It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

The hospital on Obama's birth certificate is Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. This is the name the hospital had starting in 1931. In 1971 it became the Kapi'olani Hospital. It has also gone through a number of other name changes over the years as it has merged with other hospitals. It is now the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

If you live in Maricopa County AZ
you can just contact them and ask.

www.mcso.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I didn't really see you explain the bolded section, Particularly the part that starts with the word "Provided".
To me it reads that the parent citizen has to be in the service or in service of the govt, or a child of one of those.

A more thorough snippet, like section A through G, would be good.

I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't know if you are right.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So you would like to forget that his father was not a citizen of this country, brought his young wife to his country to give birth to his son IN HIS COUNTRY, thereby siring a new citizen of Kenya. What the heck is so difficult to accept here? Then, to be adopted later by another foreign citizen.......doesn't take a rocket scientist. Not to forget all the lies, hush monies and legal fees paid by OBAMA to hide the inrformation..... Just disgusting people can't figure it out.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

You can search online for a summary of that section. I even came across a birther site that interpreted that section the same way I did.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

First off no has even proven the claim he was born in Kenya. Second, even if he were since his mother was a US citizen and spent her entire life until 1967 in the US that makes a citizen by birth. Even the Supreme Court states that birthright citizenship is equivalent to natural-born citizenship. So it doesn't matter what nationality his father or stepfather is. All that matters in this case is the citizenship status of his mother. You may not like that his father and stepfather were foreign nationals, but there's nothing legally that can be done about that.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My research indicates the term ‘natural born citizen’s’ definition has been a legal issue since the late 1700s.

President Obama MAY NOT meet the criteria for “Statute, by birth within U.S.” citizenship, however if his mother and he meet the criteria for citizenship under “Statute, by Parentage” then he is eligible for citizenship, but this does not absolutely confer to him "natural born', so please see the following information per:

en.wikipedia.org...
Statute, by birth within U.S.

As of 2011, United States Federal law (8 U.S.C. § 1401) defines who is a United States citizen from birth. According to that law, the following acquire citizenship at birth:

Statute by birth

• "a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"
• "a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe" (see Indian Citizenship Act of 1924).
• "a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States"
• "a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"

Statute, by parentage

Under certain circumstances, children may acquire U.S. citizenship from their parents. The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below):[5]
• If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever legally resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth
• If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth
• If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if
o the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[6] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and
o at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.

However, The US Constitution does not definitively define the phrase “natural-born citizen”, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning.

Recently, The Congressional Research Service has stated that the weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion indicates that the term means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth," including any child born "in" the United States (other than to foreign diplomats serving their country), the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements.

The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions by SCOTUS and some lower courts dealing with the question of eligibility for citizenship “by birth”, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a “natural-born citizen”.

If I was in the same situation as The President currently is, I would want to put this matter to rest once and for all, otherwise history will haunt he and his relatives forever more.

The President could end all this and pre-empt further investigation by any sources by simply, asking thru his Presidential position that the original records be released and examined by an independent forensic research team, and upon being proven ‘real’ ask the documents be placed in the Library of Congress available for inspection by any interested person.

If however, and I doubt it, intentional fraud was involved then it is game over and what a mess.

edit on 1-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: To correct a huge error in my post...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

It been said, the only thing that separates’ Today’s humans from ‘Prehistoric’ cave men humans is electricity…I see why aliens do not want to be known, or have contact with the humans on this tired as planet, with these prehistoric species, with there prehistoric thinking. It would be so far beneath them to interact with humans on this planet.

edit on 1-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
President Obama does not meet any criteria for “Statute, by birth within U.S.” citizenship,

So being born in Hawaii is not being born within the USA?

If I was in the same situation as The President currently is, I would want to put this matter to rest once and for all,

He has put it to rest by showing his birth certificates, but racist birthers refuse to accept them as no bit of paper from Obama will change the fact that a black man is the legal POTUS!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by anon72

Now, I see why aliens from other planets don’t see fit to let themselves be known, to this prehistoric 21 century race of humans…it would be so beneath them.

How do these aliens hide their identity,
Do they have fake birth certificates and such,
You may be on to something here.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It doesn't take much to get Birthers hopes up.

Why doesn't his cowboy issue a warrant for Obama's arrest?

Or maybe Obama should file a lawsuit for defamation...he actually has a case...and I wouldn't doubt that is what this guy is trying to bait Obama into doing. And then he can cry how he is being bullied by the President.

And can someone remind me why I should care what a county sheriff from Arizona has to say about Federal matters??? Jurisdiction anyone???

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't know how to imbed youtube video so here is link. It just can't freaken be any clearer that this!. OPEN YOUR EARS PEOPLE. www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 1-3-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

Edit admits he wasn't born in HI, he was born in Kenya. His wife admits his birthplace was Kenya.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Please provide supporting evidence to the claims that a natural-born citizen requires two US citizen parents. The closest birthers can come is Minor v. Happersett but that makes no claims regarding citizenship outside of that specific case.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
I don't know how to imbed youtube video so here is link. It just can't freaken be any clearer that this!.

Except that video is wrong, it makes the claim "Is he "natural born" according to the Constitution? No. The requirement is that BOTH parents need to be U. S. Citizens"

That is just not true where does the constitution state both parents must be citizens?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Should leave my wife out of this....
edit on 1-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So you would like to forget that his father was not a citizen of this country, brought his young wife to his country to give birth to his son IN HIS COUNTRY, thereby siring a new citizen of Kenya. What the heck is so difficult to accept here? Then, to be adopted later by another foreign citizen.......doesn't take a rocket scientist. Not to forget all the lies, hush monies and legal fees paid by OBAMA to hide the inrformation..... Just disgusting people can't figure it out.

People can not figure out what happens in your fantasy world. They are stuck in this reality with things like facts. But do not worry no one is going to force you come back to reality anytime soon. Have fun!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
President Obama does not meet any criteria for “Statute, by birth within U.S.” citizenship,

So being born in Hawaii is not being born within the USA?

If I was in the same situation as The President currently is, I would want to put this matter to rest once and for all,

He has put it to rest by showing his birth certificates, but racist birthers refuse to accept them as no bit of paper from Obama will change the fact that a black man is the legal POTUS!

OH yes, Spoor, I appreciate your bringing a mistake to my attention and I have gone back and edited my original post to clearly state 'may not', rather than 'does not' as the jury is still out given the new investigation and ongoing controversy.

Although I have seen quite a lot written about this subject, I have seen little which appears to be racist.

I would give you that racism is still alive and hiding around much of the world, but I see nothing to believe that black hatred comprises little more than a tiny minority here in the US.

I would offer that the most important question has become 'was' the President actually born in Hawaii? If he was, then case closed, but given the recent investigation by a 250 person cold case unit of retired police officers and judges whose findings after six months of independent research reports probable cause to believe:

The Cold Case Posse investigators advised Sheriff Arpaio that the forgers most likely committed two crimes: first, in fraudulently creating a forgery that the White House characterized, knowingly or unknowingly, as an officially produced governmental birth record; and second, in fraudulently presenting to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery the White House represented as "proof positive" of President Obama's authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate. I won't add all the article as anyone can find it easily on the internet, and if not email me and I will send you a copy of my press release.

And I would still want to submit the real documents personally to an independent forensic research team and put this matter to rest.

Otherwise, forget being black, President Obama will forever be known and accused by millions as the President who maybe wasn't President afterall because 'he' refused to release the original documents of his birth.

edit on 1-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Okay, from what I understand of the story here and reading what Sheriff Joe himself said, he isn't suggesting proof that Obama wasn't born here. He's stating that the document presented to the public is demonstrably fraudulent. Well, this is no shock. I didn't have to be in a photoshop class long to understand precisely what they're talking about in the tells of it being a computer creation and, in my personal opinion, how unforgivably sloppy it actually was. I'm sure many people are far more advanced with the software and can say quite a bit more. Someone with that pathetic skill level works at the White House?
At SOME POINT....people will have to get to the bottom of this.

The Court HAS ruled on the ability to be President issue, it would seem. On that, it's over unless the Supreme Court takes one of these up directly and I wish they would. We need an absolute and definitive definition of Natural Born Citizen once, for all and FOREVER. Only they can do that. The Consitution ITSELF sure didn't do it.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States
Source

That would be the Constitution's literal words on the matter and it's definitely not helpful when politics are as nasty as they are these days. Regardless though, a higher court has ruled so it's moot. Over.

That still isn't explaining the fake paper, the effort to play games for years now and the work done in fighting the efforts to get a look at this and so many other documents of an official record but technically private nature. Those issues are years and years from being over in any real sense, is my guess....and nothing Obama has done has helped to put them to rest. If anything, the more that has come from that direction, the more questions it's raised.

So Go Joe! I'd say on the narrow focus of his investigation, he proved the document is fake. If the real one isn't about hiding Birthplace...then what? Father? Something else? There is still a real strong stink here that just won't go away.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why would he spend close to a million dollars in hiding his past? HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. BOTTOM LINE. I am screaming because people aren't listening. Come on people, listen to the video.

This video should be listened to by every voter in the USA. PLEASE watch www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Why would he spend close to a million dollars hiding his past?

Just how did he spend that money? care to show some proof that he spent that much hiding his past?

HE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.

yes he is - you shouting a lie does not make it a fact.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join