It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If the US and Israel were out of the picture and no possible menace to Iran...... how long do you think it would take to round up all the Jews and Christians and non-muslums in Iran and the surrounding countries and exterminate them under islamic law.?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Amadinerjacket is a nazi? Yes he must be as hes attacking every one arround him and rounding up the jews. Building wall arround people and using ilegal weapons on them. Staveing them into submission and trying to do his worst to create a holohoax. Oops sorry folks, I got it wrong. I meant israhell...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Washington post

Ahmadinejad is about to lose all his power. His side is losing the elections pretty significantly. Bye-Bye.

The search for the next Hitler needs a fresh face.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Washington post

Ahmadinejad is about to lose all his power. His side is losing the elections pretty significantly. Bye-Bye.

Maybe people like you should pay attention to the guy who won power with this vote, and let me tell you it is someone we don't want to get more powerful.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

After they hit 20% enrichment it will only take 6 months
to get to 90% and there's your bomb.

And Presto, Chango (as I wave my magic wand) I now declare this 20% oxide needed to be further refined, cast, machined, and all other components manufactured, fitted, tested (well forget tested), armed, delivered, detonated over one primary target without fail bommmmmmb... Amen. It would be suicidal for Iran to employ a weapon of their own manufacture (and an Isotope "fingerprint") against anyone, anywhere.

OP either regurgitating or knowingly contributing to the whole cast of lies about the current situation in the mideast region. And who is it that calls so casually for war, war, war? Those are the war makers.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sorry but I don't buy it! ..

If we used your logic we could see that the US has "come in peace" to rescue the local populace in how many countries in the last 10 years? Wasn't it the US who took in all those nazi's after WWII? Isn't the CIA a combination of the OSS and NAzi intel agencies?

seems that you have it backwards ...

the US is the one who keeps saying "we come in peace and freedom.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I am American/Iranian and I would say YES he is hellbent but does not have the capital nor military might/resources to do it. The cheap and easiest way is with suicide bombers holding dirty bombs, just wait until one goes off with a Iranian radiation signature on it...

Well at least I would them be shipped off to my fathers country and see it for once in my life, since I speak farsi and am Muslim...

Sniper

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Factual 100% that you do not need 20% enriched uranium for nuclear power people.So why does Iran make it.Not sure if we should attack Iran but they are lunatics.
Also true that once you enrich uranium to 20% it only takes about 5 to 6 months to enrich it to 90% or whatever is needed for a nuclear bomb.Then they would have to find a way to deliver the payload.
Bottom line is Iran is a bunch of lunatics like the Nazis where and have chnaged the strategy for their goal to wipe out Israel.

It would probably take Iran a few more years to be able to launch a nuclear bomb on a missle.But it would not matter then because Iran would have the bomb and it would ignite the whole middle east into a frenzy and nuclear arms race.Just one miss-calculation would start a war and turn it into a nuclear holocaust.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Well yeah, if they do not they will be labeled traitors to the Quran and or spies...do you really think there is freedom of speech in Iran...?

Sniper

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
And Presto, Chango (as I wave my magic wand) I now declare this 20% oxide needed to be further refined, cast, machined, and all other components manufactured, fitted, tested (well forget tested), armed, delivered, detonated over one primary target without fail bommmmmmb. OP either regurgitating or knowingly contributing to the whole cast of lies about the current situation in the mideast region. And who is it that calls so casually for war, war, war? Those are the war makers.

Get over thyself dear sir, before one falls over me me me me meeeeee.
Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Iran 'starts enriching nuclear fuel to 20%' at Natanz
Western powers have urged further sanctions over Iran's nuclear activity
Iran has started the process of enriching uranium to 20% in defiance of the West, Iranian state media says

Iran currently enriches uranium to a level of 3.5%
but requires 20% enriched uranium for its not so cleverly named "research""reactor"
Enriching to 20% would tak.e about one year, using the 2,000 centrifuges at the underground Natanz facility, experts say. But moving from 20% to 90% would take only six months and only require between 500 and 1,000 centrifuges

Enriching for nukes now

They only need mind you 3.5% peacefully enriched for its nuclear civilian power grid
mind you again.

Now lest we not forget about the most peaceful brilliant piece of software
ever made, remember remember this name.
STUXNET

en.wikipedia.org...

Which set them back two years roughly from Tuesday, 9 February 2010 when
it had reached 20% enrichment stage.
That would put the date at February 2012 plus the 6 months to get 90%
were talking right about August 2012.

Yes, Iran has missles that have been tested and could reach israel that was the easy party, all it needs now
is the plutonium filled nuclear warhead to put on the tip.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For all the Pseudo experts and shills here

Enriched Uranium for medical research is 12%-19,75%, and it took Iran two years to enrich Uranium to 20%. Apart from that they are only using 1/10th of the gas centrifuges to enrich Uranium to 20%, therefore all your assumptions, lies and propaganda (aka crap) here mean nothing.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: typos

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Washington post

This jsut means the Ayatollahs want someone who is even worse than Him in power.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Enriched Uranium for medical research is 12%-19,75% therefore all your crap here means nothing.
What the heck does that even mean?
The topic is about Iran building a nuclear bomb.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Washington post

Maybe people like you should pay attention to the guy who won power with this vote, and let me tell you it is someone we don't want to get more powerful.

Isn't this thread about Ahmadinejad being the next Hitler?

So I guess you have already identified the next Hitler? (Ahmadinejad succesor)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Enriched Uranium for medical research is 12%-19,75%, and it took Iran two years to enrich Uranium to 20%. Apart from that they are only using 1/10th of the gas centrifuges to enrich Uranium to 20%, therefore all your assumptions, lies and propaganda (aka crap) here mean nothing.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: typos

Get over thyself dear sir, before one falls over me me me me meeeeee.
Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Iran 'starts enriching nuclear fuel to 20%' at Natanz
Western powers have urged further sanctions over Iran's nuclear activity
Iran has started the process of enriching uranium to 20% in defiance of the West, Iranian state media says

Iran currently enriches uranium to a level of 3.5%
but requires 20% enriched uranium for its not so cleverly named "research""reactor"
Enriching to 20% would tak.e about one year, using the 2,000 centrifuges at the underground Natanz facility, experts say. But moving from 20% to 90% would take only six months and only require between 500 and 1,000 centrifuges

Enriching for nukes now

They only need mind you 3.5% peacefully enriched for its nuclear civilian power grid
mind you again.

Now lest we not forget about the most peaceful brilliant piece of software
ever made, remember remember this name.
STUXNET

en.wikipedia.org...

Which set them back two years roughly from Tuesday, 9 February 2010 when
it had reached 20% enrichment stage.
That would put the date at February 2012 plus the 6 months to get 90%
were talking right about August 2012.

Yes, Iran has missles that have been tested and could reach israel that was the easy party, all it needs now
is the plutonium filled nuclear warhead to put on the tip.

link   

Washington post

Isn't this thread about Ahmadinejad being the next Hitler?

So I guess you have already identified the next Hitler? (Ahmadinejad succesor)

You must be fantasizing. This thread is complete nonsense. All I was trying to say is that the powers that will follow Ahmadinejad are more radical. Therefore wishing him gone won't make the world safer.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by purplemer

lol at your disinfo...

I'd like to point out this map again for those who may have skimmed though the topic and missed it.

Now even though there has been no true and accurate evidence that Iran is actually making a bomb, IMO they would be crazy not to. They clearly know they are our next target, a nuclear deterrent would go a long way to stopping the next US invasion. A country does not carelessly invade a nuclear armed nation, it would be foolish.

The evidence, as our defense secretary Leon Panetta has pointed out, is that they are focusing on building a "nuclear capability." This is the same strategy that Japan uses, they do not actually possess nukes, but have the capability to produce them on short order if the need arises.

Now, should Iran be allowed to have a "nuclear capabilty?" Judging by their ACTIONS and not the 24/7 media propaganda I don't see why not.

And to get fully back on topic, comparing Ahmadinejad to Hilter is completely absurd as many posters above me have pointed out.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slowlyboiledfrog
And to get fully back on topic, comparing Ahmadinejad to Hilter is completely absurd as many posters above me have pointed out.

Here have a refferal on me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You must be fantasizing. This thread is complete nonsense.

Good one!!! Care to back that up with evidence?
Here have a refferall its on me www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slowlyboiledfrog

Originally posted by purplemer

lol at your disinfo...

I'd like to point out this map again for those who may have skimmed though the topic and missed it.

Now even though there has been no true and accurate evidence that Iran is actually making a bomb, IMO they would be crazy not to. They clearly know they are our next target, a nuclear deterrent would go a long way to stopping the next US invasion. A country does not carelessly invade a nuclear armed nation, it would be foolish.

The evidence, as our defense secretary Leon Panetta has pointed out, is that they are focusing on building a "nuclear capability." This is the same strategy that Japan uses, they do not actually possess nukes, but have the capability to produce them on short order if the need arises.

Now, should Iran be allowed to have a "nuclear capabilty?" Judging by their ACTIONS and not the 24/7 media propaganda I don't see why not.

This makes it all the more likely that the U.S. did this because of the insanity hatred and anti-semtic garbage that is all through the Islam world and spreading into Europe as well and the U.K.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join