It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid very active ..... Something is happening...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

I also have to ask this...

IF the Government KNOWS there is some stuff going on with our Planet AND the Solar System then is it possible that HAARP if indeed it controls "stuff", is it possible they are trying to see if it will work by reversing the energies outward? Meaning...could they possibly be trying to aid in the "changes" people keep talking about that is evident and or imminent?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That video shows clear plumes of smoke in Arkansas, looks to be Logan county. If you pull up the wunder map on WeatherUnderground like another poster here said and check off Fire then check display smoke cover, you can see huge smoke plumes from this same area. I did a search for active fires in AR and came up with a couple small fires in the northeast part of the state but nothing near Logan county. Something is definitely going on here. We need someone who lives in or near Logan county to investigate.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PosterNutbag

Is there any historical data for these plumes? Have they been observed before or were they an isolated incident? Lastly has there been any activity since the video?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaihorn

Not sure if this ones relevant,but 5 hours ago Colorado had a 2.8

Type: Earthquake
5 hours ago
Magnitude: 2.8
DateTime: Sunday March 4 2012, 13:31:20 UTC
Region: Colorado
Depth: 5 km
Source: USGS Feed

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Check out Trexter Ziams link on pg. 2 of this thread to the event in 1981. Very interesting article. Also Dutchsinse just posted another vid about these plumes, sorry I dont have the link, its on youtube just search it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I found this interesting...and maybe for anyone else into RaptureWatch :-)

a Fracking (frac well drilling) operation JUST WEST of the Plume area --- so all together we have a giant natural gas frack operation -- a series of dormant volcanoes, town names like Sulphur Springs, Hot Springs, and Crater of Diamonds/Murfreesboro -- the plumes appear on VISIBLE SATELLITE from space.. only for a short time , at MULTIPLE SITES always near sunset... and gone by the AM (thus ruling out a large fire of some kind).

To me, IMO, it has all the pieces there to put together.. a geologic steaming event of some kind ... the steam is coming from this dormant volcanic area BEING FRACKED (injected with water) !!!!! Great idea to INJECT WATER into an area permeated with old deep volcanic tubes connected to very old magma chambers........ I think it is highly possible that water injected from this nearby fracking operation could indeed cause a STEAM PLUME event to occur at the dormant volcano chain right next door ! Not a good development for the area.

This increases the chances of a larger seismic event along the New Madrid Seismic Zone... and may indeed be the VERY CAUSE of our recent midwest earthquake uptick... now there is a DIRECT CONNECTION between fracking / dormant volcanoes / and plumes appearing . todays plumes seen in the 3/3 video: 35 14 21.13 N , 93 28 53.62 W location of the most current plume appearing on visible satellite = west of Sulphur Springs AR. 34°46'11.98"N , 94°11'33.94"W location of the 2nd plume (central west Arkansas) near the state line .

Here are the past two videos on the subject: 3/3/2012 -- A must see if you want to know what Im talking about in this current video above: www.youtube.com... Original Video from 3/1/2012 showing multiple plumes, multiple areas at the same time erupting(appearing): www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
retracted. can't be bothered.
edit on 4/3/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

On second thoughts no. White on infrared is COLDER not hot.

Dutchsinse is an idiot.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Good find!

Since the energy of the storms are gone...

We have a little bit of sceismic activity going on. We can note it at least.

map 1.3 2012/03/04 12:21:06 36.251N 89.430W 6.3 5 km ( 3 mi) ESE of Ridgely, TN map 1.8 2012/03/04 12:06:03 36.548N 89.694W 8.7 13 km ( 8 mi) SE of Parma, MO map 2.8 2012/03/04 07:31:20 37.085N 104.865W 5.0 23 km (14 mi) WSW of Cokedale, CO map 1.8 2012/03/04 00:18:53 35.811N 90.067W 10.6 5 km ( 3 mi) SSW of Dell, AR

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
retracted. can't be bothered.

Thanks for clearing the up PM. Almost had me going there for a minute.

Whew! I guess I will put my keys back down and not worry about water and can foods just yet.

All kidding aside, I actually have made myself begin buying more water and can foods each time I go... just in case.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

umm the debate is still on there chief. might want to check the link i provided. there is a link between upper and lower atmospheres

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PosterNutbag

They are cold air not hot. White is cold, black is hot. This is Infra red. How about tornadoes? Don't know if that is the right area but that is what they look like to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I was thinking the same thing, I spend alot of time looking at Nexrad and satellite images during storm season...
Still not sure what would cause these plumes however.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Weird...cause that's usually not how infrared works at all...

coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu...

A visible light picture (left) and an infrared picture (right) of two cups. One cup contains cold water, while the other contains hot water. In the visible light picture we cannot tell, just by looking, which cup is holding cold water and which is holding hot water. In the infrared image, we can clearly "see" the glow from the hot water in the cup to the left and the dark, colder water in the cup to the right. If we had infrared eyes, we could tell if an object was hot or cold without having to touch it.

Because infrared light can travel through thick smoke and visible light cannot, infrared cameras are used by firefighters to find people and animals in smoke filled buildings. The infrared body heat from people and warm-blooded animals can travel through the smoke and cause them to show up clearly through an infrared camera. Many people and their pets have been saved by firefighters using infrared cameras. Also, because infrared light can travel through thick fog, it is very useful to have infrared cameras on ships and airplanes to help in navigation.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I was actually talking more about his weather/earthquake/etc. predictions/warnings.

I don't agree with his views on HAARP, although if one was inclined to he has done A LOT of research. None that has turned me into a believer, but you can't fault the guy for lack of information. Well maybe not information as that might imply it is more factual...how about "a large amount of data he feels is correct."

And could be correct, for all I know. Just because I don't share his sentiments on everything doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong.

I am sorry you were banned when trying to share your opinion with him. I don't care for anyone that does that, which is why I actually preferred him to several other YT channels with doom and gloom-ers. I've sent him questions, posed arguments, and told him I didn't agree with him on a few occasions and he hasn't banned me. And while he didn't respond back to me on all of them, (which did make me feel fairly vindicated
) there were others that he simply said "thank you."

I didn't follow him 2 years ago like you did, although I didn't learn about him through Kerry Cassidy either. But he has recently, within the last year, had it pretty rough through various social media sites. Maybe he had it coming, but some things people were saying were pretty harsh. His YT page was shut down (he has had it put back up) - he's had some rumors thrown around about him, that he's living off of govt. assistance and donations he's scamming out of people, etc. and maybe it humbled him.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Some of you guys are so gullible it's funny. I'm literally laughing out loud at the thought you guys are using HAARP Status, a website founded by Kevin Martin (Google his name - he's a hoaxer and fraud), and linking that to a video where Dutchsinse (another proven fraud and hoaxer - Remember his Pisgah crater non sense and the Sun went dark crap???) claims a volcano is venting in Arkansas.

IT'S A PRESCRIBED BURN folks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Dutch Since's are white plumes. The plumes on WeatherUnderground are black (dense smoke). Currently, the one big on I mentioned up by Huckleberry Mountain is still there; through, it has spread out a lot further and the density is shrinking. The darkest black area is now smaller than last night's.

Still, not having watched the map in that area over a longer period of time, it very well could be a smoldering fire and a fire could have been put out days ago.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

...there is a link between upper and lower atmospheres.

There is no "debate". HAARP only interacts with the ionosphere.

Period.

Go read up more on the science regarding HAARP.

The ionosphere does not "link" to the lower atmosphere....the part where we live and breathe, and where weather occurs. All weather is generated in the troposphere. On occasion, very energetic vertical growth of cumulonimbus clouds will project upwards into the stratosphere. They are transient at that height.

But, the weather begins in the part of the atmosphere from the ground, up to the tropopause, which is the boundary between the troposphere and the stratosphere. The height of the tropopause varies by season and latitude, higher nearer the Equator. Height varies from about 8 or 9 km to about 15 or 16 km.

The ionosphere isn't really "atmosphere"...and it doesn't even begin until about 85 km! Some sources will mention it could be as low as 50 km at times....but that confuses the layer commonly called the mesosphere, from about 50 km to 85 km.......and, all of these areas are a LONG way from the actual part of our atmosphere where we have weather. In addition, they are very, very thin and tenuous.

What is the Ionosphere?

The gas becomes increasingly rarefied at higher altitudes. At heights of 80 km (50 miles), the gas is so thin that free electrons can exist for short periods of time before they are captured by a nearby positive ion. The existence of charged particles at this altitude and above, signals the beginning of the ionosphere a region having the properties of a gas and of a plasma. The ionosphere is indicated by the light green shading in the figure to the left.

Read the link above.

Learn more science. The link goes to the HAARP website, of course. There is simply no connection between the ionosphere and the weather down in the troposphere.

More food for thought, from the same source above:

t the outer reaches of the Earth's environment, solar radiation strikes the atmosphere with a power density of 1370 Watts per meter2 or 0.137 Watts per cm2, a value known as the "solar constant."

Consider that figure regarding the Sun's energy that hits the upper atmosphere. Then, read about the energy output of HAARP, and compare the two.

HAARP's output is like a mosquito fart in a hurricane, by contrast.

And keeping with the theme of the thread headline....no, HAARP cannot cause earthquakes, just as it cannot affect weather.

edit on Sun 4 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PosterNutbag

... event in 1981 ...

The "event" was published 'speculation' in 1856 ... it was later reprinted in 1981.

Just a technical correction. No biggie

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

Not sure if this ones relevant,but 5 hours ago Colorado had a 2.8

Type: Earthquake
5 hours ago
Magnitude: 2.8
DateTime: Sunday March 4 2012, 13:31:20 UTC
Region: Colorado
Depth: 5 km
Source: USGS Feed

2.8 is so weak it's pretty much irrelevant... They happen occasionally even in areas where there's very little tectonic activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join