It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I think you are right, and I found this too:

The video, which Kaczynski says was “licensed from a Boston television station,” shows a young Barack Obama leading a protest at Harvard Law School on behalf of Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic tied to Jeremiah Wright–about whom we will be releasing significant information in the coming hours.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...
So then I researched Derrick Bell:

After his military service, Derrick entered law school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was the only black student in his class of 140, and only one of three black students in the school. He spoke up in class, earned good grades and was elected an associate editor-in-chief of the Law Review.

Upon graduation in 1957, Derrick joined the newly formed Department of Justice in the Honor Graduate Recruitment Program and then was transferred to the Civil Rights Division a year later because of his interests in racial issues. His tenure there proved short because his superiors expressed concern over his two dollar membership in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). After Derrick’s refusal to surrender his NAACP membership, senior officials physically moved Derrick’s desk into the Department’s hallway and reduced the docket of cases on which he was assigned. In 1959, after repeated requests that Derrick relinquish his NAACP membership, Derrick instead resigned his position.

In 1986, Derrick resigned his position as Dean of Oregon Law in protest of the faculty’s refusal to hire an Asian American female professor. He returned that same year to Harvard.

Soon after Derrick’s return to Harvard Law School, he staged a five-day sit-in in his office to protest the law school’s failure to grant tenure to two female professors of color. With student support, Derrick launched a protest movement at Harvard Law School that received national attention.

professorderrickbell.com...
Sounds like he was a voice for equality during a time of tumultuously heightened racism. Guess that's my spin. Can't wait to see the master spinner Hannity's work.
I think they will ignore all the positive things and just hype the Ayres anti-American connection.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out… The video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill and Bernardine Dohrn (Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.”

That is what Breitbart said about the video he had.

As we reported earlier, the footage shows Obama from his Harvard days fraternizing with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, leading members of the Weather Underground terrorist group which carried out a wave of bombings against government targets in the 70′s.

source

The video released today doesn't have the parts where Obama is hanging out with Weather Underground members.

The full tape, supposedly with him hanging out with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, will be played on Hannity tonight.

Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape. The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News' Hannity.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I've seen pictures of this event before. Not sure just very familiar. Maybe it is one of the videos but not new news to me. I'm still digging.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

However Hannity decides to spin this video in a negative light, I will almost bet that he starts out with these words...

"Now look, I have nothing against African Americans trying to better themselves through education or even protesting for what they beleive are social injustices, BUT... (insert spun diatribe).

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

I never said any of that crap.

I thought this video was supposed to be very damming to Obama. If this is it, IT'S NOTHING. Perhaps I was wrong to assume the video put out today isn't the one Breitbart was talking about. If it is, it's total FAIL on Breitbart's part.

If you knew Breitbart...you would know that he hyped up everything...and delivered little.

The times he did come out with shocking things, it was exposed later that the videos were edited and pieced together to show something that never happened.

I'm not surprised at all about this video....this is exactly the type of thing I expected he had. He was just going to try to smear the professors name he is talking about and try to "link" him to "radicals" and thus say Obama is supporting a "radical".

It's the same old story.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Maybe some of you should take a closer look at the person Obama is supporting and talking about in the film:

Professor Derrick Bell who was the originator of the "Critical Race Theory".

Here's a quick look at one of the criticisms of the Critical Race Theory:

The radical multiculturalists' views raise insuperable barriers to mutual understanding. Consider the Space Traders story. How does one have a meaningful dialogue with Derrick Bell? Because his thesis is utterly untestable, one quickly reaches a dead end after either accepting or rejecting his assertion that white Americans would cheerfully sell all blacks to the aliens. The story is also a poke in the eye of American Jews, particularly those who risked life and limb by actively participating in the civil rights protests of the 1960s. Bell clearly implies that this was done out of tawdry self-interest. Perhaps most galling is Bell's insensitivity in making the symbol of Jewish hypocrisy the little girl who perished in the Holocaust — as close to a saint as Jews have. A Jewish professor who invoked the name of Rosa Parks so derisively would be bitterly condemned — and rightly so.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

And here starts the smear campaign I talked about.

Geee...he was the first black proffessor at Harvard...do you think he may have seen a little bit of racism in his time???

How dare he talk about it...be quiet black man...you have a white man's job now...nothing to complain about.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

here you go from a documentary.

edit on 7-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

As we reported earlier, the footage shows Obama from his Harvard days fraternizing with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, leading members of the Weather Underground terrorist group which carried out a wave of bombings against government targets in the 70′s.

No, this is just bad reporting.

Breitbart never said he was hanging out with Bill Ayers...he said hanging out with some "silver ponytails" LIKE Bill Ayers.

He was using Bill Ayers as an example of the "type" of people...not saying he was hanging around with Bill Ayers himself. At least that was my comprehension of his statement. He used the name Bill Ayers for hype after he said "silver ponytails" and the crowd looked at him like "huh?".

If you are waiting for a video of Obama in college hanging out with Bill Ayers...I think you are going to be waiting for a long, long time.

The video released today doesn't have the parts where Obama is hanging out with Weather Underground members.

The full tape, supposedly with him hanging out with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, will be played on Hannity tonight.

Like I said...I am willing to bet just about anything that there is no video of Obama in college hanging out with Bill Ayers.

Anything is possible I suppose...but I just don't think that is what Breitbart was saying.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

here you go

Hey...if nothing else...doesn't this kill the "did Obama even go to Harvard...no one claims they remember him" garbage.

I see nothing wrong with this video...but I see it exactly as something Brietbart would try to use to connect him to "radicals".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Good post. I'm listening to Hannity and he said the leaked Buzzfeed video IS NOT the full video Breitbart has. The full video will be aired on Hannity's show tonight.

That will put to rest the controversy. Whether he is on tape with Bill Ayers in college is irrelevant: OBAMA STARTED HIS POLITICAL CAREER AT BILL AYERS HOUSE!!!!!!!!

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

source

But, in October of 2011, Bill Ayers ADMITTED that Obama’s political career was launched in his living room.

source

Bill Ayers admits fund raiser for Obama at his house

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

definitely not an earth shattering video and back when this rally occurred there had been sit ins by the Black Harvard students leading up to the rally. They spent the night in the Deans Office for the cause.

Just a teaser... I was hoping for some good stuff from his Occidental or Columbia years. Obama was fine tuned and ready to roll by the time he got to Harvard. You can see that in his speech.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Ugh, I despise Fox. What time does Hanitty come on? I may as well watch his show to see the unedited version of this video. I expect to be disappointed, even bored, but whatever I'll give it a go.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I despise Fox as well (all main stream media actually), But I'll watch tonight! You'll have to check local listings. The only reason I listened to Hannity's radio show is to see if he'd talk about the video.

I don't know what to make of Obama. He is seriously the most mysterious man of the last several decades. He's used several different SS numbers, his family has ties to the CIA, he's been caught hanging out with very radical left wing (not establishment left wing - people that really want communism on the United States) people, and he's fought tooth and nail to keep his records sealed. I think he was groomed from the start to be President by the extreme underground grass roots left, but as soon as he became establishment, the establishment money got to him.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just got back from running an errand and Hannity's radio show was talking about this video.

What has been released today by some Boston media has obviously been edited.

The complete UN-EDITED video will be shown on Hannity tonight and I believe it is showing 9:00 pm EST.

While talking about the video, they will not only be discussing Obama's connections and views, but will be discussing the cover up by people and the media in releasing this video. Apparently, this video was being hidden and they will be talking about the lengths to which it was hidden.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

here you go from a documentary.

edit on 7-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

So this is the one? and Hannity is going to show the unedited version tonight?

Now I was under the impression there was more than one.
edit on 033131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The impression I got from listening to Hannity's radio show was that there is more than one video, but this is the one that they have chosen to focus on. Now whether or not they were just talking about focusing on this video tonight and others later, or whether they're only focusing on this video out of all of them, I couldn't tell.

However, I did get the impression that if anything new is going to be released, that it will be done so on Breitbart's new website that just went up on March 1st at www.breitbart.com.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Breitbart said he had the videos. Not just one. If this one coming out is tame then they picked the least damaging video and we'll never see the others.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The impression I got from listening to Hannity's radio show was that there is more than one video, but this is the one that they have chosen to focus on. Now whether or not they were just talking about focusing on this video tonight and others later, or whether they're only focusing on this video out of all of them, I couldn't tell.

However, I did get the impression that if anything new is going to be released, that it will be done so on Breitbart's new website that just went up on March 1st at www.breitbart.com.

Thanks, I guess all we can do is wait, why would they leak an edited version?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Breitbart said he had the videos. Not just one. If this one coming out is tame then they picked the least damaging video and we'll never see the others.

Maybe they are afraid.
edit on 043131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm hoping that they're going to start with this one video and release the others clear up until the election in November to keep it fresh in everyone's minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join