It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

A heavily edited portion of the video is out now. It will be aired on Hannity tonight. Alex Jones just got a copy; should be all over the internet within minutes.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
TheAnswerTo1984 made a great point in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13629386#pid13629386

Since Breitbart is dead and we have no way of knowing who's at the helm of his operation, how do we now this is even the video he was talking about at CPAC? The video he spoke about sounds much more damaging to Obama than the one that was released today.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't get how this is supposed to reflect negatively on Obama. It is a young Obama in college protesting about something, correct? What young man at that age isn't protesting in some way shape or form? It is sort of par for the course for young men and women to speak out about what they perceive as wrong doings.

Do these videos have him talking into the camera mic saying, "I will one day attempt to be president - and to get there I will falsely promise change! Then I will not really change anything and do my best to infuriate right wing talk show hosts!!"?

Is it partly a sex tape? Is he making advances on an underage girl or something? How is this supposed to be damning against him?

I just don't get the hoopla surrounding this dumb video other than the coincidence that the person who procured the tape just died recently.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is "it"?
Not much to see here yet as far as I can see.

edit on 7/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

I almost tend to agree. Breitbart didn't talk about really critical stuff; just demagog type establishment political theater. They make Obama out to be this super lefty - he may have been in college; however he's clearly sold himself out to the establishment.

this story simply takes the media away from real discussion like the upcoming war with Iran, and the CIA orchestrated overthrow of Syria.

link   
This is not the tape Breitbart was talking about. I have seen still photos of this event before.

for what its worth

t was perhaps Barack Obama’s most intense immersion in the charged campus racial politics of the late 1980s and early 1990s: As President of the Harvard Law Review in the spring of his final year there, 1991, he aligned himself with Professor Derrick Bell’s dramatic protest for diversity on the faculty of Harvard Law School.

Bell was the first black tenured professor at the school, and a pioneer of “critical race theory,” which insisted, controversially, on reading issues of race and power into legal scholarship. His protest that spring was occasioned by Harvard’s denial of tenure to a black woman professor, Regina Austin, at a time when only three of the law school’s professors were black and only five women. He told Harvard he would take a leave of absence — a kind of academic strike — “until a woman of color is offered and accepted a tenured position on this faculty,” and he launched a hunger strike to dramatize his point.

Obama was a major figure on campus, the first black president of the Law Review. Some friends, in a prescient joke, just referred to him as “the first black president.” He had a reputation as a conciliatory figure, not a confrontational one like Bell.

“”How Obama would react to Derrick Bell’s protest was a matter of some interest,” New Yorker editor David Remnick wrote in his exploration of Obama and race, The Bridge.

It was a situation in which clear lines had been drawn, and Obama sided with Bell. In a speech before the law school’s Harkness Commons — and sounding very much like his future presidential self — he described Bell as “the Rosa Parks of legal education.”

kaystreet.wordpress.com...

link   
Just watched the available video. The only thing that could be perceived as wrong is that one ladies hairstyle that is standing next to the man Obama is talking about.

BOOOOOORRRRRRIIINGGG!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
This is "it"?
Not much to see here yet as far as I can see.

edit on 7/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

LOL, this is it huh???

And the Right is going to try to smear Derrick Bell's name, to connect him to "radicals".

Here is the radical Derrick Bell.

en.wikipedia.org...

Derrick Albert Bell, Jr. (November 6, 1930 – October 5, 2011)[1] was the first tenured African-American professor of Law at Harvard University, and largely credited as the originator of Critical Race Theory. He was the former dean of the University of Oregon School of Law.

OH NO...he talked about racism....he is a radical

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jsut another right wing nutbar who can't handle having an African-American as President.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I knew it! The original video Breitbart talked about won't get out.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

How do you know this isn't the video?

It seems like they are claiming this is the video.

Are you dissapointed in the hype???

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by Salamandy

I almost tend to agree. Breitbart didn't talk about really critical stuff; just demagog type establishment political theater. They make Obama out to be this super lefty - he may have been in college; however he's clearly sold himself out to the establishment.

this story simply takes the media away from real discussion like the upcoming war with Iran, and the CIA orchestrated overthrow of Syria.

I think the media was desperately hoping to have a Bill Clinton style expose. Especially given the back story about a man dying right before "disclosing" the video. It would have given them quite a story. I think we are witnessing a major FAIL by tabloid authors.

He could have burned the American flag in that video, but why would it matter? He was a college student and young adult. I'm sure we would all admit that we have grown since our college days, no? Besides hes doing immoral or treason-ish in the first place.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by jibeho

I knew it! The original video Breitbart talked about won't get out.

Really...and you know this how????

And Bin Laden isn't dead, Obama is a Muslim, and his birth certificate is a forgery.

It must be hard living in your world...keeping all your stories straight.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jibeho

Im definitely dissapointed in the hype. Wheres the sex? Wheres the "I really hate America" speech we were all counting on?

Now the conspiracy about Breitbart being taken out to prevent this video is a joke.

Aw phooey! Back to waiting for the big quake on the west coast...

Maybe someone will come forward and claim they have video of Newt at Bush Gardens in 1987. Then I can start hoping for some more character assassination doom!
edit on 7-3-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

link   
Wait you mean people could protest without threat of bodily harm, without agents provocateur attempting to incense a riot or violent police action before? Must have been nice being Obama when it was ok to protest and not a crime fit for the label of terrorist.

I like his comment about the expansion of the interpretation of law as well, it's worked him wonders with the NDAA and the murder of American citizens in the absence of all law and civility.

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jibeho

dissapointed in the chopping of the video and the blatant bullsh** editing.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I never said any of that crap.

I thought this video was supposed to be very damming to Obama. If this is it, IT'S NOTHING. Perhaps I was wrong to assume the video put out today isn't the one Breitbart was talking about. If it is, it's total FAIL on Breitbart's part.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i now start with the notion that anything coming out of a right-wingers mouth is a lie, except for the obvious or mundane, that notion is still intact.
and by the way, i know the difference between a conservative and a right-winger.
edit on 7-3-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maybe some of you should take a closer look at the person Obama is supporting and talking about in the film:

Professor Derrick Bell who was the originator of the "Critical Race Theory".

Here's a quick look at one of the criticisms of the Critical Race Theory:

The radical multiculturalists' views raise insuperable barriers to mutual understanding. Consider the Space Traders story. How does one have a meaningful dialogue with Derrick Bell? Because his thesis is utterly untestable, one quickly reaches a dead end after either accepting or rejecting his assertion that white Americans would cheerfully sell all blacks to the aliens. The story is also a poke in the eye of American Jews, particularly those who risked life and limb by actively participating in the civil rights protests of the 1960s. Bell clearly implies that this was done out of tawdry self-interest. Perhaps most galling is Bell's insensitivity in making the symbol of Jewish hypocrisy the little girl who perished in the Holocaust — as close to a saint as Jews have. A Jewish professor who invoked the name of Rosa Parks so derisively would be bitterly condemned — and rightly so.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

YAWN

And here I thought this video, even though heavily edited, was gonna show me something but all I see is a young Obama who was great at giving speeches back then as he is now. I dunno who this professor is that he is speaking for but whatever the case this video is absolutely lame and I don't see what the hub bub was all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join