It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yall should really read the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

It's possible they are trying to round up whistle blowers with a message like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Didn't went through the whole topic, but to name a few of the bank CEO's:
Christopher & Banks - Larry Barenbaum - 17/fev
Dhanlaxmi Bank - Amitabh Chaturvedi -6/fev
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank - Ak Jagannathan - 10/fev
Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company - Talal Al Zain - 27/fev
Nova Ljubljanska Banka - Bozo Jasovic - 18/fev
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. - Peter Marriott - 15/fev
Emirates NBD - Abdul Wahed Al Fahim(also chairman of Nasdaq Dubai) - 8/fev
World Bank - Bob Zoellick - 12/fev
Deutsche Bank - Seth Waugh - 25/fev
Israel's Bank Leumi - Galia Maor - 30/jan
Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor - Andrej Plos - 16/fev
Harsco Corp.(not a bank, financial institution) - Salvatore D. Fazzolari - 24/fev
Australian Securities Exchange - David Jones - 13/fev
Banca Popolare di Milano - Enzo Chiesa - 7/fev

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's a news flash: my husband was watching CNBC this morning about 10 a.m. One of the financial reporters mentioned that Timothy Geitner has written an editorial in a major newspaper this morning stating that there has to be immediate reform of banking and investment firms or we would be looking at more disasters like the ones we've just seen. I don't know how to link to newspaper sources - but I know some computer savy ATS'er out there will find this and provide the link.

Isn't this interesting?? The speculation on an earlier page in this thread said that Geitner had been detained and "leaned" on. Wonder if this really did happen - and if Timothy is reacting by writing this editorial???

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hmm, Has Geitner been detained for questioning? Is Bill Gates in custody in China? Kissinger, the Bushes? This link states as much.
www.rumormillnews.com...

There is some continuity here, that can't be denied. Could be an interesting next few day's. One can hope anyways.
edit on 2-3-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The DOW is around 13,000 right now, after the last crash, I'd say people were begging to be taken advantage of if they remain in this market much longer. Like many gambler addictions though, people are always wanting to get to that specific number before bailing out, but they never seem to get there and end up losing it all eventually.

Get your money out of the banks and into hard assets soon. Property, precious metals, just something other than paper. Only they know how much time we have left before the next skydive in the market.

Good advice.

I cashed in both my and my wifes retirement accounts and my investment account last year. We bought easily traded commodities like guns and water purification gear, some precious metals, along with ammunition and spices.

Forget the canned goods, too heavy to carry and not much nutrition in them, buy spices, old school trading.

I think the bankers are bailing because the fed charter ends in 2013, and with all the attention it's unlikely the Fed will avoid an audit before the charter is renewed. The audit will expose the corruption and deals made on the sly.

I think that's also why they forced the bubble to burst, so they could loot in high gear until the end.

The end is near.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The federal Charter as mentioned in another post does not end in 2013. It is an on going enterprise unless recinded by an act of congress......

Charter of the federal reserve

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hoo boy. Here's what we really need: New "Pecora Hearings." is this why Goldman is being pilloried once again?

Is it a deliberate hit job of sorts? Certainly it is compelling. People hate the system so much that even the alternative news media goes along when it comes to Goldman Sachs.

It never seems to occur to anyone, even the brightest of the alternative media minds, that this is the way the power elite works. Do they ever set up a dialectic they don't control? "They" OWN Goldman Sachs it seems to us. Goldman works for "them" ... and "they" are offering up this firm like a sacrificial lamb.

But the stakes could not be higher. The end of the US system of capital-raising is being oiled and greased in Washington thanks to the constant drumbeat of anti-Wall Street news.

The guillotine is being sharpened. The screws are being tightened. It is almost time for the show to begin.

You ask why this is so. Why is it bad to have a Congressional Hearing to punish Wall Street and "throw the crooks in jail"? That's not the REAL reason for these upcoming hearings.

The real reason is to kill the last vestiges of the capital-raising mechanism in the US. Kill it. Kill it dead. After these new hearings take place, the ability for average people to raise capital – already doubtful – will be improbable indeed.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thank you for your due diligence!
Keep up the good work friend.
Perhaps there is more than meets the eyes~

Perseverance is the wedge forcing 'their' hedge to the edge of the ledge of truth & justice~

'They' will get whats 'theirs'...as we get whats ours!
**because what is 'theirs', we no longer want - and what is our 'they' no longer have**

BELIEVE

∞see the chain of events dredging the concealed so as to reveal∞

Feds Sue Bank Of America Over Mortgage Program

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered; 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

A Message to to the U.S. Military - and You!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ATS members moan and groan about NOT taking these guys down for years,...now...they are....and what? everybody is scared crapless? the sky is falling? maybe...it's just.... GOOD PEOPLE are finally going after the BAD PEOPLE. it appears to me that the paranoid members are ready to crap their pants at anytime, grabbing their bug-out bags, and heading to their militia-built bunkers.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
See this is continuing ~

This is happening around the world...surprising the Romanians do justice for 28.5 mil, while the westerners are still scheming in the billions, maybe trillions!

Their trail has came to an end and caught them!

'Romanians capture banksters'

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join