It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Jews refusing to move to Israel and would rather stay in Iran.
'
Bottom line NOT true.
SURE,
but only in a anti-semites wet dream of the second holocaust.
some have become radicals themselves
throughout the years. Irans favorite type of jew. The self hating persian-jew.
over time you can brainwash anyone especially the youths of the groups.
Put a Israeli next to a arab most people would not be able to tell the two apart.

Either way if you are a real jewish person in Iran one that read the bible hebrew OT
over the koran then you would need to stay to preach the true gospel and convert as many
muslims before it was too late..
Same old talking points from the anti-semites..
Have not even dented this thread, keep trying.
All of the anti-semite talkng points have been debunked/owned
edit on 2-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

There is nothing more to be said. You have stated it as is. I think the most humane thing to do is destroy Irans ability to make a nuke right now. If we let them make one and they use it. They will be nuked and turned to glass. The poor Iranian people who have had to live under these maniacs rule and their Sharia law will be dead. Better off to just destroy the facility now and buy a few more years of a non nuclear Iran.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Jews refusing to move to Israel and would rather stay in Iran.
'
Bottom line NOT true.
SURE,
but only in a anti-semites wet dream of the second holocaust.
some have become radicals themselves
throughout the years. Irans favorite type of jew. The self hating persian-jew.
over time you can brainwash anyone especially the youths of the groups.
Put a Israeli next to a arab most people would not be able to tell the two apart.

Either way if you are a real jewish person in Iran one that read the bible hebrew OT
over the koran then you would need to stay to preach the true gospel and convert as many
muslims before it was too late..
Same old talking points from the anti-semites..
Have not even dented this thread, keep trying.
All of the anti-semite talkng points have been debunked/owned

haha yes netanyahu really looks arab to me.
You can't be serious.
edit on 2-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have to say in all honesty, the 1st two posts on this page absolutely made my jaw drop in disbelief.

I just really have no words. None.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VBarbarino
I have to say in all honesty, the 1st two posts on this page absolutely made my jaw drop in disbelief.

I just really have no words. None.

Checked the first 21 posts on this page
www.abovetopsecret.com...''
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
really made my jaw drop in disbelief
just really no words. none. except sock puppets for de-railing threads..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

netanyahu really looks arab to me.

Are you serious?

All I said most people can't tell the difference.

Say hey to ali for me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

netanyahu really looks arab to me.

Are you serious?

All I said most people can't tell the difference.

Say hey to ali for me.

Who is Ali?

I look more middle eastern than the Askanazi Jews and I'm Irish and french. If they had any genetic heritage to that part of the world don't you think they'd be a little darker? lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins

You have stated it as is.

No I didn't, Just giving facts and truthful information
regarding the similarities between Hitler and Ahmadinijahadi..
Do ones own research please decide for yourself as stated in OP.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If they had any genetic heritage to that part of the world don't you think they'd be a little darker? lol.

Admitting defeat so easily?

Still have not disproven one thing in the OP.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The ties of the Bush family f.e. to Hitler are proven.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Ahmadinejad has no ties or similarities with Hitler, nor does the OP have proof for his claims.

It is a desperate attempt by Zionist shills to spread propaganda and disinformation and it is starting to get ridiculous on ATS because it is blatently obvious. You guys have a serious credibility problem, because only the biggest ignorants and idiots still believe your crap.

You won't get your war, whatever you are trying to do, but there will come a day, when you will pay for what you are doing now and that is a promise.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by InfoKartel

free them or feed them was the option NO?

Actually, he did both. However, I don't think the Jewish population wished to stay in Babylon after being imprisoned there for some years. He also gave the order and helped rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. In his own words; "he brought the different people to the land of their God". He never enforced any religion on anyone.

Besides that, Cyrus the Great was a one-of-a-kind King. Maybe reading up on him and his actions might be of some value to you

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah !!! People need to learn how to investigate...geeeeeeez

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am so pleased to see this is in skunkworks.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time"

Well Hittler was attacking everyone and anyone and Iran is not doing that but the USA is for its banker pay masters so why not change the title to day= night or something like that.

Double talk and it might fool some but it's not fooling me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
And the US didnt "import" and nazi scientits/technology after WW2, I wont bore anyone with a million links we all know the story .... the 3rd Reich just changed location. Took them 60 years to take over totally but I think its pretty clear they have now.
What were you saying about that Iranian guy?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hitler did not end up shooting himself.

When Russia opened up their earlier locked archives, analysis have been done of the piece of skull that the Russians found in the bunker, and it is from a female. Thus making it impossible to be a piece of Hitlers cranium.

I saw a documentary about this some year ago. Filmed during the analysis in the vault.
The scientist got about one hour alone with the piece of cranium, and if I remember correct, he was also allowed to take a very small piece of it with him home to the U.S., for further analysis.
I have tried to find the documentary on Youtube, but no luck yet.

Hitler supposedly escaped to Argentina in a plane that was waiting for him with his regular private pilot, a female. I do not remember her name now.

"Facts" above are from my memory, se the links for more detailed info.
History about AH needs to be rewritten....

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here is the documentary. It is from History Channel.

I think all world leaders in the end are working together.
To me, this makes AHs escape rather plausible.
edit on 3-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: Found more material.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Threads like these should just pass a vote and be removed, because theres no logic or diligence behind and it just hatred by the looks of it, and you mentioned ahmedenijad being praised on here? well its obvious you clearly dont like him, personally, so even your whole argument is biased.

hes not perfect, but hes FAR, WAY off from hitler, the fact that you mention both in the same post, makes it clear that you have an agenda, that is propaganda.

hes has a good track record for PEACE, which MORE than i can say for president obama who recieved a damn nobel peace prize.

your logic is extremely frustrating to even read.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by InfoKartel

free them or feed them was the option NO?

Actually, he did both. However, I don't think the Jewish population wished to stay in Babylon after being imprisoned there for some years. He also gave the order and helped rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. In his own words; "he brought the different people to the land of their God". He never enforced any religion on anyone.

Besides that, Cyrus the Great was a one-of-a-kind King. Maybe reading up on him and his actions might be of some value to you

Cyrus the Elder was another kill or Conquer dictator No thank you no freedom there.
Its about freedom and being able to walk the streets without being vaporized. Thats the point.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This also backs up your claim that Nazi Germany were allies with Iran and they also started the Muslim Brotherhood in WWII and they are still supporting them today. Check out the thread and it may just open your eyes to whats really going on in this crazy world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nazi Germany is rising again but this time they are using the countries in the middle east to defeat the WWII allies. Think I am wrong? Think about it. Who better to know when and how to attack the U.S., Britain and Russia with terrorist attacks to get us into a long drawn out war in the middle east that will eventually lead to the Arabs invading Israel because that's all they can and know how to do.

Why do you think Obama went to Germany of all places to rally the troops just when he knew he was going to be put into power in the U.S.? Especially in front of the God of War statue Hitler had built.

All the stink Russia makes about the U.S. and our ten missile interceptors in Poland is nothing more than an excuse for them to move missiles and manpower closer to Germany, because they know who is behind all this.

German Intel is running around starting wars because they were never disbanded after WWII. Hell the Torpedo that sank the South Korean warship a few years back was German, when they found it they still blamed it on NK. They did not attack NK in revenge now did they. They knew who was behind the attack as well. Sadly Obama and many more of these Nazis are in power in the U.S. and Britain.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

You Jews throw around the word nazi like crazy.

Watch out they are everywhere! Even in Israel!

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join