It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Q: What is grain (based on previous references to it)
A: It is like coffee

Q: Where does grain come from
A: Im not sure

Q: What does grain taste like
A: You cannot eat that

*Changed topics*

Q: When did the apocalypse happen
A: I'm not sure when

Q: What happened in the apocalypse
A: Be more specific

Q: How many people died in the apocalypse
A: (The Cleveland Carr scene). *I'm assuming it didn't understand what I meant*

Q: Tell me more about the apocalypse
A: I dont know

I feel like there should be some more information related to the apocalypse considering it's in the source code's meta tags.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Q what is happening
A Im anxious something big is coming

Q What is coming
A shown wave unit plans

Q Are you getting a waveunit
A You might be focusing on the wrong details

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I put "Are you Chinese?"
replied: "Maybe we should talk about something else"....

Are you playing a game
replied "I don't play games"

This is quite good fun

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anybody have any _javascript experience. Looking at One of the _javascript files there is a reference at the top to a weird yahoo video of an italian cooking show about Drunken Red Spaghetti.

Probably has nothing to do with tapjoint but if it is not connected, what is it doing there?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Character: Walter La Fong.

There was a news report at 10am Central time about illumination day, and the reporter mentioned journalist Walter La Fong felt "this illumination day would be huge". I assume he's part of the resistance, and knows it's going to happen on Illumination Day. EDIT: I see now he's the one who wrote the Illumination day article, so we probably already knew about him.

If you type in "Who is Walter" you can get his card.

New Character: Hope Chatsworth
Also in the news report, the male voice mentioned "Back to you, Hope" who is the female announcer. If you type in "Who is Hope" you'll get her card, which mentions her being "The Voice of the City", a reporter for Wire Central.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Ubiquitous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What do you want me to know?

Replied: "read illumination obituary and radio waves articles"

edit on 3/3/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Q: What year is it?

Some guy passes me an envelope that says: "Those who don't remember the past are condemned by it"
I open the envelope and there are three old picture slides inside. One of a car, one of interstates, the other I couldn't make out..

Q: Death

I receive a letter addressed to Cleveland Carr

Dear Mr. Cleveland,
It seems a few strategic deaths are in order
Mr O

I'll try more later...
edit on 3-3-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Wave Unit trade...hmmm

Q: What is wave unit
A: It is a tool for revolution

Q: What is AMP
A: Allied Municipal Patrol
edit on 3-3-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Q What is tapjoint used for
A Use it to talk to people

Great another networking site

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, from typing at the terminal in Key 16 mode and from the gibberish that comes back, I think this is Key 16:

I just can't get any intelligible reply on Key 16 other that the garbled messages like "command not valid", etc. that are being transmitted as default replies in Key 14 and translated to gibberish on the Key 16 terminal.

I'm temporarily stumped, but I am strangely hungry for a cold bowl of onion noodles.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

You aren't Cleveland Carr. In fact if you type "Am I Cleveland" the response is "I hope not". Seems Cleveland and Mrs. Orwell are part of a rival group to whatever side this person is on (likely along with Jacobs and Emerson). Seems like any reference to death or dead or killed brings up the Cleveland letter.

Also, I think we should stick to only posting Q and A's when they actually reveal something, not the generic "I don't know, please rephrase, I'm not concerned with that, etc" response you get when it isn't an accepted phrase.

If you type in "Why is there a revolution" a man hands you Walter Lafong's business card (printed on a piece of wood no less). If you ask "How can I talk to walter" the answer is "use the Tap Kit". And actually if you type "How can I talk to" it says the same thing about the tap kit, so its catching all answers regardless of the person you list.

Now I'm not sure if what we're using is a wave unit or a tap kit (or if they're the same thing). Seems like maybe there's a way to talk to other people? Not sure if there is a keyword to do that we don't know yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Good work Mate. Now anyone have a Twitter account that they could use to send a message in code to Knobs? Just a thought (and yes, it did make my brain hurt [or maybe it was the vodka last night])

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The 12:30 radio announcement was the afternoon news, and mentioned that the parade for illumination day will be the biggest in history. Each Precinct is creating a float as tribute to "our fair city".

The fact that they don't ever say the city's name leads me to believe saying it would reveal what product/game/movie this is linked too. It's also odd that the male announcer for the radio show doesn't reveal his name ever, but Hope's name is mentioned nearly every time (but cuts out before or 3 seconds into her segment). Again I'm lead to believe that giving the name of the Male reporter would lead us to find out what this is marketing for, since as it stands, searching for illumination day along with many of the other words/names/groups comes up with absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ME: You are good
R: No you are

ME: You are great
R: Thank you my friend

How quaint. Now tell me how to talk to Knobs on Key 16, dammit.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I started a wiki at tapjoint.wikia.com... . Feel free to help me flesh it out.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ubiquitous

Now I'm not sure if what we're using is a wave unit or a tap kit (or if they're the same thing).
They are different, and we are using the tap kit. However I think one of the goals is to get a wave unit... maybe.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What do we know about

Carr Cleveland
Eye color:brown
Hair color: Black

"PQA official tasked with mintenance, upkeep, research and advencement of our citys electrical power infrastructue. Carrs history, DOB andBirthplace are classified for wire central."

We have a note to Cleveland.

"Is seems a few strategic casualties are in order.
from Mrs J??"(prehaps Eva Jabocs?)

Q: are you afraid of Carr Cleveland?
A: a brass knuckle appears with the C.C engraved

Q:what do we know abaout Carr?
A: i avoid him as much as possible?

Walter La fong
Eye Color: brown
Hair Black

Journalist for Daylight, Revently investigating the waste and dangers associated with tap kits and newly troublesome wave units.

Eva Jacobs
Eye: Brown
Hair: black

"Former Trader in textile guild, Talented and above board. Married to Dick Jacobs, cloth-cutter.

Dick Jacobs
Eye: Hazel
Hair: Lt. Brown

Commander Welles
Eye:Brown
Hair:Black

"leader of AMP and its loyal peacekeeping force.

Hope Chatsworth
Eye:hazel
Hair:
"known locally as the vocie of the city, Hope is a reporter for Wire central."

DR Loman
"occupetion is unknown. Whereabouts are uknown. Possible link to the wave unit trade"

Garrison Butler
"nickname: Knobs. Alleged ties to black market trade.Possible wave unit distributer. Maybe
useful. Known to use KEY 16"

Mrs Emerson
Hair:White
"local elder and member of knitting club. seems to have a motherly relationship with local cloth cutter, Dick jacobs, and frequents his haberdashery often."

edit on 3-3-2012 by kaptenkatt because: info

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

What exactly did you ask to get that newspaper clipping?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I said, "Show me the radio wave article"

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just put," No onions"

Replied "ok"

How considerate, I'm getting a headache now

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>