It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello ATSer,

This is the third part of what now appears to be a series of ATS threads concerning the many resignations occurring right now in the banking sector.

Here are the two previous threads, worth reading if you weren't aware of this particular situation:
Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

Massive Wave Of Resignations: More Fuel To The Fire, Arrests And Forced Resignations In Full Effect

We've seen a couple of resignations here and there the last few weeks, and some of us have been wondering if it was a normal occurance. Sure, we do see some resignations at times, but really?

According to this list, there have been 81 resignations of major bankers/political figures since November 7th, 2011. More precisely, there have been 75 resignations since February 15th, 2012. This is, as of today, an average of 6.25 resignations a day.

Please notice we're not talking about small and random bankers here. We are talking about high influential figures, such as the head of the World Bank, the Romanian PM, Haiti PM, Pakistan PM, German President, and MANY CEOs of major banks. We also know that Goldman Sachs' CEO will resign somewhere this summer.

Here's a quick list of today's resignation du jour, taken from the article I linked above (please mods, don't delete this quick list, I made it so it would be easier to navigate through the links, not to copy the content):

Deutsche Bank Americas chief steps down

Ebrahim Ebrahim quits as CEO of Khaleeji Commercial Bank

Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down

Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns

Nomura’s Head Of Wholesale Banking Quits

Falguni Nayar Quits Kotak Mahindra Bank

Equiduct chairman steps down

Al Zain steps down as Mumtalakat Holding CEO

Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam

AJK Bank’s Executive Steps Down

Moreno to step down at Lloyds Banking Group

Leung `to enjoy life' as she calls it quits

--------------------------------------

Now these are only public resignations. What about the behind-the-door resignations? What about quiet arrests? Now here's where we get more speculative.

Today is Monday, and Mondays are the day when Benjamin Fulford, ex asia-pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine and geo-political analyst, post his weekly update. So what was written today that would be related to this thread:

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked. Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country. Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is also proving to be very talkative, sources in Europe say. Berlusconi has been released.

Meanwhile, meetings between White Dragon Society representatives and South Korean government officials last week in Seoul were very productive. is first report further on the ongoing chaos in Europe and the US before returning to the Asian negotiations. In general what has happened is that dozens of high level informants have come forth in the past weeks and detailed testimony by them is being gathered. Apart from Geithner and Berlusconi, the talking big fish include members of the Rothschild family who have come forth with startling information.

Source: Latest Benjamin Fulford Update

So there we go. Remember the rumors about Tim Geithner being arrested? Seems like it may have happened. The thing is that with his high title, these kinds of action do NOT make it to the mainstream media. Is it true? Hard to say, as I mentioned this part of the thread is more speculative. However, we get "confirmation" by Leo Wanta (now we can ask ourselves, is this the real Wanta
), as he posted a comment on Ben's update. Here are the comments from the alleged Leo Wanta and David Wilcock: Comments from DW and possibly LW

Are you starting to be excited? Now I believe more than ever than something is going on, whether it is a positive event or not. As I've stated in my other threads, either they're running away from the incoming economic crash, or running away form prosecutions and arrest.

What's my personal opinion? I had mixed feelings when I created the first thread, but I'm starting to believe it may be something good for common folks like you and I. The news have been very encouraging lately and I hope the momentum will keep on building.

We have seen resignations. We are waiting patiently for arrests and public trials now.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm curious with what is up with everyone just about resigning practically all at once. Is there going be some kind of financial economic crisis with the banks soon? I mean who is going to take their place after they all left now?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just want to see some actual reporting on these events. The news as of late has been overwhelmed lately by anything but actual news. Whitney Houston dies and we hear about it daily for 2 weeks straight. With other, engaging news slipped in here and there not really being reported. Nothing more frustrating to break to the trouble and Syria for 2 minutes, then back to things that have been repeated over and over that really have no impact on the majority of people's lives.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Im confused. Should i be happy about this? Should big red lights and bells be going off?! Does this mean good things are coming for the general populace. Or does this all mean that the worst possible things imaginable are on the horizon.

Should i be investing? Or should i be stocking up my ammo and preparing for really hard times.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm curious with what is up with everyone just about resigning practically all at once. Is there going be some kind of financial economic crisis with the banks soon? I mean who is going to take their place after they all left now?

Well, a global economic crash is what will happen if the financial terrorists aren't dealt with, and time is running out. This is why I still hesitate on what it means. I feel we are months if not weeks away from a total economic meltdown, so it could just be key players NOT wanting to be there when it happens.

But at the same time, we can't just ignore what some "conspiracy theorists" have been saying for years: massive resignations, then arrests, then a big purge of criminals/NWO.

I want to believe we are done with them, but it doesn't mean it is. Let's just hope it's something good for us!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Im confused. Should i be happy about this? Should big red lights and bells be going off?! Does this mean good things are coming for the general populace. Or does this all mean that the worst possible things imaginable are on the horizon.

Should i be investing? Or should i be stocking up my ammo and preparing for really hard times.

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst".

I wouldn't want to give you bad advices, very few people know exactly what is going on!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Considering the majority of the population is most likely oblivious to this. I'd say we're all in for a roller coaster ride we didn't ask to go on.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

At this rate, I'll think I'll just cash my checks and hide my money. I mean if the big wigs are falling in the banks, that does not give me any confidence to keep my money in the bank.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The DOW is around 13,000 right now, after the last crash, I'd say people were begging to be taken advantage of if they remain in this market much longer. Like many gambler addictions though, people are always wanting to get to that specific number before bailing out, but they never seem to get there and end up losing it all eventually.

Get your money out of the banks and into hard assets soon. Property, precious metals, just something other than paper. Only they know how much time we have left before the next skydive in the market.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Thanks for the update, Gab1159. It's hard to believe that these resignations are happening so close together and in such a short period of time. In fact, I found myself Googling some of them to see if they were legit. It seems these reports are true. Here in the U.S., the media is "strangely" quiet about this extraordinary situation. It will be interesting to see what is coming our way in light of these events.
edit on 27-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is getting intense. So much happening so fast.
Here's another tidbit from Fulford:

The competing attempt by George Bush Sr. and the Nazi faction to set up a 1000 year reich is also collapsing. Geithner has already told the police that both he and Obama work for Bush. The Bushes, like Geithner and others are not allowed to leave the US

Source - kauilapele.wordpress.com... otiations-continue-the-cbs-news-network-in-the-us-has-broken-with-the-cabalist/

No midnight flights to Paraguay? It looks like the 4th Reich financial ponzi scheme is going down. Hang on folks, they will try to make it look like the end of the world but it's just the end of their pilfering us all dry.
There will be dancing in public places once again!
edit on 27-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

I think the best advice I can give is to not let fear build up within yourself. Quite simply, this system is defunct and has served its purpose, but now it's time to move on to better things. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Considering the majority of the population is most likely oblivious to this. I'd say we're all in for a roller coaster ride we didn't ask to go on.

Well, at least there's one bright side to this whole thing, it appears there are a FEW ethical people working in the public's best interest because some of these big shots are facing charges or, at minimum, getting questioned by authorities for their shady dealings.
edit on 27-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

link   
I've read in a few places on ATS that this is connected with a serious SHTF situation and that after resignations, some people have retreated to their bunkers.

So I pose this question:
If millions are about to die, why does it matter whether or not they're the sitting CEO or not?
or
If a super serious economic melt down is coming, why would they be retreating to bunkers?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They can't pump up security any more than there is already.
Giving free small arms to rebels in some remote country and
cry foul and injustice flooding the mass media to invoke an
expensive buildup must have given them all the bucks they
needed to retire. They are a total waste to mankind.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Guess I'll be stocking up on jager this weekend.

Just in case for the cataclysmic event that is about to happen soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Gab1159

Thanks for the update, Gab1159. It's hard to believe that these resignations are happening so close together and so in such a short period of time. In fact, I found myselfGoogling some of them to see if they were legit. It seems these reports are true. Here in the U.S., the media is "strangely" quiet about this extraordinary situation. It will be interesting to see what is coming our way in light of these events.

Thank you NightGypsy,

All I do is compile what other people find, so it's easier to put the pieces together. If you are interested by this situation, I would suggest you put the link I posted to the list of all the resignations in your bookmarks. I just noticed today the website updates the list (might be daily updates).

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I've read in a few places on ATS that this is connected with a serious SHTF situation and that after resignations, some people have retreated to their bunkers. So I pose this question: If millions are about to die, why does it matter whether or not they're the sitting CEO or not? or If a super serious economic melt down is coming, why would they be retreating to bunkers?

I would be interested to see the evidence that exists to substantiate these claims that these individuals who have resigned have retreated to bunkers. Is there any?

Who said we are about to die?

Are we now going to take this thread into the realm of absurdity?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've read in a few places on ATS that this is connected with a serious SHTF situation and that after resignations, some people have retreated to their bunkers.

So I pose this question:
If millions are about to die, why does it matter whether or not they're the sitting CEO or not?
or
If a super serious economic melt down is coming, why would they be retreating to bunkers?

Didn't James Cameron buy a massive piece of far land in NZ this month (or was it January?). Didn't Hillary Clinton voiced her desire to quit politics once Barack's first term comes to an end?

I don't think millions are going to die though...
edit on 27-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
thanks for the update, i've been following this to a T lately.
It seems all to be coming to a head, i hope this is true. I hope these bastards are being arrested, and trialed to the fullest extend of the law,

They're going away for a long time, i bet these people are being forced to resign because they are being arrested, or some are trying to escape whats coming to them. I hope for the best.

Or their all ditching and hiding in their bunkers, but i doubt it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join