It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Trust me I don't like the guy because he doesn't care about what this country stands for AND IS APPARENT ABOUT IT. At least all the others were a little quieter in their ways.

Forget where the guy was born or this or that, yes it is required if we want to do something major about it, but personally I could care less where he is from, he is not here for us. Period.

So get rid of his non representing azz

Public hanging? I like the idea but come on, do you honestly think it would work? People band together now, and you know the second hanging is re-instituted we won't need 2012 African Americans will wipe us out and just be done with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
he proved the document is fake.

No he did not actually, he has not even seen the document so how can he declare it is a fake?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Once again can you prove this claim? The closest birthers come is pointing to his legal fees but he has to pay these every time a birther tries to bring him to court regardless of the outcome.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hey O.S. I will try:

It doesn't take much to get Birthers hopes up.

Again. It isn't a birth issue anymore. It is about law and our society. No one can do anything about Obama being President now.

Now, as far as what does it matter what a County Sheriff from AZ does or says about it. Well, with the determination of the B.C. and SS Card having sufficient probable cause to warrant a crinimal investigation. With that subpoenas can be issued for documents per a Grand Jury, special commission and/or the alike. At that point, the receivers of the subpoenas will either comply & supply the requested infomation and testimony.

Or they can not comply, drag feet, lie etc... and face the actions of the court. But, that also will allow the Sheriff to forward the matter to the State Attorney General's Office for Criminal consideration. At that point, they will get the info one way or another. If not, comtempt of court etc.

As far as why hasn't a warrant been issued for Obama's arrest.... (Come on now... being a bit dramatic aren't we). I know you know that the allegations are not that Obama forged his SS Card and Birth Certificate etc etc. Most likely, someone else did. The actual forgery or fraud etc.

Now, once they get the person/group etc, they start from there and work backwards. If the leads take them to Obama being somehow involved.... conspiracy charges etc (not to mention any Federal violations related to the documents).

So.. big deal... Right? Who's gonna do anything about it. Well. The Citizens of AZ.

The Dept of State has to verify Obamas application for filing in the State as a POTUS canidate. With all the surrounding "issues", Obama may have to present....... his B.C. or SS Card etc. With that, Obama will submit something-hopefully the toliet paper B.C. the stand by today-which is the FAKE one.

Or, he won't file in the state of AZ. "So what anon72... Obama will kick crap without AZ..." Well, there are, I believe, 8 other States with similar concerns and when those States follow AZ. Big problems for Mr. Obama.

That's how I understand it... in laymans terms. Hope all is well.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Okay, from what I understand of the story here and reading what Sheriff Joe himself said, he isn't suggesting proof that Obama wasn't born here. He's stating that the document presented to the public is demonstrably fraudulent. Well, this is no shock. I didn't have to be in a photoshop class long to understand precisely what they're talking about in the tells of it being a computer creation and, in my personal opinion, how unforgivably sloppy it actually was. I'm sure many people are far more advanced with the software and can say quite a bit more. Someone with that pathetic skill level works at the White House?
At SOME POINT....people will have to get to the bottom of this.

The Court HAS ruled on the ability to be President issue, it would seem. On that, it's over unless the Supreme Court takes one of these up directly and I wish they would. We need an absolute and definitive definition of Natural Born Citizen once, for all and FOREVER. Only they can do that. The Consitution ITSELF sure didn't do it.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States
Source

That would be the Constitution's literal words on the matter and it's definitely not helpful when politics are as nasty as they are these days. Regardless though, a higher court has ruled so it's moot. Over.

That still isn't explaining the fake paper, the effort to play games for years now and the work done in fighting the efforts to get a look at this and so many other documents of an official record but technically private nature. Those issues are years and years from being over in any real sense, is my guess....and nothing Obama has done has helped to put them to rest. If anything, the more that has come from that direction, the more questions it's raised.

So Go Joe! I'd say on the narrow focus of his investigation, he proved the document is fake. If the real one isn't about hiding Birthplace...then what? Father? Something else? There is still a real strong stink here that just won't go away.

Wrabbit...
I absolutely agree... the issue of 'natural born' which has been lurking around since around the 1780s needs to be submitted to SCOTUS. I haven't found any information where it was ever submitted.
If SCOTUS refuses to hear the issue then it tells everyone that the court thinks it does not meet the criteria to be decided by the court, and then it is a done deal, and if the court does hear it then they rule once and for all and end this insanity...
And yes, the President has not helped his case at all and in fact has lended by his actions to the 'conspiracy theorist'.
These issues which are used by the two crazy political parties attempting to sabatoge each should be ripped from the election process immediatley and force these A holes in Washington to deal with the real problems facing the US today and into the coming years.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
and I hope he gets charged with applicable punishment and executed.

Someone else who wants a black man lynched - no need for a trial, no need to be found guilty, just charge him then lynch him!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by reaxi0n
and I hope he gets charged with applicable punishment and executed.

Someone else who wants a black man lynched - no need for a trial, no need to be found guilty, just charge him then lynch him!

You were 30 seconds late. I was waiting for you. I was starting to get disappointed

Yes, he happens to be black, and yes, I'd like to see that. I stated the reasons. If you can't handle it, no need to cry.
edit on 3-1-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

he proved the document is fake.

No he did not actually, he has not even seen the document so how can he declare it is a fake?

How do you figure that? The material released today and the press conference says the investigation dealt with the Long Form presented by the White House as a direct copy of the original. It isn't. It's layered, it's modified and it's not even hard to see. I couldn't when I first saw it because I knew about as much about graphics programs as it took to run Print Shop, not Photoshop.
I'm still new and learning...but That document would get me an F at THIS early point for the computer editing mistakes and outright sloppiness.

Now...The White House COULD solve this issue in a heartbeat too. Government finds ways to circumvent or outright make exceptions to everything short of Murder...and ...well, we won't go there. So they can ABSOLUTELY find a way to make an exception on a case basis for outsiders to view that document in the book it sits in, within official state records. Heck... Use Joe there as one of the witnesses and a couple more from that side. Have a couple Obama people on the other side...and lets hear what they all have to say after eyeball viewing the real deal in the actual record room.

See? Simple. Problem solved and Obama could end this issue forever. One shot. It's done. But nooo... The thrill and benefit of the fighting among Americans is only exceeded by the political value of playing us off each other. I'm almost beyond the point of even caring WHAT is hidden anymore. It's about the fact that *SOMETHING* sure seems to be and this has gone on entirely too long.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Problem solved and Obama could end this issue forever. One shot. It's done

The problem is not any bit of paper that Obama issues, the problem is a black man is the legal POTUS, and some birthers hate that fact.

How can someone declare a document a fake when they have never even examined the document?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted but looks like it just came out
Whether this man is legit or not, he HAS to get out of office. My life is worse now than it was 4 years ago!!!
We're supposed to progress...not regress!
He's a lying puppet and most likely, a sham!

Ron Paul 2012

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse on Obama Birth Certificate

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Mega-millionaire Donald Trump today said during an interview with FoxNewsInsider that Barack Obama is having trouble with, and spending millions to fight, the ongoing questions about his birth, his birth certificate and his eligibility to hold office – and the longer the issue goes on, the more he is convinced there are problems with the president’s eligibility.

His newest comments on an issue he first raised in an ABC interview more than a week ago came today on the Fox News Channel.

Ads by GoogleMark levin
Listen to Conservative Talk Shows Right From Your Browser - For Free!
www.ConservativeTalkNow.comHow to Buy Gold
Physical Gold Shipped to Your Door Free Investor Kit. Since 1960.
Goldline.com/Buy-Gold“The fact is if you’re not born in the United States, you cannot be president. He is having a hard time. He spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. I brought it up just routinely. All of a sudden a lot of facts are emerging, and I’m starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country,” Trump said.

Help get TV commercials on the air to bust Obama’s eligibility wide open!

His comments:

YOU DECIDE I now Trump isn't anything to compare but go for it anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am sooo happy that once this fraud of a pos president is in prison and everything he did inbetween vacations and milking the people of this country is null and void.,People will actually see how all these fraudsters who are poloticians will be taken care of and a new kind of leader will take their place..GO JOE!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Whoa.... Thus ends our discussion. You seem to be the sole person around here taking this into the realm of race. This has absolutely nothing to do with race and even the pointy white hat hate types aren't out banging that drum anymore. Obama is also half white, which outright nukes the race argument in it's tracks if anyone is looking objectively.

Have a good night though... Race wars or even debate out of context is a swamp I won't go into. Ever. I'm off.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This has absolutely nothing to do with race

It has everything to do with race - why has the first black POTUS have to supply all these documents that no white POTUS ever did? because some people refuse to accept reality, that a black man is the legal POTUS.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The online PDF "Birth Certificate" which was uploaded onto the White House website is a complete FORGERY.

Anyone like me who knows ANYTHING about PDF or Adobe knew it as soon as we opened the damn thing. The layers stick out like a sore thumb and it's NOT a scanner anomaly.

If people are too ignorant to know this then that is their bag. Because you can't take a day out of your life to look into the matter because you're intellectually lazy or inept, doesn't mean that others are 'fringe' or 'kooky' or 'racist' or 'biased'.

Because YOU can't cut it to understand SIMPLE contemporary software which is in use everyday in millions of people's lives, then it's maybe YOU that needs to catch up.

The PDF Document is a mess and always was....THAT is what needs to be looked at.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is the most in depth recording I've seen.

Sorry if it's been posted.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Anyone like me who knows ANYTHING about PDF or Adobe knew it as soon as we opened the damn thing. The layers stick out like a sore thumb and it's NOT a scanner anomaly.

Turns out you do not know much about PDF or Adobe!

www.nationalreview.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
This is the most in depth recording I've seen.

Sorry if it's been posted.

Great... my email said the tape would not be released until tomorrow.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join