It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The US Constitution provides no definition for the term natural-born citizen. As a result this clause must be defined and clarified. The job of defining and clarifying laws falls to the courts. The courts have consistently defined birthright citizenship being equivalent to natural-born citizenship. Therefore, the term natural-born citizen is legally defined as birthright citizenship.

Would this have to go to the US Supreme Court to make the decision whether Obama

is or is NOT a natural born citizen?

Hypothetically, if the SCOTUS rules Obama is not a natural born citizen then.....what

happens?
edit on 2-3-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The US Constitution provides no definition for the term natural-born citizen. As a result this clause must be defined and clarified. The job of defining and clarifying laws falls to the courts. The courts have consistently defined birthright citizenship being equivalent to natural-born citizenship. Therefore, the term natural-born citizen is legally defined as birthright citizenship.

The term " natural born" means what it says, to be born naturally, and that does not mean any person acquiring citizenship in any other way. You have to be born in the USA. Arnold Schwarzenegger knew this or he would have tried to run for the Presidency.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I would just like to say that the Sheriff never said that Obama's actual birth certificate doesn't exist, nor that he is not a valid US citizen, only that the birth certificate presented was a forgery and thus a crime.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
This is of course, political theater you know.

And really boring theater...at that! '
'

Will charges be brought? I doubt it.

Bill Clinton was impeached and later acquited for lying under oath about his sex scandal.

Richard Nixon was given a presidential pardon about the watergate scandal.

The Judicial will claim no one has standing outside the Justice department to make any case against the POTUS.

Considering the subordination of the Justice Department under the Executive branch that doesn't seem like a realistic scenario.

Exactly!

And the executive branch is under subordination of the IRS, which is under subordination of the FED, which is under subordination of the IMF.............

Congress is 9/10ths behind immunity for any club members - so forget about them.

I think only house representatives can be impeached, found guilty and then sent to jail. Senators and above you get a free pass, unless you backstab someone important and they come after you with the wrath of satan.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would just like to say that the Sheriff never said that Obama's actual birth certificate doesn't exist, nor that he is not a valid US citizen, only that the birth certificate presented was a forgery and thus a crime.

BInGo!
You are exactly right.
That has got to be the post of day which everyone should remember when discussing this topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by Xcalibur254

She was not 18 at the time of his birth therefore not a citizen of the U.S. is that enough for you?
And Im speaking about his mother she was barred from U.S. immigration law at the time she had not been a resident of the U.S. for 5 years yet.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

This is just stupid. A person born on US soil is a US citizen the second they are born. Period. Anne Durham was born on November 29, 1942 in Wichita, Kansas. It doesn't matter how old she was when she had him.

He's a US citizen. Get over it.
edit on 3/2/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Maxmars
This is of course, political theater you know.

And really boring theater...at that! '
'

Will charges be brought? I doubt it.

Bill Clinton was impeached and later acquited for lying under oath about his sex scandal.

Richard Nixon was given a presidential pardon about the watergate scandal.

The Judicial will claim no one has standing outside the Justice department to make any case against the POTUS.

Considering the subordination of the Justice Department under the Executive branch that doesn't seem like a realistic scenario.

Exactly!

And the executive branch is under subordination of the IRS, which is under subordination of the FED, which is under subordination of the IMF.............

Congress is 9/10ths behind immunity for any club members - so forget about them.

I think only house representatives can be impeached, found guilty and then sent to jail. Senators and above you get a free pass, unless you backstab someone important and they come after you with the wrath of satan.

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives.
- Perjury -

But not removed from office by the US Senate.

Bill Clinton was also temporarily disbarred from practicing law.
He paid a $25,000 fine and his law license was suspended for 5 years.

Apparently, lying under oath is a no no.

link   

reply to post by manna2

And I have now provided what that last section means twice now. I have even said you can search for that proviso on the internet and you will find lawyers explaining what it means in simple language. They agree with the way I have read it. All the sections left out allow for is the ability for children born to employees of an embassy or in the military to confer birthright citizenship upon their children even if they have never set foot in the United States.

This is why John McCain is a US citizen. He was born in Panama on a US Navy base while his father was stationed there. People tried to say that he's not a citizen either because he wasn't born on US soil. But he is.
edit on 3/2/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

link   

Cease that use of reason and rack that club of logic, Friend!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The SCOTUS has pretty much already ruled on this. In United States v. Wong Kim Ark the SCOTUS determined that Wong Kim Ark was a US citizen by birth which made him a natural-born citizen despite neither of his parents being a US citizen. In this case the SCOTUS equated birthright citizenship to natural-born citizenship. Furthermore, its leading precedence was Lynch v. Clarke which explicitly defines natural-born citizenship as birthright citizenship.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

It's natural-born, not native-born. I, and the courts, define natural-born citizenship as one who naturally has their citizenship bestowed upon them at birth. In other words birthright citizenship. Obama has birthright citizenship.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You are a vile and
Evil clone

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Art I US Const. (candidate for congress)
No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.

Art I US Const. (candidate for Senate)
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen

Art II US Const. (candidate for President)
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

For Congress: 25 years old, and US citizen for seven years.

For Senate: 30 years old, and US citizen for nine years.

For President: 35 years old, natural born citizen, or ( being a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted.), and living in the US for 14 years prior to election.

NOTE: Obama was not alive at the time the Constitution was adopted. therefore he would have to be a natural born citizen, not an immigrant such as is allowed for Senate, and for Congress. In fact, even natural born citizens must be living in the US for 14 years prior to running for President of the US.

There is a big difference to being an immigrant citizen, and being a natural born citizen.

Here's a link to the US Constitution.
www.archives.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives.
- Perjury -

But not removed from office by the US Senate.

That is because he was acquitted of the charges. If he was convicted then he would have been stripped of his presidential duties, his immunity revoked(if congress has immunity from public prosecution then so does pr and vp?) and possibly tried for contempt of court in a criminal case.

Bill Clinton was also temporarily disbarred from practicing law.
He paid a $25,000 fine and his law license was suspended for 5 years.

Apparently, lying under oath is a no no.

I have heard of "sworn witnesses" for hire.
Of course one should expect more from our "elected officials".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't think this will ever be truly settled. I'm actually more concerned with how he managed to pay for college. That's the "smoking gun" I'd be going after. I'd be willing to bet my house that he committed fraud on his applications. We'll never know either way though. He's the chosen one by TPTB, and his little sheep (evident by a lot of the comments on her) will defend him and the crimes I believe he's guilty of.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Art I US Const. (candidate for congress)
No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.

Art I US Const. (candidate for Senate)
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen

Art II US Const. (candidate for President)
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

For Congress: 25 years old, and US citizen for seven years.

For Senate: 30 years old, and US citizen for nine years.

For President: 35 years old, natural born citizen, or ( being a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted.), and living in the US for 14 years prior to election.

NOTE: Obama was not alive at the time the Constitution was adopted. therefore he would have to be a natural born citizen, not an immigrant such as is allowed for Senate, and for Congress. In fact, even natural born citizens must be living in the US for 14 years prior to running for President of the US.

There is a big difference to being an immigrant citizen, and being a natural born citizen.

Here's a link to the US Constitution.
www.archives.gov...

We should forward this thread to Chief Justice John G. Roberts.

If the SCOTUS takes this case then Obama will pack his bags.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow! The Birthers have more lives than a cat!

What next? His kids are illegitimate?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Wow! The Birthers have more lives than a cat!

What next? His kids are illegitimate?

Clearly, there is something going on here.

We want Joe Biden to take over as POTUS. Let Hillary run for the DNC.

Hint: She needs a makeover and a VP.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by anon72

An illegal immigrant? Really? So now you're suggesting that his mother, his grandparents, and everyone else on his mother's side of the family forged their birth certificates as well? As long as the mother of a child is a US citizen that child is also a US citizen regardless of where they're born. Of course I'm not seeing anything here that wasn't addressed when the birth certificate was first posted so all of that is a moot issue as Obama was born in Hawaii.

I suppose you were there in Hawaii wearing your rose-colored-glasses when he was born, if he was born, waiting with your catchers mitt and greens whilst she popped IT out?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/2.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I agree with all of the above but how does obama not fill the required criteria. I am puzzled. He was born in hawaii as evidenced by the certificate of live birth. Apparently that is what they call the birth certificate in hawaii.

Donald Trump played the birther card, lost and was humiliated. I can't believe some people still think his birth certificate is fake.

His parents were not born in the USA and that is what might becausing grief to some strict constitutionalists, especially those of the right movement. I would let it go as we have more important issues to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join