It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

incorrect, grasshopper...natural born means....born of two american citizens, on american soil....barry's problem is that his father was a British citizen...(Kenya was a British colony in 1961).....the purpose, as per the founding fathers, was to insure that our president has no other allegiances....like he would to his parent's birthplace....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

The long form scan that was issued by Hawaii last year has the signatures of Mama Obama and the attending physician (his grown children were delighted to recognize his signature) so the original record of Obama's birth certificate is still available. What is very likely is that, perhaps 30 years ago or so, the original paper records (bound into binders as shown in the photoprint on safety paper) were photographed on microfilm and it is the image from the microfilm that is used to print out the paper copies now. The paper originals in the binders - everybody's from 1961, not just the Prez - were probably shredded and disposed of, long ago, once they had made the microfilms.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

Originally posted by essanance

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Brandon88

There is nothing in there regarding requiring the mother to be 18 years old. Not to mention she was 18 at the time. All that s required is for her to have spent a total of five years living in the US, two of which were after the age of 14. She qualifies for this and thus passes on citizenship to Obama. Of course once again this is all moot as he was born in Hawaii.
edit on 3/1/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

Please show me your proof that he was , im on the fence i have not scene positive proof either way . As usual the Liberals line up on one side and the conservatives on the other .How bout instead of being sheep to your political beliefs you be a good American instead and find the truth

en.wikipedia.org...
Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock)[8]:

1.The person's parents were married at the time of birth
2.One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
3.The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
4.A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Since United States law has changed on this subject, then clearly we need the SCOTUS

to sort it all out and give us a quick ruling.

Hypothetically, if the SCOTUS rules unanimously that Obama is not a natural

born citizen then what happens?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Oh fer flips sake, enough already! Obama's a US citizen. He's also President. Four years of this rubbish is making people like Arpaio (a fame-loving idiot) and Taitz (just an idiot) look like, well, idiots.

I could not disagree with you more, idiot but what you should be concerned about is if he is impeached and that is the beginning of a process of exposing all the creeps, cruds and traitors that have taken my country over, what will you and people like you do?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Yeah but how can you null and void all the people killed by his wide scale support of war and his aggressive stance on foreign policies. Besides he doesn't run anything he does exactly as he is told. There is no such thing as a president in power, only a "puppet in chief".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I agree Eurisko...

SCOTUS best be warming up in the bullpen.

IMHO, I find it exasperating that this issue, which has been recognized since the late 1,700s has not been addressed previously at the highest level.

I would also suggest, SCOTUS refusing to hear this situation for any reason will not resolve this issue.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

And the reverse is true about you , as i have said i dont know what the truth is but i find it funny how both sides attack the other .Why not go find the truth bring it here and end this debate for us all

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by stuncrazy

no, you are wrong....2 american parents=american citizenship.....

So................if his mother is an american, his father a kenyan, and obama born in hawaii....does this make him inelligible? I thought as long as the candidate himself is a natural born citizen then that is all that matters.

Maybe they are trying to cover-up the fact one of his parents is a foreigner or naturalised citizen? Even so it seems immaterial.

As long as the child is born here, it doesn't matter where the parents were born or whether they're US citizens.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I don't think this will ever be truly settled. I'm actually more concerned with how he managed to pay for college. That's the "smoking gun" I'd be going after. I'd be willing to bet my house that he committed fraud on his applications. We'll never know either way though. He's the chosen one by TPTB, and his little sheep (evident by a lot of the comments on her) will defend him and the crimes I believe he's guilty of.

So, just because he was poor and black means he couldn't find a way to go to college? Seriously?

Scholarship, and student loans. I remember during the '08 election Obama mentioned that it took him and Michelle years to pay off their school loans.

What crimes you believe he committed doesn't mean squat if you can't prove any of it.
edit on 3/2/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Maybe Sheriff Joe can clear up Barry's time with Col. Ed Dames?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny
So, just because he was poor and black means he couldn't find a way to go to college? Seriously?

The color of his skin has nothing to do with it. He's half-white too, remember? Yes, his financial means do play a role. His mother wasn't exactly a Kennedy or Bush with her pocket book.

Scholarship, and student loans. I remember during the '08 election Obama mentioned that it took him and Michelle years to pay off their school loans.

What scholarships? Haven't heard he got any. He's SEALED everything!

What crimes you believe he committed doesn't mean squat if you can't prove any of it.

You can't prove a negative. Unless his college applications are released, we'll never know. By your analogy, saying "prove you're not a child molester" is just fine. In Obama's own words, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." Yet, he hides his college records. Personal, what I SUSPECT is that he got scholarships by using his Indonesian passport, and claimed to be a foreign student.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

As long as the child is born here, it doesn't matter where the parents were born or whether they're US citizens.

But it does matter where the parents were born as it relates to the definition of a "Natural-Born Citizen." Plain ole citizen, sure, but "Natural-Born" has more requirements (some of which are muddled thorugh common law and past precedent).

edit on 2/3/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Funny how both sides attack each other and call each other idiots. All the way from before this impartial examination from criminal investigators, cops and attorneys, to after the investigation. Nothing's changed. With this investigation, there is now probable cause for a congressional investigation. And if that happens, which it probably won't, only then would impeachment proceedings begin if their investigation yields the same conclusions, or worse.

Obama's chances for re-election are getting slimmer by the day. Because there is enough in that one video of Arpaio's findings at this point, to create extreme serious doubt about the legitimacy of his presidency. Been saying it all along: where there is smoke there is usually fire. And the suggestion to turn the SS card fraud over to postal investigators was a good one, for starters.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Do you enjoy that he continued us in Iraq 3 years longer than he said he would?

Fun Fact:

President Bush's administration set that time table for America's exit from Iraq. The press conference that President Bush and the Leader of Iraq announced this was made, but recieved less news coverage because of what happened at that news conference:

President Obama was merely abiding by the agreement made between President Bush's administration and the Iraqis.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Wrong.

You're arent doesn't need to be a US citizen... if you're born in the US, you're naturally born... end of story...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
BS translator...since few folks on here seem to speak "birther"

From the OP/WND article..

Arapaio, known for his strict enforcement of immigration laws, commissioned the investigative team after local citizens presented him with a petition

"Local Citizens" = Local Birthers...a fringe local TP wing...that has been established.

"Investigative Team"? = those same birthers/wannabe cops.
From the Maricopa County Sheriff's "Posse" sight.

Welcome to the home of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Posse. With over fifty different Posses, there are many ways in which the residents of Maricopa County are helping support their local Officers. From assisting with animal cruelty to searching for lost hikers, these volunteers do it all

The folks he calls "Investigators" are simply wannabe cops that he lets do crap as long as it isn't real police work.

from WND

Mike Zullo, Arpaio’s lead investigator, said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

"his team believes"? OK...what about you Joe? Well let's just focus on "Believes"...that is a pretty strong word..let's see what Joe actually said.

“Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures

Hey Joe...what's with this "may have" stuff? WND just told us the sentence before that you "Believed"...oops, I mean your "help get the cat out of the tree" posse.

Arpaio believes a congressional investigation might be warranted and has asked that any information relevant to the investigation held by other law enforcement agencies be forwarded to his office.

Hmmm. I am starting to think that WND actually asked sheriif Joe to approve it's article. Cuz there is so much "cover your ass" language in here.

The investigators contend the videos illustrate their conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan is enhanced by Optical Character Recognition, OCR, and optimized.

OMG...wait...are you telling me their big evidence is the OCR nonsense that has been debunked ad nuaseum by actual experts?????

That mean that "person of interest" that they are eager to find is that idiot fraud that briefly claimed he created the certificate? Geez...these guys could have done thier whole "investigation" on ATS!! Cuz all of it has been debunked thoroughly here.

Arpaio emphasized that the Hawaii Department of Health needs to provide, as part of the full disclosure, evidence regarding the chain of custody of all Obama birth records, including paper, microfilm and electronic records to eliminate the possibility that a forger or forgers may have tampered with the birth records.

No Joe....he doesn't need to play fetch with rabid dogs. He doesn't need pretend that your volounteer birthers have any authority and you...Joe are a coward, hiding behind a bunch of unstable folks that you shamelessly used to come up with this already debunked nonsense so that you might try to grasp to your quickly fleeting moment in the spotlight.

Nothing in his conference carried any legal authority and whenever it looked like he might risk endangering himself too much, he spoke in terms of what his non-official "investigators" found or believe.

Desperate, desperate debunked nonsense and Joe looks to be both a publicity hound, willing to use folks for that end and a coward.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Completely untrue.

This distinction is one made only by birthers.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathappenedoverthere
I honestly don't think Obama was born in Kenya. I am absolutely certain he was born in Hawaii. I mean what would the elite gain by electing a Kenyan born president?

I'm honestly not sure about his birth location...but as noted by others, that really isn't an issue it looks like we'll see absolute closure by the end of his time in Office. Perhaps that is just as well, now that it isn't really a choice anyway.

What would they gain? Consider this one...in the realm of strictly hypothetical. If they did groom, train and support a man into the Presidency from past position of almost total unknown status and obscurity, then it would represent an very high level of investment. What better way to protect and insure that human investment than to have the ultimate stick to whack him over the head with if he forgets who he serves while in Office, and it isn't the American people.

Blackmail.....that is what they would gain. Blackmail at the ultimate level. If Obama plays nice nice, they keep things all protected and quiet. All is well. If Obama gets frisky....well, some people on the right start finding things they would't have otherwise.....if that isn't enough, then maybe real investigators like we saw in Georgia, become involved. Sooner or later....Obama either gets into line and behaves, or he watches it actually play out to his total destruction.

Of course.. that's hypothetical. Entirely so. You'd asked what they could possibly have to gain by directing a man into office with a lot to hide though? It's something they consider as the most basic point in something like a Security Clearance investigation. What Obama did or is hiding has taken on a life WAY beyond what it likely IS for importance.....because of the acts taken to hide it at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

But it does matter where the parents were born as it relates to the definition of a "Natural-Born Citizen." Plain ole citizen, sure, but "Natural-Born" has more requirements (some of which are muddled thorugh common law and past precedent).

No, it doesn't matter.

I work for the US government and this issue comes up every single day. If you are born here, it does not matter where your parents are born. This goes for children of Mexican illegals to people like me, whose ancestors have been here since Jamestown and the only people more native are Native Americans. That's part of the reason they come here--their kids are automatically citizens. Are you trying to say that the people who were born here and whose parents came through Ellis Island aren't citizens?

www.fas.org...

When Article 1 of the Constitution was written, nearly every single person in the new country was born a British subject. The "natural born" means born on US soil and includes those born here when we were still subject to the Crown. The first president born after the US became a country was Martin van Buren.

So unless you're saying that Hawaii isn't US soil, you got nothing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well maybe I was wrong that Sheriff Joe and WND were just desperate for PR....

It appears that the "volounteer" "cold case posse" got MONEY....money, money, money...If you hate Obama, please donate!

Meanwhile, WorldNetDaily has been engaging in a more direct form of bribery by raising money to help fund the posse investigation.

A December 26th column by Joseph Farah begs readers to donate to the fund, declaring it "probably America's last chance to salvage the integrity of the Constitution for all time."

Farah's column has been sent out at least eight times since the beginning of the year to WorldNetDaily's email subscribers as a solicitation to donate.

That email links to a page at WorldNetDaily's online store where you can donate to "fund independent investigations of Obama's eligibility," adding, "A portion of all contributions will go to support WorldNetDaily's efforts, with another portion going to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse, set to issue its report in February 2012." WorldNetDaily has sent out at least three email solicitations promoting this fund since the beginning of the year. WorldNetDaily provides no details on exactly what that funding split will be.

I wonder what the split was between Sheriff Joe and Volounteers he selected to get paid. Any mention in the news conference what the take was?....$...cha-ching.

For very little work, by the way. They got their whole case from Jerome Corsi.

Corsi was apparently the first to line-up and testify before the posse. A November 1st article stated that Corsi "spent 18 hours over a two-day period in Arizona briefing the Cold Case Posse on a wide-range of evidence regarding Obama's eligibility."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I am always slightly conflicted when I see the immoral scamming the immoral out of money.

I usually account for some segment of those contributing money as having genuine psychological issues, and then it just seems gross and wrong to capitalize on those folks.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join