner of Wyoming, in which the vast majority of the park is contained. The major features of the caldera measure about 34 by 45 miles (55 by 72 km).[

For it to be geological, it would be huge...a real "ELE" (extinction-level event, for those who don't get their science and history from the movies.)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Holy crap, I have land right down there, Close to Danville, AR where the most southern plume is in Arkansas, the only thing I can add is that they were about to do controlled burns in that area, because they had spent all winter cutting and thinning the Quachita National Forest around where my land is located. Im not saying that these plumes couldnt be from a vent or something, but it is not uncommon for the FS Forest Service to do controlled burns to clear away overgrown forest, I live about 2 hours from that land, Ill have to drive down there and check it out because the last time I was down there it was December and we where deer hunting, and they were cutting trees just to the back of my land, around 500 acres. The plume in Oklahoma is just to the west of me, and the other day it was very hazy, like a forest fire. I think its a few controlled burns showing up on satellites

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I like the way you describe Michael Janich trying to make it sound as though what you are saying is undisputed fact rather than merely your opinion.
Hmmmmm. Didn't you just say.............

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Soooooooooo

I assume you'd rate relatives' buddies who work on HAARP in Alaska as

worthless sources, too.

Given the complexity of our current era . . . on a list of fronts . . .

I think some annecdotal info can be some of the better puzzle pieces.

I realize mileage may vary.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Holy crap, I have land right down there, Close to Danville, AR where the most southern plume is in Arkansas, the only thing I can add is that they were about to do controlled burns in that area, because they had spent all winter cutting and thinning the Quachita National Forest around where my land is located. Im not saying that these plumes couldnt be from a vent or something, but it is not uncommon for the FS Forest Service to do controlled burns to clear away overgrown forest, I live about 2 hours from that land, Ill have to drive down there and check it out because the last time I was down there it was December and we where deer hunting, and they were cutting trees just to the back of my land, around 500 acres. The plume in Oklahoma is just to the west of me, and the other day it was very hazy, like a forest fire. I think its a few controlled burns showing up on satellites

Please let us know what you discover about these possible controlled burns when you get back into the area. I was wondering if these would be visible at ground level. If seen from satellite, it would seem a reasonable question to research.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I doubt a volcano erupted in Arkansas, but what strikes me as weird is that where they say this is happening/happened, something similar happened in the past:

www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Sorry; I'm not going anywhere. I want truth, not outlandish fantasy land garbage. Do you guys think you're on the inside or something, by following Dutchsinse?

I thought this website was about "denying ignorance". When someone tells me to go away with my facts, I'd say my job is done.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, lets keep it cool. We are talking about the lives of many. And if in fact there is a danger we need to be vigulent. And watch out for each other.
Of course lets have some fun, but we all need to listen before we speak.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a mom, but this discussion isn't about a peanut and jelly sandwich.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
hmmm what the heck is this?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join