It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
First, Ahmadinejad isn't even their dictator. Ahmadinejad takes orders from someone else.

America is the country that is invading countries at the drop of a hat. Iran hasn't invaded anyone in 200 years!

Enough said; the OP is wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Politically it is coming to an impasse. That was my point. And yes, it was a Persian king that freed the Jewish people from Babylon...remember? ;-)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Maybe you should have read ALL of the article... That is telling why Iranian Jews wont leave.

Despite the official distinction between "Jews," "Zionists," and "Israel," the most common accusation the Jews encounter is that of maintaining contacts with Zionists. The Jewish community does enjoy a measure of religious freedom but is faced with constant suspicion of cooperating with the Zionist state and with "imperialistic America" — both such activities are punishable by death. Jews who apply for a passport to travel abroad must do so in a special bureau and are immediately put under surveillance. The government does not generally allow all members of a family to travel abroad at the same time to prevent Jewish emigration. Again, the Jews live under the status of dhimmi, with the restrictions im posed on religious minorities. Jewish leaders fear government reprisals if they draw attention to official mistreatment of their community.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

free them or feed them was the option NO?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

logic dictates that if they wanted to leave, they would. It is a little naive to base your entire argument on an article or a few since the vast majority you will find support the claim that Iran is not targeting it Jewish population. They enjoy the same level of comfort as the rest of the population. It is actually commendable the way the Iranian population treats its Jewish people considering the tensions in that part of the world.

I see the rise of what for a lack of a better word is simply propaganda with the specific purpose of pulling public support for yet another war in the ME. It is dangerous thinking.

To the Americans pushing this war, it is actually a little traitorous since you are proposing putting your fellow Americans in harm's way for defense of a foreign power. If Israel is concerned let them take issue and find resolution. Plunging my country and subverting the democratic process by which we have come to be a free nation is a heinous crime. Those Americans that engage in defending their interests are IMO traitors that for money or other loyalties put in danger their countrymen and the welfare of their nation.

I do not approve such demonizing of even the devil himself. Let the facts speak for themselves. Thousands of Jews in Iran if so oppressed would provide thousands of testimonials. Since there are none except from people outside of Iran, I would argue war propaganda. Nothing else.

edit on 2-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Most people have been thought that Adolfo Hitler was an evil person. So, everyone thinks he, alone, either personally or ordering his senoir officers to kill millions of people. who says he did this?

We do, however, have proof that America has killed millions of people. What I'm wondering is, what's the diference between Germany and America? In fact, if the true facts were known, America may have killed more people than Hitler ever did.

There are no facts that Hitler knew what Himler, or other high ranking officers, was up to at every second of the day.

How would the world be different if Hitler actually did win the war? I can't help thinking that America gets away with killing millions of people in the name of Peace.

I haven't seen Russia drop a Couple of Atomic Bombs on innocent Women and Children. What gave America the right to do that?

Am I Blind to the facts and everyone else is right? Or am I the only one who's awake and everyone else is blind?

Maybe I have a low I.Q. Although when tested, I have a fairly high I.Q. Maybe that's why I ask these questions.

America says they fight for Democracy and liberty for all, but, you are not free and liberated. You're being told what to do almost every minute of the day. Does any American feel like they have total freedom?

Why wasn't America investigated for war crimes? Vietnam was a disaster. Iraq war was started with lies and Maybe Saddam thought he was safe because he knew something that "The Powers That Be" didn't want out. Why kill him?

These are just questions I, myself ask because America gets away with whatever it wants to with lies and innuendo.. People believe this #. The Iraq war was going to happen and the plans were drawn up a long time before it was invaded.
Anyhow, questions, that's all there are..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing a very important point:
Hitler plans were NOT to kill jews, it was to populate the whole world with "pure arian blood", for that, killing ALL OTHER RACES would be necessary. Why most were jews? Personal revenge. His mother died because of an error a jew doctor did, he lost one testicle because a jewish hooker(STD), the jews were only the start, Hitler and the Nazi's did not "hate" jews, they were NOT the only victims in WWII, have you ever research about the vicious battles that occurred in the East Europe? 40 million people died there under the iron fists of the Nazi regime. That's right, for every single jew dead in the holocaust, almost 7 other were killed in East Europe(Bulgaria, Romenia, Ukraine...)
Jewish people use the holocaust as an excuse to pose as victims of everything nowadays. The very term "anti-semitic" is a creation that makes one's "bad" just mentioning it, have you ever pondered that there's no "anti-islamic" term? We use the word "terrorist" instead, anyone who is a believer in the Islamic faith is for us a "terrorist" almost automatically.
I'm not saying jewish people are evil, I don't think they are bad at all. What I think is that they use this as an advantage in any situation possible, that makes them CLEVER.

Ahmadinejad objective is different, Iran(and most of the countries under the Shariah law), believe that a certain man is about to come, someone that they call "Mahdi, the 12th Imam", a holly man whose mission is to lead the islamic people to victory against what all "infidels", just FYI, if you're christian, you ARE an infidel in their eyes.
The first objective of their "holly war" will be to exterminate the "great satan", a.k.a. USA.

In short, comparing Ahmadinejad with Hitler is like comparing a surf board to a bike, it doesn't even make sense.

Don't take so radically the "anti-semitism", jewish people use this excuse to convert into a criminal/evil, anyone who oppose to their thoughts. Opposing to someone doesn't necessarilly makes them enemies.

There's IS a war about to come, that, I have no doubts. And it will happen very soon, it will be short, vicious and the world will have to rise from the ashes after it...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Base my argument on an article? Does anyone here contain a lick of common sense?

He used that article to show that they were happy as a pig in poop there.

I was simply pointing out that HIS article proved exactly OPPOSITE of what he was trying to prove.

Jeesh... ATS needs to set up a Pro-Iranian cheerleading team. Their slogan could be

"Iran, Iran can do no wrong, But America and Jews certainly can"

Repeat first line several time.

I am 100% tired of people with either ZERO comprehension skills, or they are so agenda driven, they see the word Iran in a negative light, and off goes the bash America save Iran BS.

read carefully

I . D O . N O T . W A N T . T H E . U S . T O . A T T A C K . I R A N

Is that clear enough?
edit on 2-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
To the OP

Wonderful job of laying it all out there. S and F for you. You nailed this right on the head.

But just like those crazy people on the other side (you know the ones, yelling, fighting, killing, restricting and smothering) there is a certain group on this board, who even if Iran did use the bomb, would justify them somehow.

Thanks OP, and once again. Good job.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time.

How many countries did hitler invade? 19 maybe more.

How many has Iran invaded? 0

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time.

How many has America invaded?

Let's just say we have troops in 175+ countries. I'm not saying we invaded 175+ countries, many troops are in those countries with the consent of the government. However, we have invaded more than 19....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You are working over time beating those war drums, aren't you? Ahmadinajad can be all the hitler he wants (within your talking points of course) and nothing will come out of it. He does not hold real power in Iran.

That aside, your war itch should be looked at by a professional, imo. It can not be healthy to be a warmonger 24/7, support the elite on all their killing and plundering, look the other way when banksters are not prosecuted and at the same time are rewarded with mega corporate welfare. It must be also very troubling, to the spec of humanity that may be left in you, the fact that you angrily voice out against the measely crumbs given to the poor, sick, children and overall struggling people while applauding the thieving, murderous billionaire elite and actively disseminating disinformation plus hard right propaganda.

Conclusion? You should take a looong vacation away from it all.

Y'know, for your health and humanity's sake.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dear OP,
Don't you think we should wait for Iran to invade or do something...anything before we claim its ruler the next antichrist?
As far as I know the folks over in Iran are pretty happy living within their borders and have no want to leave.
That is kind of apparent after the multiple attempts by the cia and mossad trying to kick off revolutions there.
I think I could name a few other much more deserving names for the next ...Hitler.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

How many countries did hitler use a nuclear bomb on? 0
How many countries had one yet? 0

Just goes to show how open minded
the people are in this thread. So open minded
they could not even read 3 pages, the question
was asked 3 more times after I already answered it..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say building a nuclear bomb
knowing damn well the intent of it
was not defense but to use it to
terrorize other nations, compromising
the sovereignty of those nations,
IS AN ACT OF WAR and aggression.

You do not poke a 1000 lb grizzly bear
with a stick.
If you DO happen to go around poking grizzly bears
you are 100% asking for a action/reaction situation/solution
from the bear.... The bear was the one who was getting poked, now
your like WTF happened when the bear does not take lightly to the poking.
edit on 2-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

You do not poke a 1000 lb grizzly bear
with a stick.
If you DO happen to go around poking grizzly bears
you are 100% asking for a action/reaction situation/solution
from the bear.... The bear was the one who was getting poked, now
your like WTF happened when the bear does not take lightly to the poking.

Very true. You poke bears with sticks and you end up with this:

(OK, go ahead and report this as off-topic. Just couldn't help myself.)
edit on 2-3-2012 by cuthbert because: Typos

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cuthbert

Rofl. Perfect reply actually.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

cuzz if you can't deny it, DE-rail it..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Some people believe Iran is like the United States, and will use a nuclear bomb like the united state of America has already done…2 times to be exact.

Some people think that Iran will use 1 or 2 nuclear bombs, and be stupid enough to use it against thousands and thousands of nukes that Israel and the united state already have.

Some people think that Muslims are like Americans who obviously do not believe in god.

Some people think a nuke can reach the United States from Iran, which is laughable.

The Iranian people are not christens, and they sure don’t think like western people, so why worry?

Now if the Iranian people thought like Americans and Jews, then there is a serious problem, because they will nuke at will, and go to war for no good reason.

‘Reality without color or religion is so God like ‘

Just like the world got tired of hitler,the world will get tired of the USA.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time

edit on 2-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by mayabong

cuzz if you can't deny it, DE-rail it..

I think you've been pretty owned in this therad. Jews refusing to move to Israel and would rather stay in Iran. Israel refusing to declare their stockpile of weapons. The fact that Achminijadsfjeifj isnt even the top guy in Iran makes your comparison to hitler pretty laughable.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
All this rhetoric by the media and the zombies is becoming worrisome to say the least.

Up is down. Down is up. Left is right and right is left.

To those of us that are aware and awake, it makes sense and yet, it doesn't.

I think those advocating war will be in for a rude awakening in the end.

All I can say is , the greatest trick the devil ever played.............................

Its not the answer that you think.

edit on 2-3-2012 by VBarbarino because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join