It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Problem solved and Obama could end this issue forever. One shot. It's done

The problem is not any bit of paper that Obama issues, the problem is a black man is the legal POTUS, and some birthers hate that fact.

[color=cyan]How can someone declare a document a fake when they have never even examined the document?

Maybe for the same reason nobody has ever seen the "real" document,

and declared it real.

No one has ever been in the same picture with the "real" McCoy have they ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
and what about all this ?

• President Obama's Selective Service card was most likely a forgery, revealed by an examination of the postal date stamp on the document;

• Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.

Damning things if true.

Damning to anyone involved in criminal forgeries.

And what if the real big secret is that Obama was actually born in Hawaii in 1958 ?
Would he still be a NBC ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Debunked if you would look at the OP link before ranting and raving just because "Obama" is in the thread title.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

spoor, what you are doing is comendable.

I did it for a long time, others did it before and after me for a long time.

At some point though you just have to admit that you are not speaking with rational people who use logic and facts.

You are speaking to fanatics that live in a realm of fantasy where a known hoaxed "Kenyan" birth certificate holds more credibility than all the officials in Hawaii, dozens if not hundreds of United States Judges, 50 secretaries of state in each state, and the President Of The United States himself...and countless other United States officials. They'll take the internet rumor picture of a "kenyan birth certificate" with no sources over all that.

At some point, all of us that have tried to talk sense to birthers have realized...it's not possible.

I admire your dedication...but there comes a time where you just have to let those that won't listen believe what they will and move on.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

President Obama's Selective Service card was most likely a forgery, revealed by an examination of the postal date stamp on the document;

Any proof that it is really Obama's selective service card - how was it obtained, and if forged it was probably done by a birther.

Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.

As Obama was born in Hawaii, what is the relevance of that? Please detail all the days that information is missing for.

And what if the real big secret is that Obama was actually born in Hawaii in 1958 ?

He was born in 1961 in Hawaii...

Yes

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Haha! This is so funny to me. You people just won't give it up! I'm not a betting man! But I can easily and handily put up my vast fortune of hardly nothing on

1. This thread won't go anywhere but into the endless archives of dead threads
2. Obama won't get thrown out of office, as a matter of fact he will most likely get reelected!
3. You guys won't ever give it up.

If your not happy with the current POTUS, then choose a possible candidate, whether it be Ron Paul(not likely)
Or Mitt Romney/ Rick Santorum(stooges). Join they're campaign, go door to door and all that good stuff. And get them elected. Do it right instead of trying to find meaningless loopholes that won't amount to nothing. Fake birth certificate! What a joke. Get over it people!!

Peace

BTW. I'm for none of them! I'd rather resurrect George Washington and have him fix this mess :-)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

And another User Name resurrected for this special occasion. Welcome back yet again. STILL at it.

Obama will have to answer one way or another. Like it has been said before, this whole mess could just go away with the stroke of a pen. Yet, the resistance and the flippant official response continues on as a reminder that Obama is not accountable to anyone. Period. He'll continue to make jokes in an effort to feed his lemmings.

How long can he keep laughing. With every story like this one more and more doubt is raised in the population. Doubt can be dangerous.
edit on 1-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well that would be a little odd. The Dunhams didn't move to Hawaii until 1960 and Ann didn't meet Barack Sr. until then. But yes, even then Obama would be an NBC. Not only would his mother have been 16 years old making her old enough to pass on birthright citizenship, Hawaii was also a territory of the US at that time making it as good as being born on US soil.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Your video didn't even go into "Chromatic Aberrations', compositing, or anti aliasing and the number of other anomalies other than just LAYER creation which can be done through optimization or OCR.

There are problems with type face, font, mismatched numbers, mismatched DATE, AND DATA (important), mismatched serial numbers (important).

The layers are just one issue.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I'm a little confused. Are you implying that I am using more than 1 login. Because I am who I am. Only one me:-)

I am mostly a lurker but sometimes I feel I must login to give my two cents. Most of the time I get as far as logging in and then give up because I'm waiting on a email from ats with a new password and I immediately don't care lol
edit on 1-3-2012 by Flyzoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by Xcalibur254

father's birthplace...KENYA.....duh.....NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.....

Obama is, he is PRESIDENT too -

He might be PRESIDENT again, hahahaha

These opinions do nothing to further the issue of whether or not Obama is qualified to be POTUS. Just taking your sides and to your party and not paying attention to the facts. When you make a statement like "He might be PRESIDENT again, hahahaha," you are just making yourself look silly and childish. The same goes for the the other side. It doesn't matter who you support or who you want in office, if Obama is found not to be eligible, then he should be removed from office. If he is qualified, then like other people have stated in this thread, just prove it already so we can move along. These investigations wouldn't be going on if we knew without a doubt his eligibility, but they are, and people are spending a lot of money to prove or disprove this, including Obama.

Maybe something will come of this, maybe not, but I think the American public deserves to know whether or not their President is actually in fact eligible to hold his position. This has been going on since Obama has taken office over 3 years ago and we still don't have clear proof, which is kind of disturbing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I have to agree. I am all about Obama being removed from office, but there has to be some sort of solid evidence to do so.

Time after time, all attempts have come up short. It has come to the point that it is more comedy than anything else.

I WANT TO SEE HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!!

But we have to do better than a straw-grabbing desperation that ends in utter failure.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I have to agree. I am all about Obama being removed from office, but there has to be some sort of solid evidence to do so.

Time after time, all attempts have come up short. It has come to the point that it is more comedy than anything else.

I WANT TO SEE HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!!

But we have to do better than a straw-grabbing desperation that ends in utter failure.

I'll one better your reply to Outkast Searcher.

I didn't believe in the 'Birther' nonsense until the White House released the PDF file. I thought it was all 'kooky' up until then.

It was only AFTER I researched the PDF and expert's opinions and ran tests myself, did I become a 'birther'.

Actually I like the name "PDFer" or "Forgererer". I have no proof that Obama was NOT born in the U.S. or is NOT a U.S. citizen. But the PDF....it's BUNK. It's crap. It's a sham.

I'd like to go from there, and I think that is what Sheriff Arpaio is saying too.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Well, he better now. He could be an illegal alien... and Joe knows how to handle that.

illegal alien? But at least one of his parents was an American, correct?

illegal alien Undocumented worker.

I don't buy into this birther arguement, to be honest. Seems like they have been crying wolf for over 4 years now with no meat and potatoes so to speak. At worst the only thing they prove is we haven't had a president in nearly 4 years.

Natural-born-citizen clause of the U.S. Constitution

This requirement was an attempt to allay concerns that foreign aristocrats might immigrate to the new nation and use their wealth and influence to impose a monarchy.
en.wikipedia.org...

Above is the reason for the "natural born citizen clause of the U.S. Constitution" which is what the entire birther arguement is based upon.

Yet, with evidence that 42 of the 43 previous presidents were direct descendants of one King (John Lackland) (foreign aristocrats), and all were related to foreign royalty and nobility, where was the "birther" movement outcry then?

Ironic under current laws in a predominant Christian country Jesus could not legally be president.

edit on 1-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: without meat and potatoes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What new exactly did sheriff joe present in this conference of his? Aside from the same birther claims we've been hearing for sometime now? He's essentially just made birthers wait in anticipation and excitement, only to reveal nothing new from birtherism. Seriously what was the point?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If the birther arguement turns out to be true it only proves the incompetency of government officials and the system itself, depending upon how one looks upon it.

And, that would be a threat to national security, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The sheriff showed that the document was a forgery. Anyone with decent computer skills will know its fake, I downloaded it on the day and I couldn't believe it was sent out like that. Like no one will notice. But yes it happened no one noticed. I feel like this is one big inside joke. No media is reporting that its fake, not even Fox News Channel. It's like the facts are so crazy that no one would believe even it though anyone can download and see for themselves. If aliens are reveal themselves it will turn out exactly like this. There will be definite proof, everyone is gonna see them. But everyone is gonna pretend it's not happening cause it's too crazy.

YES PEOPLE IT'S FAKE! CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT THAT MEANS!? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST DO EXACTLY WHAT'S ON THAT VIDEO! WHO IS HE? WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i dont want to get into the whole eligibility thing but, if it turns out that the administration lied to us and forged documents than he should be impeached...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
What new exactly did sheriff joe present in this conference of his? Aside from the same birther claims we've been hearing for sometime now? He's essentially just made birthers wait in anticipation and excitement, only to reveal nothing new from birtherism. Seriously what was the point?

I think there was an actual presentation before and after most of the videos up on YouTube.

The videos out only are showing a brief edit?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Obama all the way!!!!

If Obama's most powerful enemy's can't prove he is not a legit President, I seriously doubt an attention getter is going to fare any better.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join