It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid very active ..... Something is happening...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well what do you know...just maybe the plumes were detected and they decided to not check the weather and do a controlled burn to cover it up....I say hmmmm. Because if they had checked the weather reports I don't think they would have done a controlled burn IMO.
edit on 4-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Thanks for that info. I knew there were several fires in and around that area, and on down into TX a couple days ago before the big storms hit.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Sprites are large-scale electrical discharges that occur high above thunderstorm clouds, or cumulonimbus, giving rise to a quite varied range of visual shapes flickering in the night sky. They are triggered by the discharges of positive lightning between an underlying thundercloud and the ground.

well dang thats not a link

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Well Mannford is in Oklahoma, so that article really doesn't have any bearing on the discussion...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok, lets use a little common sense folks. I don't know if you're aware of this, but there are these things called human beings. They have these things called eyes. Some of these human beings own these things called general aviation airplanes. There's 10s of thousands of them flying around over the United States at this very minute. I'm sure dozens of them have flown over the area where this supposed volcanic venting is occurring. If it really was, THEY'D TELL OTHER PEOPLE! And it would be all over the internet.

This, once again, needs to be moved to the hoax forum. Like yesterday.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaihorn

It was to show that the fire danger in the area is very high.

A volcano erupting in Arkansas.

Some of you guys need to get outside and get some fresh air and take a day off from some of the bull # that is on the internet.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
there are similar " plumes " off the cost of mexico and panama in the pacific

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

i did not see any today but i have seen quite a few in that area.

here is a selection of the pacific

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance
reply to post by Human_Alien

I was actually talking more about his weather/earthquake/etc. predictions/warnings.

I don't agree with his views on HAARP, although if one was inclined to he has done A LOT of research. None that has turned me into a believer, but you can't fault the guy for lack of information. Well maybe not information as that might imply it is more factual...how about "a large amount of data he feels is correct."

And could be correct, for all I know. Just because I don't share his sentiments on everything doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong.

I am sorry you were banned when trying to share your opinion with him. I don't care for anyone that does that, which is why I actually preferred him to several other YT channels with doom and gloom-ers. I've sent him questions, posed arguments, and told him I didn't agree with him on a few occasions and he hasn't banned me. And while he didn't respond back to me on all of them, (which did make me feel fairly vindicated
) there were others that he simply said "thank you."

I didn't follow him 2 years ago like you did, although I didn't learn about him through Kerry Cassidy either. But he has recently, within the last year, had it pretty rough through various social media sites. Maybe he had it coming, but some things people were saying were pretty harsh. His YT page was shut down (he has had it put back up) - he's had some rumors thrown around about him, that he's living off of govt. assistance and donations he's scamming out of people, etc. and maybe it humbled him.

Well I guess it boils down to which gossip tidbit you want to believe and your overall vibe on the guy. But I respect your opinion

Ya see....I heard he himself took down his own YT channel to garner attention.
And now, unless you saved his videos....there's no proof that everything he 'predicted' in the past ---has never come to fruition. Seems like a perfect way to re-invent yourself.

So what exactly again do you like?

Seems when these forum celebrities start loosing credibility, something tragic happens. Look at David Wilcock! His life was being threaten. Whatever.
Michael needed to get some of his audience back so Voilà ....his account was shut down by the Feds.

How laughable. He self-appoints all this importance to himself. He's a dude on mental disability insurance. Not to knock it. Just laying it out as I heard it.

With Michael and his demeanor..... practically nothing is natural anymore. Every earthquake, volcano, rumble, tsunami, severe storm, computer glitch, solar explosion and anomaly is....man-made.

He was hot on 'the Moon is off course' bandwagon for a while there too... until he realized how foolish he was looking. In fact it was that very topic where he blocked me.

Don't like the guy. Don't think he's doing a just service. Don't respect Kerry for promoting this 'nobody' (in the overall sense of being a professional) and just don't care that he has this (albeit, very YOUNG) fearful following.

I think I just don't like prophets of any sort.

No reflection on you though. Cheers

edit on 4-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've been waiting for somebody to point out that the New Madrid Seismic Zone isn't where the smoke plumes in Dutch's video is. The plumes are in Western and North Western Arkansas. The New Madrid Fault Zone clips the North East corner of Arkansas.

edit on 4/3/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: capitalization

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This new Vid on Dutchsinse's website talks about the fracking in the area. He also shows how many of the earthquakes occuring have fracking sites near them. I do not know enough about fracking other then it is used to try and get more gas, but isn't it possibly that those plumes are just natural gas ejections from the fraking and not volcanic eruptions? I will research more as soon as possible. I just wanted to share his latest vid real quick.

His new vid from 03/04/12

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
my dads a truck driver said he can smell this gas all across the nation in the areas btw 3 new madrid quakes today and thats reported on the gov website so who knows

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I've been waiting for somebody to point out that the New Madrid Seismic Zone isn't where the smoke plumes in Dutch's video is. The plumes are in Western and North Western Arkansas. The New Madrid Fault Zone clips the North East corner of Arkansas.

Thank you for injecting more common sense.

Anyone who blindly follows Dutchsinse without confirming or checking his claims, well, deserves the distraction he purposely causes.

Be sure and donate some money to 'fund his operation". Operation mockingbird...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
looks bad as theirs a good gap between plumes that suggests a big one sady

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You all know I started this thread based upon my personal experience, which has me bothered. Why don't we all agree that none of us know what's going on 100%. I don't think it's clouds or tornadoes or smoke. I do find it plausible to be steam or some type of heated energy. I'm not sold that smoke is the cause, but I don't know either. I'm only speculating at this point. Time will tell whether this is something or nothing.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Did someone get a video of the cold blast from Hell? I just agreed with and starred Human Alien!

Who is completely right here. Last year, Dutch also saw "plumes" in the desert between the small towns of Los Angeles and Las Vegas, mere miles off a really busy interstate. No number of locals telling him there is nothing there but stand regional weather, even lots of professionals, from lots of different disciplines, who are very familiar with the area, would dissuade him from his claiming what he was seeing (on equipment he has had no training in) that HE was right.
And some of the professionals with training in the radar told him that what he is claiming wouldn't even show up. Kind of like the people who believe that there are pictures of Nibiru from the South Polar telescope, when it is not that kind of telescope.
Conspiracy theorists are funny that way. And I mean "funny" both as "ha-ha" and "weird".

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
if the people that died in the recent tornadoes would've been keeping up with Dutch's updates, it could've saved their lives. sometimes the boy cries wolf because he senses danger coming before it comes.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Did someone get a video of the cold blast from Hell? I just agreed with and starred Human Alien!

Who is completely right here. Last year, Dutch also saw "plumes" in the desert between the small towns of Los Angeles and Las Vegas, mere miles off a really busy interstate. No number of locals telling him there is nothing there but stand regional weather, even lots of professionals, from lots of different disciplines, who are very familiar with the area, would dissuade him from his claiming what he was seeing (on equipment he has had no training in) that HE was right.
And some of the professionals with training in the radar told him that what he is claiming wouldn't even show up. Kind of like the people who believe that there are pictures of Nibiru from the South Polar telescope, when it is not that kind of telescope.
Conspiracy theorists are funny that way. And I mean "funny" both as "ha-ha" and "weird".

Agreed! I remember the "volcanic plumes" Dutch was claiming last year in SoCo, I believe the Pisgah Crater.

I also remember many locals saying they live right there and seeing nothing. I also contacted a friend who lived in the area when Dutchnonsense was claiming this , who went out first-hand to look.

Maybe Dutch shoulda made first-hand video of this newest "plume" himself , since he lives not to far away?

edit on 4-3-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My notes, he's using visible satellite (not infrared).

On one of his other videos, he seemed intrigued that the white plumes "disappeared at sundown" and started again the next day. Visible satellite is only reliable for daylight.

The apps he is using are:

1. I can't identify - it seems to have EQ10 on the icon.
2. College of Du Page - Next Generation Weather Lab
3. Google Earth

He has 3 videos on this so far. I saw the March 1st one in the OP, now have seen the third one, and didn't quite make it through the second one.

Edit:
Okay - here's the Du Page one.: weather.cod.edu...
1KM Products
Visible
Click on Arkansas
SubMenu - Visible Satellite choose Mesoanalysis

Play with Zoom and Enhancement on sub-menu.

I can't see any plumes. Do you?

5PM local time. Maybe too close to sundown. Check tomorrow at midday.

Still looking for a reference to a very large wildfire (extinguished) near Sulfur Springs.

edit on 4/3/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: Du Page

edit on 4/3/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: 5PM

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And I respect your opinion on the matter.

I do understand that some of the data he puts out there is..well, out there. I don't get on board the everything is a man-made disaster train, but some of the video evidence he has is interesting and on point.

Either way, cheers!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When i first read the thread i saw the date and thought of that Breitbart fellow. Ironic he died that day he said something would happen that day. Maybe he meant would START to happen. Just what popped into my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join