It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Fantastic!

I've been following this whole 'Arrests/Resignations' saga for 4 years now from various sources.

And now that it's actually happening... I'm just so full of joy!

Fulford has stated that the plan is to give every person on this planet $100,000.

Now that would be handy!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Not really. Money is nothing. What has happened is we have allowed ourselves to kneel to money. Everything involves money, revolves around money, influenced by money, and determined by money. Wars are waged for profit and also to give a slumping economy a kick up the arse, but the carry on with regards to Iran?? I wouldnt be hasty because i dont think we are privy to what the real reasons are.
At a stretch i would say technology thats free and may solve the energy crisis going on globally, dont ask why, i just do. I also think that this may be the reason why its being dressed up as nuclear weapon preparation so that they the Iranians can be stopped. SHTF situation for the energy giants who make millions£$ in profit annually and have the nerve to say during the winter months that the price rises are unavoidable because of demand etc?

Can I swear? Just once!!
Free clean energy technology will mean the end of the world for the energy companies, if you think about it, so who sits at the top of these energy companies, more so.......what would their reaction be to the introduction of free energy technology? I am sure it will be with open arms

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The resignations of banks that aren't doing well, as well as prosecutions for banking officials that have been caught with their pants down isn't that troubling.

However, all the central bank officers that are resigning either for "personal reasons" or "disagreements" is certainly troubling.

From the outside it looks like something major is going down with central banking. Perhaps new policies are being implemented or there is something afoot that these people won't be a part of.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by galactictuan

Not really. Money is nothing. What has happened is we have allowed ourselves to kneel to money. Everything involves money, revolves around money, influenced by money, and determined by money. Wars are waged for profit and also to give a slumping economy a kick up the arse, but the carry on with regards to Iran?? I wouldnt be hasty because i dont think we are privy to what the real reasons are.
At a stretch i would say technology thats free and may solve the energy crisis going on globally, dont ask why, i just do. I also think that this may be the reason why its being dressed up as nuclear weapon preparation so that they the Iranians can be stopped. SHTF situation for the energy giants who make millions£$ in profit annually and have the nerve to say during the winter months that the price rises are unavoidable because of demand etc?

Can I swear? Just once!!
Free clean energy technology will mean the end of the world for the energy companies, if you think about it, so who sits at the top of these energy companies, more so.......what would their reaction be to the introduction of free energy technology? I am sure it will be with open arms

You're right. The money is certainly only going to be temporary.

Once the free energy tech gets released, and also all the replicator-type technology (already happening with 3d printers and that)..

We would then evolve into a Star Trek-type future where there is no money.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
great stuff guys.... has anyone considered that anonymous (or whoever) might have gotten some serious dirt on these guys (satanic ritual footage/hacked phones/whatever) and that this is the very major event that was promised to occur this month??

just an idea, and if that's not the case then i don't trust this situation at all and suspect something much bigger is going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yes everyone get excited, these resignations concide with all sorts of predictions about 2012.

Higher beings, more advanced than us, are here to help us, they want to help us. They are here to bring us in to a new era, a golden age that is brought into reailty by the cosmic events surronding 2012. They say the first step of changing our world is to arrest and detain all the dark "cabal" that run our world. This is the first major prediction that has taken place so far and it is coming to pass. They say they are ready to make major arrests, mass arrests, very soon, but they don't think our populations are ready, we need to wake more people up. Go search channelings or any of these key words to verify all this. Check out recent channelings and countless website that predict these arrests.

It is time get ready.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Spread this news far and wide it is very important, we need this information out to as many people as possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Forgive me for being cynical, but lets not get too excited here. This whole scenario has con-job written all over it. Whatever is "going down" will eventually be to our detriment, not to our benefit. There may be a few "sacrificial lambs" that come out of this. But the vast majority of these soulless creatures will not have a hair on their head perish.

As to free energy, and a "Star-Trek future". Don't hold your breath boys, or you'll be looking like "blue Fugates".

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This eerily reminds me of a rather odd thread I read that was on ATS about a month ago.

I wonder if it ties in to the resignations and what is mysteriously going down?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a copy from the thread which basically sums up the material:
“Your response was, ” “We” is a group of us who are involved in the fight to overthrow this cabal. It includes members of the CIA, the Pentagon, the [intelligence] agencies, and various [other groups], including Asian secret societies. We use the name White Dragon. There is another group that calls themselves the White Hats. We all have the same goal, which is to get this insane group of people out of power.”

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Interesting thread!

Yesterday I stumbled upon the following video and I wonder is it has anything to do with the subject of this thread

www.youtube.com... (copy and paste in your browser)

Description: Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

edit on 28-2-2012 by XyZeR because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by XyZeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Im confused. Should i be happy about this? Should big red lights and bells be going off?! Does this mean good things are coming for the general populace. Or does this all mean that the worst possible things imaginable are on the horizon.

Should i be investing? Or should i be stocking up my ammo and preparing for really hard times.

In other words: "PLEASE!!! TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!!!"

Harte

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Stay sceptical. I wouldnt believe that kind of Fulford ´info´ in the first hand. He and his buddy Wilcock seem rather stalling the people as long as possible.
TPTB are as strong as ever and those kind of infos from Wilcock and Fulford are going on for years now..

remember Fulfords asian ninja story that should wipe out the NWO tops?

edit on 28-2-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
These bankers and high officials are resigning their posts en-masse it would seem - because Comet Elenin was a harbinger object for what is coming behind it.
God's warning, if you please.
The CIA have made a video about the Kryptos sculpture and Langley CIA riddle - 'K5: Twilight Eyes' www.youtube.com...
The term: "Twilight Eyes", refers to the existence of a infra red telescope that can only image Nibiru at the 'twilight' hours of the day - sunup & sunset, because it is following a similar orbital ellipse as Comet Elenin's orbit trajectory around our Sun.
When the Sun really begins to rise over the horizon, its heat signature gradually 'bleaches' out the heat/gravity signature of Nibiru - so the IF telescope will only be able to image Nibiru for a short period of time at both ends of the day.
The Black Sun. (This is why Heinrich Himmler & 12 SS Generals worshipped it at Wewelsburg Castle - they worshipped the potential of its future destructiveness!)
Astronomers now accept that star systems with single stars at their centre - are in a minority percentage in the galaxy, and Binary Star Systems are the usual default kind of star systems.
Our Solar System is a Binary Star System.
Nibiru is the other star, and if it is following Elenin's trajectory profile by a year's distance & time - then at the moment it is moving through the Asteroid Belt hoovering up debris fom there, which it will deposit into the Earth's orbital path - August to October this year. (2012)

The 'Elite' are taking their actions - as a response to the position of the Black Sun, as it moves into the Inner Solar System!
All from the horses mouth - the mad doomsday cult that runs the CIA.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe we could let a few victimless offenders out and make a nice cozy room for some of them in prison, seeing as we have them built all over the place already.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't post very often at all, but i just have to ask; several here have claimed/speculated arrests of these banksters & public officials, but who is supposedly doing these arrests?

Do you really think there a bunch of 'good guys' wrangling up the evil-doers?

Or is it more like the elite cleaning up dissenters in preparation for the big squeeze so that there are no weak links in the chain when dissension & whistle-blowing could spoil the plan?

If i had to place a bet, i'd say it's more like the scheisters are clearing away from ground zero so that they can watch the fray as it unfolds. The bombs are about to be dropped & they want to be well clear when the hit.

I'm just not buying that this is a good omen. If anything I have to agree with those that feel this is a sign that the proverbial muck is about to hit the fan for us peons.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm confused....
This seems like a good thing, but I just don't know what's going on.
The complete lack of media coverage isn't helping either.
And I'm skeptical of this Benjamin guy...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Personally, first I would wonder if this amount of resignations is truly *substantially* higher than in the past years. Is there a way to ascertain this?

Maybe, if it is, perhaps these folks are simply vacating the premises before a 'planned implosion' and before the mobs with pitchforks and rope show up on their doorsteps as a result.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mal1970

several here have claimed/speculated arrests of these banksters & public officials, but who is supposedly doing these arrests?

There are a lot of different branches in and associated to the UN and would consider some where in here as providing the main collection of investigation as many different countries are involved. If these frauds are a threat to the UN, then under the START treaty a globally united army of all the main military powers can form, except for China but they may want to join in on this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hello All

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If God is getting His people ready. I am sure the devil is too. Soon everyone will know what's up probably before June.

God Bless

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is getting intense. So much happening so fast.
Here's another tidbit from Fulford:

The competing attempt by George Bush Sr. and the Nazi faction to set up a 1000 year reich is also collapsing. Geithner has already told the police that both he and Obama work for Bush. The Bushes, like Geithner and others are not allowed to leave the US

Source - kauilapele.wordpress.com... otiations-continue-the-cbs-news-network-in-the-us-has-broken-with-the-cabalist/

No midnight flights to Paraguay? It looks like the 4th Reich financial ponzi scheme is going down. Hang on folks, they will try to make it look like the end of the world but it's just the end of their pilfering us all dry.
There will be dancing in public places once again!
edit on 27-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Not that I'm disputing anything, but these quoutes from 'Fulford' sound like they are coming from a 15 year old. It's clearly not a bias-free set of statements and frankly I find it hard to take them seriously, not sure how anyone else can unless you can actually show they are factual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join