It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

The reel is a recording.

Q: What is on the recording
R: It's a recording between Dick and Emerson

Q: How can I hear the recording
R: Three One Six Two Four Seven Four Four Seven One

So I dialed the number and there's a recording about leaving a trail of bodies or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wow this looks like a very cool game. I don't have time to really play at the moment but it looks like lots of fun, just my type of game.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So I found another interesting tidibt. I asked why I can't have the onion soup. The reply was:

"Why don't you try asking in code sixteen"

So now maybe that code word actually means something to Knobs or whoever is on code sixteen

Also, don't call that number. It gave me the heebie jeebies that someone is putting this much effort into this game. Nonetheless, it makes for an interesting evening when you are just bored and browsing the web!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is interesting. I've been playing around with it. I messed up several times, which made me mad, but finally got the hang of it. I don't know if it's just a game, or if it's something more. I'm a little leery about it. I can't find anything when using search to get any background on it at all. I have this cautious feeling about it. Hopefully it's just a game, and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Q: When is Illumination Day?

A: March Ninth

Anyone checked if there some game/movie releases at this date?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Unless I'm overlooking something, there's nothing special about March 9th, 2012, no movies, games, or anything really.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaptenkatt

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Q: When is Illumination Day?

A: March Ninth

Anyone checked if there some game/movie releases at this date?

Movies released March 9th: John Carter, Friends with Kids, A Thousand Words, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Silent House, Playback, Jiro Dreams of Sushi, Bending the Rules, Cleanskin, Good for Nothing, Sound of Noise.

No video games on March 9 but Mass Effect 3 is released on March 6.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I saw those movies listed, but none of them seemed to go with Tap Joint, and Mass Effect 3 doesn't seem to either after I checked.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
God this clicking stuff is too hard and time consuming... I need to make a macro which does it for me.

Originally posted by AislaraJaison
Unless I'm overlooking something, there's nothing special about March 9th, 2012, no movies, games, or anything really.
How do you know it's referring to March Ninth of 2012?
edit on 3-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It definitely is. It was frustrating trying to do it.

I don't, actually. I just figured since March 9th is the day of llumination, it went with this year since the website was created on January 19th, 2012.

I looked up that phone number, and it is in Wichita, KS. It's unpublished. I'm leery about calling it, though curious about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
probably useless info but ill post it anyways.

Q: why cant you say your name
A: they might be listening

Q: who might be listning
A: The patch with AMP appears

Q: are you afraid of the AMP
A: A brassknuckle with C.C engraved appears

Q: what is C.C
A: Dogtags of Cleveland Carr appears

Q: who is Hope
A: another person file appears

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I had the tapjoint window open from last night, and while I was going around the usual websites I do this morning, a "Morning News" recording came on. I can't tell you word for word what it said, but it was something along "The weather for today will be cloudy in our fair city, and lumber quantity will be down." The announcer then turned it over to a woman which then the signal broke up.

This happened at 7:30 am (edit: Central Time USA), so perhaps there is a noon~ish and night radio news. Otherwise I'd recommend you try to have the window open at 7:30 to hear it. I didn't hear any recordings last night while I had it open, so I assume it's a timed based thing, and not random.

I have a feeling this is definately for a movie. I actually found the link on slashfilm, not ATS. March 9th wouldn't be the release, that'll likely be the next phase of the ARG. We're probably looking at something a few months out, if not a year. It's interesting to me that there was no movie trailer or anything attached, just the tapjoint website. My one concern is that there was one time an ARG called Aladygma that was a game without a topic. The creators were trying to generate buzz for an idea they hadn't sold to any studio yet, so it ended up dying without a resolution. I certainly hope that isn't the case here.

I'll keep looking into movie releases based on some of what we know. For some reason I keep thinking its going to be an ARG for Red Dawn, but that wouldn't make sense with the Sky Train reference, among other things. Perhaps a short hunger games ARG, but one they plan to run between this movie and the next one? I'll do more research.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Ubiquitous because: specified time zone.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Try typing in 'die'.......the screen moves across and a container with a letter opens saying something about there will unfortunately be some casualties etc....not really got chance to follow up on it now but hope this helps in some way!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I also just listened to another radio broadcast, this one speaking of cleaning up the streets in order to prepare for the upcoming Illumination Day, hoping that it will be the best one yet. So, assuming that "illimination" is a symbolic meaning for this revolution, this celebration is one that has happened at least once before.

Still trying to figure out how to type "cold onion soup" using the key sixteen, although it would be helpful if we had another pictorial representation so that we could get through to knobs! So interesting...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Phone Transcript:

Emerson: no one knows anything mr jacobs, no one ever has. That's how it works.

Dick: We're leaving quite the trail of dead bodies as of late, per your orders.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herlayu
I also just listened to another radio broadcast, this one speaking of cleaning up the streets in order to prepare for the upcoming Illumination Day, hoping that it will be the best one yet. So, assuming that "illimination" is a symbolic meaning for this revolution, this celebration is one that has happened at least once before.

I'm assuming Illumination Day is an annual event, probably organized by the controlling group (4th of July esqe event). I'm guessing this group wants the revolution on that day because its a distraction or event when high priority targets are more exposed.

Has anyone started a Wiki or something where all the questions and responses are compiled? That way we can cut down on redundant things

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sorry for the quick double comment, just had another news report play. Seems to be every hour on the half hour (7:30, 8:30). The guy gave a weather report about it being a nice day outside, then mentioned he'll "be sipping [his] morning grain al fresco today". And then the female voice talked about a level 8 wind, then it cut out.

The Sky Train ticket mentions No Grain too, so this must be a food/drink source for them? Perhaps a black market good?

Also, in the website source code they have that "The End is just the beginning" along with keywords like apocalypse, and end of the world.

My guess is this is a post apocalyptic world (perhaps post invasion of some sort, aliens, other nation, etc), since things seem pretty basic like the wave unit, and they talk about lumber shortages and grain. They've sort of rebuilt their society, but are clearly not liking the way the ruling group is running things. The photos you see when you ask "What year is it?" seem relatively old (1950s,60s) so I'm guessing that's about when this invasion/apocalypse happened.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Q: What is Wire Central
A: A place in our city

Q: What does Wire Central do
Handed a pair of chopsticks

Then I get a white screen with an exclamation point.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Q: What does wire central do
A: Do you mean the recording or the contraband

Not sure why I got a different response from the person above me for that question.

Edit: Tried it again and got the "Its a place in our city".
Then I wrote
>Bomb Wire Central
A: Do you mean the recording or the contraband.

Not sure what keywords its reading off of in the Qs to reply to.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Ubiquitous because: Added more stuff

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ubiquitous

I just get "its a place in our city"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join