It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't know why this hasn't dawned on me before.

If Obama is re-elected, he would be President during the 50 year anniversary of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

That would be something, eh?

edit on 7-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ya know, i never listened to breitbart, i get a general idea of what he stood for and thought of, but the timing and misinfo is alarming that's all.

i focus most of my time on making generators and heat lamps. and writing myself. this story is exceptional.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by burntheships

Why do you do that? Highlight the race issue?
Why not describe them by the color of their hair?

Because playing purported race card,keeps the hate alive......

How do I not bring up race when that is exactly what Hannity is talking about.

They are calling Bell "RADICAL" because he was involved in the civil rights movement and wrote and spoke out against the racism he lived through.

Yes...according to these three white men...Civil Rights icons are RADICALS.

Like I said...good luck with that angle.

I can care less about this video,I have ALREADY said,this tape does nothing to tarnish Obama. Second,I can care less what Hannity is talking about either. Speaking about civil rights,and speaking about racism is one story. Bell lived through it,as did many WHITES,so the subject is moot. Obama has alined himself with radicals,and Fox is going to play their flavor of "news" to whoever is willing to swallow it. But ANYONE that disagrees with Obama IS NOT racist. Thats a fact. What also is a fact,is those who criticize him get labeled into that camp almost immediately. I for one am sick of it. Thats where those who want to continue to imply it,are dead WRONG.

Like I said,Obama's spiritual adviser played that SAME card,and Obama was willing to sit through the sermon for years. Distancing himself,only when his political aspirations,came to ahead.If you are going to claim your anger at a bunch of idiots like Hannity,Rush,etc.......Why not go after someone who has a even closer affiliation with the garbage you cant stand ? Obama ONLY distanced himself,when it became CONVENIENT.

But tonight...the blatant racism and two little punks laughing at Derrick Bell writing that America is still a racist country back in the 80s is just pissing me off.

And I'm a bit happy at the same time...because they are just killing themselves.

Continue to be a bit happy.........I for one am pi##ed that this Country is going down the tubes,while this President,does nothing to help black unemployment at 16.1%....But continue to talk about the real issues.....

Rant off/

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
seriously ppl, no one answered yet, so many comments on this PBS video, was there sound when they showed the harvard clip in the PBS video and did it show the hug?, I am curious because Im not sure if what I caught on hannity was him saying it was silent or it wasn't, thanks and patiently awaiting an answer from you smart ATS'ers :-)
edit on 7-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
seriously ppl, no one answered yet, so many comments on this PBS video, was there sound when they showed the harvard clip in the PBS video and did it show the hug?, I am curious because Im not sure if what I caught on hannity was him saying it was silent or it wasn't, thanks and patiently awaiting an answer from you smart ATS'ers :-)

I don't think so hap

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
At least we can all agree he went to college now right?
edit on 7-3-2012 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I think it was Andrew's intent to prove that Obama had ties to these people with radical ideologies, and agreed with them, this tape is new to me, but I already knew, just more conformation.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Videos of Bell speaking seem to fit into that little box known as "RP talks about this all the time". Segregating everyone based on skin color, culture, etc. only entices segregation/racism (i know there two different things). The consensus is that the Media will paint what every "color" they choose so that it fits with the agenda. The question is "whats the real agenda".

He is also saying that with all these Civil Rights laws we find ourselves still in a Racism filled society. I think this is true but it covers a bunch of different colors besides Black.
edit on 7-3-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

They seem to spend a lot of time talking about racism, like he said in his first video, something to the effect, racism is necessary, they seem to need to keep racism alive,

I don't get it, I live in a multicultural neighborhood in the inner city, I don't see what he is seeing.

I thought we were getting over this stuff, I thought we had gotten over it years ago, apparently some see it as a means to an end, to further their agenda.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I thought we were getting over this stuff, I thought we had gotten over it years ago, apparently some see it as a means to an end, to further their agenda.

Agree 100%

My views exactly!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It seems hatred runs in cycles, the abused becomes the abuser.

You can see it all through history.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

It seems hatred runs in cycles, the abused becomes the abuser.

You can see it all through history.

That was the reason I was so angry at Outkast. If you keep the hate in the forefront,you will NEVER get past it. To point at the idiots who are saying the Hateful things,only shows the three remaining fingers,pointing right back at you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Drew99GT

Why didn't Breitbart dig into Obama's family CIA ties???

Maybe because they don't exist???

Oh really???

President Obama’s own work in 1983 for Business International Corporation, a CIA front that conducted seminars with the world’s most powerful leaders and used journalists as agents abroad, dovetails with CIA espionage activities conducted by his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960s post-coup Indonesia on behalf of a number of CIA front operations, including the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Ford Foundation. Dunham met and married Lolo Soetoro, Obama’s stepfather, at the East-West Center in 1965. Soetoro was recalled to Indonesia in 1965 to serve as a senior army officer and assist General Suharto and the CIA in the bloody overthrow of President Sukarno.

Obama family CIA connections

In the 1950s and '60s few cared where, say, the State Department or foundations such as Ford ended and the CIA began. The leading members of the U.S. government's influence network moved easily from public to private stations and vice versa. Here are a few examples. Howard P. Jones, U.S. ambassador to Indonesia between 1958 and 1965—arguably the chief planner of the coup that removed the Sukarno regime—became chancellor of the University of Hawaii's East-West Center. Ann Dunham's second husband, Lolo Soetoro, returned from the East-West Center to Jakarta to help in the struggle that the coup had begun. Another of Ann's employers, the Ford Foundation's international affairs division, was led by Stephen Cohen, who had come to Ford from the directorship of the International Association of Cultural Freedom, previously known as the Congress for Cultural Freedom (CCF), which organized countless left-leaning American academics into a corps (lavishly financed by the CIA) to promote social democracy around the world, and to staff many of the councils on foreign relations that spread around America in the 1950s. Among the participants were countless actual and future college presidents, including Richard C. Gilman, who ran Occidental when young Barack Obama enrolled there in 1979. In those years, any number of companies were CIA fronts, including Business International Corporation, which gave young Obama his first job after graduation from college. Perhaps these are only coicidences. More importantly, U.S. international corporations in general had countless officers who were proud cooperators with U.S. covert activities abroad. Any serious attempt to sketch this network would result in something like an x-ray of the American ruling class's skeleton.

All in the Family

edit on 7-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
At least we can all agree he went to college now right?
edit on 7-3-2012 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

I don't think anyone has ever questioned whether he went to college or not, heck colleges are full of students and residents that are both legal and illegal.
The question has to do with the grades he received while he was in college.
Many folks doubt they were as high as we've been led to believe by the media, otherwise we would have seen his college transcripts by now.

Can you say hoodwinked and bamboozled?

edit on 7-3-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

I don't think so hap

Thank you stormdancer :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"Of course we hid this throughout the 2008 campagin"

"I dont care if they find it now"

Prof. Charles Ogletree, Barack Obama's mentor said "We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign." As more is uncovered about Prof. Derrick Bell and his radical views, it will become clear why Prof. Ogletree wanted this video hidden.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh, this is beyond goofy....what is this video?

Space Traders? Oh this could be a whole new thread in the Aliens forum!

"Space Traders" was produced by HBO films and is based on a short story writhed by Prof. Derrick Bell, Barack Obama's Harvard Law professor. Big Hollywood: "Bell eventually resigned from Harvard in 1992, and continued to stir controversy. He wrote a short story, “The Space Traders,” in which he imagined that Americans would sell blacks to aliens in exchange for gold to repay the national debt. He also implied that Jews would help blacks only out of a sense of self-preservation, turning Holocaust victim and diarist Anne Frank into “the symbol of Jewish hypocrisy.”"

&title=Space Traders]Breitbart TV

This makes the topics on ATS look sane....

Is that voice ... Ronald Reagan?!

ETA: Yes, the shame of slavery will never be undone. And a deep and shameful
scar it is. Yet, how can we ever move on?

edit on 8-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Drew99GT
OK, so Hannity showed the full video.

No he did not. I jjust finished watching...full video to be shown next week.

The only part of the video that he said was edited was the part of Obama hugging Derrick Bell.

From what I heard, this is the whole video.

I think you're right. However, the two guys did say something about releasing more videos next week, but I think they are different videos.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join