It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

However, the video has been selectively edited--either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself. Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama's allies in the mainstream media and academia.

www.breitbart.com... igGovernment+%28Big+Government%29

If they can release additional footage, where did they get it, if it was withheld?

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The Hannity radio show made it sound like they're going to bash the Boston television station for only airing an edited version of the video and that's why they're going to show it in it's entirety on Hannity tonight.

Sounds like bashing media is going to play a large theme in tonight's show.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The Hannity radio show made it sound like they're going to bash the Boston television station for only airing an edited version of the video and that's why they're going to show it in it's entirety on Hannity tonight.

Sounds like bashing media is going to play a large theme in tonight's show.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

I see.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Earlier today, Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith announced on Twitter that video researcher Andrew Kaczynski had released “the mysterious Harvard/Obama/race video that the Breitbart folks have been talking about.” … However, the video has been selectively edited--either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself.

Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama's allies in the mainstream media and academia. Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape.

The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News' Hannity.

nation.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The video is of Obama in his early radical days and people are attacking Hannity?
Don't kill the messenger folks, time to swallow the medicine.

If the video contains nothing harmful, why has it never been released by the suckup media that have protected Barack all these years?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The 'version' I saw at Huff post is pretty innocuous, and is both edited and compiled, (not to say that it was done by Huff' post) So what's the next tape expected to be like? my guess is edited and compiled, I didn't see any mention of who took the tape/s and it's no different than anybody going around and taking shots here and there, the speaking sountrack is however fairly continuous. Of course though, I don't expect to see anything Earth shattering like Obama, the president of the USA, taking part in a Bohemian Grove oool ceremony like many of his predecessors.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The video is of Obama in his early radical days and people are attacking Hannity?

If the video contains nothing harmful, why has it never been released by the suckup media that have protected Barack all these years?

Yes...him protesting against racism and in support of the first black professor at Harvard....how radical

This will just be one more thing for people who have an irrational hate to cling to when they are attempting to bash him.

But all it shows is how desperate they are to find something negative on Obama...2 years ago Obama haters, Fox News, and the Republicans all thought that the Republicans were a sure win for the Presidency...and now they are in a panic.

They have realized that they can't attack his policies, because they are working. They can't attack the economy, because it's improving. Foreign policy isn't something they can focus on...Obama has had more success than Bush ever did.

So they are back to trying to make ridiculous Glenn Beck style connections to people they call "radicals".

Let them try to smear the first black professor at Harvard...see how that works for them.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Outkast, just out of curiosity, did you think Jeremiah Wright was radical?

The impression I get, from what I've heard today, is that Professor Derrick Bell was just as radical as Wright.

In fact, I think they're going to base it on this science fiction writing of Bell's titled, "The Space Traders".

abagond.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yes, I think Wright is a "radical"...as are most preachers/preists...that is kind of by definition.

He also said some things I don't agree with...as has my father, my brothers and sisters, my friends, co workers, my wife, my children, politicians I support, politicians I don't support....and anyone else who breathes.

Now if you are asking me that if I think Obama is to blame for Wright's actions....I'd say no....that is silly.

And what is wrong with "Space Traders". I just wrote it...I think it is a very good story. And I honestly don't think it is very far off base...especially considering the history behind the man who wrote it.

I HOPE they try to use this...they are so dumb...they don't get it...it didn't work in 2008...it isn't going to work in 2012.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes...him protesting against racism and in support of the first black professor at Harvard....how radical

Like I said, if the video contains nothing harmful, why has it never been released by the suckup media that have protected Barack all these years?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Nothing radical in what I've seen so far, he was just supporting the late Derrick Bell. Not withstanding that, you make cliched suppositions, "Obama in his early radical days" "time to swallow the medicine" "suckup media" You are almost funny.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You're right. You can't blame Obama for Wright's or Bell's actions, but don't you wonder whether or not he believes the same things they do?

Obama lives most of his life with his mother and his grandparents, but what does he choose to write a book about? "The Dreams From My Father". Isn't that telling? Ever wonder if Obama was trying to live out those dreams for him? Ever do some research on what his father's dreams were?

As for Obama, I think he's lived his whole life with an identity crisis.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

It's not the material, it is the messenger in this case. Hannity and most of Fox are the grand master spin doctors. I'll swallow the medicine without the spin, no problem, but from Hannity, nah.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I don't pretend to be able to "know" what someone else is thinking. Or what his "true beliefs" are. Or what his "intent" or "motive" is. By looking at what his past aquintances said in public.

I don't think Obama has been a very radical President...I actually wish he was a little more radical towards the left...because if anything I think he has been too considerate to the right.

And I also think many boys who grow up without their father "dream" of their father and want to find out more about him.

All I see is people desperately looking for reasons to justify their already existing hate for Obama.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here's a great article from a former student:

"Remembering Derrick Bell"

www.huffingtonpost.com...

A few weeks ago, as I have done every September when autumn begins, I remembered a passage from the book of Jeremiah that I first discovered from Derrick Bell: "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved." The last few words became the title of Professor Bell's 1989 classic, And We Are Not Saved: The Elusive Quest For Racial Justice.

Professor Bell was fond of quoting biblical scriptures, Negro spirituals and gospel hymns in his books and in his classroom lectures. When I took his not-for-credit class during his leave of absence protest at Harvard Law School in the 1990-91 school year, it felt as though I was being taught by a preacher as much as an Ivy League professor.

Sounds good enough. So, let's find out about more of Bell's writings from the article outside of the one already posted, which I'll list again below.

"The Space Traders"

"And We Are Not Saved: The Elusive Quest for Racial Justice"

"Race, Racism, and American Law"

"Faces At the Bottom of the Well"

"Ethical Ambition"

Well, it all sounds innocent enough, although I found "The Space Traders" somewhat (can't find the right word). Bold perhaps?

I'll have to do some research on these other writings in order to make an overall decision.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
If this is it,

I most sincerely doubt this is it.
I did not see any long silver pony tails...in the 1 minute clip.

What is interesting however is everyone thats jumping to conclusions
and just cant hold on till Fox shows what it has.

ETA: remember everyone there will be disinfo ready before hand
sent out in droves and numbers... afterwards depending on what is shown...

Try to see through the spin, and there will be plenty of spin!

I am not a Fox news fan either.

edit on 7-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I have mixed feelings about Obama.

A part of me feels he's sincere in what he's trying to do, but he has no idea how to go about doing it. I think he's a dreamer.

Most of my mixed feelings come from the whole Health Care Reform mess. A part of me thought he was trying to help people without thinking about the costs involved in what he was doing, while another part of me thought he wasted 18 months pushing for it in order to make a name for himself by one upping Bill Clinton. I thought he was trying to say, "the Clintons couldn't pass health care reform, but I could", while not thinking about what was really involved and what it would entail.

I think his intentions with "green jobs" are once again ideal, without thinking about the fact that a world economy on the verge of collapse isn't the right time to do so. He had plenty of other countries' models to show why throwing public money in this field was a total disaster. Then, I started wondering if he wasn't continuing to pursue "green jobs" harder recently due to the unions and their "Blue Green Alliance" in order to gain their support and get their campaign dollars.

Overall, I think he's just ignorant when it comes to economics, but he means well. In the meanwhile, we all know the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I just found this...and apparently...

Buzzfeed.com released a 1 minute and 17 second version, but Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss and release the full tape later tonight.

Last week, filmmaker Steve Bannon said on The Sean Hannity Show that he will make good on Breitbart’s promise to release tapes that he said reveal Obama as a radical bent on "racial division and class warfare."

"We are going through a series of tapes of President Obama at Harvard," Bannon said. "We will show them in a week to 10 days."

Source
edit on 7-3-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Here's a great article from a former student:

"Remembering Derrick Bell"

www.huffingtonpost.com...

A few weeks ago, as I have done every September when autumn begins, I remembered a passage from the book of Jeremiah that I first discovered from Derrick Bell: "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved." The last few words became the title of Professor Bell's 1989 classic, And We Are Not Saved: The Elusive Quest For Racial Justice.

Professor Bell was fond of quoting biblical scriptures, Negro spirituals and gospel hymns in his books and in his classroom lectures. When I took his not-for-credit class during his leave of absence protest at Harvard Law School in the 1990-91 school year, it felt as though I was being taught by a preacher as much as an Ivy League professor.

Sounds good enough. So, let's find out about more of Bell's writings from the article outside of the one already posted, which I'll list again below.

"The Space Traders"

"And We Are Not Saved: The Elusive Quest for Racial Justice"

"Race, Racism, and American Law"

"Faces At the Bottom of the Well"

"Ethical Ambition"

Well, it all sounds innocent enough, although I found "The Space Traders" somewhat (can't find the right word). Bold perhaps?

I'll have to do some research on these other writings in order to make an overall decision.

You could try starting with the formation of the UN in 1945 with the USA one of the major signatories. The grandiose UN headquarters building is in New York since 1952. Sort yourself out with the ethos of the UN and what was actually going on in American states long after the formation of the UN.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I need you to elaborate on this one.

I don't understand where you're going with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join