It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by ALF88
For all the Pseudo experts and shills here

Enriched Uranium for medical research is 12%-19,75%, and it took Iran two years to enrich Uranium to 20%. Apart from that they are only using 1/10th of the gas centrifuges to enrich Uranium to 20%, therefore all your assumptions, lies and propaganda (aka crap) here mean nothing.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: typos

Get over thyself dear sir, before one falls over me me me me meeeeee.
Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Iran 'starts enriching nuclear fuel to 20%' at Natanz
Western powers have urged further sanctions over Iran's nuclear activity
Iran has started the process of enriching uranium to 20% in defiance of the West, Iranian state media says

Iran currently enriches uranium to a level of 3.5%
but requires 20% enriched uranium for its not so cleverly named "research""reactor"
Enriching to 20% would tak.e about one year, using the 2,000 centrifuges at the underground Natanz facility, experts say. But moving from 20% to 90% would take only six months and only require between 500 and 1,000 centrifuges

Enriching for nukes now

They only need mind you 3.5% peacefully enriched for its nuclear civilian power grid
mind you again.

Now lest we not forget about the most peaceful brilliant piece of software
ever made, remember remember this name.
STUXNET

en.wikipedia.org...

Which set them back two years roughly from Tuesday, 9 February 2010 when
it had reached 20% enrichment stage.
That would put the date at February 2012 plus the 6 months to get 90%
were talking right about August 2012.

Yes, Iran has missles that have been tested and could reach israel that was the easy party, all it needs now
is the plutonium filled nuclear warhead to put on the tip.

It took them 2 years to get to 20% and you are trying to say they make it within six. You obviously know nothing. Apart from that you are just repeating a pretty dumb Zionist assumption. It's utter nonsense.

Since the 80s they are telling us that Iran will have the "bomb tomorrow", with all due respect but how ignorant are you?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Maybe people like you should pay attention to the guy who won power with this vote, and let me tell you it is someone we don't want to get more powerful.

Isn't this thread about Ahmadinejad being the next Hitler?

So I guess you have already identified the next Hitler? (Ahmadinejad succesor)

Willfull and ignorant are leaving out
the second part of the title... The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Iran would have made the nucelar bomb long ago if they did not pressure them and put sanctions on them for crying out loud people.
How hard is this to comprehend.No country or nation on the planet needs 20% uranium for nuclear power.How hard can it be.

Even if Amadinejad who is a crazy lunatic loses His power, the Ayatollahs still remain in power who realy control everything in Iran.They will want someone even worse.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You must be fantasizing. This thread is complete nonsense.

Good one!!! Care to back that up with evidence?
Here have a refferall its on me www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is obvious propaganda and utter nonsense. I debunked the enriched Uranium lies in a thread started by another Zionist shill in reply to the head of Zionist shills xcathdra before and I did it again here within two sentences. Read the IAEA reports and check Wikipedia and you know that I am right.

Whatever comes out of your fingertips it is all spreading fear and lies!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

How hard is this to comprehend.No country or nation on the planet needs 20% uranium for nuclear power.How hard can it be.

For medical research countries do need it (12% - 19,75%).

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by popsmayhem

After they hit 20% enrichment it will only take 6 months
to get to 90% and there's your bomb.

And Presto, Chango (as I wave my magic wand) I now declare this 20% oxide needed to be further refined, cast, machined, and all other components manufactured, fitted, tested (well forget tested), armed, delivered, detonated over one primary target without fail bommmmmmb... Amen. It would be suicidal for Iran to employ a weapon of their own manufacture (and an Isotope "fingerprint") against anyone, anywhere.

OP either regurgitating or knowingly contributing to the whole cast of lies about the current situation in the mideast region. And who is it that calls so casually for war, war, war? Those are the war makers.

I disagree and I will let logic speak for itself . The twelvers wanting to usher in the Mahadi that will bring Islam and sharia law to all the world while exterminating every Jew , Cristian and non believer are in power. They believe it is their duty and obligation to make the Mahadi appear and have no fear of death because they will be blessed in an Islamic heaven with lots of virgins and little boys to serve them.

They believe the Mahadi will only appear during great war and bloodshed against infidels , so they will use a nuke on another country to get the ball rolling in my opinion and logically so .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

some have become radicals themselves
throughout the years. Irans favorite type of jew. The self hating persian-jew.

Now you are saying Jewish people are like Ice Cream?
They come in different flavours, and the Iranian are the Self-Hating Flavour.

You have only Excuses for people who disagree with you, Come back with some facts.

You look sillier than usual.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It took them 2 years to get to 20% and you are trying to say they make it within six. You obviously know nothing. Apart from that you are just repeating a pretty dumb Zionist assumption. It's utter nonsense.

The anti-semite crud is spewing out forth thy pores.
Stuxnet put the program back two years.
With all due respect, get some evidence and come talk to me me me meeeeee.
People are being willfully ignorant holocaust denying fools, are
forgetting the thread is not only the comparison of Ahmadinijahi to hitler and

The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection
Which then one would need a refferall here www.abovetopsecret.com...
to refresh that sweet short memory

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Iran has started the process of enriching uranium to 20% in defiance of the West, Iranian state media says

but requires 20% enriched uranium for its not so cleverly named "research""reactor"
Enriching to 20% would tak.e about one year, using the 2,000 centrifuges at the underground Natanz facility, experts say. But moving from 20% to 90% would take only six months and only require between 500 and 1,000 centrifuges

Enriching for nukes now

They only need mind you 3.5% peacefully enriched for its nuclear civilian power grid
mind you again.

STUXNET

en.wikipedia.org...

Which set them back two years roughly from Tuesday, 9 February 2010 when
it had reached 20% enrichment stage.
That would put the date at February 2012 plus the 6 months to get 90%
were talking right about August 2012.

Yes, Iran has missles that have been tested and could reach israel that was the easy party, all it needs now
is the plutonium filled nuclear warhead to put on the tip.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

And Presto, Chango (as I wave my magic wand) I now declare this 20% oxide needed to be further refined, cast, machined, and all other components manufactured, fitted, tested (well forget tested), armed, delivered, detonated over one primary target without fail bommmmmmb... Amen. It would be suicidal for Iran to employ a weapon of their own manufacture (and an Isotope "fingerprint") against anyone, anywhere.

OP either regurgitating or knowingly contributing to the whole cast of lies about the current situation in the mideast region. And who is it that calls so casually for war, war, war? Those are the war makers.

I disagree and I will let logic speak for itself . The twelvers wanting to usher in the Mahadi that will bring Islam and sharia law to all the world while exterminating every Jew , Cristian and non believer are in power. They believe it is their duty and obligation to make the Mahadi appear and have no fear of death because they will be blessed in an Islamic heaven with lots of virgins and little boys to serve them.

They believe the Mahadi will only appear during great war and bloodshed against infidels , so they will use a nuke on another country to get the ball rolling in my opinion and logically so .

Logic? I call it utter nonsense. Iran hasn't attacked another country in 200 years and they won't do it anytime soon, if USrael doesn't attack.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i think you should read my thread in full. Start from the last page though. Its connected to your thread, the wierd thing is when you start on the last page and work your way backwards it links to something interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I read your Wikipedia and 20% enrichment can make a bomb , a crude one but it can work . Further very little medical equipment needs enrichment to that level and more than likely they will be creating bombs . It is ok to lie to further the cause of Allah the father of all lies , this is just another case of that.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

i think you should read my thread in full. Start from the last page though.
reply to post by jazz10

is that right, read it in full, start on last page....
just keep paradoxing your self there buddy

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The anti-semite crud is spewing out forth thy pores.
Stuxnet put the program back two years.
With all due respect, get some evidence and come talk to me me me meeeeee.
People are being willfully ignorant holocaust denying fools, are
forgetting the thread is not only the comparison of Ahmadinijahi to hitler and

Mimimimi, here comes the Anti-Semite card. You lost control over the discussion, you got no proof for your claims, and now you start insulting people. You lost already, give it up.

Enriching for nukes now

mind you again.

6 months is Zionist BS!

Medical research needs enrichment of 12% - 19,75%, which Iran is doing and the IAEA knows it.

Read the IAEA reports!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

yes read it from the last where it relates to your thread and on page one just may be a connection

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

So you are saying they did not release a video saying the Mahadi is near and it was up to them to usher him in ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I read your Wikipedia and 20% enrichment can make a bomb , a crude one but it can work . Further very little medical equipment needs enrichment to that level and more than likely they will be creating bombs . It is ok to lie to further the cause of Allah the father of all lies , this is just another case of that.

Yea read it Mr., it is INEFFICIENT, that is what it says! How in the world is that going to harm Israel much less "wiping it from the face of earth" a statement you shills claim to be fact, which in fact it is not? It is utter nonsense what you are claiming here, it makes no sense at all. Iran would get a more efficient bomb on the black market!
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Logic? I call it utter nonsense. Iran hasn't attacked another country in 200 years and they won't do it anytime soon, if USrael doesn't attack.

Maybe we should be wondering why? I mean, what is in Iran other than the obvious oil that warrants lying,propaganda and outright deception to justify invading them?

What or possibly who is in Iran that warrants these crimes against the Iranian people?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

So you are saying they did not release a video saying the Mahadi is near and it was up to them to usher him in ?

So? Who the hell cares what they believe in? All religions believe in some kind of crap.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

TextHighly enriched uranium (HEU) has a greater than 20% concentration of 235U or 233U. The fissile uranium in nuclear weapons usually contains 85% or more of 235U known as weapon(s)-grade, though for a crude, inefficient weapon 20% is sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable);[2][3] in theory even lower enrichment is sufficient, but then the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, approaching infinity at 6%235U.[4] For critical experiments, enrichment of uranium to over 97% has been accomplished.[5]
reply to post by ALF88

This is from your link so what says you now ? Truth hurts and just like our USA and all other governments lie to their people so does Iran , you can keep apologizing for them but the Iranian people are pawns just like us and yes they will suffer because of their lying government . Sounds like you work for them as a disinformation agent who hates Jews because your Koran tells you too , try reading verse 5;20 and 5:21 were your Koran tells the Jews the land was given to them by God.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

TextHighly enriched uranium (HEU) has a greater than 20% concentration of 235U or 233U. The fissile uranium in nuclear weapons usually contains 85% or more of 235U known as weapon(s)-grade, though for a crude, inefficient weapon 20% is sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable);[2][3] in theory even lower enrichment is sufficient, but then the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, approaching infinity at 6%235U.[4] For critical experiments, enrichment of uranium to over 97% has been accomplished.[5]
reply to post by ALF88

This is from your link so what says you now ? Truth hurts and just like our USA and all other governments lie to their people so does Iran , you can keep apologizing for them but the Iranian people are pawns just like us and yes they will suffer because of their lying government . Sounds like you work for them as a disinformation agent who hates Jews because your Koran tells you too , try reading verse 5;20 and 5:21 were your Koran tells the Jews the land was given to them by God.

Another shill with the Anti-Semite card. You guys are pathetic, everytime you run out of arguments you come up with that.

INEFFICIENT it says! Are you incapable of reading correctly? A bomb made of 20% enriched Uranium doesn't make sense!
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join