It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why does everyone speak for Obama? This whole thing is such a simple issue. The fact is that, the reasons the Whitehouse gave to the public to excuse away discrepant findings in the digital upload, don't match up when someone else takes the upload and verifies it through specific measures, to conclude that the Whitehouse excuse can't be correct. That is what the posse looked at. Now whether the findings can be confirmed by an outside or governmental source is the question, to explain away user error/misinterpreted settings in the program etc.

No need to argue the details of eligibility, because that wasn't the argument, nor the accusation being submitted. It was a question of authenticity or fraudulent presentation. People jump the gun with this and say that Sheriff Arpaio is accusing Obama of being ineligible to be president. You can still argue why he took it upon him self to allow volunteers to investigate it, but his reasons are that he answers to the citizens of his county's concerns. The thing is, he never announced that an investigation was going to take place, he only announced when it was over, and what was found according to his team.

All Whitehouse would need to do is give an additional explanation to discredit the errors, and have a way for that to be verified. Simple. What I hate is when an issue comes up, people put their time and effort into it, and it gets laughed away. If it is really that ridiculous, then you are only making it more an issue by avoiding it. Persistent "birthers" are only persistent because no one takes it seriously, because if they were correct, the damage is too overwhelming for the public.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by VonDoomen

Oh I wish we could just end this controversy once and for all and get on to the real issues.

Pardon me, but the possibility that a man used fraud to become the president of the United States IS a real issue. It's as REAL an issue as there could ever be.

And the probability that this man used fraud to become POTUS is very good.

His very own history is very puzzling.
His real Kanyan father left his pregnant wife....to marry Ann while he was STILL married, had Obama, divorces her and gets killed in a car accident.
Ann meets/marries Leo/Lolo Soetoro and Obama is off to Hawaii to live with grandparents while Leo and Ann divorce.
Ann dies of cancer.1995
Leo dies of liver failure 1987
In between all that mess....Leo adopts Obama who changed to Barry Soetoro then changes name BACK to Barack Hussein Obama having no personal understanding where the 'Hussein' came from.

And missing are any documents to substantiate any of this. There's no college record or marriage certificate either. His social security card has issues all by itself.

As a president whose motto was 'transparency', I ask ya, who is the all-time number-one hypocrite alive???

I am not a Rep nor am I a Dem. I am a person who has totally given up on this system and deserves answers.
Obama is no better than Bush!

edit on 2-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
All Whitehouse would need to do is give an additional explanation to discredit the errors, and have a way for that to be verified.

Seriously? that's all they would need to do?

First it was "show us the birth certificate". That's all he needed to do. Then Obama provides his BC. BUT, that was not good enough...the goalpost moved and suddenly they needed to see his long form BC. That's all he needed to do. He provided his long form BC. BUT, that wasn't good enough. Now they want him to explain more....and more...and more...it will NEVER end.

Keep in mind that when he provided us with his certificate of live birth; that was more than any other president has ever done AND he was not even required to do so.

He has done plenty to end this birther nonsense...it's the birthers whom continually move that goalpost. I hope he doesn't even dignify this BS with any further response, as it would only be wasted effort.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

News alert. If he wasn't born in Hawaii then guess what? He's ineligible. Didn't you get the memo?

So we were interested in whether the certificate was on legal paper because that would show authenticity.

The paper/certificate was up for scrutiny and apparently didn't pass the sniff test.

Obama is hiding something and I suspect, something big.

There is NOTHING honest about the man. Not his campaign promises nor current rhetoric.
Nothing has changed. We're in worse shape than ever.

Anyone voting for him (or anyone else other than Dr Paul) deserves it when we find ourselves paralyzed ....in a country where we can't afford to leave our own homes!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by bknapple32

....he just didn't have a Nuke (that we could find).

I find it interesting that Iraq was so littered with Radiation that it would = 250 thousand bombs of the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

edit on 2-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

This is sick. What you said here is really disgusting. The U.S invades Iraq and uses depleted uranium in their ammunition from tank rounds, rifle ammo, to bunker busters and you allude to the reader that this is Saddam's doing, by using it as evidence for weapons of mass destruction.

You say depleted uranium is safe to be around. Of course this is a half truth. It is an alpha, beta and gamma emitter. It mainly emits alpha radiation though that can be stopped by your skin or clothes. The thing is though that when a round is fired and impacts it sends off uranium into the air in the form of a fine dust which people breathe in causing health damage. Uranium is not just radioactive it is also very toxic. You wouldn't want to breathe in and depleted U dust.
edit on 2-3-2012 by epsilon69 because: added more

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Can't we just let this go and you guys give it the All-American try come November?

I mean, seriously, even us liberals don't want to see Crazy Joe Biden running the show!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the document was not his BC

this makes me lol

the document is in hawaii, not on the WH website

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Welcome to the home of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Posse. With over fifty different Posses, there are many ways in which the residents of Maricopa County are helping support their local Officers. From assisting with animal cruelty to searching for lost hikers, these volunteers do it all

GOOD GOD MAN!!! Why do the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office let people assist them with committing acts of animal cruelty???

They may want to change the wording on their site.

Indigo5 & [color=ADD8E6] ★

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

TextAll Whitehouse would need to do is give an additional explanation to discredit the errors, and have a way for that to be verified. Simple. What I hate is when an issue comes up, people put their time and effort into it, and it gets laughed away. If it is really that ridiculous, then you are only making it more an issue by avoiding it. Persistent "birthers" are only persistent because no one takes it seriously, because if they were correct, the damage is too overwhelming for the public.

You are one of the few who hit the nail on the head. How can anyone make a judgment if the factual evidence is with held? All the POTUS has to do is simply release all of his records of birth and education and let the citizens of this United States see the truth. Instead he has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars of our money trying to hide all of his past. Now that does not sound like the transparency that he harped on during all of the campaigning that he shouted from the highest podiums in the country. I hope for the sake of the country that he is not what i think he is but what does he offer the people that want to believe him? He sure can't bring unity to this divided country in this way that he choose. He choose not to be honest. The birthers did not choose this path. Obama choose to make birthers out of otherwise honest people who want the truth. Blaming a sheriff for doing his job is the same as hiding your head in the sand. Sooner or later some one is going to come along and kick your rear end. The world is laughing at the most powerful nation to exist. Really sad.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Sorry I got chose and choose mixed up. My excuse is that I am old and being old I have the right to be wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

This is EASY! We all just quit sitting behind our screens, and get out there as a UNIFIED MASS of AMERICANS, and go make our demands.

NO ISSUES will ever get solved by our crooked government. It's up to the PEOPLE to do something. Let's GO! I've got enough rations for a couple months!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
It's hard to get any evidence when everything is INTENTIONALLY SEALED!

Why do birthers continue with this lie?

I tried to get your college records, medical records, passport records etc. but I could get none of them. I also tried to get those same records for the previous 8 Presidents, and again I was unable to get them. I then tried to get those same records for Hilary, Romney,, Paul and could not get them. I then tried to get those same records for my neighbours and friends, and again I could not get the. Somehow everyones records I tried to get must have "sealed" them just like Obama did.

Care to explain that, or will you ignore it as you know you are just spewing a birther made up story?

The records weren't sealed.

Then please show us all Bush's medical records, passport records and complete college records etc. as you claim that they were not sealed.

If you dont show us those records will you admit that the whole "Obama sealed his records" is just made up birther nonsense? Or just ignore it?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

All Whitehouse would need to do is give an additional explanation to discredit the errors, and have a way for that to be verified.

First it was "show us the birth certificate". That's all he needed to do. Then Obama provides his BC. BUT, that was not good enough...the goalpost moved and suddenly they needed to see his long form BC. That's all he needed to do. He provided his long form BC. BUT, that wasn't good enough. Now they want him to explain more....and more...and more...it will NEVER end.

Keep in mind that when he provided us with his certificate of live birth; that was more than any other president has ever done AND he was not even required to do so.

He has done plenty to end this birther nonsense...it's the birthers whom continually move that goalpost. I hope he doesn't even dignify this BS with any further response, as it would only be wasted effort.

So if I ask someone a question and they answer me with a lie, I should stop right? I mean they answered the question! That's what you are saying. I seriously don't understand how its nonsense. Evidence is evidence, and if someone presents the case with evidence of fraud, it should be addressed, regardless of someone's opinions on it. The most funny thing about this entire matter, is that this is about citizens taking the constitution serious, yet this is more important than all the other unconstitutional matters involved with the Obama - Regardless, at least some people are holding small piece of the supreme law of the land with respect.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So we were interested in whether the certificate was on legal paper because that would show authenticity.

Actually the b/c was on the proper paper. A federal law* enacted in 2004 requires the birth certificates of all the states to be printed on "safety paper" or some other contrivance to prevent falsification (including counterfeiting of b/cs, alterations, etc.). Hawaii used this green safety paper; makes it darn near impossible to alter or counterfeit. Among other features, the green pattern seems to drive Photoshop and other common imaging software nuts.

So guess what? Arpaio's self-styled experts are basing their accusations on the fact that the internet scan of the b/c on safety paper drove their Photoshop programs nuts trying to analyze the image. They don't seem to realize that is evidence of authenticity. Instead they come up with gibberish about "9 layers" - with parts of words on different layers; I bet they couldn't produce a document that registers that way!

The Hawaii Dept of Health says it's genuine, and it said this even last year when they had a Republican Governor. At what point do we tell the amateurs to STFU?!

* The federal law is Public Law 108-458, sec. 7211(b)(3)(A), 118 Stat 2826, Dec. 17, 2004; codified at 5 USC sec 301 Official Notes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

So a lie is the best way to go about it, huh?

Good to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

So if I ask someone a question and they answer me with a lie, I should stop right? I mean they answered the question! That's what you are saying. I seriously don't understand how its nonsense. Evidence is evidence, and if someone presents the case with evidence of fraud, it should be addressed, regardless of someone's opinions on it. The most funny thing about this entire matter, is that this is about citizens taking the constitution serious, yet this is more important than all the other unconstitutional matters involved with the Obama - Regardless, at least some people are holding small piece of the supreme law of the land with respect.

This of course assumes the fact that the answer you got to your question was actually a lie. Just because you dont like the answer, and then say the answer is a lie doesnt mean it actually is. None of them presented any evidence that hasnt already been debunked. Thus no more answers are necessary.
edit on 2-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i suggest some people do a search on ATS for this subject "Proof of a DNC Conspiracy to Elect an Ineligible Obama",Its from 2009 I don't know if its a hoax. But if you add that topic to this topic it's over for Obama if not a hoax. basically it would show that obama isn't constitutionally the president of all 50 states only one hawaii and the Nacy Peosi omitted certain documentation in every state except hawaii.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So if I ask someone a question and they answer me with a lie, I should stop right?

Where was the lie? I mean, the State of Hawaii is the only authority on the matter and BOTH times the State of Hawaii certified President Obama's BC. There is no lie. the only deception that continues is the lies brought on by the birthers.

Birthers will never be satisfied. Even if they were satisfied, they still wouldn't vote for Obama. So why should he pander to that nutty, minute segment of Dumbmerica?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Did you just ignore this entire thread to post that oh so witty comment? It doesn't matter where he was born. Under the law at the time his mother could have given birth on the Moon and he would still have birthright citizenship. Maybe you should take your blinders off and actually look at what the law says instead of believing every birther site with an agenda.

Oh boo hoo LOL. I understand the law just fine and my comment was about the Hillary-Cthulu beast, something like Brundle-Fly I suppose? I guess the problem is that when courts and public officials can change reality at the stroke of pen, that leaves me a little disillusioned and all of us a lot of "disenfranchised." When I saw that comment about Hillary needing a make-over, I thought "oh baby uh uh, you just opened the door." As far as Obummer goes, there are billion rumors floating around out there, like anything, I take them with a grain of salt. After being on the internet (arpa originally through Control Data Corp) since 1978 and all the newsgroups since the early 80's, when only intelligent life swam in the seas of electrons (man has that changed), I think I am capable of removing the pepper from the mound of fly.... if you catch my meaning.

But personally, I don't know if Obummer is the spawn of aliens, CIA whores or was made out of testube DNA. I do know, IT does a crappy job, passes treasonous legislation and I hope to hell IT gets charged with treason one of these days soon or when SHTF.

Have a nice day ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/2.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: orgot a word or two

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Illuminati can make anything they want.. especially fake BCs. Im sure Obama has ties with the Rothschilds (Illuminati) and being present day president.. he is just furthering their agenda of world domination (which they are doing a great job of because humans are so ignorant and dumb as shat.. "Deny ignorance?" Humanity defines the word ignorant so deny yourself I guess?)

As a being of Earth, I am so lost and confused with the rest of these "human" incarnates..
This whole "I need proof because my intuition is blocked and im a total retard who will only take scientific evidence and physical evidence too belive anything in this life" mentality
.. is getting ridiculous.

My 6th grade class was much more wise then 95% of members on Ats hahah.. so FACT too!

Oh btw; Obama isnt a born american if you havent figured it out by now
People on Ats that PROVE to people like me that the Illumanati's plan is working great. You cant even think for your god damn self! SO Lost people :S waaakey waaakey please, the world and its people need you to stop sucking the nipple of the elites and become a self-aware being of the Cosmos..

Sorry for the bird-talk.. but seriously people, its everyday you deny the obvious because you dont have mainstream proof (which is the worst of proof because Illuminati order MSM). Its gonna hit us soon, your choice to wake up now or too late Ats.

edit on 2-3-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join