It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How does one enjoy the fireworks when looters have stolen all the beer?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This Is a copy and paste job of my own post on another thread here just minutes ago,

Excellent thread and right off the bat S&F, I am learning stuff that is both shocking and almost unbelievable but I do think it is in fact believable sad to say.

One thing I have noticed in the past few months on various threads ( bankers resigning, unsupportable debt and likes) Is that there is no naysayers.

No debunkers no one saying this is all fine and go back and watch the Simpson's and laugh at the world.

As far as ATS goes this is a red flag bigger than anyone can imagine, just hit any thread (but the financial ones) and you will find debate, bans, warnings, so on and so on.

Not here in this thread or any other thread of similar topic..

This is what I find interesting, Where are the government shills to calm the masses?

No shills means this is undeniable and unfixable for lack of a better word and I know it is not a word.....

Good luck to us all for the carnival we are about to enjoy but can't afford.
Regards, Iwinder

I would also like to say to the OP thanks for the great threads involving the bankers etc going down..
Great reading and very informative but it sure does put up the hairs on the back of my neck.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I would like to see any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, to confirm the arrest/interrogation of Geithner.

I think the Lord Blackheath info, with documents provided by the "White Hats' , were supposedly imcriminating for Geithner and others, but it's not clear to me why the NYPD would be the ones arresting him for any international finance activities, or whether anyone in the US with the power to do anything about all this financial corruption even cares.

When I searched yesterday, all I found were echoes of Fulford's post, with no additional info anywhere to confirm or refute that part of the post.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I prefer to mix mine with Coke Cola instead of redbull, its in my emergency rations too.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I agree with your positive statement! Fear is the enemy, and they have been breeding fear for some time now.

It is our job to help our friends and neighbors develop the capacity to comprehend the incomprehensible. We must help pull their heads out of the sand to kick the transformation into high gear.

I have been talking to many people over the years about the world in which they live. Many people are not open to anything other than the status quo, as portrayed by their television set. But others have been willing to listen and somewhat understand that something is coming...regardless of what it is.

So I agree. Those of us that are privy to the current state of affairs needs to talk more openly about what is occurring, what may occur and pave the way for officials to engage corruption once the public is on the same page.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
kauilapele.wordpress.com... otiations-continue-the-cbs-news-network-in-the-us-has-broken-with-the-cabalist/

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked. Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country. Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is also proving to be very talkative, sources in Europe say. Berlusconi has been released. Meanwhile, meetings between White Dragon Society representatives and South Korean government officials last week in Seoul were very productive. is first report further on the ongoing chaos in Europe and the US before returning to the Asian negotiations. In general what has happened is that dozens of high level informants have come forth in the past weeks and detailed testimony by them is being gathered. Apart from Geithner and Berlusconi, the talking big fish include members of the Rothschild family who have come forth with startling information.

If correct, I was exited until i read the part i bolded.
1 question popped into my mind instantly when i read that.

If this turns out all to be correct ,then...

WHY?
why now?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
If this turns out all to be correct ,then..

WHY?
why now?

"The last act of a dying empire (financial) is to loot the treasury"

"The rats are leaving a sinking ship"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
dont know if you have this one yet

www.abc.net.au...

mark arbib...the labor government power broker and so called "king maker" made a shock resignation 2 days ago.

here is where it gets really interesting. he has been outed in wikileaks.

www.westender.com.au...

let me know if you had this one. big news here in australia.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

But why would rothschilds ,any of them , all of a sudden step forwards as informants. They have been in the shadow all this time. How does this benefit them ,are they sacrificing themselves and others among them for their own 'greater good'.

What is there to loot if there is nowhere to go.

Or did something go on behind the curtains that has indeed stood up to them all this time afterall and suceeded ?

edit on 28-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't believe in a Deus Ex Machina -- a miracle that comes down and saves the day. It's OK to hope for some secret cabal of good guys, aliens, or some deity -- but it's historically a bad idea to depend on one.

There was no rescue for far more deserving children, dying in Darfur, or in the Holocaust... and I don't believe that there is going to suddenly be some force of heretofore silent FBI, or other agency, that was quietly waiting for evidence before cracking down on the MASSIVE FRAUD and corruption in our banking system -- not only in the US, but the world.

>> Want a PEAK behind the scenes of what is really going on? Read this; Wikileaks document dump on security firm Stratfor
THAT is the smoking gun. The Mossad, CIA, Goldman Sacks and the rest of the usual suspects, all working together with private security firms, mercenaries and alleged enemies to orchestrate banking, war policy, and track and destroy activists who stand up and complain.

>> What do I think is going on?
Rats leaving a sinking ship... you see, in 2008, the crisis that was blamed on about $65 Billion in mortgage defaults of poor people who were ripped off (called sub-prime loans even though they made bankers money on the interest, and then on owning the property) was caused because all these banks were over-leveraged betting their ill gotten gains. When the basis of these over-leveraged bets lost value -- their "pretend" money losses were greater than their REAL holdings.

It's been estimated that the CDS market was about $1.4 Quadrillion dollars. No, that isn't a typo.

The Bailout of $750 Billion was followed by about $2 Trillion behind the scenes -- but that was most likely to deal with the interest, as all the trades were being resolved --- because it turns out that EVERYONE was lying (like the credit rating agencies).

So the rich guys who were just rich because they had banks, followed the advice of the rich guys who are rich because they've played the world markets like a fiddle their entire lives. And so when the Big Collapse happened, the orchestrators used their influence in government and the Fed (and I figure, that short list at LEAST includes Goldman Sacks execs), and they saved everyone's bacon.

So either you are RICH and in line with the Disaster Capitalists, or you are Poor and honest. See where this is going?

>> What a lot of fans of fascism don't understand, is that there is only ONE WINNER. One Bank, one Military, one big enchilada in each category. When the Super Rich wean themselves of all the Stupid Rich who have no backbone -- maybe we aren't witnessing a "come to Jesus moment" but are in fact watching their CONSOLIDATION OF POWER.

WE will probably know better in hindsight what is going on -- I don't presume to know enough from a few blogs, and wishful thinking. We've all been playing at a game that's been rigged by the house for some time.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So, basically all we can do is keep our eyes open, share any info we get on ATS as long as the internet is available and don't fall prey to panic. Again, I am too wound up to sleep. How long can THAT go on, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

This is very interesting to me. My dads friend, who's a multimillionaire several times over from international currency exchange, told him a year or two ago to buy bunches of dinar because he either new first hand what's going to happen or has excellent skills in remote viewing, probably both IMHO, that it was going to increase in value bunches!!! There more good than evil. Besides evil & evil people never win. Great thing to come I hope. Live long and prosper. Z

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The resignations of banks that aren't doing well, as well as prosecutions for banking officials that have been caught with their pants down isn't that troubling.

However, all the central bank officers that are resigning either for "personal reasons" or "disagreements" is certainly troubling.

From the outside it looks like something major is going down with central banking. Perhaps new policies are being implemented or there is something afoot that these people won't be a part of.

Oh that makes me think about something...

Basel III is coming our way right? The new policies and "rules" that would make banking more transparent...Maybe this is the policies you are referring to, I know a lot of major bankers and political figures were highly AGAINST the implementation of a 3rd version of the Basil agreements...

Hmmm

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Interesting thread!

Yesterday I stumbled upon the following video and I wonder is it has anything to do with the subject of this thread

www.youtube.com... (copy and paste in your browser)

Description: Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

edit on 28-2-2012 by XyZeR because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by XyZeR because: (no reason given)

I personally think this is directly related. The fact that possibly millions of people have seen the video is astounding!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What if most of these people are just patsy's who were doing other peoples bidding and now have been used as scapegoats to take the blame? What if the real bad guys replace them as our financial saviors?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
This Is a copy and paste job of my own post on another thread here just minutes ago,

Excellent thread and right off the bat S&F, I am learning stuff that is both shocking and almost unbelievable but I do think it is in fact believable sad to say.

One thing I have noticed in the past few months on various threads ( bankers resigning, unsupportable debt and likes) Is that there is no naysayers.

No debunkers no one saying this is all fine and go back and watch the Simpson's and laugh at the world.

As far as ATS goes this is a red flag bigger than anyone can imagine, just hit any thread (but the financial ones) and you will find debate, bans, warnings, so on and so on.

Not here in this thread or any other thread of similar topic..

This is what I find interesting, Where are the government shills to calm the masses?

No shills means this is undeniable and unfixable for lack of a better word and I know it is not a word.....

Good luck to us all for the carnival we are about to enjoy but can't afford.
Regards, Iwinder

I would also like to say to the OP thanks for the great threads involving the bankers etc going down..
Great reading and very informative but it sure does put up the hairs on the back of my neck.

Regards, Iwinder

Right, I didn't think much about it but now that you point it out...

After all, this thread hosts content from Wilcock and Fulford, which usually turn into shill-fests and flaming contests. I have yet to see a troll or shill in any of the threads concerning this situation...

Hmmm, thanks for pointing out, it does come out as odd!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just wikipedia'd the White Dragon Society and they do not exist.
White Dragon Society
Any comments?
edit on 28-2-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
National news in my country says nothing about this... odd?

Its like Texas hold em, the last man wins the jackpot....
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice
I just wikipedia'd the White Dragon Society and they do not exist.
White Dragon Society
Any comments?
edit on 28-2-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

The White Dragon Society exists as an official Japanese society. It was in trouble last year because they were accepting donations illegally. They have registered as an official society as of June 2011 I think, so they could legally accept donations.

This is according to their own words, I don't know why they aren't on Wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i don't really agree with the fact satan had to be brought into it. Why do they have to be satan worshippers? can't they just be assholes?

but # gets worse and worse regardless... beware the ides of march! right around the corner

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join