It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's a link discussing a compilation of Derrick Bell's writings.

Derrick Bell's Radical Realism

ir.lawnet.fordham.edu... %3Dderrick%2520bell%2520and%2520the%2520united%2520nations%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D7%26ved%3D0CEgQFjAG%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fir.lawnet.fordham.edu% 252Fcgi%252Fviewcontent.cgi%253Farticle%253D3021%2526context%253Dflr%26ei%3D3_xXT96yCYubtwfU5unfDg%26usg%3DAFQjCNHhYWc-2jaFC-j7KT4tK8j0RprGPw#search=% 22derrick%20bell%20united%20nations%22

Based on what I've read here, I don't think it's radical to think that racism in America has some kind of "permanence" that will never totally be overcome. Do I have a problem with Bell's beliefs that authority should be questioned? No.

So far, even though Bell thinks African Americans should question authority, I haven't seen anything yet that suggests anything illegal or violent.

Although a reflection of his work, as done in this link, takes objection to his views that to some degree, African Americans might just have to learn to accept it for what it is, because it will never totally change. I might have to agree with this one.

Change what you can and accept what you can not change. This is the key to reality, which is also the key to sanity.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I watched the video and I gotta say I have no idea what he is ranting about. I'm especially confused about these videos because they're of Obama from when he was in college, right? I imagine there are many people who have embarrassing video/pix of them from college that they wouldn't want to get out but this man not talking about that.

Depending on what you believe about conspiracies this would be relevant. The rumor is that Barry S (Obama) went to a state school in Southern California, was recruited by the CIA and then a year or so later was an IVY league law student on his way to the oval office.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is the most non-issue issue that I've seen in a long time.

2nd

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OK, so Hannity showed the full video. YAWN. The only thing edited from the Buzzfead video was Obama embracing the professor. The professor was a radical left individual who thought the civil rights movement didn't go far enough in giving African Americans equality. Whoopty do; it's not like there aren't many of them out there. Every college in the US has them.

I thought this video was supposed to show Obama planning some kind of Communist coup or something!

Why didn't Breitbart dig into Obama's family CIA ties???
edit on 7-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just like I thought...nothing in the video.

All the Right is going to do now is try to smear this "controversial" proffessor.

Derrick Bell was the first black man that became a professor at Harvard....he lived the Civil Rights era.

And now we get to see a bunch of white men try to tear down this man because he wrote abour racism BECAUSE HE LIVED THROUGH BLATANT AND ACCEPTED RACISM.

So there you have it Obama haters...this is your BIG tape you've been waiting for. Now join in tearing down this man's name.

link   
yeah but this was not a video breitbart would have died over, if the conspiracy exists, that PBS already aired?

link   
yeah but this was not a video breitbart would have died over, if the conspiracy exists, that PBS already aired?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Why didn't Breitbart dig into Obama's family CIA ties???

Maybe because they don't exist???

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andboycott

Yeah...because Breitbart wasn't killed.

He had heart problems...and he died...shocking.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I posted the video h ere:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

no, this is being set up as a distraction and these 2 28-year old editors on FOX right now are being shills for the cause. FOX, more than CNN, believe it or not, would be far more likely to protect the president.

maybe the PBS clip was the intro to the video Breitbart had but there was 15 more minutes this elf-guy was nodding the whole time, this is a total non-issue if THIS is the issue. but its not.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hannity right now on his show, along with two other white guys are attempting to smear Derrick Bell's name...this is their new strategy.

Derrick Bell lived through the civil rights era...he was the first black professor at Harvard....and these guys are sitting on Hannity's show laughing and chuckling about him writing about "racism"...as if that is something crazy for a black man that lived through civil rights to do.

It is actually really disgusting...Hannity is already disgusting...but this is over the top.

They are literally now going after Civil Rights Icons and calling the "RADICALS".

Hannity usually doesn't piss me off...because he is such a shill...but this show is pissing me off.

I shouldn't be pissed, because it will backfire like all their other attacks....but to go after Derrick Bell...the first black man to do many things...and claim HE is the racist.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
OK, so Hannity showed the full video.

No he did not. I just finished watching...full video to be shown next week.
edit on 7-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

They are literally now going after Civil Rights Icons and calling the "RADICALS". Hannity usually doesn't piss me off...because he is such a shill...but this show is pissing me off. I shouldn't be pissed, because it will backfire like all their other attacks....but to go after Derrick Bell...the first black man to do many things...and claim HE is the racist.

Outkast, i don't know how you can stomach it. Hannity is by far the biggest piece of trash on Fox News. I cannot stand him nor the full blown BS he spews every night.

I usually listen to his radio show for a few minutes on the way home from work (just to hear what he's complaining about for the day, it's all i can handle)...it's almost always the same thing. He gets on the radio and trashes Obama for 15 minutes straight. Almost every time. His rhetoric has switched a bit latelly from nonstop attack on the economy to the same attacks he was using before the 08 election....seems now he's taking it up a notch this time however.
edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Drew99GT
OK, so Hannity showed the full video.

No he did not. I jjust finished watching...full video to be shown next week.

The only part of the video that he said was edited was the part of Obama hugging Derrick Bell.

From what I heard, this is the whole video.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I watch him because I like to see the crazy rhetoric that I will be coming up against here and other places. It's pretty funny actually...you can predict the threads that will show up here after watching Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh.

But tonight...the blatant racism and two little punks laughing at Derrick Bell writing that America is still a racist country back in the 80s is just pissing me off.

And I'm a bit happy at the same time...because they are just killing themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
im sick of this crud! this video was from a 2008 expose' on obama aired by PBS, this has already been vetted. this professor might be a little not-PC by today's cant-say-anything-racist standards, but remember, this was from 1991. there were riots in LA and everything. racial tension was still at least a media issue, even though back then they made it seem worse and better, simultaneously, than it was.

just like the media always does: bland down a soup until there's nothing left to eat!

we're running out of time. they can make this SEEM like an event but it's all fake! there was another video, it's apparently coming out NEXT week? brietbart said itd be out on the 1st. this is too much. hope the new one is so full-metal that it eradicated the distaste of the "heavily-edited" one leaked in order to make this hannity "exclusive" happen. pukes.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Just like I thought...nothing in the video.

All the Right is going to do now is try to smear this "controversial" proffessor.

Derrick Bell was the first black man that became a professor at Harvard....he lived the Civil Rights era.

And now we get to see a bunch of white men try to tear down this man because he wrote abour racism BECAUSE HE LIVED THROUGH BLATANT AND ACCEPTED RACISM.

So there you have it Obama haters...this is your BIG tape you've been waiting for. Now join in tearing down this man's name.

We live THROUGH BLATANT AND ACCEPTED RACISM today,or so MANY Politically correct people have stated....example "White folk done took this country," Wright said. "You're in their home, and they're gonna let you know it." Same Spiritual adviser Obama listened to for years........... More "Controversial" types,that Obama has alined himself with over the years. Quit making out to be something that isn't a FACT. Hes had his ties to Radicals,and that is a FACT.

My family lived through the SAME sort of "racism" but never once used it as a crutch,or used it as a tool to get ahead in life. "ism" is a politically correct tool,used by many,Left and Right. Look,this tape isn't anything that can Tarnish Obama. His policy his failures,and his polarization of America,will do that,and has done that. I am so sick of people using racism,every time someone disagrees with this man. BTW,this man has done NOTHING for the black folk in this country. Trust me. I went to the Occupy movement in my city,and EVERY black person,every white person,wanted one thing. JOBS. Not race relations,not handouts,and not any more BS from the the Commander and chief,about hope and change.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Forty-seven years ago today, a multiracial contingent of about 600 civil rights activists attempted to cross the Edmund Pettus Bridge, across the Alabama River, in Selma, Alabama. They were marching for voting rights, but they never made it across. Alabama state troopers and local police officers, upholding the racist laws of that time and place, met the peaceful marchers on the bridge with brutal force - clubs, attack dogs, tear gas.

Ultimately, the Selma to Montgomery marches were, in fact, three marches in 1965. They marked the political and emotional peak of the Civil Rights Movement. Today marks the anniversary of the first Selma to Montgomery march for voting rights, which came to be known as Bloody Sunday – the day on which those first 600 Americans, fighting for civil rights were attacked by their fellow citizens with clubs and dogs and gas.

After the protestors’ suffering was witnessed by our nation - and the world - Congress responded by passing the 1965 Voting Rights Act, a companion to others of that era, to grant African Americans full citizenship rights. Now, nearly 50 years later, it’s a cause for inviting tourists to Selma, to celebrate.

www.wnyc.org...

edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
... with two other white guys

Why do you do that? Highlight the race issue?
Why not describe them by the color of their hair?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join